Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're even." she said.

My little Polly-pure wife was turning into quite the little slut. This was a real surprise, but what was even more surprising was I didn't seem to mind. In fact I found it exciting watching her act like a "trailer-trash slut without options" when Jake was around.

Casey's efforts went even further the following week. The day after I told her that Jake had put me in a protected job slot, her sense of obligation must have been heightened. The next day rather than stripping to a state of toplessness and giving Jake her breasts to drink empty, she danced over next to us and instead of her top coming off, she dropped her skirt. Then her top came off. She stood gyrating to the music as Jake reached out and pulled her in closer to start suckling her breasts and finger-banging her pussy. When Jake's hand slipped into her panties, She dutifully spread her legs wider to allow him easy access. Once he had emptied her breasts, she dropped to her knees between his legs and went to sucking his hard cock without prompting. She was even deep-throating his huge fuckstick, now. She didn't stop until his balls spewed into her eagerly sucking mouth and throat.

This went on like this daily for several weeks, and when Casey and I talked about it she would blush and get all shy on me when I made mention of how slutty she looked on her knees in only panties, eagerly sucking Jake's cock. When we spoke of it, Casey always approached it like it was an obligation, but one she didn't mind performing. On day she asked me how I felt about it. I told her it excited me for one reason or another I wasn't certain of. After that a sense of pride came to Casey's expression when we talked on it.

I would have been perfectly happy to just continue like this, but Jake apparently had other ideas and after a few weeks, he took things to the next level, to use his words.

One morning, I was wrapping up the night's activities at the plant. I had just transferred the "black liquor," the chemical soup made up of the sulfates used in the pulping process to the recovery boiler. In this final processing stage, the insoluble organics are burned off leaving only sulfides, which are reused, in the next days pulping process. This wasn't a hard or tedious or even lengthy process. It just required the temperature of the liquid in the boiler be brought to 265-325 degrees then agents are added to the mixture to convert it back to a caustic substance. By adding chemicals you could convert the pre-boiled black liquor back to sodium hydroxide. The process isn't labor intensive unless you include the watching necessary. Once the black liquor reaches the target temperature, the process is automated, to preclude a worker inhaling the fumes or getting splashed with the caustic soup or potentially toxic chemicals. This was at the end of the shift and after the recovery process was switched to the computer guided phase we were through for the night, and first shift would shut the recovery boiler off and transfer the recovered chemicals to holding tanks once it had cooled. When I told Jake I was on that step of the nightly process, his reply was simple.

"I have an errand, so I am leaving now, I will see you at the apartment later." Jake's response was voiced in such a way as to sound like a mandate rather than a statement of intent. I didn't think anything of it, because Jake was after all the boss, and he didn't give directions like that as a general rule, but would use that tone on occasion.

When I arrived at the apartment a couple of hours later, Jake wasn't there. He had been there though. His empty long neck beer bottle was still cool on the coffee table in the living room. Casey was in the shower, and I stuck my head in the bathroom door to let her know I was home.

"Hi Honey, I'm home."

"Great baby, I will be out to fix your breakfast in about 5 minutes."

Casey was standing in the shower with the water spraying on her breasts and her breasts were squirting milk onto the adjacent wall. This was how she usually drained her breasts in the mornings. Or at least before Jake started suckling them for her. So I figured Casey must have restrained Jake since I wasn't present. It was apparent from the beer bottle he had stopped by.

"Did Jake stop by?" I knew he had, but I used this query to bring him up in the conversation and not trying to trip Casey up or anything.

"Yes, but he didn't stay. He said he was tired and would see you tonight."

Nothing more was said on the subject of Jake. Casey finished showering, fixed my breakfast, which I wolfed down and then I was off to bed.

Jake leaving early became a regular occurrence after that. Two to three times a week, he would leave an hour to an hour and a half early, usually on nights when I was nearly through with the pulping process, but still had recovery or a similar conclusion process to complete before calling it a night. About two weeks later this was the situation.

The recovery boiler had been operating for several months with only two of its three burners operational. It still worked fine, it just took it a while longer to get the black liquor up to the proper temperature so the process could be turned over to the computer to complete.

One of the plusses to the layoffs and other things going on at the plant, was a battery of efficiency experts were working around the clock to try to devise more efficient, less costly ways of doing things.

When the burner had quit working it was discovered that a regulator that controlled the amount of propane the burner was fed was defective. This regulator also prevented flame from going back up the fuel line and potentially causing the propane storage tank to catch fire and explode, and it had been found to be defective. Since the recovery process still worked with two burners, only more slowly, the decision had been made to not replace the defective regulator and leave the third burner, out-of-service and off line.

The efficiency experts pencil whipped the numbers. It was decided if the third burner was made operational again, the time savings of employees waiting for the temp of the black liquor to reach the operational norms to put the process on auto was enough to justify the purchase of a new regulator. As luck would have it, first shift engineers had installed the regulator the day before when the recovery boiler was cold. Jake would have gotten the same tech note I got at turnover but apparently he didn't stop to think of the result of that repair or he wanted what was about to happen to happen.

The slurry of black liquor was up to the minimum temperature for recovery in a fraction of the time it usually took. I put the process on auto, clocked out and went home.

Jake's pickup was still in the parking lot and I expected he would be sitting on the sofa drinking a beer when I got there. In all the times he had left early, this was the first time he was still at the apartment when I arrived and other than that first time, there was no evidence Jake had stopped by. I had just thought his 'errands' had taken Jake longer than he had anticipated so he had just gone home after rather than stopping by the apartment. When I arrived this morning, I thought he would be sitting in the living room awaiting my arrival so Casey would blow him. I didn't figure Casey would do anything with Jake unless I was present. I was surprised when I discovered what was going on.

Jake's beer had only had a couple of swallows taken from it, and Casey and Jake were nowhere to be seen. I stood in the doorway of the living room, taking in what I was seeing and processing it for possible reaction when I heard a noise from the Master bedroom. It sounded almost as if someone were in pain. I didn't know how to react, so I proceeded cautiously.

The bedroom door hung ajar as if someone had pushed it to, but it hadn't quite latched. I squatted just outside the door, and peered through the small opening. I was shocked and excited by what I saw.

I could see the two of them in the dressing mirror that hung on the closet door. Casey was on the bed, her pretty blond tresses fanned out on her pillow. Her legs were in the air on either side of Jake's steadily humping ass. Her hands gripped his ass cheeks as if she were trying to assist his thrusts into her. Jake's huge cock was unmercifully banging in and out of Casey's tiny little pussy, Jake's larger frame completely covering Casey's tiny body. From the sounds they were making, they were both enjoying the experience for all it was worth.

Jake was just grunting, reminding me of Nolan Ryan when he used to pitch. He would let out a loud grunt as he slammed unmercifully into Casey. Then take a fresh breath to restart the cycle as he withdrew. Casey was much more vocal though.

"Oh fuck me."

"Fuck me Jake.

"Oh your big cock feels so fucking good in my slutty little pussy.

"Oh my gawd this feels so fucking good. Fuck me you bastard."

And Jake didn't have to be told twice. He was fucking Casey for all he was worth and she was rolling her hips up to meet his downward thrusts into her clutching cunt. It was hard to believe that such a massive fuckstick was disappearing completely into Casey's tiny body, and it was exciting to watch. My cock was like rock. Casey was none the worse for wear for it or so it seemed. She began to chant in time with his fucking.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me!"

After a few minutes of watching undetected, I noted that instead of being angry at Casey's apparent infidelity, I was actually getting excited watching her tiny little pussy being ravaged by Jake's monster cock. From my vantage point I could see, Casey's nether lips suck longingly on Jake's cock as he withdrew. Almost as if to say "please don't go." Then when he reversed and started to push back in, her legs would appear to spread even wider and accept his huge meaty manflesh back inside, Jake grunting again as he slammed into her willing wet box.

I'm not sure how long I squatted there watching, but after a while, I stood and stepped into the room. As soon as Casey saw me, she got quiet and her legs and arms dropped to flat on the bed. Her actions caused Jake to stop pumping, too. Casey saw me and with a huge embarrassed look of shame she said,

"Oh no, Danny!"

This prompted Jake to look my way. He just grinned and returned to fucking my willing wife. Her willingness was demonstrated as soon as he started humping her again. I guess Casey couldn't hold back, because her legs went back into the air on either side of Jake's humping body and her hands re-grasp his ass.

I went to the kitchen and got a beer and then went to the living room to sit and ponder this revelation. I had left the door standing open when I left so I could hear real well what was going on in the room now. It was only a minute or so and Casey was screaming "Fuck me" again. At one point she screamed " Fuck me Jake, thank you for letting me be your whore."

I sat there drinking my beer and listening to what was going on in the bedroom. My cock never got soft because as Casey would scream her latest lust obscenity, I would get a mental image of what I had seen a few minutes earlier. When she screamed her thanks to Jake for letting her be his whore, I was just about to go back and sneak another peek, but Jake exited the bedroom, he was zipping his pants as he walked to where his beer was sitting on the coffee table next to mine. He picked it up, took a small swallow, then commented.

"I felt it was time to take it to the next level, hope you don't mind buddy."

Jake chugged the balance of his beer, said "see you tonight" like I hadn't just caught him in bed fucking my wife, and left.

I went into the bedroom and Casey was still in the bed. She had her back to me and was sobbing into her pillow as I took my clothes off and crawled in beside her. I reached for her and pulled her to me and held her close until she stopped crying, Then I made my inquiries.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you caught me and Jake in bed and that makes me a cheating whore. I guess whether you had caught me or not I would still be a cheating whore, though your catching me makes it seem all the more real." Casey sobbed, hardly getting the cheating whore part out as another sob wracked her smallish frame.

"I grew up seeing cheating going on around me my whole life and swore I would never be like that and that my husband would be the only person who would ever have me sexually. Then when Jake made his move a couple of weeks ago, I felt I had to give in to him. I was only thinking about how much you said we owed him. Besides when he told me we were going to fuck he said it in such a way as there was no argument."

I held her close until her sobbing subsided. My hand began to explore her body and when I got to her cunt swampy and oozing Jake's cum load and her own girl juices, I couldn't help myself and I moved between her legs and began to suck another man's cum from my wife's well-fucked, and stretched-out cunt. At first Casey protested.

"Let me go wash up before you eat my pussy Danny."

I ignored her request and continued to eat her oozing pussy. My erection got harder and harder as I sucked Jake's cum from Casey's cunt, this also served to put my cunnilingus into a rarefied level of performance. Casey's hands came down and grasp my head on either side, holding me to her pussy as another in a long series or orgasms this morning began to build between her legs. I guess Casey's guilt was getting the best of her, as she started to explain how she had come to be Jake's fucktoy.

"Danny I'm sorry I cheated on you with Jake." A wracking sob made it hard for her to continue. Then she regained her composure and continued to explain.

"I really didn't see that I had a choice at the time. He came by here a couple of weeks ago, early, like this morning. After he woke me up and I let him in I got him a beer. He explained that you were doing recovery and would be home in a short while."

My efforts were getting the best of her and she had to stop to vocalize.

"Oh you eat my pussy so good Danny.

"Oh fuck. You're going to make me cum again."

I had enjoyed hearing her scream while Jake had been fucking her and this was even better as it was my efforts she was screaming about.

Casey had never been a vocal lover until now. I had tried to get her to verbalize. I had come to enjoy it when one of my high school lovers had been vocal. That was the year Casey had gone to France to study on a student exchange program. We had decided to break up while she was away, and though I had had some successful conquests while she had been away it was apparent from the conversations we had had after she returned that the only thing she had 'taken in' in France was French language and culture. Casey continued with her story.

"After I got Jake a beer, I asked if he wanted breakfast. He said yes, but that he wanted his hug first. So of course I hugged him. As usual, he was feeling up my ass while he hugged me and I could feel his cock hard against my belly. When he started pressing on my shoulders I knew he wanted a blow job and though I knew you approved of my giving him one, I would really have rather you had been here, but Jake wasn't to be denied. After I lowered his jeans and boxers and started to suck his cock, he grasp a handful of my hair and stood me up. He started directing me toward the bedroom, and I tried to stop him.

"I told him we could do anything that you had allowed when you were here, but we needed to stop there. He acknowledged what I had said, but kept guiding me toward the bedroom. He threw me on the bed, then ripped my panties off of me. He said 'it's time to take this to another level as he crawled on the bed on top of me.

"I'm sorry honey, but he had been so forceful dragging me into the bedroom by my hair and throwing me on the bed and ripping my panties off, I was super turned on. I had never been treated that way and I discovered I loved it, so when he told me "I'm going to fuck you now, put my cock in your cunt bitch," I didn't hesitate. I couldn't help myself, so I grasp his cock and guided him into my pussy.

"He has come by nearly everyday since to fuck me. He has tied me to the bed and fucked me hard and I discovered I love being treated like a piece of meat and used like his personal whore. I was only doing sexual things with Jake at first out of a sense of obligation and based on what you were telling me was ok. So when he wanted to take it to the 'next level' at first I wasn't sure what he was talking about. When it turned out to be fucking, I wondered how you would feel about it and intended to ask you about it after the first time, but I was scared what your reaction would be. I also didn't say anything at first because it was a one-time thing I thought. Then when he started coming over regularly to fuck, I became addicted to the rough sex. I'm sorry honey, I never meant to cheat on you, but now that I have, I'm not sure I can tell Jake no if he wants to fuck me."

Casey's story had excited me like nothing ever had before. There was no sense in her having all this guilt if I was excited about what was going on, so I sought to ease her discomfort.

"I understand honey. You did what you thought was acceptable based on my reactions in the past and out of a sense of obligation 'I' instilled in you. Jake has been good to us. Tonight I will tell him he can continue to take sexual liberties with you, but only when I am here."

Casey was beside herself that I wasn't going to divorce her or at the very least make life hard for her for a time. I won't deny a part of it might have been the prospect of her still getting to fuck Jake regularly. I had sucked all of Jake's cum from her oozing cunt, and she was clean as a whistle now, not to mention she had cum twice while I worked.

Casey went to work now. She slid down to my crotch and started to blow my already 'diamond-cutter' hard cock. She was doing an awesome job too. There's something to be said for guilt-ridden sex, I guess. The disappointment was coming, though it would be short-lived.

When I moved up to fuck her, Casey grasp my cock and guided it into her cunt, another first for her with me. Though I had cleaned all the cum out, Casey's well-fucked cunt had stretched to accommodate Jake's huge fuckstick and hadn't returned to normal yet, so she was sloppy and gaping to my average sized cock. After a few minutes of my slopping around in her formerly tight hot box, she stopped me.

"I'm sorry that Jake has stretched me out, I will roll over and let you fuck my ass."

This was a real shock for anytime I had entertained the idea of fucking Casey's ass it had always been met with protest with Casey's position on the matter being the ass was an 'outbox' only. Now she was inviting me to use her ass.

"Honey you don't like me fucking your ass."

"It's alright now. Jake told me the second time he came over here to fuck me that if I was going to be his whore, I had to learn to do a few things. I guess I am his whore, because he taught me to deep-throat and he took my ass cherry and I love how he makes me feel when he uses me. I think I must be Jake's whore now, so my ass and throat are available for use."

Casey blushed profusely as she said these things and rolled over to offer up her ass to me for the first time. I slid into her ass without the benefit of lubrication, although I had been in her sloppy, wet cunt moments before, so that probably helped some. I slid into her in one thrust, not really trying to be rough or to hurt her, but that was the outcome, but Casey loved it.

She grunted as my cock popped through her sphincter and slid inside, though she never uttered so much as a word in protest. I started to fuck her ass in earnest. I was so turned on, I didn't even think about hurting her I just rode hard. Casey was being used though in the manner she had come to enjoy with Jake and began to respond immediately.