Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Danny, fuck my ass.

"You fuck my ass so good.

"Use me as the fucktoy whore I have always been and am just now coming to understand.

"Oh fuck me Danny.

"Fuck me.

"Oh you fuck my ass so good."

Then Casey did something that was totally unexpected.

"Please Danny may I cum, Please?"

I didn't know what to say. Wasn't orgasm the goal of fucking? Of course she could cum.

"Why do you ask permission to cum Casey? Of course you can cum."

Then Casey explained and enlightened me on the how and why.

"I am a fucktoy slut. A whore. A piece of meat with three holes to be used by cock. A slave by birth. I have delayed from my own ignorance taking my rightful place as an owned slave for all these many years. Now Jake owns me as a slave. I am his slave, his property. He is my Master now. A slave fucks and sucks whomever her Master requires because that is the only way a slave can redeem her worthless existence. My Master Jake has given me permission to continue to fuck you because you are my husband. From now on I can only fuck who my Master Jake tells me to fuck and I must fuck whomever he says. He tells me I am going to be required to fuck a lot of people, both men and women, and he has started teaching me how a slave acts so I won't screw up when others are in attendance.

"A slave always asks permission to cum, for the pleasure isn't hers for the taking. Hers is to give pleasure. If she receives pleasure in the act of giving pleasure, that is just coincidental. In order for a slave to cum she must earn it. So she must ask permission and if it is denied she must not let her orgasm arrive and must work harder to earn her orgasm.

"If I have earned my orgasm tell me to 'Cum Now Slut', so that I might cum for you."

This was all interesting, foreboding, and exciting at once. I thought to test things a little bit and perhaps get some answers to questions I hadn't even thought to ask before now.

"No you have not yet earned the right to cum. "

I was going to make her wait until I was ready to cum and do some inquiring in the process.

"Has your Master Jake told you what he is going to require of you?"

"Yes Sir. He is going to require I be the nasty slut I was born to become and have always desired to be. He says in time I will be the biggest whore in the state."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I am a slave, I must do what I am told in service to my Master. How I feel about it is largely irrelevant."

"Has he told you what that is going to require you do?"

"Yes, he is going to require I be a very nasty whore for a lot of people."

Now I was really curious. My almost-a-prude wife was willingly blazing trails in a forest that I had thought she couldn't even see for all the trees.

"So of the things he has told you he is going to require of you, what one do you look forward to the most?"

My cock was so hard I thought it might bust wide open. This morning's discoveries had been exhilarating and the hits just keep on coming as the saying goes. I wanted to know all I could.

"There are two events actually that I am particularly looking forward to, but everything he has planned for me excites me."

"What are those two events?" My curiosity was on steroids.

"Master Jake says he is going to make me fuck women. I have been bi-curious ever since I was a young girl and had to start showering after gym class. Master says he may get another slave and though she will be a slave to him he will require I be her 'panty slave' and I will have to suck her pussy anytime she requires and do other nasty things with her."

This was startling and lustily intoxicating at the same time, as Casey had never expressed an interest in women, sexually.

I was still steadily fucking Casey's ass and she was getting into a bad state I guess for she begged to cum again.

"Please Sir may I cum?"

"Not just yet. First tell me the other thing."

"Master says he is going to throw lots of parties where I am the only slave woman and there are lots of men and women for me to service sexually. He says I will have to do anything they require and I will have to fuck and suck until no one can get it up any more. He says he will get me 'airtight,' too. That is a cock in all three holes at once. My being able to act like a whore like that without any worries, guilt or fear of recrimination is intoxicating and I love it. I am looking forward to all these things, and anything else my Master might require. "

I decided to be merciful and allow Casey to cum.

"Cum now slut!" I said using the words Casey had asked for. And cum she did. My requiring her to wait probably intensified her orgasm and she screamed so loud I actually worried the neighbors might hear.

"Oh fuck me Danny.

"Fuck your whore.

"Oh you fuck my ass so good Danny.

"Your slut is coming for you Danny.

"I'm CCCCUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

Casey rocked and bucked underneath me like an earthquake was rocketing through her body. When she finally started to come back to earth, she said on more thing.

"Oh that was a good cum Danny. Thank you for making me be your ass-fuck whore."

My diamond cutter finally erupted in her ass. It felt like a giant suction had just been put on my balls to force the cum out. My balls had never tingled like this before.

Once I had emptied my lust-laden load in Casey's ass, I rolled off of her, utterly exhausted. Casey quickly moved to start sucking my cock. It was startling and exhilarating at the same time.

"Casey, my cock has just been in your ass, why are you sucking me?"

"Master Jake says, a slave is useless and only serves as a tax on her Master's resources. The only way a slave can redeem her worthless existence is by allowing her body to be used to sate the lust of those her Master requires. To say 'thank you' for being allowed to redeem her worthless existence a slave always sucks clean the cock that fucks her, irrespective of which hole got fucked. I douche and take an enema every morning to prepare myself for what I might have to do that day in service to my Master.

The first time I had to suck Master Jake after he fucked my ass was hard, but now it is what is expected and I don't mind."

Casey continued to suck my cock until it had gone completely flaccid, long since having been cleaned. I drifted off to sleep with her still lovingly sucking my used up cock.

I dreamed that day. Dreams of Casey acting like a total slut and whoring for lots of men and women.

In one dream she is surrounded by all manner of men in all shapes, sizes and colors. As soon as one vacates a hole another takes his place. In my dream it seemed like there were hundreds of men, but absent of a real count, let's just say there was an unending supply of hot hard ready cocks and they took full advantage of Casey's willing holes.

In another dream she was in a regular orgy with a bunch of really, really good looking women, all looking as fine as Casey and all using their mouths and hands to satisfy one another. There was another dream that was like a merge of the two, a large stud is fucking a fine-looking redhead, ending up with cum oozing from her cunt, which Casey moves into to clean up while another stud starts fucking Casey doggie-style.

I awoke at my usual hour and went to the kitchen to get some coffee. My cup was sitting on the table, still steaming like it had just been poured, but Casey was nowhere around. I sat and started drinking, and after a few minutes Casey came into the kitchen.

She was dressed to the nines. Her pretty blond hair gathered in a long luxurious ponytail. Her makeup a little heavier than normal, though not as heavy as the day she had started dancing for Jake and me. She wore a semi-sheer blouse, her lacy black bra readily apparent under the garment. Her skirt was short, only coming to a couple of inches above mid-thigh, her lacy stocking tops only half covered by the skirt. On her feet were 6" black stilettos, raising her to over 6' tall.

"Hi Danny. More coffee?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"No I'm good. WOW!!! Look at you. What is the occasion?"

"Master Jake called and told me to dress to entertain and told me what to wear. When I got to where he told me to go, he told me it was only a test and that since I passed I was truly his slave now and the next time he called it would be for real."

My mind was spinning in different directions. So many I couldn't get any one thought to slow down long enough to concentrate on it. What was I to do? Jake was taking this a bit far. I was excited, fearful and a bit aggravated all at once. I thought to query Casey and see how she felt about it all hoping that would help me decide how to react.

"How did you feel dressing and going to meet a bunch of strange men knowing they were going to expect you to have raw sex with them?

"Don't answer that. Come here."

Casey walked to where I was sitting and I slid my hand up under her dress. I lifted her skirt and she wore a black thong that matched her bra. I slipped my hand into her panties. Casey dutifully spread her legs. This was becoming instinctive for her.

I immediately noticed her pussy had been shaved. She had worn it trimmed to a little racing stripe about two fingers wide before, but it was shaved clean now. I looked up at her.

"Master Jake told me to shave it and keep it shaved."

I slid my hand further into her panties and her crotch was a swamp. I twisted two fingers together and stuffed them into her swampy cunt. Casey moaned and started to squat in reciprocal motion to my up-thrusting fingers. I finger-banged her until she got all lusty-eyed then I withdrew my fingers. The disappointment immediately registered on her face. I held my fingers up to her mouth.

"Clean them."

Casey immediately began licking and sucking her girl-juices off my fingers and hand

"As wet as you are it looks like you were looking forward to sex with those strangers, weren't you?"

Casey blushed deeply then answered honestly,

"Yes, I hoped they would fuck my brains out so I could please my Master and redeem my worthless existence. I figured if he went to the effort to set up a situation where I could redeem my worthless existence, it was on me to make him proud by doing the very best I could. I started getting excited about it when I started getting ready to go. I had to masturbate in the shower and in the car on the way over there, too."

It was apparent to me that Casey was really into the whole slave part of all this.

"You're really into all this Master/slave stuff aren't you? This isn't a play act or role play or whatever?"

"I'm not playing. Master Jake has shown me the truth."

"And what is the truth?"

"That I was born a slave and am just now realizing it. I won't be completely happy until I am serving my Master and receiving his praise while kneeling at his feet. I still love you Danny, and I ask you to support me as I go about learning who I truly am. I see it like this. I have been happy with you since 7th grade. If this defines who I truly am, you stand to benefit since you are in the fallout zone of my satisfaction. I can be a wife to you and a slave to Master Jake too. I feel certain I can handle the duel roles and if my slavery starts to interfere with our marriage we can jump off that bridge when we get to it."

If it started to interfere with our marriage! Sure, like her infidelity wasn't already interference. Yet, I didn't seem to mind and even got excited knowing what Casey was doing and especially when I was a participant, even if the extent of my participation was only as an observer. Though she didn't say so, it was implied that if I tried to put a stop to things it could easily lead to divorce, and so my choices were clear if you can call them choices. Casey would be Jake's slave and all that implies and I could live with it or I could divorce her or her me. Either way she would continue to be Jake's slave it appeared. In the former sense I could benefit, in the latter I am cut out of the picture. If I truly loved Casey, my choice was clear. At least, now I knew how Casey felt about all of this, so I would proceed accordingly and as she suggested possibly "bask in the fallout zone of her satisfaction."

That night at work, Jake was normal when I first arrived. We reviewed the tech notes as we usually do and then I started the pulping processes. At break time I went to Jake's office rather than to the break room. Jake had another third shift team member in his office, so I waited until he left then started

"Jake we need to talk."

"Sure buddy, close the door."

I returned to standing across the desk from Jake after I closed the door insuring he and I were alone. He spoke first.

"I wanted to say I am sorry that I had to do things on the sly and I intended to tell you as soon as I was sure what was happening. Casey tells me you know she is my slave now and some of what that requires."

"Yes Jake, that is what we need to talk about."

"Is there a problem?" he asked and though not in a sinister tone, it appeared he was prepared to use his leverage of my protected employment status to take things where he wanted them to go. Though almost decided, I hadn't made up my mind what I was going to agree to until that very moment and so Jake's implied threat to my job security wouldn't need to be vocalized as I was going to go along with what Casey wanted.

"What was it you were seeing Jake?"

"I have been a Master in the BDSM lifestyle for all my adult life, so over 20 years. One thing I have learned is that there are a lot of slaves by birth who go through life basically miserable because they never come to their true destiny in life. They some times go through life living a non-slave existence and they may appear normal and happy, but inside there is a great untapped reservoir of emotion that can only be realized once they accept their slave state. I have come to recognize folks in this state and thought I started seeing that in Casey early on. Then when things started getting sexual it became apparent. When Casey so easily went to her knees and started sucking me a few weeks back, I felt certain I was correct in what I was seeing. The first time I left early I tested the theory and I was correct. Casey was born a slave and now her life will be fulfilled."

"I think I am seeing that too. I think it would be in everyone's best interest to play this out to its logical conclusion."

"You are seeing the gist of things, Danny. This is good and you can only benefit in the long run." Jake added to the conversation.

"There are a couple of restrictions, though. First nothing when I am not present. This is for Casey's safety. Not that I think you won't protect her, but I don't have to worry about it if I am there as a safeguard. Second, Casey can't go out for events like the test event was supposed to lead to today. At least not now at first."

"Those are reasonable requests and I can live with that, but you do understand that she is my slave, right?"

"Yes, but I am her husband, and neither should trump the other if we can agree to work harmoniously to achieve the same goal in regard to Casey,"

"Agreed."

Jake could have reacted a lot differently and his tone when he responded to my restrictions told me he would if he thought it was necessary. For now though we were all on the same sheet of music it appeared. I silently hoped the arranger had taken into consideration there were several instruments at play here. I returned to my workstation, break time over, and didn't worry about anything except making paper pulp for the balance of the shift.

At 6 I clocked out and went home, Jake was already there when I arrived, but this time he was in the living room drinking a beer when I walked in and Casey was in the bedroom.

I grabbed a beer and returned to the living room. After a few moments, Casey came in. She was looking hot. She only wore a garter belt and stockings and stiletto heels. Her recently shaved pussy fresh, new and looking good. The lips of her pussy were already engorged with lust's blood and her clit was starting to emerge from its hiding place. She was no doubt wet and ready. She stopped in front of Jake and asked a question.

"Master may I welcome my husband home?"

"Of course you can slut."

Casey walked over and in a manner that sort of resembled teasing, she cavorted around me a minute, then bent and kissed me lightly on the lips, then moved to my ear and whispered,

"Thank you for allowing me to continue as Master Jake's slave girl. I promise you will never live to regret this decision."

Casey knelt and began to blow my cock, her new deep-throat technique a real plus as my smaller cock was easier for her to manage. It appeared I was already reaping the benefits of Casey's slave state. First I got to fuck her ass, though Jake had gotten her ass cherry, and now a deep-throat blow job. I hoped it would stay that way.

Jake stepped up behind Casey, lifted her by the waist so she was bent at the waist while she sucked my cock and he started fucking her from behind. I don't know whether he was in her ass or her cunt, but it really didn't matter. His stimulus was enough to have her putting extra effort in on my end and Jake's cock was big enough, she needn't do anything on his end other than stand and take her fucking.

It didn't take long and we both emptied our balls into Casey's orifices. Casey swallowed every drop of my spew, and had another orgasm, when Jake pumped her cunt full.

Jake left after Casey sucked him clean.

In the bedroom there was a small leather choker of sorts, kind of like a small breed dog collar, lying on the dresser. I picked it up and asked Casey what it was.

"It is my slave's collar. Master Jake gave it to me this morning. It is a token of his ownership. It is purely symbolic, but since I have a Master, I am said to be collared."

After I got in bed, Casey joined me and I cleaned Jake's cum from her cunt.

Every weekday for the next six months, Jake would come over in the morning and we would put Casey through her paces. On one occasion Jake would be fucking her while she sucked my cock and on others Jake and I would switch positions. Jake ended up fucking her more than I did, because I wanted to clean her up afterwards. After Jake left in the mornings, I would clean her then I would fuck her. If Jake had fucked her cunt I would fuck her ass. If Jake had fucked her ass I would fuck her cunt. And it didn't matter which hole Jake had fucked, I still cleaned her up afterwards. Casey commented that when Jake fucked her rather than her sucking him while I fucked her afterwards, that I used her particularly hard after cleaning her pussy or ass afterwards, and that when I fucked her after fucking her while she sucked Jake, the event wasn't so intense. I never said so but it was easy to see why. I would get so excited cleaning her afterwards, my poor cock would be screaming for release and I would ride Casey especially hard.

Everything was going along fine and then Jake decided he was going to spend more time with us by starting to include some weekend time. So once a month or so he would come over on Saturday afternoon and stay the night and go home the next morning. He and Casey would stay in the guest room, while I slept in mine and Casey's bed.

Jake used her hard on these nights. I would hear her screaming for hours into the night as Jake vigorously fucked her.

She didn't tell Jake, but each night after he fell asleep, Casey would come to our bed and I would clean her out and fuck whichever hole was the least used. It wasn't like in the mornings, for on these nights he had most the time already used all three holes, so I got sloppy seconds regardless of which hole I used. I didn't mind though. I was really getting off on cleaning her after Jake had fucked her.