All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 01'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great read!

wow this was really good! i loved the description of francis the sex scene was very detailed. please upload more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unbelievably hot

Yes, more chapters please! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

wow.. francis is so hot. i wish i was nick. please add a new one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Start

When I was in college I use to go to the top of the hill behind the stadium to watch the football team practiced. On hot days they would pay skins vs skins. Often they would be in gym shorts and they would rise up as the guys ran.

Never shot off sitting on the hill, but had plenty for the wank bank for later.

This is a good start for a multi chapter story. We need more!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

Interesting set up, but I'm confused. How did Francis get close enough to see what Nick was doing without Nick knowing? Also, I couldn't tell if Nick was face down or face up on the bed -- it seemed like he was both, but with no transition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Can Francis maybe turn out to Enjoy Nick more than some puss... an then they become regular fuck buddys. ..an lead into a relationship between the 2 of them... with some.. romance an love there... an Happy Ending... hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it

Looks like nicks Mondays are gonna get a lot better. Just want to see more and what you have planned. Im not on the romance train like the previous commentor it seems like they just wan to fuck

Konokoz10Konokoz10almost 8 years ago
Loved it! Can't wait for part 2!

I really enjoyed your story! I love your descriptions of just about everything. Not too much and not too little. Just enough to make the scenes hot without over saturating them. Maybe part two you can have the other brother included for a little menage a trois!

Looking forward to part two!

i7ev7i7ev7almost 8 years ago

Great first story and I hope it continues, but do watch how you describe positions... The placement of bodies and body parts was tough to follow. Still, really liked it and the characters are intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking hot

Francis needs to eat Nick's ass now like a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Keep it up dude. I love it. New favorite series. I live how you own the characters, they're very realistic. I can't wait for the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good job

great start to a series, i hope you upload more. although i'm excited for a romantic story, i hope you explore other themes too, maybe like coming out or nick could experiment with other guys and also francis' brother. again, good job scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tom Pugh russell

Sexy , hung farmboy.Then he getsshy and kinda distant.Just let that fuckpole get hard again, the little bitch boy will be back on the hill with his binoculars.The stud will get his attention, go out to the barn and fuck that hole hard, i think he might take him twice this time.In the near future that oy will be his private little fuckboy, wimpering, & moaning like a slut.Training new help can be so much fun.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Spy Found Out

Francis obviously didn't care how he got his "rocks off", although it seemed that his liaison with Nick was a first with another man, which seemed to give him as much satisfaction as with his former female partners. If Nick hadn't been such a willing participant one could almost regard this sexual encounter as male rape.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it

Hey Scott loved it.. Nick was busted big time and Francis was having fun teasing him too. Loved it looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You’re a gay man?

I find that extremely hard to believe, I have seen straight women write a more believable sex scene! That would be a terrible first time! No prep no lube, no forplay for the bottom except sucky some sweaty cock... to top it all off this dude is 8 inches and thick?! The dude would have been ripped to shreds! He most definitely wouldn’t have enjoyed it! Yikes man if this is how you treat or get treated I feel sorry for your sex life it must be rough!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Just a little more exciting than my married neighbor came onto me, I had intentionally went over there when I knew his family was out of town with a clearly fake reason and he knew it and wanted to have sex. I wanted it and he was so good looking and like early 30s and I was 20. Very hot sex. Married men was always so much better sex than boys around my age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES