Joel and Daughter-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you have a deal."

We went through the rest of the afternoon cleaning the house and doing whatever needed to be done till time to cook up supper. I cooked part of the supper while Beth cooked the other part of our supper. I saw Beth fan her shirt out ward a few times when she got real hot from the cooking and with the sweat running off of her, she got her shirt pretty wet which made her tits show through the material of the shirt more. The material of her shorts got wet enough to show off her pussy more and her butt crack even, which the crotch got so wet that it looked like she had peed on herself, or she was really turned on and her pussy juices were flowing out, onto her shorts. I had to adjust myself a few times my dick was so hard.

As Beth and I did the little chores around the house, she would talk about different things that her and Ted 'used' to do together, and what some of his likes and dislikes he has.

As the two of us cooked we would bump and rub up against each other and a few times, I think Beth rubbed up against me on purpose instead of by accident, since there was enough space to get by the other without rubbing the other. The island in the kitchen did make it a little bit tight to get by without rubbing each other in one spot of the kitchen, but Marie did all the cooking when she was alive and able to cook, which she ran anybody out that tried to get in and help her cook.

I know each time I had to get by Beth in that one spot in the kitchen, she surely felt my hard dick in my jeans and after that first one or two times I squeezed past her, she started pushing her butt out into me, when I got directly behind her as I was squeezing past her. After she started pushing her butt out into me, she would make sure her tits rubbed across my back each time she had to squeeze past me, in that one spot of the kitchen. The few times I believe Beth rubbed against me on purpose to get by me; she got her tits up against my back and rubbed them across my back as she passed by.

When we had supper cooked and ready to eat, we got the table set and a couple of glasses of wine setting on the table, next to our plates, and the food setting in the middle of the table, I held the chair for Beth to sit down on and pushed it up under her, as she sat down on the chair.

We made small talk while we ate our supper and I couldn't help but look at Beth's nipples and areolas, showing through her shirt every time I looked at her as we ate and talked.

Part way through our supper, "Dad may I ask you a personal question."

"Yes but I don't know if I'll answer it or not."

"I'm just wondering how often did you and Marie have sex?"

"I usually don't kiss and tell."

"I know but I was just wondering about it."

"Well before she got down in her health, she didn't want it more than once, maybe twice a week, and sometimes not even then. I think she was getting her sex from someone else at times, which was during the times she didn't want to do anything with me for two or three weeks at a time. She wouldn't do anything with me, which that would happen from time to time."

"You're right about her getting it from someone else at times."

"Do I dare ask who the guy was? Or do you even know the guy?" when Beth said what she said, made me think of Ted being the one she was having sex with, since them two spent a lot of time together.

"Oh we both know him for sure. That is why I would be over here doing things with you around here or going, where ever you had to go, so they could have the time alone. Please don't get mad at me for not saying anything to you before this. I was told not to tell you or Ted would divorce me and slander my name, telling everyone by posting it on the internet, that I fucked my own dad and had a tape of me and Ted having sex, but Ted's face isn't in the video but mine is and we were role playing then, and he was going to say that the guy was my dad in that video, instead of him."

"It's kind of hard to have sex with your dad, if he's in his grave, if you ask me. I won't hold it against you for not telling me before this but I did figure that the guy might have been him, but I didn't let on that I knew anything to Marie. I had thought about you and me but I kept telling myself, that you were my son's wife and didn't want to do something, to keep you away from here or telling Ted, that I made a pass at you, in case I was wrong about Ted and Marie."

"You're right about dad being in his grave but, I didn't want the rest of the family seeing me by chance and having the family name, splattered all over the news reports."

"I can understand that for sure."

"I do wish you would've asked me if I knew anything because I would have told you the truth and, had I known you were thinking about you and me, I would have jumped at the chance to have sex with you, since my husband was having sex with your wife. I had thought about asking you if you would have sex with me because really, you and I were doing without right at that time. I didn't ask you not knowing how you might feel about me being married to your son. I also was afraid you might tell me to leave and not come back here ever again."

"The other thing that kept me from asking you about having sex with me is, I'm so much older than you are but I did wish, I was younger thinking I would have the nerve to ask you about us doing something then."

"For an older man you look good to me. You're handsome and strong too. Helping you around the house here and going places with you helped me realize just hot and strong you are, and how handsome you are. You've never looked to be much older than I am."

"Why thank you babe. That makes me feel good. I believe I said it before and I'll say it again, you are a very beautiful sexy looking woman."

"Yes you've told me that and I thank you too."

"You are very welcome babe. How about some more wine?" as I stood up to go to the fridge for the wine bottle.

"Yes I believe I will have another glass thank you."

I refilled Beth's glass and my glass with more wine as we continued to make small talk while we drank our wine. When we finished off our glasses of wine we got the kitchen cleaned up.

With the kitchen cleaned up and everything put away we went into our bedrooms and I got undressed and jumped into the shower. When I finished with my shower I dried off, then wrapped the towel around me and half tied it around my waist, before going out into the living room, to see Beth still hadn't made it out of her bedroom yet, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer.

Just as I tossed the beer cap into the trashcan at the other end of the counter, and then had the beer tipped up, taking a drink of it, "May I have one of those beers too?"

"Yes you can. You should know by now that all you have to do is reach in and grab one sexy."

"I know but with me not paying for any of them myself yet, I didn't want to just take advantage of it and maybe take something you didn't want me to take." as she opened the fridge door and bent over to get a beer out.

As soon as I saw Beth step into the kitchen out the corner of my eye, I saw she had come in without a stich of clothing on, like we had talked about at supper. I stepped over to the laundry room door and took the towel off from around my waist, and then to see Beth bent over in the fridge getting a beer out, made my cock grow hard even faster, than it was doing to begin with.

As Beth stood back up and closed the fridge door, I took the beer from her and opened it for her, then handed the beer back to her, "Oh baby, I see someone is happy to see Me." taking a hold of my dick and giving it a light squeeze.

I handed the beer back to her as she took it with her other hand, which I then reached down in front of her, "Is someone here liking what it sees?" feeling the wetness in Beth's pussy.

"Mm, yes she is..." moaned Beth as she took in a deep breathe.

"Babe you keep that up and I may shoot some cream all over the place here."

"Mm, me too... It feels so good to have a man touch me again. It even feels good to touch a big hard dick again too."

"Fuck it..." I took Beth's beer from her hand and sat it on the counter next to mine, and then turned her around and stuck my dick into her pussy from behind, "I'm sorry but I can't hold off any more baby."

"Go for it baby, I need a big fucking cock to fuck me now too." pushing her butt back into me as I got the head of my dick, at the opening to her pussy canal.

"Oh fuck me, your pussy is fucking tight baby." as I slid my dick into Beth's pussy with her pushing back into me at the same time.

"Oh fuck your cock is bigger than Ted's dick. I thought Ted had a big dick but, he's not quit as big as you are, but all most as big." then I bottomed out in Beth's pussy.

I rotated my hips some, then I just stood there to just feel how good it felt to have my dick in such a tight pussy again. Beth then rotated her butt around causing her pussy to move around my cock some, and then she stopped, "It has been so long since I've had my dick in such a tight pussy, I just want to enjoy the feel of it before I shoot a big load into your hot honey box baby."

"It's been a while for me too but, not as long as it has been for you I'm sure. I wouldn't be able to go as long as you have gone without. Had I known your cock is as big as it is, I would've jumped on it long before now."

"Had I known how tight a pussy you have here, I would've been in it long before now." then I started sliding my dick outward till just the head was in her pussy, then I slid back in all the way, then repeated the move again and again. As I kept pumping in and out of her pussy, I got to going faster and faster till I was fucking her pussy as fast as I could, with Beth meeting my strokes with each stroke.

Each time I pushed my dick into Beth's pussy, "Fuck... Me... Fuck...Me..." came out of her mouth with each stroke inward.

After a few strokes of fucking her pussy, "Oh fuck me, I fucking cumming daddy."

I felt her flood my dick with her clear creamy cum and felt it coat my balls and her pussy clamped down on my dick, "Oh baby, I am going to fill your pussy up with my cum..."

"Yes daddy, fill my pussy up with your fucking hot cum. I want to feel your fucking cum in my fucking hot pussy daddy."

When Beth said that, I couldn't hold off any longer. Cum shot out of my cock and kept shooting out, into her pussy, "There it is baby. I'm filling your pussy up with my cum now."

"Yes baby, I feel it... I'm fucking cumming again daddy... I can't stop cumming daddy... You are making me cum so damn much daddy..."

I could feel Beth's pussy muscles flexing around my cock, as I kept pushing my dick into her pussy to get it in her as far as I could, with her pushing back into me to keep my dick in as far as it would get.

I felt Beth's weight shift and I thought she may have passed out, so I held onto her to keep my hard dick in her pussy and managed to get us over to a chair and I sat down on it, bringing Beth with me and letting her sit on my lap, with my cock stuck up in her pussy.

When I got us seated in the chair I reached up and put my hands on her tits and gave them a squeeze and, feeling her big hard nipples poking the palm of my hand, I even gave her nipples a light pinch.

When Beth finally calmed down some, "Oh fuck me baby you fucked me so damn good. I wish I could have married you instead of Ted. You fucked me so fucking good."

"You fucked me pretty damn good baby. Your pussy is so fucking tight. It has been a very long time since I've had such a tight pussy wrapped around my fucking dick."

My dick would have slipped out of her pussy had she not been sitting on my lap and her pussy squeezing it as tightly as it was after it got soft, while we were trying to catch our breath.

"Talk about rubbery legs. I don't know if I can get up and walk over to get our beers without falling down with my legs being so rubbery feeling."

"I can understand that for sure. I really didn't dream of just taking you like that and I'm sorry if it isn't what you wanted me to do, but I was having such a hard time holding off, that I couldn't hold off any longer. When you got a hold of my dick, and then me sticking my fingers into your hot wet pussy, was just too much for me to resist any longer."

"I understand that. You didn't upset me or anything of the sort. I was in as much need as you were and had you not acted when you did, I would have jumped you a second after that, had you not acted then. As soon as your fingers came out of my pussy and you put your hands on my shoulders, I ended up cumming right then."

"As tight as your pussy is, I guess it's a good thing you did cum then, or I may not have got my dick in your pussy like I did."

"I know you made me cum more than Ted or any other guy I've been with, before I met Ted. Ted has a bigger dick than any other guy I've been with before meeting him but you dad, have Ted beat by at least one inch in length and thickness. You pumped your cum right in where I would be carrying a baby if I was to have been pregnant, you were in so deep. It may take a week for your cum to leak out of my pussy, you pumped so much into me, as well as deep in me."

"I'm glad I could help you out and thank you for helping me out. I believe I cum more than I have with any other woman including Marie. Now if you can stand up long enough for me to get up, I'll get us our beers before they get to hot."

"I might be able to get them myself." as she stood up and stepped toward the counter where our beers sat. I heard a slight pop when my dick cleared Beth's pussy opening, then I followed behind her to the counter.

Both of us took a drink of our beers, and then we turned and walked to the living room holding hands and sat down on the couch next to each other. Once we were seated on the couch, Beth leaned in toward me as I put my arm around her shoulders, and then we kissed each other with so much passion.

When we broke the kissing off, "I love you so much and I really didn't know how much I love you till today while we were cooking supper and talking like we were while we were cooking."

"I love you too Beth and I must say, I had deep feelings for you for some time now. I didn't know how deep my feelings for you were till we were cleaning the fruits and vegetables, that we brought in from the garden out there."

"Wow and you never said anything before now?" taking a drink of her beer then.

"I didn't really know how I felt about you really. It was just a deep feeling and I finally figured out what that deep feeling was I felt, while we were cleaning things up from the garden, like I said."

We sat there holding each other and light petting and after another drink of our beers, "How long should I give him before I say to hell with it and just divorce him? Which, I want to do now anyway."

"That, I can't tell you babe. That is all up to you as to how you feel now, verses say in a week from now, or a month from now, or even if he tries to patch things up with you or not, between now and then, when ever then will be."

"Do you want to see if there is a movie to watch?" picking up the remote from the end table.

"Only if there is a romance movie on if you don't mind."

"I like romance movies myself." then going through the guide, to see if any were on.

Not finding anything on the television, I just shut the television off and put the remote back on the table next to the couch arm, "I would suggest a game of strip poker but, we're already stripped down, so that won't work."

"I don't mind just sitting here and enjoying the quiet and you holding me and us making out some more, while we just talk if nothing else, till we turn in for the night."

"Are you sure about that babe?"

"Yes I'm sure about that. Ever since Marie has died, Ted hasn't sat with me and held me, or made out with me any, or even watched a good movie with me. I didn't get as much making out time as I would've liked when she was alive but I did get some of an evening, unless he was with his mom and me with you. As much as I wanted to make out with you, I managed to settle with just being held each evening I was here with you, and Ted was making out and getting it on, with his mom."

"I must admit that I almost started making out with you a few times when you'd be here, when it was just you and me and we were holding each other on those evenings. I'd turn to look at you and see that it was you and not Marie, which is what kept me from making the first move on you."

"The few times I caught you looking at me and look away and I'd ask you what is wrong, you would either say 'oh I was just thinking' or you would say 'nothing, just looking'. I would say on the thinking part you were thinking about asking me how I felt about us making out, since it was just the two of us here. Am I right or wrong?"

"You have me pegged now."

"Now what was you thinking or looking at, on those times you said you were just looking?"

"I was looking at how beautiful and sexy hot you are."

"Oh? Then prove it."

I then leaned in and kissed her with her kissing me back. As we kissed we ran out hands over the other one's body. When one of my hand's made it to her tits I kept it there and squeezed first one tit then the other, as I started kissing down her chest to a tit and nipple. As I squeezed one tit with my one hand, I squeezed two fingers together, trapping the nipple between the two fingers. My other hand, I slid it over her slit pushing two fingers into her pussy, and rubbing her clit, with my thumb.

When Beth run a hand down to my hardening dick, she took a hold of it and started stroking up and down on it, with her fingers wrapped around my cock.

After a few pumps in and out of Beth's pussy with my fingers, "Oh fuck me daddy I'm about to fucking cum again." I then nibbled on her nipple that I had in my mouth at that time, "Oh fuck I'm fucking... cumming now baby."

I kept lightly rubbing her clit with my thumb and slowly pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy slowly as well till, "Oh fuck stop... Stop..." as she got a hold of my hand and went to trying to push it away from her, "...I'm too sensitive right now... I need your cock in my pussy now."

I then stood up saying, "Let's go to the bedroom for the night then." pulling Beth up onto her feet then, I scooped her up in my arms and on the way by the lamp, we had on for light in the living room, I turned it off, and went to my bedroom. I laid Beth down on the bed, and then climbed in between her legs and started rubbing my cock head up and down between her pussy lips.

With just a couple passes up and down through her pussy juices, the head of my dick was well soaked and when I touched her entrance to her pussy canal, I slid my cock all the way in till my balls were up against her ass cheeks, then I started pumping my dick out and in of her pussy at a speed that isn't real fast but not real slow.

"Oh fuck me babe, I need you so bad and your cock feels so damn good in my pussy right now." reaching her arms up around my neck and shoulders, and then she pulled me down and started French kissing me, with me returning the kiss.

After we kissed for a bit while I kept fucking her pussy, she went to meeting my down stroke with an up stroke of her own, and then I started kissing her earlobe which she turned her head so I could reach it easier. After a little bit I kissed my way down her neck to her tits and sucked a nipple into my mouth and gave it light nibble, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm fucking cumming again already... You're making me cum so... So much cum... I can't stop... cumming..."

While Beth kept cumming I kept fucking in and out of her pussy at the same speed. I could feel her pussy muscles flexing around my dick like they were trying to milk my cock the whole time.