Joe Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of the shower. I rolled over and looked at the clock -- 6:30 AM. I groaned. Tuesday was one of my two mornings when my first class was not until 9:00 AM and I had to work tonight at Lecky's Pizzeria. Randy had annoyed me with his self-righteousness but at least the lazy boy had never taken a class that met before 11:00 AM and he could get damned grumpy if awakened before 10:00 AM. I got up and staggered to the bathroom to piss. As I opened the door I could see through the glass shower panel Joe Tom's arm making the classic dick jacking moves and I could hear him grunting as he ejaculated. So he had loud orgasms. Nice to know. He jerked back against the wall when he heard the door.

"Sorry to interrupt your jack off session, man," I said. "I just need to piss like a racehorse and I'll leave and let you finish."

Joe Tom giggled nervously. It's okay, dude. I just finished."

I dropped my shorts and began to pee in the toilet. Suddenly, the glass door slid back.

"Could you hand me my towel?" Joe Tom asked. "And don't use the hand you are pissing with!" He rolled his eyes dramatically.

I got his towel and turned to give it to him still peeing. I caught him staring at my pissing cock.

"You want to go to breakfast with me, Marc? I don't know a goddamned soul here."

He was drying his hair and his head was covered with his towel. I stared at that fantastic body and fought falling to my knees to suck that beautiful cock of his. I just wanted to rub my face in his mass of blue black pubic hair.

"What? Jacking off in the showers gives you a big appetite, boy?" I grinned mischievously at him.

Suddenly he whipped his wet towel against my bare ass. It stung like a motherfucker.

"Goddamn, dude!" I yelled. "That fucking hurt!" I playfully punched him the shoulder with my fist.

Suddenly, we were just pushing each other around naked. Joe Tom grabbed my left hand at the wrist and held it in a vise tight grip.

"Don't touch me with this hand, jackass! I just showered! I don't want your piss on my clean body!" He was giggling and laughing as he pushed me into the shower. "Wash your ass, boy! Let's go eat!"

Suddenly, I spotted what was obviously his cum dripping down the shower wall.

"Okay, smart ass! Go get your lily white ass in clothes and I'll shower. And close the door; there's a draft and I don't want to freeze my fucking nuts off."

"Your nuts are so tiny they wouldn't know," Joe Tom snickered.

"Really, man, I don't remember you on your knees down there examining them closely enough to form an expert opinion on the size of my nuts." I closed the shower door.

Joe Tom closed the bathroom door and I could hear him opening drawers. I quickly dropped to my knees and licked his cum off the wall. I could see more on the bottom of the tub and I knelt and licked it up. I was surprised at such a huge load. His cum was thick and had a sweet flavor. I rolled it on my tongue savoring the taste before finally swallowing it. Oh yeah, I was in heaven. I knew my straight dream man would never let me suck directly from the source but he'd just provided me with what I'd fantasized about for two years. I turned on the shower and quickly bathed. Coming out into the bedroom I could see Joe Tom already dressed in blue jeans and a checkered flannel shirt wearing what looked like high top boots for horse riding English style.

"Are we going riding this morning, Heathcliff?" I gave an exaggerated glance up and down his body. "Where's your riding crop?"

He threw one of his bed pillows at me and hit me squarely in the face.

"Get dressed, jerk, so I don't have to look at your ugly naked man body. I want to eat without throwing it up at the table."

"Fuck you, Sir Lawrence! You're going to throw up anyway because the cafeteria's breakfast is strictly shit on a shingle unless you just eat plain toast. And that's stale half the time. Be smart and just eat some kind of fruit like I do."

Joe Tom threw his top bed sheet over my head almost covering me.

"I'm sure you're an expert on the fruit part!" he laughed and suddenly I felt him grab me enclosed in the sheet and start to rub his knuckles hard into my scalp. Then he sat me down on my bed, still blinded by his sheet.

"Okay, ghost, you've got two minutes to get dressed. I'm going down to my car. I forgot to bring my notebook and pencils to the room and I need to get them out of the trunk."

As I pulled the sheet off my head, he was exiting the room. I quickly dressed, gathered my materials for my first class, and was sitting on our couch watching CNN when he returned. He was carrying a cardboard box from which I could see a notebook paper, composition books, and other supplies protruding. He pulled out a nice notebook that had a glossy world map encompassing its outside covers with a zippered closure. Really nice. I snatched it.

"What do we have here?!" I teased. "Did Tommy's mummy dearest go buy her little boy a new notebook for the first day of school?"

He laughed. "Don't make me beat your skinny ass this early in the morning, dickhead. Quit fucking around with the Chicken Noodle News and let's get the hell out of here."

I gathered my things under my arm after turning the television off. Just before we were to leave the room I turned to him.

"A word of advice, Joe Tom, if I may so humbly offer it -- I don't know if you've read the campus bible yet but watch it with the cursing in public around here. Half the students here are studying to be ministers and most of the other half's polishing their sainthood halos. If a righteous one hears you cursing you can count on a dressing down in the dean's office. That prick'll call your parents to have them remind you that this is a religious school."

"You have GOT to be shitting me here, dude! Are you for real?" Joe Tom's eyes were bulging. "What happened to the first amendment on this campus?"

"No, I'm not shitting you, Tommy boy. I'm serious as a heart attack. Get called to the dean's office for moral infractions more than a couple of times and your ass is out of here. You'll need a lawyer to get a copy of your fucking transcript."

"How can they get away with that kind of bullshit?" Joe Tom was getting the same look on his face that I had seen when someone impugned Jews.

"Simple. This is a school owned by the Baptist church. Their attitude is that if you come here then you play by their rules. If you don't like them, then you're more than welcome to go somewhere else. In fact, they'd rather that you DO go somewhere else if you don't want to adhere to their rules. And while we're on the subject, you do know that they will TOTALLY fuck you over if you miss chapel. They'll be fining your ass and doubling the fine for each successive failure to attend, right?"

Joe Tom struck his fist into the wall so hard I was relieved this building was constructed with cement blocks.

"GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!! GODDAMN IT!!!" He was as angry as I have ever seen him. His eyes looked like blue ice on fire and his lips were curled in disgust.

"Calm down, Shakespeare. Maybe you've been on the football field too long already. You're starting to repeat yourself like a broken record. While I share your sentiment, you may find that you can actually deal with it. And there are a few teachers and students around here who are fellow Marxists."

"What the hell possessed you to come here, Marc? I don't recall you being predisposed to the Holy Roller way of life. In fact, if I remember correctly, your family is Episcopalian, right. I remember attending your grandmother's funeral at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Albany."

I was surprised. I didn't realize Joe Tom knew my step-grandmother well enough to attend her funeral and I didn't recall seeing him there. We left the dorm room headed toward the cafeteria which was located on the second floor of the student center building in the middle of the campus.

"I didn't realize you knew my step-grandmother, Joe Tom. I don't remember seeing you at the funeral."

"Oh, yeah, my mom was a friend of hers from when they were elementary school students. They graduated high school together and then Arlene married some guy in the Army and they moved to New York. He got killed in the Vietnam War and Arlene just stayed in New York because by that time she'd been with the postal service for too long to quit but she and Mom wrote and phoned each other all through the years. And, yes, I was at the funeral. I remember seeing you there. You are too fucking tall to miss, dude, like fucking Lurch or something." He laughed.

We were almost at the student center.

I still couldn't believe I hadn't seen Joe Tom at the funeral. He's so tall and looks like Sir Galahad. No one can miss him, it's just not possible. I tried to think back but I just couldn't recall him or his parents, both of whom I'd met a few times when they came to sports events at the school.

"And you never mentioned this to me while we were at Albany High either," I said to him, looking directly into his eyes.

He grunted. "Well, as I recall our time at Albany High, you treated me like I was a leper or something that totally repulsed you. I tried to talk to you a few times and you always froze me out like I was insulting you. I figured didn't like me. Maybe you don't like Southerners or because I'm a Jew. I know for a fact that I NEVER did a goddamn thing to hurt you in any way."

"Sorry, man, I just didn't feel comfortable in Albany. I'm the one who thought everyone hated me."

We just looked at each other. Too much time wasted.

A fat girl walking past us swiveled her head at us like Linda Blair in 'The Exorcist'. She marched off quickly like a huge bag of potatoes rolling a sack. We looked at her retreating from us.

"I guess I'm due for my first visit to the moral police," Joe Tom groaned. "My Dad will fucking kill me if they call him."

I could see Joe Tom was really concerned about his father getting a call from the dean. I quickly deduced that there was more here than met the eye. Maybe Joe Tom didn't have the best of relationships with his family. I'd always thought his parents adored him but maybe not. Truth is, I didn't really know anything at all about Joe Tom's family. Did he have siblings? What was his home life really like? Were his parents observant Jews? I knew there were a couple of Jewish temples in Albany because when the cross was burned on Joe Tom's front lawn the temples had been mentioned in the newspaper. But had Joe Tom and his family attended one of them regularly? I realized just how little I knew about the boy I was coming to adore.

"Don't worry about it, Joe Tom. If you get called in, I'll go with you and we'll insist she's lying because you rejected her flirting with you." Joe Tom's eyebrows lifted as he looked at me. "Trust me, man. You can't keep using this excuse no matter how good looking you are but it'll work this one time. Trust me."

He laughed. "I take it you know her." He looked at me searchingly, obviously amused.

"Oh yeah, I know Rebecca Knowles very well. When I first started attending chapel, I got called on the carpet because Rebecca saw me doing my homework in the pew instead of listening. I got fined as if I hadn't attended chapel at all on that day. Rebecca and I were in chemistry together and she actually had the nerve to brag to me in lab that she was the one who reported me. I wanted to smash her fat face in but I got my revenge later. And I'd just love tell the dean him how she made an improper pass at you."

We went through the cafeteria line. Joe Tom followed my lead and got toast with jelly and an apple and an orange. We sat at a table by a window.

"So how did you get your revenge?"

I lowered my voice. "We had a major semester experiment in chemistry lab that counted as one third of our final grade. A week before the semester ended I sabotaged her experiment. Even though she cheated like hell, she was still barely passing because of her exam grades. So she failed the class."

Joe Tom whistled. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."

"I'll admit it was nasty but then this place is nasty. It's like existing with the thought police and you're charged as guilty whether you're innocent or not."

Joe Tom snorted. "Why ARE you here anyway? I never envisioned you as the type to put up with all this crap."

"Not all of us come from rich families, Prince Tommy. I'm here because my family's flat broke and the only way I could attend college is with a scholarship. The only full scholarship I got offered was from here so we poor white trash just have to suck it up and take what they dish out."

I knew Joe Tom could detect my bitterness in my joking banter.

He looked at me with what I could see was genuine concern in his eyes. "Your family lives in one of the nicest houses in Albany. Your father's an engineer on the base and your mom's a nurse at the hospital. You have a brother at UCLA and a sister at Columbia. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

I looked at the clock. It was ten minutes before eight.

Saved by the bell, I thought. "You're going to be late for your first class, Einstein. I'm sure the professors are already thinking of ways to punish you for coming to class a week late. Don't compound the error by being tardy your first day."

Joe Tom grinned and stood up. "I love you too, sweetheart. Don't forget to feed the dog." He walked away.

I watched him saunter away, his sexy ass cheeks bouncing in his jeans. I felt my cock start to chub up looking at his ass and remembered the delicious taste of his cum this morning. I wondered how I was going to manage to get more of his sweet juice. Even in the heated passion of my sexual desire I was not likely to get many repeats of this morning's luck. I'd just knocked him off his pins this morning. He'd not expected me to walk in when he was in the midst of shooting his load out.

I attended my classes and returned to the dorm room a few minutes after two in the afternoon. Joe Tom was not in the room but I could tell he had been there. His clothes were in a pile on the floor by his bed and I remember he had said he had a late basketball gym class. I walked over to the pile of clothes and decided that, what the hell, why shouldn't I just be a total pervert? I picked up his socks and sniffed them. They were slightly musty as if he had sweated in his shoes lightly but they primarily smelled of new shoes. I looked at his shoes and they were obviously new. I picked up his V-necked T-shirt. It smelled of detergent and Right Guard. Then I picked up his boxer briefs and found my reward. A couple of black pubic hairs were stuck to the inside of the crotch and there was a faint scent of him.

My cock was about to explode and I decided to jack off before going to work. I'd be miserable all night with my cock continually getting erections. I grabbed Joe Tom's boxers, pulled my pants down to my knees and fell back across my bed. I started to jack off in a mad frenzy with Joe Tom's boxers over my nose and in my mouth. I sucked his pubic hairs into my mouth. I felt the juices boiling in my crotch and I blew the most incredible load I'd shot off in ages. Globs hit the wall behind my head and spurted all over my shirt and crotch. My pubic hair was drenched in my juice.

Suddenly, I heard Joe Tom's voice outside our door. He was talking with some guy down the hall. Crazed, I threw his boxer briefs back to his pile of clothes. My pants were still around my ankles as he walked in. Red faced, I looked into Joe Tom's grinning face.

"I can see I caught you with your pants down, dude," he laughed. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

Joe Tom smirked with a sexy 'I know what you were doing' smile. He walked closer to me, then I saw him looking at my shirt, the wall, and my dripping cock almost all at once.

"I did! I did!"

He sounded exactly like the cartoon character Tweety Bird when he caught the cat Sylvester pulling some stunt.

If it's possible, I know that my face got even redder, maybe purple in my humiliation.

Joe Tom reached over, pulled some Kleenex out of the box on his desk and said, "Clean your cum up, Marc, and get over yourself. I just cannot fucking believe you're so embarrassed and proper acting after that performance you gave this morning when you caught me blowing my wad all over the shower wall. Masturbation is just something guys do all the time, just like we eat, piss, shit, fart, and breathe. Masturbation is just the most fun of the things we can do."

Joe Tom was wearing an A shirt and gym shorts with the school logo. I could tell he'd sweated and dried down. He sat on the couch, picked up the remote, and turned on the television flipping from station to station.

"Do we have a DVD player, Marc?" he asked. "There's not shit on TV and it would be nice to watch some porn while you're gone and whack my dick off."

I stripped naked and was standing in front of him heading toward the shower.

"You are joking, right? A baseball scholarship to Inquisition U does not include DVD players or VCR's and goddamn for sure does not include porn flicks." I deliberately stood naked in front of him, not two feet from his face. For some reason, I wanted to flaunt my sexuality in front of him. He'd caught me masturbating and had commented about my ejaculate dripping from my dick. I'd not used the tissue he'd given to me and my cock still had sticky liquid at the piss slit. I saw him glance at my dick and swallow.

"For sure, dude? This really sucks out loud. I have got to rectify THIS problem."

"Well, be sure that you get a locking file cabinet or trunk for your porn. I have a suspicion that our RA checks our rooms like the Gestapo and reports if he finds any contraband." I turned and walked into the bathroom to his laughing like a hyena at the absurdity of the situation.

I came out of the bathroom and walked naked to my chest of drawers to get clean clothes. I was aware in my peripheral vision that Joe Tom was watching me. Then he said that he was going to take a shower now and stripped naked. He then bent over from the waist to untie his tennis shoes and take off his socks -- opening his hairy ass crack to reveal the most beautiful pink rosebud ass hole imaginable. I sucked in my breath as if I had been underwater for several minutes and needed air. I wanted desperately to fall to my knees and start eating his ass out. He stood, looked back at me with a sexy grin, and walked away from me to the shower -- all the while his hairy ass muscles bouncing and calling to me, "Come lick me. Come lick me." I went to work in a confused mood -- happy to be near the man I adored and to see him naked and yet depressed because it was like looking at a strawberry ice cream cone behind a glass window. You want to eat it so bad the spit is welling up in your mouth but you cannot get to it, only look at it. As I waited for the light to cross the street to the pizzeria, I toyed with the idea of throwing myself under a passing transfer truck and ending my sweet misery. But I'd have to do it after work. Lecky's was going to be busy.

END OF CHAPTER ONE