All Comments on 'Jodi's Therapy'

by fred8888

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I enjoyed very much

Cant wait for next chapter

James G 5James G 5over 11 years ago
Good start`

Could use some editing, there're some typos, but the story's off to a good start. More soon, hopefully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not so good start

could have been better plotwise. it was dumb to have her drunk like a skunk. you could have saved 3 pages, make her stoned and have her fucked 50 times and she would free :-) . the therapist unfortunately tells the story and was to close when she was doing her first steps or not involved enough if you want to make her just a cheap skunk. And starting it with real players was not to intelligent also.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You now have a powder keg

Good theory. Good counseling. She went from shy, married bitch to slut married wife rather quickly at the club. Would have been better if when she said it was time to go the first time, you took her home and explored her feeling as to why she wanted to go home instead of staying and letting the two strangers fuck her brains out. Not sure what outcome of your theory your looking to see. But to give in to your desire and let her blow and swallow your seed was a bad move Dr. You have released the slut in this woman and now you have to get her over the guilt she will feel when she sobers up. Hope the pill she is on is working. If not you may have a knocked up wife on your hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous