Jocks of the South Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick watched, mesmerized, as the stud thrusted the air, making his fat ass clench and expelling deep, powerful moans and grunts. The jock continued to wank, rubbing his ass with one hand and his member with the other. Was it not for the sounds of cars going up and down the road behind them, Nick was sure the entire parking lot would be filled with Francis' horny groans, the fapping sound of his foreskin, and his balls smacking into his legs. He was lucky there were fences around to hide him from people passing by.

Francis' hand was moving fast, and his air-humping got even faster. Nick felt his own dick throbbing in his shorts, and he knew he needed sweet release. He hid between a pair of cars too, but made sure he was still able to see Francis jack it. Nick began rubbing his cock. He was fapping hard, pulling his trunks down so his wet dick was free in front of him. He stood on his feet, humping the air like Francis and breathing quick, deep breaths.

"Are you gonna blow me or just watch?" Francis voice came, making Nick jump violently.

With his dick in his hand, Nick opened his eyes to see Francis looking back at him, horniness all over his face and this cock sticking fulling erect, slightly curved. His foreskin was still covering half of the pink bulb of his dick, which shone with sweat and sticky pre-cum.

"O-oh! Hey Francis," Nick said suddenly, covering his junk with both hands. It was difficult to do with full-on boner, and his balls hung low from underneath. He had never been so embarrassed before.

"Are you stalking me now?" Francis smiled, playfully teasing him. He was still slowly rubbing his boner, showing it off to Nick like it was candy.

"No," Nick said, hoping Francis would believe him. "I came here to watch some guys shower since... well, you've been busy lately.

"And?"

"And then I kinda... followed you out here."

Francis nodded. "Well I'm sorry about being busy—been hanging out with my family a lot. But... we're both here now. And we're alone."

Nick dared to step forward. "What exactly are you suggesting?" he asked, daring the stud to say it out loud.

Francis put a hand to his cock and rubbed it slowly, showing off to Nick, whose face was beginning to blush. "I know you want my cock, Nick. Just come over here and suck me off. I need your mouth."

"Now? Out here in the open? What if someone walks by?" Nick asked. Despite his desire for hard, wet cock, he wanted to be careful.

"I'm too horny to care. C'mon, no one will catch us. We'll hear them coming up anyway."

Nick didn't know what to say.

"Just fucking blow me, man," he said.

Nick hesitated, before finally giving in. Like Francis, he was too horny to care. "Okay." Nick smiled at him, walking towards the big, beefy stud.

"That's a good boy."

Nick pulled up his shorts and stuffed his boner inside quickly so he could walk to Francis. It was as hard as ever, and throbbing with each look he stole of Francis' ripped, glistening body. He dropped his bag next to him and looked up and down at the hot rugby player. Francis smiled back at him and pulled off his shirt, exposing his large, hairy pecs and rigid abs. Then, Francis pushed Nick down to his knees. He held his cock out, showing off his muscular, hairy groin to the horny twink below.

"It's so pink," Nick muttered, watching the veins on the hunk's cock pulse with each heartbeat. They were purple and red, gushing with testosterone.

"Shut the fuck up and blow me." With that, Francis took his massive, meaty tool and slapped it across Nick's face. Pre-cum flew all over, getting on Nick's cheeks, nose and lips.

Nick moaned in pleasure, getting off on such a hot jock disciplining him with a hard, rigid cock. Before he could admire the beautiful erection before him, the fat boner ploughed its way into Nick's mouth, invading his warm hole and shoving itself deep inside. Nick gagged on the enormous member, feeling the hard head hit the very back of his throat and leak pre-cum down into his stomach. Francis groaned in ecstasy as Nick's tongue wrapped around his pink, hairless shaft.

"Holy shittt..." Francis whispered, closing his eyes and concentrating on the soft touch of another boy, who was caressing his cock with warm saliva and a hot tongue.

Nick let Francis take his dick out, giving it room to breath before he really went down on the jock's groin. "You like that?"

Francis pulled his shorts all the way down to his ankles so that the teenager had the full view of the jock's hot, naked body. "Fuck yeah. Haven't had it that in a while, bro."

Nick loved it when straight boys called him bro. Even with his boner out for the whole world to see, Francis was calling the man who was sucking his dick, 'bro'.

Nick got another long, nice view of the massive, engorged cock before him, while Francis caught his breath and stopped himself from cumming. It had soft skin, bulging purple veins, a long, thick shape, and a slightly exposed head. The huge tool throbbed violently, spewing out salty jizz. The foreskin was just pulled over half his head, and his member was beginning to turn red with all the blood gushing toward it. It stuck out of Francis' body like eight inches of pure muscle and meat—exactly what a real man's cock ought to be like.

Despite his wish to suck the massive, throbbing tool, Nick decided to give the jock a little extra service. He brought his face closer to Francis' dirty crotch and stuck out his tongue, licking the stud's loose, hairy balls.

"Oh fuck!" Francis exclaimed, feeling the soft tongue caress and taste his hot, sweaty nuts. Nick smiled as he took one ball into his mouth, sucking on the skin and licking him dry. He kissed and pursed his lips on it, making Francis' legs tremble.

"Ohhh shit!" he moaned, feeling the little twink roll his fat nut around in his mouth, slurping at it with his tongue. "Fuck, don't stop!"

Then, Nick let go of his scrotum and put his lips to the other ball, licking and teasing it before he engulfed it with his mouth. Nick massaged the jock's testicle, feeling his sack fill up with sperm and more testosterone. His entire face was now up into the stud's crotch, pubes attacking his face and two beefy legs surrounding his head.

As Nick sucked the fluids off the smooth scrotum, the rugby player's fat cock bounced on his forehead, covering him with more gritty spunk and whipping him into shape with the massive wooden tool. When finally Nick had had his fill on balls, he withdrew and looked up at the jock.

"Was that good?" Nick asked. He watched as the jock rubbed his naked, hairy chest with one hand and stroke his shaft with the other.

"Fuck yeah," he answered, grabbing his erect member and slapping it around Nick's wet, gaping hole. "Now take daddy's cock."

Nick put one hand to the base of Francis' dick and the other just below the head. He retracted the foreskin, making Francis moan and his boner tremble. Exposing the bright red head, Nick got a look at it's nice shape. It was perfectly curved around the edges and nice and round at the front. Only the very tip was pointed, ready to fuck the living shit out of Nick's mouth. The teenager finally put his lips to the dick-hole, looking up at Francis' pained expression as he kissed the tip of his penis.

"Jesus, fuck!" Francis wailed, bitting his lower lip and throwing his head back. His dick was more sensitive now than ever.

Then, as Nick's lips spread across the head, tight against his rigid flesh, he put his tongue to his piss-slit and milked the cum out of it. He could see the jock's balls jerk in pleasure with each flick of his tongue.

Francis whined like a little boy, clenching his jaw as the soft pair of lips moved further down his shaft, and the tongue vigorously painted his head with spit. "Ohh... fuck..." Without realizing it, he put his hands through Nick's hear, rubbing his head and pulling him closer in.

Nick went down on him, moving his head in and out. Each time he tried to take all of his dick in, the head would hit the back of his throat and make him gag, and he'd cough up some of the pre-cum he'd already swallowed. But gagging on his cock was only making Francis hornier, and it fuelled his ego.

"Fuck yeah, choke on my cock, bitch."

"Mmmmm..." Nick moaned, feeling Francis push his huge bulb further down onto his shaft. Nick's nose and face buried itself into Francis' long, wet pubes, and as the jock began to mouth-fuck him, the stud's balls flung themselves into Nick's neck and chin. They were still long and hanging low, big and full of sperm. Nick could see that they were just as pink as his head, sore from having been teased for so long.

Then suddenly, they heard a few people walking down a sidewalk. Judging by the distance of the noise, it was on the other side of the parking lot. Nick took the dick out of himself, while cum and spit dripped out of his mouth like he was a dirty whore.

"I should stop," Nick said, trying to get to his feet. However, Francis held him down and slapped his fat cock a few times across Nick's mouth. It felt heavy and hard against Nick's face, as if the hunk's boner were made of lead.

"Nah... keep going."

"Y-you sure?"

"You do as I say, Nick. Let me worry about others. Just keeping sucking my dick."

"Alright..."

Francis stuffed his member back inside the teenager's mouth, pumping in and out of him slowly. The bouncy, meaty tool felt warm and tasty in Nick's hole, and he licked up as much of its dirty sweat and cum as he could. He loved the way Francis tasted. Nick also really enjoyed the way that the stud was being rough with him, but he was scared of getting caught. Did Francis really not care about being found out?

There were a couple of voices not to far off. Nick could hear feet shuffling and there was the unmistakable sounds of young, twenty-year old jocks messing around with one another as they headed to the large field.

Nick let Francis' cock out of his mouth again. "They'll see us."

Francis shoved his penis back into Nick's throat, surprising him. "Then you better milk me before they do," he commanded, his rugged, stubbly face looking down at him with horniness. Francis was being reckless. He was too horny to care, and he just wanted to get his nut. The riskiness suddenly turned Nick on. Anyone could come and catch Nick sucking a guy's dick, but all that did was encourage Nick to keep his lips tight around the hard, sticky shaft and squeeze him dry.

The jock began to pick up the pace. He thrusted in and out of the twink's wet mouth, holding Nick's shoulders down. Francis breathed quickly, wanting to cum into the boy's gullet and fill him up with his seed. He threw his head back, taking in the overwhelming sensations and the desperate, hungry look Nick had on his face.

Francis put a tight grip on Nick's head, and began fucking his face hard and fast, and grunting with each thrust. Nick could do nothing but swallow the spurts of pre-cum that filled his mouth and try not to gag on the eight inches of man meat that plunged itself down his neck. He groaned in pleasure but also in pain, for the rugby player's dick was so big and hard that it hurt for it to keep banging into throat. Nick could do nothing but put his hands on Francis' waist, feeling the soft hairs on his muscular thighs and the rigid obliques he sported on each side. Every inch of him was pure muscle.

Then, without warning, Francis pushed Nick's mouth off his fat dick and pulled him up by his armpits. Francis was very strong, and he lifted Nick up like he was just a ragdoll. Francis turned Nick around before he could even understand what was happening.

"Bend over," he commanded, folding Nick over by pushing down on his back.

"What—"

"I'm gonna fuck you up your ass." The jock pulled Nick's shorts down in one swift movement. Soon Nick found himself butt-naked from the waist down. His shorts and underwear fell to his ankles, making it difficult to maneuver. He tried to hold onto Francis' truck for support, but Francis knocked his arms aside.

"Not on my truck, dude," Francis muttered, grabbing Nick's arms tight and pulling the twink's body hard against his groin.

"Uhn!" Nick groaned, as the jock slid his hands down Nick's arms and locked a tight grip on his wrists.

"What do I hold onto?" Nick whispered, shaking in fear. Francis was so commanding and dominate, and although Nick was terribly frightened of being discovered naked in the parking lot, the jock's masculine, protective presence made him feel a bit safe. Despite how hard Francis usually pounded him, he would't let any harm come to his fuck buddy. He wondered if Matt would ever do something like this.

Francis smirked at him, pulling Nick's arms behind him and pushing on his smooth back to bend him over. "I'll be holding onto you," he sneered, his stiff cock bouncing against Nick's ass. It was trembling with each pulse of blood, ready to burst open at any moment. Nick's mouth had already gotten the large pink dick close to the edge.

"How...?"

Francis spanked him hard, letting the noise echo across the lot. "Shut up and do as I say." He was too horny to be nice. Francis needed to get off—to fuck something—and the tight, hairless hole in front of him was the perfect solution.

The jock held onto Nick's arms for leverage as he bent him over and stuffed his large cock into Nick's hole. He was already open wide, ready to receive Francis' meaty pole. He wanted to be fucked as badly as Francis needed it.

"Ohh fuck!" Nick whined, rolling his head as Francis entered him all at once. The large rod jammed itself all the way in, lubed up by Nick's spit and Francis' pre-cum.

"Awwww, fuck yeah..." Francis moaned, slowly beginning to thrust himself in and out of the trembling teenager.

"Ohhh god... oh god, oh god!" Nick muttered, wailing like a baby. He could feel the jock's member throb with desire, wanting more than anything to spill its seed inside of him. "Faster," Nick said, needing more of it inside him. Years of being a virgin had made hornier than ever, and he needed it dirty like this.

Francis smiled, grunting as he pushed himself harder into Nick's ass. "You want that dick?"

"Yes daddy! Harder. Fuck me good."

Francis was grinning with ego. Nick was getting him hotter than ever. "Yeahh I will. I'll fuck you like the dirty little faggot you are."

Nick felt the raging boner stab his insides, expanding his asshole and piercing the deepest parts of his anus. "Yeahhh, daddy! Do it!" It was hot and wet as it rubbed his flesh.

"I'm gonna fuck you like you're a cheap whore," Francis said, smiling as he began to wrap Nick's waist with his beefy, hairy thighs. "You and your dirty little cunt."

"I hear someone..." the teenager mumbled. He looked up, desperate to see if anyone was there. Through the gaps in the fence, he could spot people walking down the street on the other side: a couple of girls laughing and giggling. But they hadn't noticed Francis, or the horny little faggot he was fucking.

"Shut up," Francis said, "No one's gonna see. Take my cock, slut." He spanked Nick again, harder than before, putting bright red handprints on his cheeks.

"UHN!" Nick moaned, almost catching the attention of the strangers. The cars covered the sounds of Francis' horny, primitive mating and Nick's cries of pain and pleasure.

Francis was fucking him fast now. He pumped in and out of Nick, drilling him hard. The jock's hips slapped into Nick's ass and his legs surrounded the teenager's, keeping him firmly in place. Francis bucked his waist up and down, thrusting himself deeper and deeper inside of the boy's hole with each passing second, fucking at an alarming speed. He pulled on the boy's arms, but still kept him bent over, held tight by the horny jock.

He tapped the boy's ass repetitively with his hairy groin, breeding him good. He was going at it, throwing caution to the wind as he pulled on the twink's arms and shoved his massive tool into his anus. He didn't care about Nick's safety or his own. In that moment, the stud was desperate to get off. Francis was mating with his dirty fag like he was a bitch in heat. And Francis was a horny animal, desperate to penetrate flesh with his big, throbbing cock.

The twink felt the fat boner invade his insides, ripping him apart and piercing his bladder and prostate. Francis' groin slapped hard against his ass, the rapid sound of it echoing across the lot. It was the sound of testosterone-filled fucking, mixed with the jock's horny grunts and deep moans of power. Nick shuddered each time the jock's hairy mess of pubes tickled his crack. But the best feeling of all was Francis' balls.

The jock's nut sack was swinging wildly back and forth. They went backwards than came back around to pound Nick's own red balls, causing both the guys to grunt in pain. The sensation of Francis' large, hairy balls tapping his sensitive nuggets shot pain up into Nick's groin, making his ass clench around Francis' massive tool, and causing the twink's dick to twitch and spurt out more lubricant.

Meanwhile, Francis enjoyed the feeling of Nick's soft testicles cushioning his hard balls. His sack was full of testosterone and semen, ready to impregnate the horny bitch he had bent over in front of him. Francis gripped tighter onto the boy's arms whenever his nuts slammed into his partner's dick and balls. It made his crotch prickle with pleasure and it fuelled his pride. He was fucking Nick like an animal, and his long, loose, heavy balls were proof of that. Both of the guys were like two zoo animals on display.

"Uhhhnnnn... Francis, fuck me good..."

Francis nodded, his mouth wide open and drool beginning to run down his lips. He loved the feeling of Nick's ass around his cock and no one, not even any girl, had let him fuck like this. Francis enjoyed being rough and primitive, and now he could finally express those desires with Nick and his horny little ass. "I'll fuck you right, baby," he grunted, "And I'll fuck you good."

Nick smiled as the large dick continued to ram him. Francis calling him 'baby' was music to his ears. Along with the slapping noises of the rugger's ass and balls, and the regular city noises, Nick felt adrenaline pumping through his body. It was mixed with pleasure and the desire to please the hot stud who was ploughing him from behind. "Do it, daddy. Fill me."

Francis was pulling hard on Nick's arms, which felt like they'd be ripped out of him at any moment. Nick let the jock have his way, feeling the stud's groin come again and again, pound after pound, spanking his round, bubbly ass.

"Fuck! Ughhh, yeah! Take that cock!" Francis yelled, the veins in his biceps popping as he kept his hold on Nick's wrists. His legs jerked and his balls hurt even more now from slapping against his thighs and Nick's ass. The twink tried to bend under Francis' command, feeling the big, hardened member plough his insides and fill him up with salty spunk. Nick's body was moving around erratically, pushed up and down by the enormous tool up his ass while Francis spanked and slapped him around. The rugby player was using his hairy legs as a fulcrum: pushing against the boy's weak knees to plough himself deeper inside, while Nick's arms were leverage for keeping him firmly planted on his erection.

Francis was fucking his ass wildly, slapping his crotch into Nick's hole like the horny man he was, desperate to breed. He grunted and huffed hot hair, unable to speak as he bred Nick's anus. Then, finally, Nick felt the jock's balls jerk against his skin and his whole body became tense, his penis turning into a vibrating pole of muscle.

"Awwww fuckkk... I'm cumming!"

Nick moaned like a little schoolgirl. "Yeah daddy! Fill me!"

Without delay, a huge wad of sperm lurched from Francis' balls and shot through his fat penis, still inside of Nick's hole. Francis yelled in pleasure, driving his manhood hard against Nick's ass and splurging his hot cum all over his insides. He humped Nick's waist over and over, his seed spilling into the hot anus that clenched around his member. Francis' dick shook as more and more sperm exploded out of his tip.