All Comments on 'Joe Tom Ch. 02'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
DAMN ALL MIGHTY

This chapter was GREAT. I've never laughed so hard, you made me want to go to school there in Georgia. LOL! You should have a movie made of just the chapter alone. I'll be waiting for the next chaper, hope it's soooon! :)

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
funny...flirty...fantastic

i like that you've brought some more characters in too. Im already looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing writing and good amount of horniness!

This is amazing! Just perfect. Please, hurry up and write the next chapter!!! Please lol!

tye27tye27almost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Being raised Baptist, I absolutely love this story. Very hot with a true understanding of the judgmental hypocrisy. I can't wait for the next chapter!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
LOL

Really enjoyed this chapter! It was funny and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
D:

Oh my word......... Twice i have read these, twice they have got that much closer, twice nothing has happened. and Twice i have been left with pre-cum dribbling from my cock. Im soooooo frustrated. IM dieing here..............

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding work!

This is EXTREMELY well written! The characters are engaging, the sexual tension is palpable, and the "rising intimacy" between them is simultaneously sweet, heart-warming, and extremely erotic. I know schools like this one - and you capture the tone of the setting extraordinarily well. VERY impressive! I'm anxious to read future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing...Would LOVE to read MORE!

The amount of detail and hard work that you put into this writing is evident from the start. I would love to see more of this and see a very bright future for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

what's the point of this rambling story? the boys have superficial cuts and no concussions- but they were given medicines (for what?) and told to rest for 3 1/2 days.

maybe it would be beter to stick with 1 theme instead of bouncing around so much and making the story longer than it needs be- the less focused it becomes the easier it is to not like it.

arj3811arj3811over 11 years ago
the filler draws you in

Give the author some slack. His writing is engaging. It leaves you wanting to know and read more. Any one can write a fuck scene. The build up makes you know. The characters and draws you in to want more. Great writing. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just perfect.

I beileve these stories of yours to really be the best I have ever read. This build up and teasing is what's making it all so good, it's all like a long and incredibly sexy and teasing foreplay session resulting in fantastic sex. You write in such a detailed and describing manner that all of the build-up stages gets through to the reader and it is just freaking incredible. It feels like a novel more than a sex scene, which can not be said for 99% of the stories on here and which is exactly how I like it myself.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Such a good read ! Can't wait !

I feel we have taken part in so much that has been described: it's been leading to a thrilling gradual crescendo and I can't wait to be witness to Mark and Joe Tom's falling in each other's arms.

Here and there, Joe Tom has been showing all the signs of being in love with Mark. It will be a fantastic climax,

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Just loving these guys and the story

Thanks for sharing your skill

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this tale. Love both Marc & Joe Tom. Also love seeing Rebecca and the other sanctimonious creeps get their just due. And the humor is terrific. I went to a Baptist college in Georgia many years ago. Chapel was required and seats assigned and checked. Wasn't as harsh as SBNG but I could relate. And my school was fairly liberal for a Southern Baptist school. Anyway I like your writing style and look forward to reading Ch 3 as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my heart sank a little

At the "tiny bit" racist remark about herpes and AIDS associated with "black cock", seeing as I'm black myself (and a girl, if that even matters) but I have to say I really enjoy your writing and I'm always anticipating the totally unexpected . You're just awesome really .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story but...

You are a talented writer and I like your stories... which is why the kinda racist stuff shoked me. The first thing that got me uncomfortable was your insistance on relying on stereotypical 'black' names to indicate that a character is black. Dude, there are any number of ways to do that without resorting to increasingly ridiculous and insulting names and stereotypes. It got to a point when I was expecting 'LaToilet' or something!

There was a casual reference by Joe Tom to a character who "... started impregnating girls" in 6th grade or something like that, who you gave one of those fucking names too, making the implications quite clear. It made me just think WTF?

What really appalled me was the AIDS & Hepatitis dig, which pretty much implied that the only reason the character (and I'm sorry to say but seemingly, by extension, the author as well) seemed to think testing was necessary was because of Rebecca's alleged affinity for "black cock."

The "unfuckable" hires were described as dark as coal, and though the character tried to explain how this wasn't the reason they were "unfuckable", it just came off as one of those "I'm not racist... see?" moments. Why did he even feel the need to bring it up if it really wasn't a factor?

Also, don't get me started on the fat-shaming. it gave the impression that your perception of overweight people is that they are either vindictive monsters out to ruin 'pretty pretty' people's lives or dumber than a box of hair.

Now, I get that you wanted to paint a picture of Southern life, but you may have gotten carried away there bud. Up until I got to the part in which a character answers a cellphone, I couldn't decide if the story was based in the 50's or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous