Joel and Daughter-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking her pussy for a little longer, I then lifted one of her legs and turned her onto her side and I straddled her other leg, then went back to fucking her pussy as fast as I was before I turned her, onto her side. As I fucked her pussy with my cock I started kissing and licking her foot and toes and the sole of her foot that I had up on my shoulder, "Oh fuck no... I'm fucking cumming again... baby... Oh fuck meee... I'm cumming... cumming again... cumming again..." she said over and over, while I fucked her pussy and kissed, licked, and sucked, on her toes.

I reached down with my other hand and went to squeezing her butt cheeks and rubbing them while still kissing, licking, and sucking, on her toes, and fucking her pussy.

After fucking her pussy for a while, I then turned her onto her belly and lifted her up onto her knees and went back to fucking her again for a little bit, then I pulled out and laid down between her legs and pulled her pussy down to where I could lick and suck on her clit and stuck two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her, "Oh fuck noooo... You're making me cum... cumming again... Oh fuck me... I can't stop... I'm cumming again..."

I then pushed her over onto her back again, then climbed back between her legs again and lifted them up and lined my cock up with her pussy again, then slid my cock back into her pussy with her feet on each side of her head. After a few strokes in and out of her pussy, "Oh fuck me... You're so fucking deep... You're fucking my pussy... So fucking deep baby... I can't stop cumming again..."

It wasn't long I felt the feeling that let me know I was getting close to cumming myself, "I'm about to cum too baby." as I said that, I started picking up speed until I was fucking Beth's pussy as fast as I could, while up on my toes and keeping her legs bent with her feet up on each side of her head.

"Yes cum with... me in my pussy... baby. I'm cumming now... Cum now with... me baby..."

With that I felt my cum shoot out of my dick into her pussy, "Oh baby there it is. I'm cumming now in your pussy." pushing my dick into her pussy as far as I could get it.

"I feel it baby, it's so hot... Don't stop cumming in my pussy... Give me all of your cum baby..." as she pulled me into her with her arms around the base of my neck, and by lifting her putt up more using her legs and ankles against my shoulders.

When I finally quit cumming and calmed down some, I let her legs go which she let them slip down around me on each side, "Keep it in, don't pull out yet baby. I love the feel of your cock in my pussy. I love you dad."

"I love you too baby. I also love the way my dick feels in your pussy. Your pussy is so tight that I don't want to pull it out either."

We kissed each other with passion for a little bit, then Beth rewrapped her arms around me and we hugged each other. While we hugged each other I planted light kisses along her neck from her shoulder up to her jaw line and back again.

When my dick got soft shortly after, it slipped out, which I then rolled us over onto our sides letting her lay her head down on my arm close to my shoulder, then with a little shifting on my part and her part, she lay her head on my shoulder while I lay on my back.

The next thing I knew I was being woke up by movement to see Beth sitting up, then putting her hand on my morning wood causing me to moan a little bit, "Morning, I haven't seen one of these of a morning in quite some time now."

"It's been a long time since I've had a beautiful hand wrapped around my morning wood."

Switching hands as she lay back down on her side facing me Beth leaned over and started kissing me, with me returning the kiss and as we kissed, she straddled me guiding my cock back into her pussy, then when she had my cock all the way inside of her pussy, "I've decided that I really want to have this in my pussy whenever it gets hard like this. I hope you don't mind me putting it in my pussy now or when it does get hard, while I'm here?"

"I don't mind one little bit. You make it sound like you've made a decision about Ted and you."

"No I haven't but right now, I'm thinking about this big hard cock, that I have in my pussy."