All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 11'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make the Love last.

I am enjoying reading this story and hope you keep Francis and Nick together. I would love for them to be busted by the cousins. I feel like they are suspicious already so out them but let them be ok with it. Make Francis possessive especial when David and Matthew is around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did I miss something?

All your previous chapters refer to Francis as a handsome, hairy-chested young man. Here he is called "Completely hairless" except for his legs. What happened? I like the hairy-chested and sexy Francis much better. He is the mature man who has fallen in love with Nick and come to share his love completely with Nick.

scottgoulding123scottgoulding123over 7 years agoAuthor
for that anonymous commenter

Francis is described as "completely hairless here" on the first page, in reference to his butt, which was mentioned in the previous sentence. Otherwise he's practically hairy all over :) hope that clears things up!

~ Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a threesome with matt or any of the cousins would be nice

i know thats kinda incesty but damn thats hot

ALSO, ive been reading and waiting for the next chapters, i hope this series wont end soon! Scott, you're a great writer, please make more (more than five as you said)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Bro-mance

yeah, I also think there is way too much sex

scenes than Francis and Nick bonding over

something else. We want more romance and a

little less sex scenes please, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it over all

I'm really enjoying watching the main characters' relationship unfold. It's fun because right from the start the reader knows that a romance is inevitable even though the characters themselves don't see it. Anywho, I seem to be one of the few who appreciated reading two or more sex scenes per installment. That said, I accidentally skipped a whole page in Pt. 9 and didn't even notice. So...I guess it is pretty thin on plot. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next story???

Pt 12 ETA?????

MeniwannafukMeniwannafukover 7 years ago
This isnt mills and boons

Fuck the romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE ADD ANOTHER ONE

PLEASE ITS SO GOOD ITS MY FAVORITE SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue??

This story is great and I keep checking back for a new chapter. I hope you do continue with the story for I am dying to read some more.

AstarkAstarkover 7 years ago

Waiting for more....❤️ This story

scottgoulding123scottgoulding123over 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hey everyone! I am still writing this series! I just submit Chapter 12A to Literotica so it will be posted soon. Part 12B will be posted in a few weeks’ time from now. I can’t give you an exact time frame but the wait won’t be as long as it was for this part. I would have published A+B as one piece but I wanted to give all of you something to read since I’ve received so many concerned emails and the wait between pieces has just been so long! Again, I'm sorry for the huge delay but I was taking a bit of a break from writing in order to focus on school. I've started a blog, scottsgaystories.tumblr.com , about this series and future stuff I write, including updates on this story, the next chapter, whether something's been delayed or when the next instalment is being posted.

Thanks to all my wonderful readers and supporters!

~Scott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jocks of the South!

Sir!

Totally great series,, . Was very into the Nick and Lucas at college story,,, Exceptionally hot. Wished there would have been more about Lucas gradually working into his bi/gay side! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gaps to be filled

Nick parents should know about his sexuality and support the boys. Dustin Must appeared to try to end Their Relation. The chapters are too long. Francis famíly will support hiim, but not his parents. A famíly orgy with cousins and Francis brothers would be something.Francis Will bottom for Nick and Matt.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago
Loving it

Loving the story, it’s taking some nice turns. Thanks Scott for sharing this with us.

The only issue I ever have with this site, is people they criticise or pick at stories published under an anonymous name... if you’re gonna throw stones, then sign you’re name too it, or even better, show us you’re stories, it’s just good manners.

Thanks again Scott, loving it. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dan

So is dan gonna tap that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The fact that Francis is very hairy (chest, face, pits, abs, cock) has been emphasized over and over - and frankly is hot as fuck. It is illogical to then think that his asshole is completely hairless!! What a bummer. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who manscapes so not sure why this was included. Also, there is no way his cousins don’t know what’s happening with the time, noise, and mess that goes with the fitting room and restroom sex! The tux he was trying on has to be an absolute reeking mess!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Also please explain why Francis would lie to Nick about Matt coming to the wedding. That dishonesty can’t bode well for the boys and frankly doesn’t even make sense. They’ve already discussed Matt several times and moved beyond him??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon 5 years ago,

Go get some help. Suggesting family orgy for a story? Come on now. Must be that twisted too thinking the chapter is quite long because you can only comprehend sex scenes, huh? Creep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES