Jocks of the South Pt. 12A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of struggling, Francis grinned and offered to do it himself. His big hand reached inside and took only a few moments—despite how tight his pants were—to pull out his thick, throbbing cock, which was nearly erect. Nick helped him take it out of his boxers, and it sprung out from his zipper like a dense heavy of hard rubber. Francis was already leaking, and his foreskin was soaked with clear, salty fluid.

"Fuck, it's big," Nick said, boosting his man's ego. He'd seen that thing a thousand times but still, the length, sheer girth and the ravishing pink color of his soft member was enticing. Add to that the fact that his manhood was covered in bulging blue and purple veins. Nick was already hungry for it.

"It's all yours," Francis said, his voice low and horny as he grabbed his cock with his fist and smacked it a few times into the boy's desperate face. The twink revelled in the musty scent of his boyfriend's burly cock, and the pre-cum now sticking to his nose, mouth and chin felt amazing. It made him even hornier.

Nick smiled at the sight of his dick once Francis let go of it. He especially admired how well it had responded to his touch. Nick knew that no one had that effect on Francis but him. He quickly put his lips and tongue to the tip, sucking the fluid from his skin and then pulling it down to expose his pink head.

"Ohh fuckkk..." Francis moaned, feeling Nick's warm, wet mouth suck on his foreskin, and then engulf the head of his penis. "You're so good to me."

Nick smiled while he pushed himself down on Francis groin. Nick was on his knees, his head in-between Francis' two muscular thighs, which were still spread all the way apart. His pants bulged with muscle, and Nick worked hard with his fingers to free the man's balls from his fly, so that he could play with testicles and watch them react to Nick's every lick.

Nick slurped up more pre-cum and felt the hard dick throb in his mouth, pulsing with each heartbeat as blood gushed through the thick veins and fat meat. It was hot in his mouth, making his chest feel even warmer, and giving his stomach butterflies. Then, Nick flicked his tongue over Francis' head, feeling more ejaculate spew out of his slit. He watched Francis squirm and moan in pleasure, putting his hands through Nick's curly brown hair and rub him gently with affection.

"Uhhhhnnn... I love you, baby," Francis muttered, his eyes closed and his head pushed back against the wall in ecstasy.

Nick grinned, his mouth full of his lover's cock as he spoke.

"I love you too."

Then, Nick stuck his tongue out, licking the man's fat, red head. It still wasn't fully exposed out of the jock's foreskin, but Nick knew he could change that in a heartbeat.

The man let out a loud moan, feeling the wet flesh lap at his salty fluids. "Fuck!"

Nick held his boyfriend's massive tool in his hands; all eight inches of thick, heavy meat. He pulled the pink foreskin down, exposing the throbbing, dripping head. As if it were cologne, Nick smelled the sweet juices of raw, salty pre-cum and faint sweat. It was a manly musk that drove Nick crazy. He gave the bulging boner another licking, tasting the bitter-sweet fluids on the man's cock and swallowing everything he found. He continued to pull down on Francis' boxers, exposing more of his dick and as he did so, he felt the stud tremble in front of him.

"Oh fuck... blow me Nick. I want your mouth on my cock."

Nick nodded, watching Francis writhe in pleasure as his lips inched towards his member once more. "Yes, daddy."

Francis gave him a horny smile, closing his eyes and grinning in bliss. He had Nick to himself, and he no longer needed to hide any part of himself to the teenager. He loved Nick, and Nick clearly loved him back.

His voice was deep and rumbling, as if teasing Nick. "That's my boy. Keep on sucking on daddy's big dick, babe."

Nick felt his ass clench and his heart quiver as Francis' low, horny voice came. He was so commanding, and he was radiating cockiness. This was what Nick needed, to be bossed around and treated like a dirty slut by the man he loved. "Yes daddy. I'll suck on your fat cock all day."

Francis flashed him his teeth, happy to see Nick take care of his throbbing package. Once he caught the boy's eager, cock-hungry gaze, he stared back into the twink's eyes and bent over to give him a kiss. They quickly locked lips and exchanged their spit. He felt Nick's small, trembling hands against his thighs, playing with his loose, low hanging balls, sticking out of his pants.

Francis kissed his boyfriend, feeling Nick's own boner poke into the taut fabric around his muscular legs. Nick was desperate to feel Francis' embrace, and the jock didn't want to let him down. He hugged Nick's body, feeling his back and his fat ass, dragging his fingers down his spine while tugging at his shirt. Nick had already thrown off his blazer a while back. Nick groaned as Francis touched him. Their tongues met during their kiss, slathering each other with spit and sucking on one another's face.

Then, Nick reluctantly parted from Francis' warm mouth. Instead, he looked back down at the huge piece of meat before him. Francis' schlong was soaked with pre-cum and he could clearly see the vein in Francis' dick pulsing more blood all throughout his shaft. As Nick struggled to get all of the meat in his grasp, the throbbing pink cock hit him in the face, splattering him with loose ropes of cum.

"Jesus," Francis sighed, feeling the boy's face smack into his penis like an animal in heat. Nick took the cock and smacked it against his face a few more times, making Francis jump and groan in pleasure.

"I love your fat cock hitting my face," Nick whispered to him, surprised by the eagerness of Francis' dick. It was so big and heavy that it hung downward while fully erect. It was a large, manly penis that threatened to impregnate any woman within a few seconds of penetration. And underneath the massive, swollen member were Francis' hefty balls. They were hanging low, big and round, swinging back and forth like baseballs in a bag. Nick gave the man's sack a quick licking and sucked on his left nut for a bit before slobbering on the other. Meanwhile, Francis took his fat, meaty cock and whacked it across Nick's forehead a good couple times, like he was disciplining a naughty school boy. Francis moaned as stands of cum spread across Nick's lips. Nick took the dicking like a man, trying to get the stud's junk in his mouth.

Once Nick had gotten his fill on Francis' inaudible gasps, and Francis begin to grow impatient, he lifted the boy's head up and brought him level to his cock.

"Suck my fat dick, baby," Francis said, slapping his dick a few more times across his face before he let his pulsing member go. "Tell me you love my cock."

"I fucking love your big, horse cock."

Francis grinned, exposing his white teeth. "Yeahh you do. And I love seeing you take my horse cock."

Nick blushed while putting his small hands around Francis' meat, making it look even bigger. It seemed like a rubbery, oversized dildo. Francis breathed out slowly as Nick touched his shaft. Francis loved Nick's delicate embrace and his eagerness to down his boner. Sure enough, after Nick got the huge thing to his face, his soft, damp lips closed around the exposed, throbbing head once more. This time, with a more determined strategy. He was going to get the man to spill his seed into his mouth.

Nick was kissing Francis' penis, using his tongue to massage the hot head and his lips to squeeze the cum out of his shaft. The warm rod in Nick's mouth trembled with every pulse of Francis' fast beating heart, and as he nearly got his lips to the stud's pubes, he felt himself choking on the huge schlong.

"Uhhnnn... fuck yeah, choke on daddy's dick."

"Mmm-mmmm..."

"Fuck, you take it so good baby. I love you."

Nick felt his insides melt. He took a breathe to return those words to the man he loved so much. "I love you too." Then, after watching a wide grin spread across Francis' face, he dove back down on his hard, trembling penis.

Nick made more choking sounds, feeling the hot head of Francis' cock hit the back of his throat. Then, Nick began to move his mouth slowly back off, pressing hard against the smooth, salty skin. It tasted like sweat and piss, mixed with pre-cum and dirty underwear—all the scents Nick loved most about his man.

"That's it, suck that big fuckin dick," Francis grunted, running his chapped hands through Nick's soft hair. His huge biceps flexed and his veins popped as blood pumped through him. His pecs twitched through his tight shirt and his fat, round nipples were fully hard, pointing upwards and poking through the fabric. His abs rose and fell with each eager breathe, unable to comprehend the sensations Nick was able to provide.

He let Nick work on him, but he couldn't help pump himself in and out of Nick's mouth, fucking his hot, wet hole like it was a tight, sweet pussy. His hot mouth was sticky and wet, slurping up his juices and slathering more spit all across his long meaty pole while leaking some of it onto the man's pink balls, dripping from his lips like syrup. The taste made Nick drool, and Francis himself was on the edge of wanting to taste whatever came out of his boyfriend's eager gullet.

Nick let Francis grab a hold of his head. He felt himself get fucked in the mouth like a little slut, his hair being held firmly by Francis' fists. Nick could feel Francis' big, bouncy balls flinging themselves onto his chin and neck. He slurped up the stud's pre-cum and his own spit, trying to take in all the salty, masculine tastes leaking out of the hunk's thick slab of meat. He loved every moment of it, knowing full well that Francis could never get enough of him.

Then, Francis pulled out, swearing and panting with short hot breaths as watery pumps of cum escaped the tip of his cock.

"Awww fuck! Shit!"

Nick licked it all up, drinking the manly fluids and relishing in the thought that just his mouth had made such a large, strong man so weak.

"Fuckkk... you're so good, babe..."

"You wanna stop?" Nick asked, looking concerned. He wiped some cum from his mouth while eagerly swallowing the man's pre-ejaculate.

"No, keep going," Francis said, his chest rising and falling at a quick pace. His pecs were covered in a thick film of sweat, and his fuzzy body was slicked back with it as Francis rubbed himself down. "Finish me off, dude."

Nick smiled, taking his manhood back into his mouth.

"Holy shittt..." Francis whispered, closing his eyes and concentrating Nick's tight lips as they massaged his tool and made it's way over his glans.

Nick took a long look at the massive, engorged cock, while Francis moaned Nick's name. His dick was soft and wet with bulging purple veins. It was long and thick, just how Nick liked it. The huge tool throbbed violently, still spewing out pre-cum. The foreskin was just pulled over half his head, and his member was beginning to turn red with all the blood gushing toward it. It stuck out of Francis' body like eight inches of pure muscle and meat, as if it were a third arm.

Nick put one hand to the base of Francis' dick and the other just below the head. He retracted the foreskin, making Francis cry out and his cock tremble. Exposing the bright red head, Nick got a look at it's nice form. It was perfectly curved around the edges and nice and round at the front. Only the very tip was pointed, ready to plug up Nick's throat and fill him up with fresh, steaming cum. Nick finally put his lips to the dick-hole, looking up at Francis' pained expression as he kissed the tip of his penis.

"Fuccckkkk..." Francis howled, bitting his lower lip and throwing his head back. He loved the boy on his dick, and feeling him work the slippery wood was heaven.

Then, as Nick's lips spread across the head, tight against his rigid flesh, he put his tongue to his piss-slit and milked the cum out of it. He could see the jock's balls jerk in pleasure with each flick.

Francis whined again, clenching his jaw as the soft pair of lips moved further down his shaft, and the tongue vigorously covered his head with spit. "Ohh... fuck..." He put his hands through Nick's hair, rubbing his head and pulling him closer in. "Ohh fuck, oh fuck!"

Nick went down on him, moving his head in and out. Each time he tried to take all of his dick in, the head would hit the back of his throat and make him gag, and he'd cough up some of the pre-cum he'd already swallowed. But gagging on his cock was only making Francis hornier, and it fuelled his ego.

"Fuck yeah, choke on it!"

"Mmmmm..." Nick moaned, feeling Francis push his huge bulb further down into his throat. Nick's nose and face buried itself into Francis' long, wet pubes, countless strands of which were sticking out of his underwear and the fly of his pants. And as the jock began to mouth-fuck him again, the stud's balls flung themselves into Nick's neck and chin again. They were engorged and full of testosterone, like those of a bull ready to mate. Nick could see that they were just as pink as his shaft, sore from having been teased for so long.

Then, Nick took the dick out of himself, while cum and spit dripped out. "You wanna cum in my mouth, daddy?" he teased him.

Francis held him down and slapped his fat cock a few times across Nick's face.

"Yeah, babe. And I want you to swallow. Swallow for daddy."

"Whatever you say, daddy."

Francis stuffed his member back inside the teenager's mouth, pumping in and out of him slowly. The bouncy, meaty tool felt warm and tasty in Nick's hole, and he licked up as much of its dirty sweat and cum as he could. He loved the way Francis tasted.

"Keep on sucking," Francis commanded, his rugged, stubbly face looking down at him with horniness. Francis was almost there, and he was desperate to get his nut. The jock began to pick up the pace. He thrusted in and out of the twink's wet mouth, holding Nick's shoulders down. He used his face like a dirty old cunt. Francis breathed quickly, wanting to cum into the boy's gullet and fill him up with his raw, stinking seed. He threw his head back, taking in the overwhelming sensations and the desperate, hungry look Nick had on his face.

Francis put a tight grip on Nick's head, fucking his face hard and fast, and grunting with each thrust. Nick could do nothing but swallow the spurts of pre-cum that filled his mouth and try not to gag on the eight inches of man meat that plunged itself down his neck like a piston. He groaned in pleasure and pain. The man's dick was so big and hard that it hurt to keep hitting the very back of his throat. Nick could do nothing but put his hands on Francis' waist, feeling the hard muscles of his thighs, through his tight pants, as he took the man's full erection into his eager mouth like a desperate whore.

"FUCK!" Francis yelled, putting both his hands on Nick's head and bucking his hips upwards, invading the boy's wet hole. Nick sucked him off for merely a second before Francis' semen shot up inside his mouth. His cock jerked and his balls contracted. Three powerful jets of his hot jock-spunk attacked the back of Nick's throat, burning his skin and filling him up. The thick fluid felt heavy and it tasted so good, sweet and salty at the same time.

Nick choked on his spunk, feeling the semen surge through his gullet like a thick, syrupy river. It was warm and sticky, running down his esophagus. The man's baby makers filled Nick's stomach and smeared every inch of his mouth with his cum. Three more shots escaped Francis' piss slit and this time hit the roof of Nick's mouth. Above him, Francis was writhing in pleasure, unable to catch his breathe or even talk as the bliss of Nick's mouth milked his cock of all sperm. He just felt Nick's soft, curly hair between his fingers and his soft skin against his.

"Uhhhhnnnnn... fuckin swallow it, babe," Francis told him, pushing his head further down onto his thick pole.

Nick milked his fat penis, struggling to breath as the sperm went down his throat. He swallowed it all of it, licking his lips for stray drops and then looked at Francis, seeing satisfaction etched across his face. He licked the trembling cock a few more times before he smiled at him, hoping to have given the jock exactly what he wanted.

"You swallow it, baby? Did you take all of daddy's cum?"

Nick nodded. "Yes, daddy."

Francis rubbed his hair. "Come here," he told him, letting the boy climb up onto his body and lay his head on the man's chest. "That's a good boy," he said.

Nick rested his head on his massive pecs, which were threatening to burst open the buttons of his shirt. He could hear the jock's heart beating wildly, and his muscles were still pumping blood throughout his body, making his veins pop and his biceps flex. The two boys lay with each other, listening to the other breath as they calmed down, while Francis was still seated on the toilet seat, his cock still half-hard and shaking underneath Nick's ass.

Finally, when his fat dick had gone soft, he stuffed his junk back into his pants and zipped up, quickly wiping any signs of cum or slobber from his crotch. Then, still aware that Nick's own boner was pitching a tent in his pants, he gave the boy a horny smirk.

"Need someone to take care of that?"

"Y-yeah" he muttered, closing his eyes as he felt his man's big hands ease their way up his thighs to his point of pleasure. Nick's erection was clearly visible now and Francis wanted to taste him. He could hear the laughter in Francis' voice as he muttered for Nick to lay himself across the toilet seat and lean back against the wall. His fingers writhed their way through Nick's waist and managed to free his crotch of the fabric walls in a matter of moments. Before Nick could even think their situation through—surely Francis' cousins could get here at any moment—he realized that his belt was unbuckled, his button was undone and his fly was down.

The length of his hardened cock drove through the cloth of his loose boxer shorts, since briefs had proven to be a little too warm for the boys with the weather now changing. The stain of Nick's pre-cum from having blown Francis was spread wide across the light grey, buttoned fly.

Francis put his lips to the head of the dick that protruded from the thin cloth. The definition of his head, now desperate to expose itself from Nick's foreskin, was a sight that turned the jock on, and the bulge of his balls underneath, loaded with sperm ready to blow at any sensitive touch, was a thought that propelled his mission to get his boyfriend off. Francis needed to suck Nick's cock.

"Ohh god... F-Francis..."

Nick bucked his hips as the stud flicked his tongue over the thin cloth. His face was now fully engulfed in the teenager's crotch and the smell of his dirty, salty jizz was making him overwhelmingly eager to get to young man's actual dick. But the taste of his spunk mingled with the dirty male scent of his boxers was getting him off too. Francis enjoyed every moment of teasing the tight piece of ass he called his boyfriend.

"You like that baby?" Francis muttered, a long string of saliva trailing from the corner of his lip to the glob of spit he'd massaged onto the boy's now soaked underwear.

Nick's reply was merely an ecstatic sigh. "Yyeahhh..."

Francis continued to lather his head, then inched his way up the length of the boy's veiny shaft. The jock maneuvered Nick's cock so that it was pointed down. Nick's short boxers had ridden up his smooth thighs so that now his cock head was exposed from one of the legs. Francis managed to reach inside there, moving his fingers up to grab the boy's balls. He rolled them in his fingers, grinning as Nick's entire body convulsed before him.

The boy grabbed at Francis' head and shoulders, trying to get through the pain of not unloading himself right then, but it was too much. His hips bucked and Francis felt the teenager's testicles jerk. His fat cock shook violently as Nick let out a whimpering moan. His foreskin was not fully retracted just yet so semi-powerful surges of cum splattered across Francis' arm, which was still halfway up his boxers while massaging Nick's balls.