All Comments on 'Joe Tom'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely escalating erotica!

I like the pace you've set. Your slow and deliberate style has only heightened the tension and increased my anticipation. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to losing a load when I read the next chapter!

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Hooked

Almost every one of your submissions could be a series. As usual you give us a very good sense of who your characters are. I am a southerner and the difference in the way life moves and feel there is spot on. I look forward to your next submission.

Peace and joy,

Shell

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
AWESOME

THIS IS A GREAT STORY I HOPE TO READ MORE REALLY SOON

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wow...

that was hot and sultry... kind of like the weather down here lol! Another great story!

tye27tye27almost 13 years ago
More, please!

I love this story. Please don't stop now! I know it is not your normal style but, can we please have Joe Tom part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed it too but the part about sucking in the pubic hairs was just really gross. Almost as bad as licking cum off a dirty shower wall. Leave those details out please! The rest was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

I got hot reading this ... hope there's more.

xoxoginxoxoxoxoginxoxoover 10 years ago
Love It!

I just have to say, this is one of my most favorited stories here on Literotica! I hate to see a good story end, expressively between two people with such great chemistry.

*Cries*

Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing, heart touching story here with me and all the others who have stumbled a pond it.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Good!

i so love that the story is not at all harried, the author is sure of his characters and develops them into reality. errors are minimal if any (haven't detected any) and yes; i so love the story.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Ooooh! Big Brother's watching you .... !!

Man how awful can it be ?? Going to college and finding out you're in the middle of Orwell's 1984 ...

I'm dying to know what happens to these two!

Joe Tom sounds gorgeous ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dont leave me hanging

You must finish this story... I'm totally sitting at the edge of my seat!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 9 years ago
And ..... And .....,

What a brilliant read, had to keep letting myself to breathe and then the build up to ...... And ending please oh please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Baptists

Baptists are bad, but not as bad as Protestants.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
very good start

you are setting things up nicely. keep it going.

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Great story, wonderful character development and such characters !! I am REALLY looking forward to more !!

DV19

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Nice buildup!

Nice buildup of sexual tension along with great physical descriptions. Looking forward to reading more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous