All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 08'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm in love.

The only thing I'm upset about is how long we have to wait for the next chapter lol. But damn, this is like the best chapter yet, and Francis is barely coming to terms with how he feels for Nick, imagine if or when he fully accepts it. Can't wait for more!

ale84ale84almost 8 years ago
they are so in loveeeeeee

It is getting better and better I love this story

Ruben466Ruben466almost 8 years ago
A Thrilling and Touching Story

What I have to say about this sequel to the story of "Jocks of the South" is just one word---Fantastic. Out of all these stories on here, this one is more than just sex and trying to capture the audience attention by cheesy feelings. This is a story that is a eye catcher and I very much applaud the Author of the story, also appraising his or hers type of writing style.

If people are new to this site and want more than just a quick wank and move on, this story will pull heart strings I personally have felt. A great first story for new people to start out and will continue to capture people's attention. Again, a spectacular story and I or I bet other's would love to see more of this masterpiece. Hopefully soon because we are all dying to just find out.

Yours Truly, Ruben466

StacyDavid_1StacyDavid_1almost 8 years ago
Once again!

I'm so falling in love with Francis! Keep it coming!!

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 8 years ago
1-2 week!! gotta save my man juice then.

Anyways this is by far the best chapter of the series or atleast till the next chapter gets uploaded. I hope Francis starts accepting that he has feeling with Nick and want to be with him. Nick won't stay for long and any time soon he has to go and study in California if he doesn't say it then Francis might loose him. Also I really like JotS pt. 7 really hot man but I wish it was Francis who got effed up experiencing his brother's manhood teaching him who his "big brother" is.

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 8 years ago
I forgot to mention.

I am cringing that Francis didn't sucked Nick... they were already in 69 and has already licked his a-hole and balls. So why can't he just suck Nick's manhood and give the same pleasure Nick was giving him. Gawd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can understand why Nick likes to be dominated by Francis. Seems like Nick is a little bit of a masochist but the sex they have is hot. I hope francis' openness and comfortability lasts once they leave the woods. Him and Nick together would be so good. This chapter put me back on team Francis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

just because nick likes rough sex, that doesn't make him a masochist... wtf. anyway, great story, i think this was one of the best chapters to far and im glad we got to see francis open up a bit more. I can't wait to see what else is in store for them, i hope they both end up together!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter!

I really like Nick and Francis! More of them please.

DarcenjelDarcenjelalmost 8 years ago
WRITE MORE!!! UNTIL THEY GET MARRIED!

I Love it! I love how Francis fuck and dominate Nick, I love how he get confuse with his feelings. I LOVE HIS ROUGH SEX! I LOVE FRANCIS AND NICK!.... But I think the "Daddy" enderment during their hot sex doesn't suit Francis, It makes Nick sounds a whore and Francis old. I think it more hotter if Nick curses, grunts, moans and screams "Francis" name, i think its way more hotter and affectionate. But still, this is a very great story! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great loving story

They are so much in love although they haven't said so. I would love to see Francis blow Nick -- I think he is close, and that would go a long way to cement their love. Francis came to the woods to think things through, and it was fortuitous that he thought to bring Nick along. Maybe this was a great sign of things to cum! They can grow together in their love. And I hope like someone has mentioned already that they get married. Love the descriptions of hairy-chested, hairy-abbed, hairy-thighed Francis. He is, at heart, a good guy. And he needs to show that side more and more to Nick. You can see it emerging here! Keep up the great work!

I always thought Francis would come 'round to be a good-heated young man. I do wish he'd stop using the word "faggot" as that sounds so derogatory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HoT!!!

it was so cute how how cuddled by the fire. MORE I Need more romance it's so cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Matt!

I want Matt back! He was so hot... I want him to fuck Nick again and/or maybe even compete with Francis for Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love this series. Definitely one of the best I have ever read. And so well written! I'm so addicted to it! Can't wait to read more!

shatteredmindxoshatteredmindxoover 7 years ago
Sweet

This is really wonderful :) I love how you showed us Francis' soft side when it comes to Nick. I'm glad Francis can finally express his feelings to Nick and Nick in return was falling for him

CreamyKitty22CreamyKitty22over 7 years ago
OMG.

Soo like. Where is the next story? Need it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romance

Amazing story! keep it up! Don't forget to keep up with the ROMANCE. Make sure you add more ;)

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago

Am loving this series Scott... it’s fantastic and the direction you’re taking the characters too, love it. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a fantastic day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long way to go

Why does everyone think Francis is so great? Maybe one day he will be but not yet. He is still a very selfish, one-directional lover. He’s all about getting blown, fucking any way he wants, covering Nick in cum, sharing him with his bro - but he’s little interested in Nick’s needs, comfort, etc. He needs to STOP calling Nick a bitch and faggot!! He is barely starting to touch Nick’s dick and certainly shows no interest in blowing him or letting Nick fuck him. He seems to love his own cum (just not Nick’s) as he has no problem kissing Nick after he blows him or eating his own cum out of Nick’s ass. He promises Nick he’ll be gentle since Nick is sore (you know from being brutally fucked by both brothers) but then proceeds to savagely fuck the life out of Nick. I mean, would it kill him to use some lube or condoms? It seems Nick is continuously and constantly in great pain every time they’re together. Francis has got a long way to go before he’s a caring, loving respectful partner to Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon below this comment,

It's called character growth, have you heard of that? If you bothered to read the story, he's a chick magnet before he met Nick. Even at this point, he's still questioning everything about gay relationships.

Yes, the faggot terms and the daddy shenanigans can be a bit weird, but Francis seems to be a stereotypical jock and this kind of behavior is sadly expected for the first few encounters. Oh, and let's not forget that it's literally covered in this chapter that Nick gives the yes to being proper rough in the action and the dirty talk.

I'm fine om hating characters, but I really hate these dumb judgements when you clearly haven't read the story. How can you expect some guy that is questioning this whole thing to suddenly be fine with all the gay sex activities? You must be watching way too much gay porn and/or reading stories that just go sex sex sex or you have weird expectations on one's character growth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
396 Followers
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES