Joe in Oak Valley Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia finished taking off her bra and pulled her shirt back down. Her dark nipples showed clearly through her needle point cotton shirt but she didn't care. Carefully, she wrapped her bra around his bandaged leg several times until it held his shirt tight against the wound. The bleeding slowed and soon stopped, but she knew that he needed medical attention.

She saw that he was unconscious but knew that he would be ok with the right attention. Her gaze left his face and traveled down his chest to his crotch. His cock lay flaccid across his leg. It was 6 inches as it lay there and Cynthia wondered how big it would be erect. She picked up her cell phone and dialed her home number. Sara answered the phone. … "Take the kids to the Murphy's and meet me at the Oak Valley Women's club … quickly!" she urged.

Sara and Cynthia carried the semi-conscious Joe to the mini-van and drove him to Cynthia's house. They lay him on the bed in the guest bedroom. Cynthia tried to keep his cock covered but as they lowered him down on the bed, the towel fell off his crotch and revealed his entire manhood. Sara gasped when she saw it and then she giggled. Cynthia gave her a dirty look which caused Sara to become quiet quickly. Sara then took notice of her employer. Cynthia's large brown areolas shown through the thin cotton fabric of her blouse. Sara enjoyed the view and subconsciously licked her lips and felt a trickle of fluid roll down between her thighs.

Soon, Dr. Wilson came by. He was an elderly neighbor of Cynthia's and had not problem stopping by to help her by examining a friend of hers. He asked for some privacy and got it from the two women. He found a nice tourniquet made of a woman's bra. He couldn't help examining the size of his neighbor's bra while removing it from the poor man's leg. It was obviously Cynthia's bra since she was the one who had been standing in the room braless! The poor fellow hadn't lost all that much blood, but he had clearly fainted, perhaps from the sight of the blood. Dr. Wilson chuckled when he wonder if the man had fainted because she took her bra off. "Yes" he thought, "Cynthia was a very nice looking young woman." Dr. Wilson held the bra at arms length to read the size … 34 and two d's … He smiled, yes, Cynthia was a remarkable young woman. He finished his exam of the young man, wrapped his wound and gave him some sleeping pills to help him rest. Dr. Wilson spoke slowly and calmly to the two women and left with a woody in his pants that he'd share later with his elderly wife.

Cynthia was tired and slipped quietly to her bedroom. Her shirt and pants had Joe's blood on them and she removed them both. She reclined on her bed in just her panties in stunned silence. There was a knock at her bedroom door and then Sara walked in.

Cynthia was indignant "What are you doing in here?? How dare you come in here like this?" Cynthia reached for a blanket to cover herself.

"Don't bother, I've seen you naked and it was quite nice." Replied Sara.

Cynthia didn't know what to do. She stared at her baby sitter and wondered what could have happened to her. "What do you mean by that?"

Sara picked up the hairbrush. "Did this feel good as it slid in and out? Did you like the hardness and the thick way it split your pussy lips?"

Cynthia was exasperated. "What are you talking about? Where did you ever get such a crazy idea! Maybe we should call your counselor and discuss your lunacy!"

Sara smiled and unbuttoned her blouse. "I don't think that is a good idea. You see, I tried out this little brush and really enjoyed the way it felt. Mmmmm, it was so nice. First I licked the handle and tasted your sweet juices … " she eased her jeans down over her hips and stepped out of them, revealing tanned slender thighs. "When the taste of YOU was worn off, I put the taste of me all over this handle. I videotaped the whole thing … you fucking the hairbrush and then me fucking it … it was fun watching it the other night."

Cynthia was so shocked that she sat in silence for several moments. Sara's hips and flat tummy had a warming effect on Cynthia that she could not deny. The warmth was caused by the lewd description of what Sara had done … a repeat of what Cynthia had done.

Sara unfastened her bra and pulled it off being careful not to expose too much of her breasts to Cynthia. "The kids were asleep and I lay right there on your bed in the same spot you did. I stroked the hairbrush all along my pussy lips … up and down, just like you did."

"Oh, this is just so absurd! I don't know what you are talking about. End your gibberish and get out now! You just don't know who you are talking to!! I'll send you back to those trailer park trash homes. You're in Oak Valley now, you need to act like it. Now, get out"

Sara smiled a coy smile and cupped her breasts with her long, slender fingers. She squeezed them together and looked into Cynthia's eyes while pinching her dark long nipples between her fingers. "Mmmm yes, you are the Oak Valley woman. Look, I really don't want any trouble." Sara cooed as she sat on the bed near Cynthia while continuing to massage her full breasts. She continued "I really don't. I just saw you fucking that hairbrush the other night and realized that you get just as hot and horny as I do."

Cynthia tried to avoid staring at Sara's pert tits, long, brown nipples. They looked so interesting and suckable – "was that a word?" she thought to herself and she caught herself staring anyway.

"I didn't" Cynthia said absently.

Sara continued her self-massage and edged closer to Cynthia. She pulled her long nipples causing them to harden, thicken and lengthen even more. Sara whispered "Don't you think my nipples are the longest things? They feel so nice when they are sucked" she paused pulling on them again. "Would you like to suck them?"

Cynthia stared at them in a daze. The long, thick, brown nipples attracted her. She licked her lips unconsciously. Heat and dampness invaded the space between her legs. Her heart racing and her breathing quickened. No, no, no … she thought to herself … you're the Oak Valley Women's Society treasurer. "Sara" she said quietly. "We can't do this, it just isn't right."

Sara leaned forward, letting go of her nipples. She smiled and stroked Cynthia's shoulder and rubbed her neck turning Cynthia over. Cynthia let her but protested mildly. Sara gently rubbed Cynthia's back. Cynthia moaned. Sara giggled lightly and leaned forward and as she rubbed Cynthia's neck her nipples dragged back and forth along Cynthia's back. Cynthia's panties were instantly soaked and she groaned as the long nipples scraped across her back.

Sara kept rubbing and eventually pulled Cynthia's panties off. Cynthia rolled over and covered her breasts with her hands. Sara leaned over and kissed Cynthia's hands, her neck, her ear, her cheek and then her lips touched down on Cynthia's soft full lips.

Cynthia felt Sara's moist lips on hers. She parted her lips and their tongues met and danced lightly. It felt so nice, warm and wet. Cynthia's breathing almost reached the point hyperventilation and Sara broke the embrace.

"Come on, here you go … you know you want to." Sara pushed her nipple up to Cynthia's face and she opened her mouth to suck the long brown nipple in.

It felt good as the nipple expanded along her tongue. She closed her eyes because she didn't want to believe that she was doing this, but if felt so nice as she suckled.

Sara gently parted Cynthia's hands and massaged her tits until Cynthia's nipples hardened. Sara felt a surge of pleasure scream from her own nipples as Cynthia's sucking became urgent.

"That's ok, honey, we have time … suck easy and let's enjoy each other" Sara smiled as she felt the tingle reach down to her own pussy. Cynthia nodded eagerly but kept sucking.

Sara stroked down Cynthia's flat, muscled stomach and she felt Cynthia gasp as her fingertips flowed into the patch of neatly trimmed dark pubic hair. Cynthia parted her thighs for Sara's fingers. They found their way to soaked and swollen pussy lips. She moved them apart and began stroking up and down. She found Cynthia's clit and smiled as she stroked it. Left and then right, up and then down. It hardened in her fingertips. It was thick and long and Sara felt Cynthia lift her hips up to meet Sara's stroking. Sara pulled on Cynthia's clit.

"Ohhhhh please do that again" exclaimed Cynthia. Sara did it and Cynthia gasped.

Sara got up and lay between Cynthia's long and soft legs. "What are you doing?" asked Cynthia.

"Have I done anything to hurt you, yet? Trust me sweetie, this will feel wonderful." Sara didn't let Cynthia respond as she leaned her face down to Cynthia's wet pussy. Sara's tongue flicked out and her warm, wet, saliva met Cynthia's pussy juice. It tasted sweet and she dug it lapping it all up. Cynthia lifted her lips and closed her eyes as groans escaped her mouth.

She felt shivers working their way up her spine as Sara quickened her licking. Faster and faster her tongue lashed out at Cynthia's thick clit. Sara plunged two fingers deep into Cynthia's hot tunnel. Cynthia gasped as her first climax crashed over her. Her hips bucked up and down and Sara clung on continuing her furious licking and finger-fucking.

"Ohhhhh God in heaven" Cynthia screamed as another crushing climax struck her entire body. Her tits shook and her thighs vibrated. Exhausted, Cynthia collapsed.

Sara smiled and licked Cynthia's cum from her fingers and lips.

Cynthia smiled at her. "What can I do for you?" she asked weakly.

Sara smiled back. "Just watch me and enjoy the show."

Sara leaned back against the headboard and stroked her tits and pulled on her nipples while watching Cynthia … watch her.

Sara closed her eyes to slits and her hands flowed down her stomach to her own sopping pussy. Her right hand clamped down her clit stroking and rubbing it quickly. Her breathing quickened and her nipples hardened. She clamped her eyes shut tight and increased her tempo. She could feel her climax welling up inside her.

Sara felt a movement on the bed and was only momentarily distracted to see Cynthia coming towards her. With the hairbrush in her hand, Cynthia gently inserted the handle into Sara's pussy. It gushed as she pushed it in and Sara's eyes went wide with surprise and excitement. Cynthia began plunging the hairbrush in and out of the steaming pussy in front of her.

"YES! Do it … fuck me with that … oh … yes, it feels soooo good … fuck me with it, YES! Oh, here it COMES!!" Sara's mouth went wide and she clenched her eyes shut as she grabbed Cynthia's hand and helped her plunge the hairbrush into her pussy.

Sara's toes tingled and all the muscles in her body tightened as she clenched her teeth. She drew in a deep breath as the hairbrush handle plunged again and again to it's greatest depth. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" she cried out as her orgasm took over her body and she lost control, her arms and legs thrashed across the bed.

************

Cynthia awoke alone in her own bed. She sat up and looked about her. The door was open a crack, but everything seemed the same as every other morning in her Oak Valley colonial house. She wondered if last night had just been one long erotic dream or had it really happened? Cynthia pulled back her covers and noticed the cum stained damp spot on the bed and then she realized that she didn't have any panties on … it wasn't a dream!

She quickly looked around and noted that Sara was gone. Cynthia took her time in the shower, washing her long hair twice. She carefully washed her ample breasts and stroked her nipples with her soap filled scrungee. It felt nice and her pussy swelled while her clit twitched in remembrance of the nice before.

"What am I doing?!" she thought. "Oak Valley girls just don't do this!". She quickly stepped out of the shower and roughly towel dried her hair and body. "I should fire that girl for what she did last night. She took advantage of me!" she thought.

She opened the bathroom door and Sara stood there.

"Hi" Sara said quietly. "The children are home and playing downstairs. That guy, Joe, is awake and I gave him a bowl a cereal"

"I think you should go" Cynthia said as she walked by to her dresser, her towel tightly wrapped around her heavy bosom.

"That's fine. I'll go take care of them while you get dressed but if you remember, today is my normal day off. I was thinking of going into Washington for the day with some friends." Sara smiled and walked out.

Cynthia watched her go. She watched the sway of Sara's ass, such a nice ass within those tight jeans. She realized that she had tried to fire Sara, but that Sara didn't understand and was actually acting like nothing had happened between them. Good. Cynthia thought it over while she brushed her long hair and put it up in a bun on top of her head. She finally decided that Sara was mature and wise enough to put the previous night behind her forever. Hopefully, she'll never mention it and we can go back to normal. Cynthia sprayed her neck and wrists with some perfume that cost more than she paid Sara in a month. She dressed in a tight peach skirt, white cotton button down shirt and no hose. Looking in the mirror, she realized that her panties left lines in her skirt … she took the panties off and checked again – nice!

Joe sat in the kitchen dressed only in a man's blue terry cloth robe. He finished his cereal that the nice young girl had given him. She was very cute in her tight jeans and her snug top. Her nipples had poked out right through her bra and her cotton top when she got the milk from the refrigerator and got the expected result from Joe's poorly used member – swelling!

The kids sat next to Joe. They were good kids. He had told the live-in baby sitter, what did Cynthia call her? an au pair, yes, he had told her that he would watch the kids so that she could catch up with her friends. She left and Joe enjoyed watching her trotting down the long lawn of green grass. Her nice ass bounding in her tight jeans.

Joe heard heals on the wood of the top of the stairs and turned to look. The tanned, slender but muscular legs appeared first and Joe thought his heart had stopped. The legs seemed to go on forever as the skirt was clearly several inches above the thigh and the thighs hadn't descended the stairs yet! The peach skirt was very appealing and Joe noted how it clung to her muscled thighs. He felt a growth along his leg under the terry cloth robe.

The rest of Cynthia's body slowly appeared down the stairs and Joe was able to gawk without Cynthia noticing. Joe's jaw dropped when he caught her chest coming into view. This woman was impossible! Her chest was hidden behind a puffy cotton blouse and full bra, but he knew what was there. Her breasts were incredibly full and disproportionate to her slender hips. He could see the tone in her arm muscles through the thin white cotton fabric and his cock twitched and grew again. He realized that he couldn't stand up because his cock would stand out from the robe. Thankfully, the children ran to their mother and he was distracted enough that his cock deflated.

Cynthia approached the table and shook his hand. Her hand was small and warm in his and her smile was warm and genuine as well. They talked together with the normal interruptions of the children and Joe came to wonder if this woman were some female version of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde! One day she is uptight and slapping him around and the next, she is sweet and almost innocent.

She asked candidly about his injury and he remarked that it wasn't nearly as bad as they had thought and maybe he had just fainted at the sight of blood. Cynthia laughed and wondered how she hadn't fainted at the sight of his large penis! She felt her face flush and wondered if he had noticed. Her nipples became erect and she tried to lean forward so they didn't poke out against her blouse.

They heard a horn honk in the driveway and Cynthia bundled the kids into their jackets. They had a field trip to a local farm where they could pet the llamas and chase the goats. Within minutes, the two children were off with Mrs. Murphy buckled securely into their seatbelts.

Cynthia came back into the house and checked her watch. Damn! She was going to be late to another meeting at the lawyer's office! She ran upstairs and grabbed her peach sport coat.

"Eat whatever you want, watch TV, relax, check out some movies and I'll be back in a few hours" she yelled as she ran out the door to the four car garage. There were 3 cars in the garages and she picked the Mercedes two-seater because, for some reason, she felt sexy.

Joe tried to stop her but she was gone much too quickly. He walked around the first floor of the large house and found the den where there was a large screen TV. He found the remote control, settled into the leather-overstuffed chair and clicked around the channels twice before he realized that there was nothing that he wanted to watch. He grunted and got up again and examined the movies on the shelves … children's tapes … all of them.

He wandered out again, limping from his wound, and found himself staring into Sara's room. Her room was clean and neat. On the right was a small bookshelf with videotapes. There were several teen movies and a few action flicks with Bruce Willis. He had seen the action flicks and didn't care about the teen movies, but then there was a blank tape behind one of the teen flicks. It had a handwritten note on the side … "Diary of a mad baby sitter" was all it said. Joe laughed and decided to give it a shot.

He pushed the tape in and then settled into the leather chair again. He saw Sara waving to the camera outside on the front lawn. "Here I am" she said. "I'm here amongst all the money and I'm making a pretty good living doing what I'd be doing for free back home!"

Joe noted her much more country accent and waif like features. It was like a video diary taken by Sara and he fast-forwarded through much of it as he watched Sara smile and show the children. Joe watched the video scan by and his finger suddenly clicked the pause button.

There, in front of him, paused on a 56 inch TV screen was Cynthia laying on the edge of her bed obviously unaware of the camera watching her. She held one tit with her hand and her other hand stroking her mound. Joe pressed the play button and watched in awe as Cynthia worked herself into a frenzie. Joe's cock grew and grew harder as he watched her storm off-screen to get something and come back with a hairbrush. Joe's cock parted the robe and the cool air felt good, but Joe didn't notice it as he was fixated on the slim waist and large tits of the beautiful woman in front of him.

He watched, mesmerized, as she plunged the hairbrush in and out of her pussy. A large drop of pre-cum formed at the top of his long, thick cock standing defiantly out of his robe. He watched Cynthia playing with herself and he felt the cum rising up in his balls. He wanted to stroke his cock but didn't want to cum, not just yet. It has been too long since he last cum and he was going to make this last.

Joe paused the tape and walked to the kitchen to get a paper towel to cum into. He had to be careful that he didn't hit his cock into the doorway or the kitchen counter.

He rapidly made his way back into the darkened den and sat on the leather-overstuffed chair and quickly pressed play. The action resumed and he watched Cynthia slowly insert the hairbrush. He moaned and then froze as he heard something that sounded like a woman's shoes on a wooden floor.

Sara sat on the overstuffed leather couch. She smiled when he finally noticed her. The bright sunlight had blinded him and he hadn't seen her when he came back in. He tried to cover up his cock, but it was too big to fit under the terry cloth robe!