All Comments on 'Joe Tom Ch. 03'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sweet perverseness...

To be young, hung, and full of cum...

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
PARTY ON DUDES

Hope there's more to this story!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Joe Tom = 2

Hi,

I am a bisexual mature crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much and would love to experience something similar.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

All I can say.....MORE! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love this story

You have created a great foundation for the characters relationships with each other and you can really see the characters development. I love it!

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttalmost 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed

I would just like to echo the previous comment's sentiment regarding character development, :) I was pleasantly surprised by the four way with Lester and Archie. I'm not sure if you plan to continue with the story, but I for one hope that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?!

I loved it! Pls write more ur rly good.

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
Awesome story, love the characters!

Please write more, you're such a good writer.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Holy crap. I usually am not one for ... more than two people having sex. At the same time. In the same room. But... Gosh. Definitely a favourite!

devarajadevarajaabout 12 years ago
More please!

The further adventures of Joe Tom and Marc don't care if Archie and Lester appear in them but please more about JT and Marc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

maybe this story needs some more warnings_ you had somebody drunk and drugged get beaten and raped- i say raped because you emphasized more than once the drugs and alcohol he was influenced by_ thus any decision making of his was completely impaired- and for marc to take advantage of him in that condition_ well, it's not love, like you so much liked to write them saying.

your stories seem to have some pretty predictable themes that are constant in all of them:

- you make your guys ULTRA hairy and STRESS their hairness to obsessive levels.

- you make the biggest, hairiest, manliest guy end up being the bottom.

- it's nice of you to share though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LaGrange

Damn dude I'd sure like to meet this crew. I live in LaGrange, GA.

kirebankirebanabout 11 years ago

i liked the first and second part of this series more than this 1... it is sad that after all this time that they loved and danced around each other, they finally got together only thx to being high.

and Archie and Lester using this opportunity to get into tom's pants mad me cringe >.<

i really hope that u consider to continue this series... it is sad that it ended so fast after them confessing

wilnardwilnardabout 11 years ago
Nooooooooo

Plz dnt let it b over continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow...

Fantastic story, and hot, hot, hot. Ch 4 should have JT playing with Marc's foreskin since JT is cut. Maybe a hot docking episode!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
HOTHOTHOT !!! OMG !

Great reading ! Sexy as hell the way this story ended!

Very good account of college life and how horny students can get ...

Loved it!

Keep it coming, plllzzz!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I decided to read this story again, like I've been doing with all your other stories ...

And I agree with some of the other comments - this story needs a sequel.

Also, again like the comments by KIREBAN dated 02/11/13, I was also disappointed with the attitude shown by Archie and Lester who totally profited from Joe Tom's high and drunkenness to fuck him ! Most of all I was disappointed by how Marc and Joe Tom himself took it; Marc wasn't drunk at all, in fact he was trying to get rid of Lester who had him against the wall in the shower and was sort of blackmailing him about wanting to fuck J. Tom - after all, he and Marc knew each other from a glory hole a while back.

Joe Tom just accepted what was coming to him, even after confessing his love for Marc and this story ends with him making a proposal for more sex in a threesome ...

I think the story was exciting and fun to read - the part about Rebel Ho and her "sweet" nature was awesome; I screamed with laughter when both Lester and Archie threw her on the ground saying she had failed to take her Midol pills ... !! LOL

And yes, the character development was fantastic as was the plot; I loved it all !

I just don't think this should end like this. What happens when they go back to school? Will they still be persecuted because of religion and other "moral" issues? What about the dean? Will he still be there or will he be fired? How will things continue with the 4 guys ? If JT does love Marc, how can he agree with sex with Lester and Archie? And WILL MARC PUT UP WITH IT ? He still remembers the friend he left at home ... Please give us mooore !!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 9 years ago
OMG

Brilliant

OMG

Thanks

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I agree with both Kiriban and Hephaestion2004. They entirely hit the point. But Joe Tom and Marc are a beautiful couple and you SHOULD continue the story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Great tale

Really enjoyed this story. Could have done without the spanking/beating stuff but loved it in spite of that. Your characters were believable and the sex was hot. This story just begs for a sequel. They are all just in their freshman year and you left a lot to room to follow up on. Among other things the time Joe Tom cried in the shower was never explained. And you could have all sorts of relationships going forward. You are a great writer and if you are still around (after all this story is now 5 years old) I join many others in begging you to continue. Please keep up the good work.

Orion_Orion_about 8 years ago
Totally unexpected

I liked the first two parts of this story.. But this one is rather bizzare.. Esp the end, as a good story takes a weird turn.. What could have been a nice continuation of the storylime between the protagonists has turned into a sexual orgy and absurd character-plot twists . And ended abruptly.

50580964555058096455almost 8 years ago

It was a Good story until ch 03. I hate it when writers do that make weird by adding others into a good story about love between two people. I was going to give the story 5 stars but the end is just weird and kind if out there .

lindierlindierover 5 years ago
More please

Frequently when a story comes to what seems a premature end there are requests for it to continue. And certainly so in this case. Okay the author doesn’t seem to have posted for a few years and may never see my request but I live in hope.

Joe them is one of the more interesting characters I have read about. He has a wry sense of humour, possibly stemming from his Jewish background and his supportive family, he has a controlled irresponsibility, and irrespective of the sex he seems a great guy to have as a friend. And Marc matches him in all but his Judaism.

After the guys acknowledged their love it would have been nice to see how their relationship developed and matured. The only light heated approach sure but based on genuine love. And to see how the author’s style changed over a period of years.

I’ve really enjoyed this story. So what about it perihelion?

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE !

The three chapters were awesome. A 4th and 5th would be great!

Your writing is incredible. Always a slight 'twist' to the 'normal' stuff.

DV19

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Hot Foursome

Hot foursome but the two main characters are the meat of the story series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

its a pity some of these books i thought they woukd be more Chapters ,but going by tge decade almost i doubt it ,pity some really great plots ,jonathan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous