All Comments on 'Joel and Daughter-in-Law'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
joel and daughter in law

very boring and what is the deal babe and baby every other word? are you a girl or from the south?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stiff

Writing was kind of stiff and repetative . Not really bad just a bit boring.

"After fucking her pussy for a little longer, I then lifted one of her legs and turned her "

"After fucking her pussy for a while, I then turned her onto her belly "

The two paragraphs that started with these lines were only separated by a two line paragraph. I didn't look to see if this was a first effort or not, think you had a good premise just needed tuning up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Safety warning...

With great difficulty... I did make it halfway through your story before my brain started to melt. Fortunately I realized what was happening to myself and stopped reading before any permanent brain damage could occur. Thanks for the headache.

BTW... what language was your story written in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Joel and DIL

Dude...You need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...