Joe in Oak Valley Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying this? Oh wait … I can see that you ARE!" Sara giggled as she moved to kneel between Joe's legs. He flinched as he wasn't sure what to do.

"Please" she said quietly as she stroked his calf muscles "just watch the TV while I take care of you." Sara felt her breath quickening and her chest beginning to heave. Her nipples bulged from her chest.

Joe wasn't sure what to do, but the feel and touch of a women's hand on his legs almost caused him to shoot cum up to the ceiling. He kept watching while Sara slowly stroked his calves and then his knees. He wasn't sure what to do. In front of him was a beautiful young woman dying to stroke his cock and on the TV was a stunning older woman with huge tits, tight ass, fucking herself with a hairbrush.

She smiled "You just go right ahead and watch our slutty Mrs. Oak Valley and don't pay any attention to me. I'm just here to make sure that you are well taken care of. "

She stroked his thighs and watched his cock jump. Joe relaxed a bit and watched as Cynthia stroked the hairbrush into her pussy more. Sara's hand slowly wrapped around Joe's cock with her fingertips, unable to make the full circuit around its girth. She stroked up and down with a gentle rhythm, never taking her eyes off the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Sara was not a virgin. She had had her cherry plucked long ago when she was 14 by her cousin. He had been rough, but she enjoyed most of it anyway. Since then, she had allowed a number of cocks, more than 10 but less than 20, to penetrate her love canal. None of those had ever been as large or attractive as Joe's cock. She wrapped her other hand around the shaft under her first hand and stroked both of them up and down pulling the skin just enough.

Joe felt the explosion welling up inside him. It had been a long time since he had sex and never with this much stimulation. Sara's lips opened wide and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He watched her do it and it felt warm and wet and sexy. His balls tightened and he looked up to the screen to see Cynthia pounding her pussy with her hairbrush. Her tits bouncing between her well-toned arms.

Joe grunted, his yes shut. Sara knew exactly what was coming at her but she had not idea of the volume. The first squirt hit the roof of her mouth and she swallowed quickly. The second squirt delivered hot spunk down her throat. Sara sucked hard and tried to swallow but the volume of cum dribbled out her mouth and down Joe's cock. Sara lapped it up as quickly as she could. She loved the taste and always had.

Joe's cock went soft while it was still in Sara's mouth. She kept sucking. He had climaxed so hard, he missed Cynthia's frustration of not climaxing.

"I think I'm done" he said breathlessly.

Sara popped the limp cock from her mouth. "No, not yet." She smiled "Keep watching, I think you'll like what you see next" She slipped his cock back in her mouth and sucked all the cum of it while it still fit in her mouth.

Joe watched Sara's ass enter the bedroom. It was at a different angle. He could see that Cynthia and Sara were arguing. Joe stared at naked Cynthia on the TV and Joe's cock stirred again. Joe looked away from the TV and saw that Sara's jeans were on the floor and one of her hands was busily working on her pussy.

Joe watched Sara strip on the TV and his cock went rigid. Sara's backside was a sight to behold. It was tan and slim. Joe smiled as his cock became fully erect and Sara could no longer fit it in her mouth. The strip tease continued on TV while Sara climbed into Joe's lap. First she sat her small body on Joe's good thigh and then she lifted her leg over his cock so that she sat with her back to him and his cock between her legs pointed right at her soaked pussy.

Joe continued his view of the TV over her shoulder but reached around and cupped her tits in his big hands. She slowly lowered herself over the head of his cock. She reached down and rubbed her pussy juices all over his cock head. She moved slowly, afraid of the pain she might feel of taking something this big inside her. She felt the head part her lubed lips and as it slid in, she felt lightheaded and dizzy.

Joe lifted lightly and continued to slide his cock in her tight pussy. Deeper and deeper he went and she gasped at each thrust. His hands played with her nipples and before his most of his cock was buried into her pussy, Sara cried out with her first climax.

"Stop … oh god .. stop" she panted. "I can't do this, it's too big for me, I can't fit anymore."

Joe smiled and hugged her gently. "I know, I know. It's ok. I'll stop" He began to lift her off.

Sara climbed off and turned around to face Joe. She straddled his legs and kissed him on the lips. "I'm sorry. I guess you are just too big!" She felt terrible.

Joe kissed her lips. "Try it from the front and take your time and don't take more than you want to, really!"

Sara kissed Joe back. Her tongue twirled with his as she eased her swollen pussy lips onto his thick cock head. She grunted deeply as she absorbed the head.

"That's it … that's just fine! You're doing great" exclaimed Joe.

Sara felt waves of pleasure and pain sweep across her body. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and rolled down her cheeks. She rocked on the big cock and only took what she was comfortable with. As soon as she got used to having 6 inches in her, she took 6 and ½ with a moan and a groan. She worked that cock back and forth and kept her legs as spread as much as possible. She took another inch and began working it in and out as her pussy continued to lube her lips and expand to meet this engorged cock. She became wetter and wetter and soon had 9 inches of hard, thick cock stuffed inside her hot pussy.

A smile crept across Sara's face. Her toes curled. A wave of 8 climaxes attacked Sara one after the other. She totally lost control. She cried out in high-pitched soft squeals. Her arms flailed and her back arched and she bucked up and down on Joe's cock. The orgasms continued in rapid succession, as Sara became a rag doll in Joe's lap. Joe kept up the pounding by lifting her and slamming her down on his cock repeatedly. Sara cried out again and again as each wave slammed through her body.

Joe lifted the exhausted Sara from his lap and lay her on the floor. She looked up at him in total bewilderment and awe. He kneeled between her thighs. Her eyes wide as she saw his cock lay on her belly reaching almost halfway to her tits. Sara wasn't sure that she could take another orgasm like the last set but she began stroking his cock against her belly even though she was exhausted.

************

Cynthia walked up the driveway to her house. She fumbled with the key to the front door and found that the door was unlocked anyway. Stepping in, she felt her face flush in anticipation of seeing Joe again. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it and tried to relax. There was just too much pressure being an Oak Valley woman.

She rested her purse on the stand by the door and grabbed a bottle of red wine off the wine rack. She looked at the year and the origin, but really didn't pay any attention to what it said. She quickly and expertly removed the wrapping from the cork and opened the bottle. She leaned on the counter as she filled a large wine glass to the brim. "Damn" she thought "I'm using a white wine glass and not a red wine glass. How careless of me!" She drank the wine anyway and barely tasted it.

Cynthia refilled the glass again and swallowed down ½ of it with two gulps. Slightly light headed, she finished off the rest of the glass, got a refill and re-corked what little was left in the bottle. She heard muffled noises coming from the den and quietly walked through the hallways to ever growing noise.

With her wine glass dangling in her slender fingers, she leaned against the doorjamb appreciating the scene before her. Joe was on his knees between Sara's thighs rubbing a massive cock along her wet slit. His muscles tensed as he balanced himself on his knees and toes. Cynthia felt her face flush red and her nipples harden instantly. She watched at Joe looked up at the TV, Cynthia looked up then too and saw herself on the big screen. She almost dropped her wineglass.

Instead, she gulped the rest down and tapped her toe to gain the lovers' attention. They stopped and looked up at her. Their faces held a mixture of shock and fear.

"What's going on here?" asked Cynthia folding her arms across her big tits hiding her hardened nipples.

Joe smiled weakly. He wasn't sure what to say. Here he was, in her house, he had just fucked this woman's baby sitter and she was also his boss. He needed this job! What could he say?

She taped her toe awaiting an answer. The TV continued to fill the room with moans and groans from Sara and Cynthia's exploits. She tried to avoid looking at the massive cock before her.

Sara spoke first "We were … ummm"

"Shut UP!" snapped Cynthia. "I can SEE what you were doing!" She looked around and her eyes caught the TV and she knew that it was she and Sara enjoying each other the previous night.

Joe examined the sexy legs. They were long, thin and tan. They were such a turn on and his cock stayed rigid poised before Sara's soaked pussy. His eyes followed Cynthia's legs up and he could swear that he saw a trickle of pussy juice rolling down the inside of Cynthia's thighs.

"I think" and Cynthia paused for a moment. "you both should be punished. I'll try to be fair to each of you. If you want to maintain your jobs, you will do as I say. Got it?"

They both looked at each other – scared of what was coming. They nodded.

"No questions asked. Ask a question and you're out of a job. Got it?" Cynthia eyed the younger woman's smaller breasts and thick nipples. They looked tasty.

"Sara, stroke his ummm cock and rub it on your ummm pussy like you were doing before." She had trouble saying it, but once it was out, it felt good to say. "That's it, keep stroking it. Let's get his cock big and thick again."

Joe had no trouble getting big and thick. He only hoped that this gorgeous kick-boxing instructor would join in!

"Mmmm, that's good Sara, keep stroking. It really looks good, doesn't it?" Cynthia kneeled and leaned in for a better look. By kneeling next to Sara, she exposed her upper thighs to Sara's inquisitive eyes. Sara had no trouble seeing that Cynthia wore no panties. The dark black hairs stood out even against Cynthia's tanned skin.

"Now, my little Sara … you should never have videotaped our fun time, should you?" Cynthia smiled and placed her hand on Sara's breast stroking and pulling on her nipple.

Sara kept stroking Joe's cock along her pussy lips. She slowly shook her head side to side in mute answer to Cynthia's rhetorical question.

"For that" Cynthia paused and straddled Sara's head and shoulders and sat back on her tits and then she continued "You need to lick my pussy … right now … "

Sara lifted her head and began to lick and Cynthia put a pillow under her head to help her. There was plenty of pussy juice and the licking doubled the flow. Sara licked it gladly lapping at Cynthia's hardened clit. Cynthia bucked on Sara's tits and kept her thighs spread wide apart.

"And" she continued leaning back so that Joe could hear her. "I think you need to fuck her now … oh that's good Sara, keep licking … fuck her good Joe … fill her hole deep."

Joe did as he was told and Sara screamed out in agonizing pleasure as his thick prick spread her pussy lips and he slid 7 inches in with the first thrust. Sara continued licking Cynthia and the thickness between her legs only intensified her activity, pulling on Cynthia's clit harder and harder. Cynthia rocked back and forth encouraging Sara's sucking. She unbuttoned her blouse and quickly pulled off her bra letting loose her swollen tits. As she rode Sara's mouth, she grabbed her own tits pulling them apart and pushing them together squeezing and pulling on her nipples extending them and tweaking them.

Joe kept up his rhythm and getting deeper and deeper into Sara's stretched canal.

Suddenly, Cynthia's climax swept through her body sending chills along her spine and cramping her toes. For the first time in her life, Cynthia squirted. The squirt was 3 jet streams. The first missed Sara's mouth and struck her in her throat. Sara opened and caught the second to streams with joy. Cynthia screamed in shock.

Cynthia fell off to the side looking at Sara and what she had squirted. Sara smiled "It tastes good" she said with a giggle.

Cynthia smiled too. "On all fours … now!"

Joe pulled out and Cynthia reached down to heft his cock. She was amazed at its girth and length. She stroked it and Joe groaned. He reached out and began to play with Cynthia's tits. Cynthia smiled at Joe "Don't worry, your turn is coming"

Cynthia knelt on her hands and knees and knew what was coming. She felt Cynthia guide Joe's dickhead to her red and swollen pussy lips. She grunted while Cynthia encouraged Joe to push deeper and Sara pushed back to meet his thrusts.

"That's it, Joe, push it in and give my sweet slut something to think about. Let's fuck her raw." Cynthia smiled as Sara groaned loving every word. Cynthia continued to guide Joe's cock deeper, harder and faster. Finally, she took her hand off his cock and licked her petite index finger. She slapped Sara's ass as Joe slid in. She slapped it again when he slid in again. Sara's cheek turned pink.

Cynthia smiled as she watched Joe's penetration. She reached her hand and played along Sara's asshole and Sara squirmed. "Ohhhhhhh honey, you're going to love this." Cynthia probed Sara's asshole with her pinky. It easily slipped in and Sara squealed as no one had ever done that. Cynthia removed her pinky and slipped in her middle finger. Sara squealed louder and her whole body shook out of Sara's control.

Sara collapsed on the floor still shaking. Tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks onto the Oriental rug. "Oh god" she barely whispered. "Oh, I've never felt like this." Cynthia leaned over her face and kissed her gently on the lips and their tongues entwined. "Thank you Cynthia, I can't believe how great I feel … what a cock and" she paused, "… the things you did to me … I don't know what to say". More tears flowed down her cheeks and Cynthia kissed her again.

"Rest my sweet." Smiled Cynthia. She turned to Joe. "Now it is your turn to be punished. Lay on your back!" she commanded. Joe did as he was told.

Cynthia stood above him with an exhausted Sara watching on. Joe reached up his hands and Cynthia used his strong arms to hold her hands as she lowered herself onto his soaked cock. Slowly she docked his massive cockhead into her pussy lips. It was bigger than she had imagined. It was difficult for her to stretch this wide. She felt dizzy as she accumulated more and more of his cock inside her. He smiled smugly below and it made her made so she pushed down harder with each of her thrusts.

As eight long inches got inside her throbbing vagina, Cynthia began crying out with each downward thrust. She couldn't believe that he still wasn't all the way in! She worked at it arching her back to accommodate his length. He was hitting bottom so hard and she was feeling weak. It was as if she was possessed by a crazy woman, who just wanted a massive amount of pleasurable pain! How did she become this wanton slut for this big cock and this sweet girl?

Cynthia grunted again as she took more in. She gritted her teeth trying to hold her climax to the last possible moment. She clenched her eyes as she felt herself losing control. She tried calming her breathing while still pummeling herself on this pole between her legs.

And then she felt it. It was warm and wet on her left nipple. It was warm and wet on her right nipple. Now it was warm and wet on both nipples. She opened her eyes to see Joe sucking her left tit and Sara sucking the right one! She slammed down harder on Joe's cock and he grunted as he started to lose control. They kept sucking and Cynthia wondered how they knew that her pussy was directly connected to her nipples. The sucked harder and drew more of her tits into their mouths. The tingling that had begun in her toes crept up her calves and thighs resting lightly but increasingly on her hardened and swollen clit. The throbbing continued and began to take over her body. She hummed and her mouth hung wide open.

Joe could see the end coming for Cynthia. He had to cum and he had to cum, now. He had been trying to think of anything EXCEPT the beautiful and big tit in his mouth and the gorgeous woman it belonged to.

Cynthia slammed down on Joe's cock with all her weight and screamed. She shook and shuddered and her eyes fluttered. She fell over to the side and Joe's cock slipped out. She lay next to Sara with her eyes only slits and her tits shaking uncontrollably. Her legs remained open as it was too painful to close them. Wave of cum dripped out of her pussy.

"Cum on our tits, Joe." Cynthia said in a hoarse whisper. "Do it now … please?"

Joe stroked his cock over the two beautiful women. He knelt by Cynthia but knew that he would have no problem squirting clear across both sets of tits. He looked at them and appreciated their peaceful faces. His cock jerked in spasms as his full load landed in multiple big gobs on Cynthia's hefty tits and Sara's dark nipples. Finally, his cock lay to rest across Cynthia's stomach just under her cum soaked tits.

Sara rose up on one elbow with a smile for her lovers. She leaned forward and began licking the cum from Cynthia's tits.

Cynthia stroked her hair. "The word insatiable was invented for you, my dear". She leaned forward and kissed Sara full on the lips sharing Joe's cum.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Let me know what you thought!