All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 10'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best sex scenes ever

Definite talent! Great detail and description. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

I'm so happy they revealed their feelings for each other!!!! And the sex scenes were amazing, especially all that teasing in the church! Soooo hot. I'm also so happy that Francis finally blew Nick back, it was a great moment for the both of them. I only hope that Francis will be willing to bottom for Nick some time in the future. Looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank goodness

Finally! I knew Francis had it in him to give Nick a blow job -- and Nick was so pleased! They are in love and growing deeper in that love. Now they need to be able to say it to each other. They already seem to enjoy one another sexually, and find great pleasure in pleasing each other. That's love!

chrisunderchrisunderover 7 years ago
Damn!! Finally!

I'm so happy and horny for Francis, after all that had happened he finally had the guts to say what he really feels about Nick. Damn and the best part of this story is all the sex scenes. I'm always hard while reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Francis should bottom once

I think Francis should bottom for Nick. They might do it once in a while since Francis and I hope isn't completely turned off by it. Looking forward to the next chapter its been fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

When the next part coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next?

Next story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No cell reception in LA?

Where exactly in Los Angeles could you possibly be without cell phone reception? The dude's not in Death Valley or something!

Stilll an awesome chapter, just some quirky unbelievable details like that.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago

I loved it, I was expect all the way along they’d get busted,but was brilliant.

The build from the LA trip to staying over (inc no cell service as there are no service spots everywhere, well done) and finally breaking between each other about how they felt for each other was great... thanks again Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter. Loved how they expressed their feelings and were honest with each other. Then committed exclusively, then Francis sucked Nick’s dick! All great stuff. The sex in the church made me nervous that they were going to get caught. That was risky. Also, agree that Francis needs to bottom for Nick. He already fingers and dildos his hole when he masturbates while Nick was away so he obviously likes ass play. He needs to enjoy how that feels with the real cock of someone he loves!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES