Jody's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
116 Followers

"You saw that video? You've known all this time about your mum and I? You've been lusting after my cock all this time? Is that why I've been feeling like you've been showing more of your body to us these last few months?" asked her dad as he grinned and evil grin. "You want your daddy's big hard cock in your virgin pussy my daughter?" he asked Jody.

"Yes, please daddy, fuck your virgin daughter good, fill my cunt with your cum. Give me that hard cock and shove it in me now!" exclaimed Jody.

Her dad took hold of his cock with his hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit, then on the next pass, he shoved it in her cunt which brought a grunt from Jody.

"Humph! Oh, fuck yes, that's it daddy, fuck me, take my virginity," wailed Jody as she wrapped her legs around her dad's waist and pulled him in as deep as possible. Thrust after thrust her dad continued to pound her pussy, bringing her to a mind shattering orgasm.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to cum, don't fucking stop, harder please!" cried Jody as she raised her feet up over his head and pulled her legs back to her chest allowing her daddy to penetrate her as deep as possible. "Ahhhh... I'm cumming..." as her face turned red and her breathing turned to gasps.

"Me too sweetie, I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum right fucking now..." yelled her dad as spasm after spasm rocked his body.

"Hurray! Jody's no longer a virgin! Congratulations Jody, you're a woman now," I said as I leant in and kissed them both. Mum was right there with me kissing Jody and her husband.

Jody and her dad rolled apart and rested and catching their breath after such a vigorous fuck. After several minutes her dad said, "I don't know if I can get this old cock hard again for you, Ginger."

"Oh, I think we can help you with that," said Jody's mum with a smile. "Jody, let's put on a 'Mother & Daughter' show for your dad, I'm sure that will get his cock hard for Ginger in no time."

"Oh yeah, that could work," said daddy dear, "But, let's get a drink first, take five everyone."

Once we all caught our breath and had something to drink, we all sat on the big bed in a circle. It was strange, yet strangely comfortable sitting around naked with Jody and her parents. It was like being naked together was normal.

"Okay, Jody, get over there with your mum and let's get the 'Mother & Daughter' show started. I'm still a virgin here you know," I said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Okay Ginger, sheesh!" exclaimed Jody as she moved over and started sucking on her mum's boobs.

"That's a good girl, Jody, suck on mummy's boobies. Do you like that honey?" she asked her husband.

"Oh yes, very much dear but I hope there is more to cum," said Jody's dad.

"I'm sure there is lot's more to CUM," said her mum with a giggle and moan as Jody moved lower to her pussy lips and started licking.

Just then mum and Jody turned into a 69, munching on each other's wet cunts. Everything was silent and all you could hear was the wet slurping of pussy juices. I am certain it was exciting for Jody's dad because it sure was for me.

I reached over to her dad and started stroking his cock as he watched mother and daughter in their incestuous scene. He was starting to get hard again as I brought his cock to my lips. I planted wet kisses on the tip and held his length as I licked up the side from his balls to the tip.

"Oh God, I've died and gone to heaven. Don't stop, Ginger, that's perfect," said Jody's dad.

"Mmmm... I have to because I want this in my pussy before it goes off!" I said. "Okay girls, that's enough, he's hard!" I exclaimed.

Mother and daughter moaned their disappointment that they had to stop, but the second event of the night was about to start. I stopped playing with the big hard cock in the room and lay down in the centre of the bed with my legs spread, waiting with excitement and suspense.

Jody's dad positioned himself between my legs as mum and Jody got on either side of me. The girls started playing with my breasts, squeezing them, licking my nipples and giving them little nibbles, which was increasing the puddle of wetness I already had between my legs. "I don't think I'll need much stimulation from you ladies, I'm already soaked," I said.

Both of the girls giggled at that but didn't back off to far. Jody brought her lips to mine and kissed me with sincere affection and looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Ginger." Those words made me smile and I replied: "I love you too, Jody."

Just then I felt that big hard cock rub up and down my very wet slit.

"Oh yes please, put that cock in me. I want to feel it fill me up. I want to know what it's like to really fuck. Fuck me daddy dear," I said to Jody's dad.

"It's my pleasure, Ginger, here it comes," he said as he pushed his cock deep into my aching cunt. I wanted his cock so bad it hurt. Once he was all the way in me he stopped and was still for a moment. "Are you okay, Ginger?" he asked me.

"Oh fuck yes! Please fuck me, fuck me hard!" I moaned "It feels so good, Jody."

I looked up at him as he pounded my cunt, he squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples with one hand while holding himself up with the other. I could see Jody and her mum next to us, Jody stroking her dad over his body, down to his ass as mum played with my other nipple and her other hand touching my clit.

"Daddy, do you like me playing with your balls and ass while you fuck my girlfriend?" Jody asked her dad.

"Ahh, fuck Jody sweetie, I love it, I love it all," her dad replied.

I couldn't see too well behind him but I think she bent over and was licking his ass and balls from behind him while he fucked me. I could feel his cock getting bigger inside my cunt. "Oh fuck, his cock is growing inside me, Ahh it feels so big!" I moaned.

"Oh my God, Ginger, I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill your tight pussy with a big load of cum any second now," her dad said.

"Oh yes, fill me with your cum daddy dear, I'm ready, I'm cumming now... Ahh... Uhhh!" I moaned as I shook with orgasm. I could feel his big cock spasm and gush, filling me as I came hard squirting girl cum all over him and the bed.

"Ginger! You squirted!" said Jody with delight as she ran her fingers through the wetness on her dad and me.

"Yes, I did, didn't I," I panted. "It was the most awesome orgasm I've ever had, thank you all," I said to Jody and her parents. They all descended on me with hugs and kisses.

We were a pile of hot, sweaty bodies, slipping and sliding over each other. It was a strangely erotic feeling, yet I also felt the need for a shower.

"How about us all clean up in the shower, Jody and I in the main shower and mum and dad in the ensuite shower," I suggested using the terms, mum and dad since I felt like I'd just been adopted into the family.

"Good idea," replied Jody's mum, "And I'll get these wet sheets off the bed and toss them in the laundry too."

At that, Jody and I slithered out of the room and headed for the shower together.

"Hey, do you think you're mum and dad would like to join our sleepover tomorrow night? We can get your dad to take Bridget's and Janet's virginity too?" I asked Jody as we stepped into the shower together.

"I think that's a great idea, it's only one more week until our Graduation Party and that would make all of us 'experienced' with a real cock." replied Jody.

"I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I'm sure Bridget and Janet will be excited with the news of our success tonight," I said.

WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
116 Followers
12