Jocks of the South Pt. 12A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Nick yelped, feeling his red hot cock head expel the thick, steamy fluid onto his boyfriend's warm, inviting skin.

Francis smirked at the sight, suddenly thankful he'd done up his sleeves before he'd dug into Nick's pants.

"Uhhhnnn... fuckkkk..."

"Got a little excited there, didn't we?" Francis said, smiling as he took his arm out from Nick's pants.

The boy gave him a weak nod, still turned on by the sight of Francis' face at his groin. He was also a bit embarrassed at having cummed so quickly but seeing as Francis had done so once or twice before, he knew that his boyfriend didn't mind.

Francis licked the large pools of warm spunk off his forearm, using his tongue to scoop it up while his lips sucked the remaining residue off. He teased Nick with his seductive mouth, slobbering the boy's cum off his own hairy arm and gulping down every last drop. Francis was putting on a show for me. He knew the sight of it would turn Nick on, but the boy'd dick had never gone soft. The teenager was only getting harder.

"That's so hot..." Nick murmured, feeling his balls loosen already.

Francis nodded, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

He nodded back. "Yeah."

The jock's fingers grazed the sensitive head of his dick, playing with his foreskin until it was partially pulled back over his hard head. "Looks like someone's still got a bit more left..."

Nick's eyes closed as he threw his head back, biting his lower lip as the stud exposed more of his body. His pants were pulled further down and now Francis was pushing his boxers up, trying to free the boy's dick and his low-hanging balls from the leg hole. His testicles ached with yearning. Francis' only smiled at this: his face was pink and eager, like he was desperate to take the boy's member into his mouth.

Soon enough, Francis' hand was over Nick's wet, sweaty boner. He put two fingers around his base, feeling his head with his other hand and stroking his shaft.

"Uhnnn..." Nick whispered, unable to even get out any actual words. The feeling of having this massive dude down on his knees, begging to suck his cock, was better than anything he'd ever felt. The only thing that made that moment even better was knowing that this man loved him.

Francis then put his lips to the tip, massaging the foreskin of his head and using his mouth to suck out all the pre-cum that waited inside his shaft.

"Is that okay?" Francis asked, in-between licks and kisses. There was some pre-cum dribbling down his chin. The jock was just as much of a whore as Nick was.

Nick nodded, unable to breath. His muscles went numb and his head pounded with pleasure. It felt like scorching, tingling heat was spreading through his body. It started at his dick reached into his groin, making its way into the pit of his stomach, through his tight abs and then pulling at his chest. The boy's nipples were hard and now his face was fully flushed, sweat dripping form his temples. Then, once Francis had enough of teasing him, he put his whole mouth over Nick's shaft and wrapped his tongue around the base.

"Uhnnnn... F-Francis!"

Francis smiled as he sucked Nick's cock. He widened his mouth as his tongue rolled over his boyfriend's pulsing veins and trembling flesh. His cock tasted sweet and salty, and despite being covered in a film of sweat, it smelled like fruity shampoo and body wash, mixed with Nick's personal scent of sweat and sex. To Francis, it smelled better than anything else in the world. It was like eating candy—the sweet taste of ecstasy in his mouth.

The stud used his big hands to massage the boy's thighs, feeling him up and down as he moved his manly lips all across his shaft and head. He took all of Nick in, gagging every so often, which filled Nick up with pride and ecstasy. While he blew Nick, the stud's own body stiffened. But he focused on Nick instead, licking up any sperm that fell out of his tip. He pulled down his foreskin and lapped at his piss-slit like an animal, slurping up whatever came out of him.

"Oh shit! Fuck... don't stop Francis... you're fucking amazing..."

He smiled as he took the boy's thick cock in his mouth. He plunged himself even deeper and dug his nose into Nick's sweaty pubes. He played with his balls, holding them firmly between his fingers and rubbing them slowly, milking the cum from out of them. He took in the twink's movements as he writhed and jumped on the toilet seat, sighing out in pleasure and moaning the man's name.

"Ohhh shit! Oh shit!" Nick whispered, his voice barely audible as Francis' mouth drained him of his energy. Nick's hips bucked once more, thrusting himself into the man's mouth as he felt his cock shake and tremble, reacting eagerly to every bit of Francis' velvety tongue.

Francis' eyes burned and his throat felt like it was on fire as he downed himself on the teenager's pulsing cock. He could feel the boy spilling his seed inside of him, and it urged him on. It tasted better teach time he'd go down on him, and knowing that the boy had a fat wad of Francis' cum sitting in the pit of his stomach made Francis even more excited to down every inch of his wet, slippery shaft. He put all his effort into that action, his tongue rolling against the throbbing vein of the thick shaft and swallowing the semen that burst out from the big pink tip.

The man's nose and face slammed hard into Nick's hairy groin. Francis could see the boy's entire body shaking as he swept his hands through the man's hair, feeling his face against his groin. Feeling the jock's big, rough hands on his waist, bobbing his head up and down on the teenager's cock like a sex-slave, made Nick's boner swell up even more.

"Francis, I-I'm gonna blow!" he moaned, grasping at the man's head and trying to stop himself from bursting to quickly.

"Mmhmm..." Francis said. He stopped only for a moment to give him his full answer. "Cum on my face," he asked. Then he went down on him. He licked up the salty ejaculate that dripped out of his tip and then used his tongue to tickle his piss-slit.

"Oh god... Francis! Uhn!"

"Cum, baby," Francis mumbled, feeling the boy's cock tremble and his whole body convulse.

"Uhhhnnn! Francis! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it... cum all over my face," he replied, taking in the teenager's cock again and waiting for it to erupt.

When it did, Nick's whole waist bucked, and he pulled his dick out and slapped it onto Francis' face. Watery spurts of cum shot out of his tip, splurging all over his boyfriend's face. It started from the bridge of his nose and ran down his lips and his mouth, where Francis stuck out his tongue and licked as much of it as he could. What he couldn't get ran down his chin and dripped off his neck like a fountain, huge loads splattering across the floor and some of it streaming down to the jock's neck. Nick sighed out weakly, collapsing onto the back of the toilet seat as his dick exploded, and then, he felt Francis continue to suck on him, licking up his cum and swallowing everything that leaked out of his member.

"Uhhhnnnn... Francis..." Nick moaned, unable to believe that he'd just came all over the stud's face and that Francis was still sucking on him like some cheap man-whore.

"You taste fuckin amazing," Francis murmured, wiping Nick's cum off his lips and swallowing the last bits that remained. He took what was on his face by scooping it with the tips of his fingers but instead discarding it, he loaded the cum into his mouth as if it were hot taffy.

Nick gave him a dopey smile, still shuddering after the last drops of spunk leaked out of his dick. "You did great job, Francis," he whispered back, watching his boyfriend swallow his thick spunk. "You looked so fucking hot taking my dick."

"How do I look with cum all over me?"

Nick laughed at him. "Like a real man-slut."

Francis giggled back. "Nice." They both kissed each other, letting Francis and his cum-soaked face slobber all over Nick's face as well. They both took turn licking the spunk off the other, giggling while relishing in the taste.

Once Nick's dick had gone soft, he zipped himself up—wet, cum-stained boxers and all—and helped Francis with his pants too. Then, once Francis had given the boy's tight ass a good spanking, the two of them turned on the sink and helped each other get stay flecks of cum off of each other's shirts and pants. Even dry, the semen would show on some of the darker cloth. They took a good ten minutes cleaning each other up, and getting all of the cum off Francis' face, before they finally straightened themselves off and opened up the bathroom door.

"Hey there," a familiar voice came, making the both of them jump. Nick turned his head and instantly felt his heart stop beating. His skin turned numb and for a moment he thought his vision blurred.

Matthew McCarthy was laid out on a hotel chair before them, his legs spread wide and a smug look on his face. He leaned back and raised his eyebrows, staring at the both of them with a cheeky grin.

"You two have fun?" Matt asked.

***

Letter from the author:

I am still writing this series! Chapter 12B will be posted in a few weeks' time from now. I can't give you an exact time frame but the wait won't be as long as it was for this part. I would have published A+B as one piece but I wanted to give all of you something to read since I've received so many concerned emails and the wait between pieces has just been so long! Again, I'm sorry for the huge delay but I was taking a bit of a break from writing in order to focus on school.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and supporters, I hope you aren't too upset over the quality of this chapter but since it is only one half, I promise you that things will pick up in part B. It is around 50 percent done so it won't take too long to do. Happy reading!

Cheers,

Scott