Jocks of the South Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Francis pulled Nick up, wrapping his big arms around the twink's waist and pressing his torso hard against the teenager's back. His erect nipples dug into Nick's shoulders. He kept humping him, gripping him tight and pushing himself deeper and deeper into his throbbing hole.

Francis closed his eyes as the feeling took over his entire body. Spurts of cum escaped his cock head, and he slowly fucked the twink's pussy, his wagging boner still pointing upwards inside his slave. Then, Francis rubbed Nick's pubes, reaching down to the boy's erect cock.

"You cum yet?" he asked, his hot voice sounding horny on Nick's ears. Despite having just unloaded his spunk inside the boy, Francis was still very hard and still inside of Nick, thrusting into him slowly but rough.

"No... not yet," Nick moaned, feeling the gallons of thick, manly cum move inside his anus, sizzling with heat and trickling out of his cheeks. The large tool was still digging into his prostate.

"Well since you did so good..." Francis mumbled, his masculine voice humming on Nick's skin, "I'll do you a little favor, faggot." He slid his hand over the teenager's dick, rubbing the wet shaft up and down and beginning to massage his spunk-soaked head.

"Uhhnnn... Francis..." Nick whispered, feeling the stud work his wood.

Francis kissed Nick's neck, grinding himself up inside of Nick's hole. The jock was still hard, spewing a last few shots of sperm into him. "Say my name, baby."

"Francis..." he replied, giving the jock what he wanted. "Francis... you're so fucking hot..."

He grinned again, laughing a bit. "I know, baby. Yeahhh... take that dick."

Nick didn't think about what was happening. He was too consumed by the boner inside his ass and the beefy jock-hands on his cock. It felt amazing to have the stud's touch against his most sensitive parts. His rough, commanding hands were squeezing the life out of his dick, sending shivers up his shaft and spine. Nick didn't know what to do with his hands besides feel up Francis' rough, bare legs. He pushed his plump white ass more into Francis' erect boner and rubbed his fingers through the jock's hairy thighs.

Francis kept working on Nick's shaft, rubbing him down from the base of his hairy pubes, all the way to the tingling, soaking wet foreskin that was dripping like a fountain. Nick felt up Francis' legs with one hand and played with his own balls with the other. Francis' rough jacking motion was picking up speed, smacking into his balls and making him wince in pain every time it came down on his groin. But the little bit of pain was enough to up his pleasure.

Then, the jerking got faster, and Francis' cock was humping Nick's puckering pink hole again. Nick's dick became numb with euphoria, trembling as it reached climax, letting sperm from his balls shoot up through his shaft.

"Uhhnn... I'm cumming, Francis!"

"Mmmm... yeahh bro, cum for your daddy..."

Nick was letting the pulses of pleasure sweep through his body, taking over his entire being as he felt Francis' hands get even faster. The stud's hairy groin continued to hump and grind against the twink's tight ass.

"Uhn! Daddy!" Nick shot his cum all over the concrete road, spilling some of his seed onto a nearby car and Francis' chapped hands. The spurt of spunk that came through was weak and watery, and Nick felt his groin cramp up after having blue balls for so long.

"Holy shit," Nick mumbled, his voice weak and raspy. As Francis forced more of himself into Nick, chills entered the teenager's body and dick at the realization that the seed of the fully naked athlete was still inside of him.

When the humping stopped, and Francis' breathing slowed down, the jock withdrew himself. He let his heavy boner fall downward and rubbed out any of his remaining cum on the floor. Then, he quickly pulled up his rugby shorts. They barely made it over his fat ass and it was a struggle to fit his stiff dick inside.

He looked at Nick, who had turned around to reveal his still half-hard boner. It pitched a tent in his underwear as he dressed himself.

"Fucking Christ, dude. You're good," Francis said, checking Nick out.

"Thanks," he replied, blushing. Part of him wanted to say something about Matt, but this didn't seem like the right moment. Besides, what if Francis already knew? And Matt had even asked Nick to keep things quiet... but he felt like he owed Francis some part of the truth. He ignored it for now.

"No, man—thank you... for letting me do whatever. It's not often that I get to fuck like that, dude. I won't forget it." he smiled awkwardly, a bit surprised at how much he had enjoyed having a dude service his cock. Chicks never did it the way Nick did. The jock suddenly got closer to Nick, helping the teenager dress.

"Here," Francis murmured, smiling as he pulled Nick's briefs back up, grabbing his ass a little as he did so. Nick put his shorts back on and smiled at Francis, who was blushing a bit.

"Uh, thank you," Nick said, suddenly feeling warm and tingly inside. Francis was looking awkwardly at his feet, as if he was embarrassed or something. Or perhaps... had Nick made him nervous?

"No problem," Francis replied, standing around without anything to do. He then slowly picked up his bag of things, his balls aching at having emptied themselves so violently. He walked closer to his truck and unlocked the door, eyeing the spot where Nick's load was on the ground.

"Do you need a ride?" Francis asked, still looking kind of shy and timid. The stud was more than happy to spend a few extra minutes with Nick, and he didn't just want to leave the teenager here after what they'd just done together.

Nick desperately wanted to go with Francis, but he had brought his own car here and didn't want to leave it overnight. The prospect of riding with Francis was tempting, but now that his dick was flaccid, Nick was able to think clearly.

"No, I drove here," Nick whispered, looking around to see if anyone had noticed the two guys fucking in the parking lot.

"Oh, alright." Francis looked majorly disappointed. He gave Nick another smile and sat into the driver's seat. "Um, see you around, then."

Nick smiled, picking up his bag and walking backwards to where he was parked. "Yeah, I'll see you around."

"Text me when you're horny," Francis said, before he closed his door, "and I'll be there."

Nick blushed, trying not to look like it. "I will. And... you should text me too. When you wanna fuck."

Francis lowered his window as he started the engine. He pulled out, winking at Nick. "I will."

Then the jock drove off into the night, his head swimming with clouded thoughts and mixed feelings. There was something about Nick that made Francis feel a certain way—he was suddenly nervous to see him again, and his stomach jumped at the thought of him. Perhaps it was the idea that in bed, Nick would let Francis do whatever he wanted, and that he'd get to express his wildest dreams and urges. But Francis had never felt this nervous before, and as he left Nick behind in the parking lot, he wished he could go back in time and redo a few things.

Francis was suddenly delighted at the thought that Matt would be leaving soon. It meant that Francis would be free to spend some alone time with Nick again, and maybe this time, it would be something more meaningful than a quick fuck. Francis wanted to know the guy a bit more before they did anything sexual. Maybe, just maybe, Francis could take Nick Evans out on a date. But as friends, obviously. At least, that was what he told himself.

As Francis drove off, he left Nick's dick weak and his ass aching. The teenager walked awkwardly as he made it to his car. Once he sat down, his anus throbbed and he realized that he might be walking funny for a while. A smile came on his face as he realized that Francis' seed was still inside of him. As soon as Nick got home, he'd make sure that the jock's seed was properly treated. He wondered when exactly Francis would be free again, but in that moment, another thought occurred to him—what about Matt?

***

More to come! And sorry about leaving Matt absent in this one, we'll see him again in Part 5. I never thought he'd be such a popular character! You can contact me to let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it!