Joe Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly introduced Joe Tom to the staff as a new employee hired by Lecky. I didn't elaborate on the circumstances of his hiring or his being my roommate. The others were glad to see me arrive and take over the register. They all knew Lecky had left me in charge and there was not the slightest bit of jealousy on the part of any of them. The other waiters were also college students. They had their class responsibilities and needed to make as much money as possible in as few weekly hours worked as they could possibly manage. DeShawnte was not interested in doing anything other than cooking and when the family was there they did the cooking when DeShawnte was not working. He was really more of a relief cook for them, particularly for Lecky. Carol was the primary register operator, followed by Lynn. George would help out in any area of the restaurant where he could see he was needed. He was not shy about working and when someone was pressed for time or behind in their work, George would suddenly show up at your side to help and he never asked for part of waiters' tips if he worked tables. In fact, he would tell patrons who tried to tip him to give the tip to their primary waiter. We all liked the family members and were smart enough to realize that we were treated well because we were expected to use our skills to always promote and improve the business of the restaurant.

It was a busy night and we fielded hundreds of questions about Lynn. We were in a small town. Everyone seemed to know about the accident and grieved for the teenager and for Lynn as well. There was talk about the teenage boy's judgment error in trying to cross the road in front of Lynn. He'd made a mistake and paid for it with his life.

After closing, Joe Tom and I walked over to the campus bank and I made the restaurant night deposit, then my own deposit of tips. Joe Tom watched me deposit my tips and asked me about it. I told him how several hundred dollars had disappeared from my desk kitty before I started doing my night deposits.

Joe Tom laughed. "I've heard gossip on the floor that you're tight as Dick's hatband with a dollar. Some of the guys think you're in desperate financial straits."

"I am in desperate financial straits. I'm the sole source of my own income and without my scholarship I wouldn't be here. That's why I can't afford to have my money stolen."

He patted me on the back. "Well, you don't have to worry about me, Marc. I'd cut off my own arm before I'd steal your money, dude, but I still think it's a good idea to deposit your money into savings. The other guys warned me things go missing in the dorm."

We reached our room and Joe Tom showered first. I needed to crap a load but felt I could wait until after his shower. He stripped naked, walked into the bathroom, and the shower started. Within minutes I knew I'd made a mistake. I had to use the toilet or shit my pants. I asked if he minded if I used the toilet.

He pulled the shower door open with shampoo in his hair. "Man, why would I care if you use the toilet while I'm in the shower? I already know you don't have a top secret way to piss I don't know about."

"I asked because I'm gonna shit my pants in about ten seconds."

He grinned at me. "Go for it, dude. It won't be the first time I've shared a bathroom with someone else shitting. People do it together in public toilets all over the world every day."

I dropped my pants, sat down, and the shit immediately began to drop out. I flushed to cut down on the smell. Joe Tom rinsed his hair and was standing in the shower watching me as I shit. I was embarrassed. In my entire life I'd never taken a shit while someone else watched me.

"Are you getting off on watching me shit, Joe Tom? You wanna jack off on me while I fart?"

I was joking but embarrassed.

Joe Tom reached over and tousled my hair with his hand. "It just adds to the degree of intimacy between us, dude. I'm beginning to know you better than anyone else in the world."

I started to giggle hysterically. "I'm not sure the degree of intimacy I want is knowing you've watched me shit."

I wiped my ass with toilet paper, stood up, and turned to Joe Tom.

"Look at my turds here, Joe Tom. Now you've seen it all. Even more intimate."

I continued to giggle and bent over, pulled my ass cheeks open, and said, "Look closely, you have now seen how my asshole works."

I felt an incredibly hard slap on my ass from his hand as he hit me.

"Clean up, boy. This has been interesting. It's progress."

He laughed with me and left the bathroom for me to shower.

When I finished showering, I went into our room and Joe Tom was sitting on the couch, still naked, watching a detective show. I hung my towel on the door knob and sat beside him. Inside I felt tense as if our nudity was going to betray my lust for him. I'd been naked with several guys in similar circumstances but never with one that I wanted to just jump on and ravish every crevice of his body.

"So what are we watching, Tommy boy" I asked, "other than our naked bodies?"

He leaned back and kicked me on my thigh with his bare foot. His toes brushed the head of my dick and it jumped.

"I didn't know you have hang-ups about nudity, dude," he said. "I'll get dressed if it bothers you so much but I see you're naked, too."

I huffed and blew out air. "I'm not the one who's squeamish about being naked, dude. You're the one. I seem to recall you telling me to put on some clothes to cover up my ugly naked hairy body."

Joe Tom made an exaggerated play at examining my naked body.

"Your naked body looks pretty handsome to me. I'm jealous of it to be honest. I wish I could look as good as you do. Sorry, dude, I was just yanking your chain because we were in a hurry. I actually prefer to be naked when I can. It's just I've never had the privacy to be naked anywhere except the locker room and in my own bedroom at home. At Auburn I couldn't walk around naked because my roommate was a goddamned prissy prude. I didn't realize nudity is an issue for you. Sorry, man."

I could see Joe Tom was sincere in his concern about my feelings on nudity. I wasn't so sure about his compliment on my body. How could he envy me? Maybe he needed glasses. He grabbed a couch pillow and put it on his lap.

"Joe Tom, don't be difficult here, okay? You've been sending out mixed signals to me since we first met. I guess maybe I am a bit gun shy after a semester here at Inquisition U. First you act like my being naked is repulsive to you. You act cool about catching me after I have jacked off and I wake up to find you jacking off in front of me. Then you watch me shit. I'm just not sure where you are at with our nudity and sexuality and I like you a lot. I don't want to jeopardize friendship with you and have you transfer to another roommate because I've done something wrong, man. You need to be clear about where we stand here. Not tell me one thing now and another thing in the morning."

I looked at him unsure of how he was going to take my outburst. He took the pillow from his lap and hit me in the head with it.

"I'm your friend, Marc. I'd have been your friend in Albany if you'd let me. I thought you hated me. That day in the mall as I was leaving I hugged you because I wanted to remember you as a friend whether you felt the same way about me or not. I felt we had a lot in common in Albany but it was not worth my pushing any harder to have you think you were being stalked by some crazy fucked up faggot." He grinned at me. "Don't think I am perving on you here. I just want us to feel comfortable together in any situation."

"Okay. Maybe I get it, maybe I don't. Of course, you're a few up on me here," I smiled mischievously. "You've watched me shit. I have a little catching up to do here."

He hit me again with the pillow. "Okay, smart ass, the next time I need to shit I'll call you to watch and hold my hand. I'll even let you wipe my ass with toilet paper if it'll make you happy. And you're making me miss my fucking show. I love this show so shut up now."

He turned back to his show. I sat there and looked his sexy naked body. I noticed a bruise on his ankle. The show went to commercial and I asked him what had happened to his ankle.

"I twisted it in basketball practice yesterday. Apparently, there's this place on the court floor that everyone else knew about but failed to tell me about. I caught my shoe on it and fell. The coach was really pissed off about the floor. He had an ape shit fit and insisted I go to the nurse but I swore my foot's okay. I guess all the standing up at Lecky's tonight aggravated it. Maybe tomorrow I'll let the nurse look at it."

"They've closed the gym until next week repairing the floor. I might have known you caused them to close the gym for repairs," I laughed. "Give me your foot. I've been massaging sore muscles and bones since I was about ten years old. I've got three athletic siblings."

"You sure?" he asked.

"My parents swear they're my siblings but I'm still not too sure about Alex. I think they found him in a cornfield. Just put your foot on my lap."

He kicked the shit out of my leg.

"Ouch, you motherfucker! That goddamn hurt! Obviously your tootsies are not too fucking bruised!"

He pushed back onto the arm of the couch and put his foot in my lap as I'd instructed. He wiggled his toes in my pubic bush. He pushed the sole of his foot against my dick and nuts.

"Am I doing it like you want, Daddy?" he grinned.

I gave him an eat shit look.

I moved his foot further down my thigh and massaged where the bruise was prominent.

"Does that hurt?"

He nodded. "A little. It's not like I can't walk on it."

I gently massaged his whole foot including his toes. His foot was so sexy and beautiful to me. I wanted to kiss it and suck on his toes but I knew he'd put his fist in my face instead of a pillow. I kept thinking of alligators eating queers in Okefenokee Swamp to control my erection. Our level of intimacy was closer than I'd ever dreamed possible but he still treated me as just another guy. Until he made the first open and clear homosexual move on me I planned to keep my dick in check. I looked over at him. He had his head turned toward the television and his eyes closed.

"Goddamn, that feels so good, Marc. Please don't stop. A bit of massaging over the next few days and my foot will be brand new. It already feels so much better."

I kept watching his face. His eyes were closed and his breathing shallow and fast. I was free to look at his body with his eyes closed. His cock was hard as a rock and I could see precum dripping from the tip. I realized I was about to bring this guy to an ejaculation. He was totally getting off on my massaging his big foot.

His cell phone rang and startled us both. It was his mother and he started chatting with her, telling her the news of being at Southern Baptist College of North Georgia. He'd look at me and roll his eyes dramatically every time he would say Southern Baptist College of North Georgia or SBNG. He was mocking the college and I wondered if it was obvious to his mother. Their conversation was going on and on and then his father got on. By this time I'd crawled naked into my bed and pulled my blanket over me. I was tired from an exhausting day and I fell asleep listening to Joe Tom laugh and talk to his family.

I awakened suddenly. I wasn't sure what had awakened me and I lay still in the dark, ready to go back to sleep again. The room was in total darkness on my side of the room, the reason I had switched beds when Randy left because I could sleep so much better in darkness. I heard a smacking sound again and I quietly turned my head toward Joe Tom's bed. He was naked and masturbating in the glare of the parking lot streetlight. I glanced at my alarm clock on my lamp table - 2:30 AM. I'd been asleep for almost four hours.

He was completely naked lying across his bed with a couple of pillows propping him up against the wall. I could almost see his pores in this light with his bed only four feet away from mine. He had his knees drawn up and his legs spread wide. His left foot braced his body on a pillow to better spread his buttocks. The forefinger and middle finger of his left hand rhythmically fucked his asshole going in as deep as he could get them. Every few strokes he would remove them completely and then suddenly push them in again. He obviously was using some kind of lubricant because I could hear the squishing wet sound his fingers made as he fucked himself. He was breathing hard. This boy really knew how to masturbate. He had his cock in his right hand alternately jacking it, playing with his balls, and pulling his fingers through that massive hairy pubic bush. Occasionally, he'd put his fingers in his mouth for moisture, play with his nipples, and then return his hand to his cock. Then he'd repeat the ball/bush/cock play. Sometimes he'd press his hand hard into his pubes or slap his cock against his stomach.

My cock went into overdrive. I was afraid to move or to alter my breathing because I'd startle Joe Tom and he'd stop this fantastic sex show. This went on for about ten minutes and then his breathing got really fast and he began to moan softly. His legs began to quiver and the fingers fucking his asshole increased their speed. The slippery sucking noise they made got obscenely loud. Then he grunted and the swollen head of his cock head shot out his cum. The first spurt hit him in the face, the next on his neck, then several places on his chest before finally drenching his pubes. All total, I counted nine huge spurts and at the end cum was just dripping over the edge of his piss hole onto his pubes. The thick black curly hair on his chest and stomach made the thick white cum more visible to me. In the midst of his ejaculations, my own cock began to shoot off its load without ever being touched and I sucked in air quickly. I had to fight hard to keep control.

Joe Tom's eyes opened and he looked right at me in the dark as if he could see my face. I knew from prior experience with Randy when he slept in this bed there was no way possible for Joe Tom to see my face or eyes to determine if I was awake. I looked straight into his eyes and I felt he was looking into my soul with his beautiful blue eyes. He grinned at me as if he knew I was watching and used his fingers to pick the sperm off his body. Then he'd bring his cum soaked fingers to his mouth and suck them. He made a smacking sound as he cleaned each finger and would grin over at my bed. I was being treated to a very special show. Somehow I felt in our silence Joe Tom was performing just for me. After eating a few spurts of his cream he cleaned his body with an athletic sock. When he finished, he threw it on my bed. It hit me in the face in the darkness. He smiled directly at me for a few seconds. Then he righted himself in the bed and lay down facing the wall so I could see his naked back and ass clearly. I kept watching him as I began to quietly suck the cum from his sock. There were thick chunks of his cum on the sock. It had the musty smell of his shoe combined with the overwhelming scent of cum. I sucked on the sock until I'd gotten all the delicious cock juice from it and was then just sucking the juice of the sweat from his foot. Then I quietly threw it back onto the floor between our beds. Yesterday I'd have been concerned about his finding the sock out of place from where he'd thrown it. Tonight I didn't care. I knew he'd thrown that sock to me because he knew I was watching and he was offering me his cum. If this was the closest Joe Tom could come to making love to me I was willing to accept it. For the second time in as many days I had enjoyed Joe Tom's sperm.

I woke to the sound of the shower. I looked down and it was obvious I'd ejaculated onto my sheet. I knew if Joe Tom had looked at me while I slept he knew I'd shot my load during the night. I also knew in my heart he knew I'd shot it watching his private porno show for me. I looked at the sock still lying on the floor between our beds.

I got up and walked naked into the bathroom to pee. As I opened the door I could hear Joe Tom humming a song under the shower and I had to laugh – 'Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head'. As I began to pee the glass shower door slid open. Joe Tom stuck his head out and glanced at my pissing dick.

"I heard you laughing, dude," he grinned. "You seem awful happy this morning. You have sweet dreams last night?" He looked at me with exaggerated innocence.

I broke up laughing. "I couldn't get over the humor of the song you were humming while showering. Raindrops were definitely falling on your head!"

He put his hand under the shower, filled it with water, and then threw it at my head. He repeated it several times as I tried to finish pissing in the toilet. In my effort to avoid his cold water my piss shot onto the floor.

He laughed. "You're gonna clean that piss up, dude, not me."

"The floor's already soaked from all the water you've been throwing on me. It looks like the sink overflowed in here."

Joe Tom stepped out of the shower and instead of toweling off he shook like a dog. His cock and balls flew from side to side enticing me. I was almost as wet as if I'd taken a shower myself. He grabbed his towel.

"The shower is yours, man. Try not to make a mess!"

He darted out to my yelling at him to go fuck himself. I heard him in the bedroom laughing gleefully as drawers opened. When I came back into the room he was dressed except for his bare feet. He was working at his desk.

Without looking up at me, he said, "I'll be ready as soon as you are dressed. When we went to Lecky's last night I forgot I had some analytical geometry homework to finish."

"You want me to look at it and offer my sage advice?" I offered.

"If you don't mind."

He turned in his chair and offered me the spiral notebook. I took it from him and placed it in front of me in such a way that it obscured my face from his view. I was still naked from my bath and I stood with my cock on inches from his face. I could feel his breath on it as I ran my finger over the page with his problems.

"They're correct except this one here." I leaned over his chair and put the notebook on the desk as I explained to him what he'd done wrong. I felt the head of my penis drag through the hair on his arm a couple of times but I pretended not to notice it as if I was enraptured in explaining this geometry to him. Joe Tom nodded his head that he understood and I turned from him to get dressed. His hand slapped my ass hard.

"Thanks, Marc, I can't afford to miss any math problems in this class."

"And I get my ass spanked for helping you, huh?"

I was already almost dressed.

Joe Tom grinned at me. "I'll show you a real ass spanking any time you're ready, dude."

"'Oh, promises, promises, that's all I ever get; I could write a country song."

Joe Tom laughed and patted me on the back. "I think you really have a wicked streak in you, Marc Taylor, a wicked streak that you try to hide from the world."

"That may well be, stud, but that streak is not into S&M."

He leaned close to my face. "Maybe you just haven't found the right master yet," he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck that master shit, dude. Maybe I just haven't found the right slave. If anyone is going to kick ass in a relationship, the kicker will be me, man."

Joe Tom leaned over and picked up the sock from last night's masturbation. He put it to his nose and sniffed, looking in my eyes as he did it.

"It's clean."

He grabbed the matching sock from under his bed and put them on, then a pair of loafers. He looked up and me and smiled mischievously. Then he walked out our dorm room door ahead of me.

"Like I said, Taylor, you've got something wicked in you trying to get out."