Jocks of the South Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick jumped. "Huh? Oh, uh, I... yeah. Haven't wanked in a while..."

Francis didn't say anything after that. He turned around to later his fat, bubbly ass, as if he was trying show Nick what he was missing out on.

It was two minutes later when they both of them had finished. When they came out, Nick realized there were only two other guys in the locker room, and they were both at the far end.

"You didn't come this Monday," Francis suddenly said to him. He'd wrapped his waist in small white towel that looked like it was meant for smaller people. His massive, solid thighs stuck out like tree trunks, showing off his manliness to the world.

"I was... um, studying for tests. I got into colleges already but I have to keep my grades up." For once, Nick wasn't lying.

"Oh I see. You seem kinda stressed though. Working out can help with that you know."

Nick nodded, pulling his jockstrap on while the towel still hung around him. "Yeah, it does."

"It releases tension... gets the body flowing."

Nick froze. There was something about Francis' voice that made him turn to face him. 'Is he fucking hitting on me?' Nick thought.

Francis was dead-ass staring at him. Then, with a swift nod of his head, Francis spoke in a hushed whisper. "Bathroom stall."

Nick couldn't believe it. "W-what?"

Francis raised his eyebrow. "Do I have to say it again?"

Nick's heart pumped. Was Francis fucking McCarthy gonna fuck him again? He finished pulling on his strap, threw away his towel and walked over to the unused bathroom stalls across from the showers. They were just four toilet stalls here-the urinals were only in the bathroom connected to the gym itself.

To his dismay, the large handicap stall was already in use. Nick went to the furthest one instead, wondering if it was even possible to fuck in there. There didn't seem like enough space for a man of Francis' size to fit.

As Francis came strolling toward him, bare-footed and wearing a pair of loose cotton boxers, the guy from the handicap stall went to wash his hands. Francis washed his hands too, waiting for him to leave. Then, as the stranger left, Francis flipped the deadbolt lock of the washroom door. Nick heard him coming toward his stall.

"It's clear," Francis said to him, opening the stall that Nick was hiding in.

"A-are you gonna fuck me?" Nick stuttered, determined to have the green-eyed hunk's dick up his ass.

Francis smiled charmingly, his damp brown pubes catching the light. "If you'd let me."

Hesitating for a second, Nick nodded, wanting more than anything to feel the man's hot member embedded deep in his ass, his balls slamming into his own. "Yes."

"Fuck yea," Francis moaned, "But first... you're gonna suck my cock."

Nick almost didn't believe it. He was frozen and stiff-his dick the same, yet he was determined to show Francis a good time, and having a thick dick in his mouth was something he'd longed to do again.

"O-okay, I'll suck you off-"

"I don't wanna cum, I wanna fuck you after."

Nick nodded, his heart fluttering. "A-alright."

Francis pushed him back into the stall. He clicked it shut behind him and pushed Nick to his knees with his big powerful hands.

Francis' dick was already half hard, pressing against the cotton. Nick pushed the boxers down, exposing a big bouncing cock, hanging out of his thick brown pubes and swinging side to side-it was too heavy to stick upwards, and it was completely engorged. Francis' hand pushed the back of Nick's head, forcing his lips to brush the half-exposed tip. Nick happily obliged, putting his lips overtop and pressing his tongue against the head, pushing down the skin delicately with his hands.

"Holy shittt, man," Francis muttered under his breath, moving his hips and pressing his hairy groin in Nick's face. "Fuck yeah, that's good."

Nick put his hands down on the wild brown pubes, and began to move his entire mouth over the thick swollen cock. It was beginning to reach full height, and it thickened with every twitch-Nick could feel the blood pumping into the fat dick, and he could feel Francis' heart beat through it.

"Uggghhhhhh, yeah, use your tongue, faggot."

Nick felt slobber run down his mouth, but he didn't care. Now that the jock's dick was fully hard in his mouth, he knew he had a job to do. He moved his head as far as he could, trying to fit everything inside, but it was impossible. He made a kind of choking noise that made Francis' cock twitch with ego. And Nick finally retracted, licking the throbbing veins and moving back to the tip. He went as far down as he could, slowly, once more, then began to move to and fro vigorously.

"Fuck! Suck my cock, Nick... just like that, yeah. Fuck yea, take that dick..." Francis' deep, breathless commands kept coming, grabbing Nick's dark, curly hair and mouth-fucking his head. Nick felt like his bitch-his sex slave, and at that moment, he'd do anything to make Francis cum.

Nick could already taste the salty pre-cum ooze off the dick, dripping thick drops of it in his mouth. He savoured the taste, using his tongue to push it back around the throbbing cock and swallowing anything he gave him. Nick's own dick was pulsating, turned on by the hung jock taking him down and fucking his face. Nick's boner was pressed against his jockstrap, soaking it with pre-cum and longing to get out. His loose balls were aching, just like Francis' sack.

"Oh shit, Nick, you're so good. Fuck! Chicks don't suck cock half as good as you do..." Then Francis slid his dick out of Nick's mouth and slapped the hard, wet wood on Nick's face, covering him slightly with more sticky pre-cum. "You take dick so good, you want this fat cock, faggot?"

"Yeahhh, give it to me."

"Say you want this cock, Nick," Francis moaned, slapping his lips with his hard dick again.

"I want your big, fat cock Francis, I want it in my mouth," Nick smiled, looking up at his rigid abs and thick chest.

"Yeah you do, you're a good little cocksucker."

Nick's lips spread across the thick dick again, massaging the tip and then along the sensitive underside. He loved the taste of Francis' cock. It was hot in his mouth, and it was forcing its way inside him, as confident and jerky as the hunk himself.

"Oh yeah, you're a dirty fucking slut. Take that dick."

Then, as Francis' member began to throb more violently, the jock gently pushed Nick away, taking the cock out of his mouth. Long strands of spit and pre-cum came out, covering Nick's face.

"Fuck, I almost came right then."

"Was I... good?"

"Good? That was fuckin' ace. Now get up."

Francis picked Nick up with ease and eagerly grabbed his ass, squeezing the soft flesh tightly. Nick's dick twitched as his package brushed with Francis'. He pulled his dick out of his jockstrap, stroking his erect penis and wincing as Francis grabbed his neck and pulled him in close. As Francis stuck his tongue down Nick's throat, tasting his own dick and pre-cum, their dicks fought and rubbed each other like swords. Francis McCarthy was kissing him. 'Who was gay now?' Nick thought.

Francis grabbed Nick's head, slobbering his big fat lips all over his mouth. They made out hard, barely able to breath yet breathing hot, stinking breaths on each other at the same time.

Nick's hands were on Francis' abs and chest, feeling the rough, hardened muscles and playing in his soft brown pubes. His lingered his touch over the soft nipples, and then Francis rubbed both their dicks together, thrusting midair.

"Wow, that's hot," Francis said, surprised that two dicks rubbing up on each other could feel so good.

A long, exasperated sigh left Nick. With a hand on his ass, both their dicks getting rubbed together and his own hands all over Francis' front, Nick was in bliss, and he felt like he'd cum right then and there.

Then, without warning, Francis turned Nick over, pressing him against the wall. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass," his voice commanded. He squeezed Nick's butt and grabbed the back of his jockstrap, making it tight against his crotch and then releasing the elastic to let is snap back against his ass, hard.

Nick landed hard on the wall, stunning him. His dick was pressed against the cool side of the stall, his balls stuck uncomfortably between his legs and penis.

"I'm not gonna be easy on you..." Francis muttered in his ears, pressing his hot body against Nick's, putting his fully erect, 8-inch cock against his ass.

"Fuck me hard," Nick moaned, desperate to feel Francis' big dick fuck his hole.

"Yeah? You want my cock?"

"Yeah... I want you inside me," Nick relaxed as the man's thick, swollen arms surrounded him, and his torso pressed up against his ass. Francis' hairy thighs brushed Nick's own bare legs and soon, he felt the hot head of a penis touch his puckering asshole.

"I'm gonna fuck you dry, faggot..." he said.

Nick nodded, feeling his boner expand against the hard rock wall. "Fuck me."

Francis pushed in deeper, and a moan escaped both of them-Francis' was deep and low, while Nick's was high and surprised. Francis' big, red cock was thick, and Nick's pink hole was tight, making them both shudder in ecstasy.

"You're so tight," Francis mumbled, his words shaking as his erect dick penetrated Nick's hole. He was forced to spit on his cock, realizing that there was no way he was going to get all that dick inside without any help. "Take this dick, slut."

"You're so big..."

"Ffffucck!" Francis exclaimed, pushing his cock deeper.

"Uhhhnnnn..." Nick felt as if his ass was about to tear into two, but he clenched his fists and braved himself-he was being fucked like a filthy animal by no other than Francis McCarthy.

Francis' dick finally settled all the way in, sticking up inside Nick's ass like a blazing hot rod-warm and hard. Nick was pinned against the wall, almost lifted off his feet from Francis' raging cock and the strength of the man's torso. He then fell back to the floor as Francis half-pulled out, wanting to start the fucking.

"Shit, dude," Francis said, feeling the tight warm skin on his dick. Loose pussy was nothing compared to tight ass, Francis thought, though he wished there were titties for him to grab onto. He latched onto Nick's arched waist instead. Nick sighed as the throbbing dick left the innermost space of his hole, and retreated to the outside. The relief was short lived, however, as Francis' dick came again like a pendulum, pounding hard up into his asshole and pressing his groin against Nick's perky ass. His whole body flattened against the wall as Francis pushed deeper, wanting to feel every inch of Nick's hole.

Nick was past the point of pleasure-or rather, Francis' dick was. The shaft rubbed against Nick's prostate, while the head poked into something far above, giving Nick the feeling as if he was being loaded like a truck. "Ooohhhh... uuuhhhnnnnn!" Nick's voice came, his moans becoming louder and harder.

"Fuck!" Francis exclaimed, slapping Nick's ass and pushing deeper. He half-pulled out again, then piled back onto Nick, a process that became quicker and more repetitive. "Take my cock, faggot! Take it like a man!"

Nick almost screamed as the friction of Francis' hot dick rubbed on the inside of his anus. Soon, there was a fast jerking motion that slammed Nick harder into the wall as Francis picked up speed. Nick yelled in pain, while Francis groaned in pleasure. He spanked the tight ass again and pulled on Nick's head, grabbing a headful of hair.

Nick was in heaven. He could feel the giant cock up his ass while Francis' thick pubes pressed against his cheeks and his big balls smacked into Nick's nut sack. The pre-cum of Francis' dick leaked inside of his ass, and allowed the cock to moved faster and harder. Nick arched his ass further, wanting to give his swollen balls breathing room, but Francis pushed Nick hard against the wall, fucking the little boy like a wild animal, desperate to mate with its bitch.

"I love your little pussy so much," Francis said, leaning close and breathing into Nick's ear. He pulled on Nick's jockstrap so hard-too hard-that it snapped broken. "Shit, I broke it."

Nick didn't care. "Harder, daddy," he heard himself saying, not sure if it was possible for Francis to get anymore rough.

"Harder? Alright, faggot. You like daddy's cock, don't you?"

"Yeaahhh..." Nick groaned, feeling the thick meat rip in and out of his ass while Francis gripped hard with his big fingers. "I love your big fucking cock, daddy." Then, the fucking got harder.

Nick moaned so loud that he was sure the entire locker room had heard-but it didn't matter; most of the corners were occupied by guys trying to jack themselves off anyway.

Francis' grip hardened on Nick's ass, shoving himself so far up so hard that Nick felt himself tremble. "Oh... fuck... I'm gonna cum!"

"Shit, yeah I can feel it," Francis muttered, as Nick's ass clenched hard around his hot cock.

And then, a low squeal escaped Nick's mouth and his own dick shook against the wall, throbbing uncontrollably as huge wads of cum slapped onto the concrete and splurged out like steaming lava.

"Huuuuhhhh, yeah, keeping fucking me..." Nick muttered, feeling Francis' hot, quick breaths against his neck. The hung jock was breathing so fast, humping him like a teenage boy and fucking him like a horny mutt.

"Oooohh fuckkk, I'm cumming!" Francis said, not sure where Nick wanted it to go.

"Cum inside of me!" Nick yelled back, feeling Francis' balls contract.

It happened anyway. "UUUGGGGHHHHHHH!" Francis pushed himself up on Nick, squishing his whole body onto the wall. Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing. But nothing dripped out of his hole, for Francis' dick was too big on Nick's ass to let anything down. Francis kept thrusting, his thick hairy legs pressed against Nick and his hard nipples digging into his back. He kept Nick's ass on his groin, and he kept clinging on, fucking slowly and deeply.

When he finally let go, Francis pulled his dick out with a pop. Nick grabbed some cum as it dripped out, and, smelling it, he licked it eagerly, tasting the jock's warm spunk and swallowing what they had made together.

Francis grinned at him. "Taste good?"

Nick nodded, smirking a bit. "Really good."

Francis laughed a bit, and then him kissed again, the cum on Nick's lips mixing with his spit and their hot breaths slobbering against each other. Their dicks both softened, still swinging and brushing against each other.

"That was an amazing fuck."

Nick smiled. "So I was good?"

Francis looked down at his dick-it still hadn't gone all the way soft. "Fuck man, no joke-you seriously take it like a soldier. Half the girls I've fucked don't let me do it like that..." Francis' face turned pink. So did Nick's.

"So... is this a regular thing? Do you want me to come around again?" Nick suddenly asked, with Francis' big, thick arms still wrapped around his ass.

Francis finally let go of his waist. He had a horny smile on his face. "Well... I dunno. This was kinda a thing I was hoping to do until I can get some pussy again. If you want... I can text you if I'm horny-or if you're horny, y-you can text me."

Nick's dick twitched at this-Francis was offering him free fuck sessions. Granted, it was a limited time offer, but there was no way Nick was gonna say no.

"Well? What do you say?" Francis asked nervously, adjusting his dick and letting the both of them out of the stall.

Nick smiled the tiniest bit, playing with his broken jockstrap. "What's your number?"

***

More to come! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it.

12