All Comments on 'Job Security'

by Orexis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Good to have you back. This made me so hot.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyalmost 16 years ago
Always nice to see the husband controlledd

Nice setup and enjoyable read. Prefer a bit slower and more detailed approach. Though you got in the end rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot as hell

Ignore those other ignorant bastards... You write excellent. My cock stayed hard and I came big time when the husband became the slave! Keep writing that story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another sick ass bastard!

A shit for brain writer wanabe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Did your dad spank you especially hard today and you felt the need to expiate your inadequacies on the rest of us? Are you a sad sack piece of shit who's never had sex in your life? With a real woman? Are you putting a noose around your neck because of your pathetic existence and this story is your swan song into oblivion?

Do us all a favor. Never write another story. Ever.

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Laughable anon troll

Anonymous from 8/31/12, you had 4 pages to quit reading the story. If it so offended you that all you could manage was a paragraph of impotent flaming, why did you continue to read? Not to mention your vitriol is directed at an author who wrote this four years before you scraped your slack-jawed gaze across the tale. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick s...

what a s... 1*

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahahahha Really

Where do they get these sick little writers from a back room at "women pretending to be men". this was the thing that men beat up in high school they could sense it's wrongness that and it wore a pink skirt(due you mean author or character? does it matter?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a wish

I so wish you would continue this story,

Just finished reading it for the I don't know how many times, and in a way, wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC. GRADUALLY GETTING MORE & MORE PORNOGRAPHIC. I AM GLEAD I CAME ACROSS THIS STORY; GAVE IT A 4.4/5 (88%).

Pages 1 & 2 are 100% my cup of tea & then some... Not only did I have a raging hard-on all the time but i imagined my wife as Casey & me as Dan. (Admittedly, I am a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband, & I love boss-fucks-wife stories).

I wish you had split this story in 2 chapters as follows:

Give or take, pages 1 & 2 to be Ch. 1 published in Loving Wives category.

Pages 2 & 3 would in such a case be Ch. 2, published in BDSM category.

Having said that, i have to admit the STORY TAGS AREN'T MISLEADING, & yes i have read all 4 pages.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Ultra stupid whore pretends she's trying to save her cuck's job story. POS authors can't come up with anything better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the defectives loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW what good plot development, what great character development, such a creative twisting plot…NOT! But it’s fairness to the author, it’s like Dirty Harry once said “A man’s got to know his limitations.” In that the author understands his limited abilities to write beyond a kindergarden level

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous