Joe Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers

"Jesus Christ! You don't believe in any foreplay, do you?"

He dissolved into a fit of giggles.

There was a knock at the door and Archie opened it. He grinned at us in the shower.

"Don't tell me you girls have started the fuck party without us?" he laughed.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. No remark I could make could possibly do justice to the situation. The grin on Lester's face told Archie all he needed to know. He hadn't even attempted to stand up straight. He remained leaning against the wall, looking like I'd just fucked him. The bastard.

In the room, Joe Tom was drunk and high. He was giggling and coy. When he saw me, he grabbed his hard cock and pointed it at me.

"Come and fuck your man, Marc! Come on, baby! I need your big cock in my asshole."

He collapsed in giggles on the bed and I looked at Archie, furious.

"What all has he had, Archie? How much?"

Archie walked up next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I could feel his body heat and I glanced at his cock. It was completely erect, quivering and jerking at me, a tiny pearl of his precum slipping out of his piss slit.

"Come on, Marc! Joe Tom's a big boy. He doesn't need a Mama to watch what he drinks and smokes."

Archie grabbed my dick in his hand. I pulled away from him and he laughed.

"Come on now. Don't play hard to get. I know what you and Lester were doing in the shower. You two have been in there for twenty minutes. Plenty of time to haul his ashes."

Joe Tom sat up in the bed and looked at me with anger.

"You fucked Lester in the bathroom??!!"

I could see the fire in his eyes.

"No. No! I swear."

Suddenly he was giggling and falling all over the bed again. He rolled over and lay face down on the bed with his ass in the air, on his knees. He used his hands to open wide his buttocks and I saw his asshole winking at me as it flexed. I looked from that sexy ass to his face and he was looking into my eyes.

"This is what you're going to fuck, baby. I'm not going to move a muscle until I feel that big cock of yours in my pussy!"

He giggled drunkenly and I watched the spit drip from his mouth onto the bed. He was looking direct into my eyes and I could see the passion for me in them, passion that had not been there before.

"It's ready for you to fuck," he laughed. "Archie has been out here eating my pussy out while you were in the shower with Lester."

Again he collapsed into silly giggles.

Lester was behind me and in the mirror I saw him grab Archie and kiss him passionately. They were swallowing each others' tongues.

"Oh god!" Joe Tom moaned, watching them.

Archie fell back onto the other bed and Lester lifted his legs above his shoulders and opened his ass wide. It was smooth, totally hairless and pink. Archie's balls were pressed tight against his body in a hairless sack and his penis lay on his stomach in its bed of fiery red curls. Lester knelt by the bed and buried his face in Archie's ass. He licked and prodded his ass, kissed it and slapped his buttocks hard. I could see his handprints, red and furious looking as he kept kissing, licking, tonguing, and slapping his ass cheeks harder and harder. Archie moaned loud and rocked his ass toward Lester for more loving.

"Come on, Marc. Do that to me, dude. Eat my ass, whip me. Come on, man"

I was totally caught in the moment. I'd never had sex with someone else in front of others. I pulled Joe Tom to the edge of the bed so I could reach him better, keeping his ass in the air on his knees. Without any of my normal hesitance I got on my knees beside the bed. Joe Tom's sexy ass was at face level. I could see his hole, pink and shiny in the blue black hairs of his ass and I began to kiss his ass and lick it. Joe Tom moaned loud. He used is hands to pry open his ass cheeks as wide as he could.

"Fuck me with your tongue," he whimpered into the bed cover. "Please, Marc, I need it so bad."

I pushed my tongue into his opening asshole. Joe Tom shuddered and whimpered as if he was crying.

"Oh god, oh god, that's so good, Marc. So good."

He pressed his ass back toward my face, trying to impale his ass pussy on my tongue.

"Spank my ass, baby. Spank me," he moaned.

I slapped his ass cheeks.

"Harder. Harder."

I slapped them again.

"Harder. Harder," Joe Tom demanded.

Lester was fucking Archie. His cock was slamming into Archie's ass pussy in front of me. He stopped and pulled out, then walked over to my bed.

"He wants this, Marc," he said and slapped Joe Tom's ass so hard it nearly knocked him over. He balanced the blow with another blow to the other cheek. I could see the fiery imprint of Lester's hands on Joe Tom's lily white ass cheeks. He continued to slap hard a few more times. Joe Tom started moaning yes, yes, yes over and over again, getting louder.

"Do it again!" he begged. "Harder!"

Joe Tom's cock and balls hung between his legs with his ass high in the air. I could see precum dripping from his cock to the bed cover. Lester grinned at me.

"Can't you please your lover?" Archie giggled, drunk, his ass still in air waiting for Lester's dick to return.

I reached for Archie's jeans on the floor and pulled his leather belt out of them in one quick move. I was angry as hell seeing my man pleasured by Lester. I doubled the belt and pushed Lester away. I swung hard and the crack of the belt against Joe Tom's ass echoed in the room.

"Yes, yes, Marc, yes, yes," Joe Tom said over and over. "Whip your lover boy hard. I've been such a bad boy. I need to be punished. I was sucking Archie's dick."

I looked at Archie as Joe Tom said this and I knew it was true. Archie grinned at me triumphantly. What the goddamned motherfucking hell had happened in this room while I was in the shower with Lester? The whiskey and marijuana in me sparked my anger at Joe Tom sucking Archie's cock. I swung the belt on his ass, over and over again until finally Joe Tom burst into tears. There were red welts forming on his ass, lower back, and upper thighs. Joe Tom was sobbing. He rolled onto his back and curled into a ball.

I fell beside him and pulled him in my arms.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry."

In a flash he grabbed my balls.

"NO!" he screamed. "NO!"

He yanked my balls hard and I nearly shit. It was like he was trying to pull them off my body.

"NO!" he screamed. "You fuck me NOW! You fuck my pussy NOW!"

I looked in his eyes. He was begging me to fuck him. I kissed him. Suddenly, I felt wetness on my dick. Lester grinned at me as he massaged KY oil on my dick. In an instant he had poured KY on Joe Tom's asshole and massaged it in.

"Fuck me NOW!" Joe Tom screamed at the top of his lungs.

I looked at the bedside clock. Three AM. If there were neighbors near, we'd soon be getting complaints.

"That's right," Lester said, laughing at me. "Your man wants you to fuck him. If you don't get your dick in his pussy fast, we're gonna have the goddamned cops on us."

It was like he read my mind. Suddenly, Joe Tom pulled his hand back and slapped my face hard, so hard it almost dislocated my jaw.

"FUCK ME!" he screamed.

I climbed on top of him, pushing his knees to his shoulders and putting his feet around my neck. I put my mouth over his and forced my tongue into his mouth, kissing him for all I was worth to shut him up. What was in that goddamn marijuana? Or was Joe Tom just not able to handle booze and drugs together? He was moaning and pushing against me and I pressed the mushroom head of my dick against Joe Tom's ass pussy. He groaned into my mouth as I kissed him and in a quick move, my cock slipped all the way inside him. Joe Tom was scratching my back and I could feel blood flow. He was moving beneath me like a crazed animal as he would rock his body to push his ass onto my cock, impaling his pussy with me with each stroke I made. He turned his face from mine and was crying. I could see the tears pouring from his eyes.

I slowed my pace and held him gently. I changed our position so I was behind him as we lay on our sides. I held one leg up slightly to allow me better entrance to his ass and I pumped my cock in and out steadily. I kissed his neck and nibbled his ear.

"I'm so sorry, Joe Tom. I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear." I kissed at his shoulder and neck.

He was crying. "I love you so much, Marc. I love you so much but you've never loved me back. I wanted you to whip me, to hurt me, to punish me for whatever I did wrong to make you not love me back."

I held him gently. I looked over to see Lester fucking Archie. Both of them were watching us fuck. Whether conscious of it or not, Lester was fucking Archie in rhythm to my moves.

I kissed Joe Tom's neck. "You're such a goddamned motherfucking idiot, Joe Tom Aronoff. Do you know how motherfucking stupid you are?"

I hit his nose gently with my fist. He looked at me with his tear filled eyes.

"You fucking idiot. I have loved your fucking ass since Albany High. I wanted to fall on my knees and suck your dick the first time I saw you naked in the locker room. You goddamned stupid jerk. I've been in love with you for years and you just were too fucking blind to see it!"

I pinched his ass hard. Joe Tom gave a soft small laugh.

"Really? You really love me?"

I kissed him. "Yes, you fool. I totally, completely, absolutely and every other asinine word I could use, entirely love you. I always have."

"Oh my god!" Joe Tom's body convulsed. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he moaned.

As I watched, Joe Tom's big cock shot rope after rope of thick cum all over his chest, stomach, pubes, the bed, my hand. As his cock shot out his cum, his asshole clinched and squeezed my cock tighter with each ejaculation. It was more than I had self control to handle. At the same time I watched Lester pull his cock out of Archie's ass and kneel over him, shooting his cum all over Archie's chest and face. Archie was jacking his cock furiously at the same time and began to shoot thick white cream over his stomach and chest before Lester finished. The incredible and most sexy thing was that both of them were watching Joe Tom and me as we were in the midst of our orgasm, looking in our eyes instead of each others. I yelled and started to shoot my load in Joe Tom's ass. I kept pumping like a jackhammer in and out of his ass over and over again as I shot my load. Then the four of us collapsed, me onto Joe Tom and Lester onto Archie.

We lay prone and quiet for several minutes. I'd closed my eyes as I lay my head on Joe Tom's chest after he told me over and over how much he loved me. I'd almost fallen asleep when I felt a wet tongue on my cock. I looked down. It was Archie.

"I want your cum," he said softly. "I want to clean Joe Tom's pussy from your dick."

I started to push him away and Joe Tom grabbed my arm.

"No, Marc. Archie and Lester are the reason we're in the bed together. They're the reason we fucked. How many more years would it have been before either of us made a move if they hadn't done this? I don't care. I want to have sex with them."

I looked at Joe Tom. He was obviously the more sexually liberal of the two of us. He was content as Lester licked at his ass. I watched as Joe Tom pushed my cum out of his pussy and Lester and Archie took turns lapping it up. Okay, I thought. I can be liberal, too. Archie was leaning over Joe Tom's ass and I saw Lester's cum begin to drip from Archie's asshole. I maneuvered so I could put my mouth over Archie's ass and I sucked Lester's cum out of his pussy. Lester twisted his body so he could put his cock at Joe Tom's lips. Joe Tom looked into my eyes and gave me a mischievous devilish grin as he popped Lester's cock in his mouth and sucked it hard.

Lester and Archie had sucked all of my cum from Joe Tom's pussy and then Archie returned to sucking my knob. As I watched, Lester leaned over Joe Tom sucked his penis into his mouth. They were sixty-nining together. Archie was sucking my cock like a vacuum. After eating all of Lester's cum from his pussy, I pulled Archie's cock into my mouth. My nose was in his pubes and I looked at them, briefly imagining I was sucking my old friend Carl's cock. We'd only recently ejaculated, all of us, so this orgasm for all four of us came after over half an hour of sucking and oral sex.

As he neared his orgasm, Lester surprised me. He pushed Archie away from me and put his cock in my face. Suddenly, I had the glory hole cock I so remembered. The dark brown curlies. The beautiful knob.

"We've got a surprise for you, Marc. This time you're gonna eat the cum from all of us. Next time we'll pick someone else for the prize."

I glanced around. Joe Tom, Lester, and Archie all seemed to be in agreement. Lester pushed his cock in my mouth in a sudden hurry and I felt his sperm exploding on my tongue. Just as before, Lester had the gift of huge loads of cum. I swallowed it and drank deeply from his cock. I grabbed his ass with my hands as he shot and pushed my middle finger in his asshole, surprising Lester. As I finger fucked him he shot his load.

As soon as he finished, Archie pushed Lester away, then pushed his own cock in my face. Those fire pubes were at my nose almost at once as Archie began to face fuck me with his beautiful slender cock. Within seconds I was rewarded with his cum load. Archie's cum tasted different from Lester's. Lester's cum had a salty and musty taste. Archie's load was sweeter with a tang and his cum was stringier, thick and seemingly unending. Archie later laughed and said he'd never cum so much before in his life. He'd never counted on the sex the four of us had enjoyed in that motel room being so invigorating, like a new lease on life.

After Archie, Joe Tom knelt over me as I lay prone on the bed beneath him. He pushed his asshole over my lips so I could feast on it as he rocked it back and forth over my face. I ravished his ass pussy with my tongue as before my eyes Joe Tom masturbated his big cock right over my lips. I stuck my tongue in his asshole and then followed up with fingers. Within seconds he blew his load in my mouth.

Lester, Joe Tom, Archie. Goddamn, what a fucking night. Afterward the four of us fell asleep naked against each other in one bed. During the night Archie and Lester moved to their bed.

I awoke in bed with Joe Tom. We were naked and he was lying with his head in my armpit. I looked over at Archie and Lester in the other bed. Both were naked and snoring softly. Sleeping off the drunk. I eased myself up and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and had my morning piss through a raging hard penis. I stepped into the shower, turned on the cold water and just stood there, letting the hard flow of water pound into my head. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Joe Tom, naked with his morning woodie standing at attention.

"Morning, stud," he grinned and sat on the toilet.

He pulled the curtain back and blew me a kiss. I laughed. He farted hard and grunted as I heard a stream of piss and shit hit the toilet water. It surprised me. He reached for my hand.

"You know, I really am sorry I got so rough with you last night. I hope I didn't leave any bruises," I said.

"Don't worry about it. My father always whipped me naked. The first time I ever shot cum out, it was while I was bent over naked on his legs while he was whipping me with a paddle for stealing a bottle of his best vodka from the den. I was twelve," Joe Tom giggled.

"WHAT??!!!"

"Hold my hand, lover boy," he giggled. "Don't look so shocked. I just wanted to see if dogs got drunk so I stole a bottle of vodka for our puppy."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard in his. Somehow I could envision horns growing on Joe Tom's little twelve year old head.

"You're up to speed now," he laughed. "You've seen me take a shit."

"By the way, what was all this stuff about throwing queers to the alligators in the Okefenokee Swamp? It's one reason I never made a move on you, man."

Joe Tom snorted. "I talk a lot of shit sometimes. It was just to fit in with that crowd we were in. I already have one strike against me as a Jew. It they ever thought I was queer, I'd definitely be alligator food. But you should have known. I made a play for you that first day when I watched you scoping out my cock."

"Guess we both were too afraid to be open. What a fucking loss. I really wanted your cock in Albany."

I cupped my palm and let the shower fill it with water, then threw it on him. He squealed and giggled.

"Fucking hell, dude, how can you stand that water so goddamn cold?! Your nuts must be in your throat!"

I flicked more water on him.

"Stop! Stop! I need to wipe my ass."

We giggled as he wiped his ass with toilet paper. He stood and pointed in the toilet.

"See my shit?" he laughed. "Don't ever say we're not on the same page again."

"You're a fucking lunatic, you know that?"

He flushed the toilet and stepped into the shower, pushing me against the wall.

"You think you could give me a bath?" he whispered sexily.

I leaned in to him and rubbed his back with the bar of soap. I went lower and lower until I inserted a soapy finger in his asshole. He moaned.

"Uuummmmm, that feels so good." He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You think you and Lester could both get your cocks in my asshole at the same time?" he whispered.

I looked at him in awe.

"While I'm fucking Archie's ass at the same time," he laughed softly.

I grinned...

perihelion
perihelion
1,350 Followers
12