Joe's Doctor Visit

Story Info
A lab experiment to test out lubricants. Science is cool!
6.5k words
4.58
82.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sign here please," she said. I looked at the clipboard and scanned the document which said something about my rights as a subject in the science experiment. All I kept seeing was the word "nudity." In this case, the context was that I would be required to be nude in the experiment. I looked at the girl who was holding the clipboard, and tried to imagine myself nude in front of her, and the next thing I realized I had signed the paper!

"Great. Follow me please," she said, leading down a hallway into the clinic. It seemed like a typical doctor's office - rows of doors which had papers in the holders on the outside of the door. But I kept hearing moaning from several of the rooms. I figured must be imagining it, but then as we passed by one door I heard a distinct "ohhhh" which sounded very much like someone in the throes of passion. To say the least my curiosity was up.

She opened the next door, and led me inside. It was larger than I had expected, not at all a regular doctors office. There was the requisite padded table for the patient, but there was a large tripod with a serious looking video camera on it, and a cart draped with a green surgical cloth.

"Have a set please. Dr. Frank will be in soon."

Well, that didn't sound too promising. I sat on the table, my attention on the green cart with the cloth. I wondered what was under the cloth, which had several bulges underneath. Other carts, medical looking things on chrome bars with wheels on them, and a large flat panel TV on a mobile stand were all in the room against the walls. I was also hearing more of the moaning sounds coming from the other rooms, and I was intensely curious. What were they studying anyway?

Soon there was a brief knock on the door, and in walked three very attractive ladies, all in white lab coats. There was a brunette, with a studious look, and thin frame glasses. Her pretty face was smiling at me in a very professional and detached way. Her white coat was buttoned only at the midpoint, which provided a shapely hour glass effect in contrast to the black dress she wore underneath. Perhaps most striking was the low plunging neckline, which revealed a great amount of cleavage from her full breasts straining at the fabric. The second was blonde, with a bright smile, and piercing blue eyes. She was also wearing the white coat, but her short skirt showed off her amazing tan legs. Both of these women were truly beautiful.

But the clear prize of the trio was the tall blonde who was coming right over to me. Her long curly hair cascaded down to frame her beautiful face. Her coat was open in the front, giving me a great view of her large tits, bouncing neatly below her beige silk blouse. Her tan legs were shapely, and her skirt was not too short, but seemed just tight enough to show off her figure, while looking very professional.

"Thank you for joining our research project," she said shaking my hand in a firm grip. "I'm Doctor Sue Frank, the lead researcher on this project."

Thankful, I sighed in relief. "I'm glad to meet you Doctor Frank," I said, with a tone of relief in my voice.

"Bet you didn't expect her to be hot, did you?" teased the leggy blonde who glancing over shoulder at me with a playful look in her eyes.

Taken aback at the sudden teasing from someone I didn't even know, I glanced at the Doctor to see a slight grin on her face. She looked at me over the top of her glasses, and said, "Now Jennifer, do try to be nice to Joe. After all he is a volunteer." I was confused, because my name isn't Joe, but what the hell?

"It's okay - all the guys react like that," assured the brunette, who was busy preparing the video camera.

"Well, I must admit," I said. "You three are not what I would have expected from a science experiment."

That brought a giggle from Jennifer, and Dr. Frank and the brunette both gave a coy smile.

"Let's begin by getting you ready for the experiment, okay?" asked the doctor.

I nodded, and she motioned to a low screen wall in the corner. "You can take off your clothes over there, and then come back to the table please."

"Oh, okay," I said. I was caught off balance about the whole situation. I mean, here I was making jokes about how beautiful the women in the room were, and now I was supposed to just strip naked?

Well, this was what I had agreed to, I supposed. But in reality I expected it to be much more boring and medical. Gowns and stuff like that. But this... well it was not what I had mentally pictured, but what the hell.

Going behind the screen as all these thoughts raced through my mind I went through the automatic motions of taking off my shirt, shoes, socks, and jogging shorts. It struck me as funny how routine taking off my clothes was, but in this situation I was keenly aware of each article as I removed it from my body.

Standing in only my boxer briefs, I wondered just for a second how "nude" I was supposed to be. I mean, what if I came out with nothing on and they reacted badly. "Oh, no! You were supposed to leave your underwear on," they would say, and then begin to laugh at me as I struggled to cover up my pecker with my hands. How embarrassing that would be!

As if she was sensing my hesitation, Dr. Frank said, "Go ahead and leave everything on the chair - even your underwear please."

Well, that answered my question. I reached down and pulled down my underwear allowing my cock to bounce free. Suddenly I was glad that I had showered before I came to the session! My cock was closely shaved, and I did my best to conceal my package as I walked out from the screen into the room.

My heart was pounding, and I felt very exposed as I crossed the room to the examining table. I was covering my genital area with both of my hands, which made me feel even more foolish. To their credit, none of the ladies laughed at me, they just kept on doing what they were doing before, arranging bottles and towels on the green cloth table and setting up the video camera to record it all.

"Please lie down on the table," instructed the doctor. I sat down on the edge of the table, and was suddenly aware that I would have to use my hands to lie myself back on the table, or else I'd have to just fall back like a dummy!

Well, this was what I signed up for, so I reached back and began to lower myself to the table, with my legs dangling off the end.

Dr. Frank came around the green cart, and came over to the table where I was lying on my back, fully exposed to her. She looked at my penis, and seemed to be momentarily taken by the sight of it. It only lasted a second, and I'm sure it was my imagination, but I swear I saw her eyebrows raise just a fraction.

My physical appearance has never been a problem for me. I'm in pretty good shape and I work out regularly, but I'm hardly the "stud" category. No one ever mistook me for a model, or a body builder, that's for sure!

But I've always had a large penis. There, I admitted it. Not that I'm bragging or anything, and not that I'm hung like a horse. Still, when I'm in the locker room showers, I can tell that I'm just bigger than the average guy. (Yes, we do look!)

So when she glanced at my cock and took just a second, I felt a twinge of excitement. I still didn't know what was in store for me, but I really did not want to screw up this moment by springing a boner!

"Just lie back and we will be ready to begin in a moment," she said. She smiled at me in a very professional manner, and then turned back to the cart. But this time I was positive she glanced at my dick as she turned.

The blonde Jennifer suddenly appeared at my side. She was much more open in her assessment, "Oh my," she said. "You are a good subject for this experiment," smiling at me and then taking a long look at my naked penis lying against my abdomen.

"I've got a few questions for you, Joe," she said pulling out an iPad.

"Sure," I said.

"Have you had a vasectomy?"

"No"

"I can see you are circumcised, no need to ask that," she said with a laugh. "How often do you masturbate?"

"What?" I asked, suddenly feeling very self conscious. I moved my hands up to cover up my dick.

"Oh, not going to be that way are you?" she said in a light voice. She suddenly reached down, and grabbed my arm in a firm grip. I was surprised at her strength as she moved my hand away from my penis. "Now, don't go getting all shy on me now!"

Firmly placing my arm by my side, she reached over to the other hand, this time allowing her fingers to slip below my hands and touching my cock for a second before she moved my hand to my other side. As she withdrew her hand from mine she gave me a playful squeeze on the hand, and then slid her hand across my thigh towards my cock. She stopped her movement just shy of my dick, and let it just rest there.

"The average male masturbates 11.4 times per week. 40% of males and 20% of females masturbate daily," she told me as her hand pressed down on my thigh. I could feel my cock growing hard as she continued, "right now in America over 750 thousand people are masturbating."

"So, Joe," she said as her hand slid closer to my growing cock, "how often do you masturbate?" She slid her hand fully onto my penis at this point and lightly jerked it up and down one time to punctuate her words as she asked the probing question.

I gazed into her eyes and could not help myself, "sometimes three times a day." I blurted out, turning red with embarrassment.

"Overachiever, I see," she said with a smile. She moved her hand off my dick, with one finger tracing a line up over the tip of my penis as she returned to her iPad to mark my answer.

"Now that we've broken the ice," she said with a smile, "let's get to the good questions!"

(*)(*)

As I laid there nude on an examination table in front of the three of them, I knew that I was in a once in a lifetime situation. I mean, hell, these three women would turn heads no matter what room they were in, and here they were all looking at me naked. I couldn't help but glance down at my cock and saw that it was definitely hard now, but I knew that it had a little more to go before it was fully erect. Not sure of what to do, I tried to prevent it from getting any harder, but no matter what I did it just kept on stiffening up.

"Tammi will be running the camera for this session," said Dr. Frank. "And, as you can plainly see, Jennifer will be doing the data collection." Jennifer was still standing beside me with her iPad making notes, and occasionally glancing at me with a sneaky look.

I lifted my head up to look at what the brunette Tammi was doing with the camera. I was not really surprised to see that she had it pointed down at my cock, no doubt getting a close up shot. I asked, "Now, who exactly will see this video?"

The doctor came over to the foot of the table and began to explain to me, "We will be the only people who see the actual video. Your anonymity is assured, and at no time will we use your name during the session. That is why we keep calling you 'Joe' - in case you had not noticed."

"Well, to tell you the truth," I confessed, "I just thought you had the wrong guy and I didn't want to blow it."

She looked up at me and laughed. "No, no we wouldn't make a mistake like that," she said kindly. She was standing at the foot of the table as she spoke, which put her only inches away from my naked dick just laying there in front of her. "No," she repeated "we definitely have the right guy," looking down directly at my penis. At this point I gave up all semblance of control, and just let myself grow hard. My cock rang with excitement as she stood there looking down at it. I was just hoping she would reach over with her hand and grab it on the shaft, then begin to pound it up and down, and up and down...

I sucked my breath in involuntarily as she looked at me, and for a second everything got really quiet. She never let her gaze move off my cock, and I thought for a moment that I was just going to cum right then and there. I looked at her as she looked at my penis, and I saw Tammi peek her head out from behind the camera, and Jennifer leaned in to watch. I knew that I was about to pulse hot cum out all over my chest as these beautiful women stared at me!

Then the moment passed.

I sighed a breath in relief. I had no idea of what was going to come, but I certainly was not ready for it to end!

"Well," the doctor said, stepping back just a bit "I think we better get on with it."

"Okay cowboy," said Jennifer as she stood next to me. "Let's get these questions out of the way, shall we?"

She smiled and moved the iPad up just under her breasts as she began to ask me a series of highly embarrassing questions.

"When you masturbate, what hand do you use most often?" I hesitated for a moment, and she gave me a stern glance. At that point I figured what do I have to lose? It's not like I'm totally naked with a huge boner in front of them.

"My right hand," I answered.

"And do you ever switch up and use your left?"

"Yes, but not as often."

The questions continued like this for some time.

Do you ever use two hands? Yes.

Do you ever fantasize? Of course.

Ever look at porn while masturbating? Yes.

Do you look at men together with women? Sometimes.

Lesbian? Sure.

Men and men? A few times.

Do you watch videos? Yes.

It seemed like the more I answered, the more she probed. After a while a curious thing happened. I stopped being embarrassed and started trying to be helpful. I began to explain things, like watching video of girls giving a guy a blowjob and trying to time it so that I shot my load at the same time as the guy on the screen.

The next few questions were much more specific.

"When you masturbate, do you use your bare hands, or some type of lubricant?"

"I guess it depends," I said.

"On what?"

"Well, on how much time I have for one thing. Also on where I am at, and if I am going to be able to clean up afterwards or not."

"I see," she said making a note on the tablet. "And what is your favorite lubricant?"

And so on...

It seemed like a bunch of questions we went through, getting down to details like where I shot my load (On my chest, never on the floor) and what brand of lotion I liked the best.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, Jennifer leaned over and whispered, "You are all done with the questions, now for the good part!" She said this just inches from my ear, and I had a great view of her tits pushed together under her lab coat and blouse. Damn, she was sexy!

"Okay, Joe is ready!" she called out to the other two women. Glancing over, the doctor began to move the cart to the side of the table. Then Jennifer pulled out two arms from the middle sides of the table, raising them up to about 10 inches above the table. These little bars had clamps on the end, and for a moment I had a bad feeling about this. But then she opened a drawer and took out another green cloth. This she clamped between the two bars, allowing it to drape across my chest.

The end result of this was that I was laying on the table (naked) with the cloth making it impossible to see what was happening below my chest. It was a sort of barrier, and it kind of freaked me out. But then I began to realize that my dick was just out in the open on the other side, with all the attention in the world from these hot babes. Not a bad situation to be in, all things considering.

Dr. Frank moved the cart around to the foot of the table, and she stood there just in front of my dick, looking over the partition to me. Jennifer stood beside me, and Tammi was off to the side behind the doctor, shooting downward with the video camera. Jennifer gently lifted my head and slid a pillow under me so that I could make eye contact with the doctor.

"Okay Joe," began Dr. Frank "now what I am going to do is to test out a variety of lubricants on you, and you will tell me how they feel."

"Sounds good to me," I said. I could feel my dick spasm in agreement.

"I see," said the doctor with a smile. "We are also going to run some other tests on you to monitor your physical condition during the test."

At this point, Jennifer began to tape cold diodes to my chest, with little wires running off the side to a monitor on the opposite side of the table from her. She then put a few on my neck and temples.

"We will be able to gauge your reactions on the monitors, but we still need you to verbalize your feelings for us," the doctor instructed. "Can you do that for me, Joe?"

"Hell yeah," I said, anxious to get this started. The anticipation was killing me.

"One more thing Joe," she said looking firmly at me. "You must not ejaculate until the end of the tests. I know it may be difficult, but you need to last for a very long time for me. If you feel close to having an orgasm, just say 'stop' and I will stop" As she said this, I felt her hand touch my cock lightly. The shock was electric, and I twitched as she lightly circled her fingers around me.

"Oh God," I said. "Okay, I'll do my best."

"Good," she said softly. "Because Joe?"

"Yes doctor?"

"At the end I will let you cum," and you will not believe how good it is going to feel. It will be the best orgasm of your entire life." As she said this she slowly increased her grip on my shaft, and oh so slowly moved it up, stretching the skin along my dick. "But if you blow your load early," she let go of my dick, which throbbed from the sudden release of pressure "you will miss out on the best orgasm of your life."

"Got it," I whispered, fully believing anything this goddess told me. I was determined not to let her down. I would hold on and keep from cumming until it was all finished, even if it killed me!

(*)(*)

"Let's get started," the doctor said. "Tammi, will you turn on the monitor please?"

Tammi moved away from the video camera and wheeled over the TV monitor. It was facing the doctor, so I could not see it very well, but I could just make out the image from the side and when she turned it on, I could make out the image of my cock on the screen with several lines and squiggly bars on the sides around the image. I figured they were the readings from the monitors glued all over my body. This was some heavy science they were doing here, and I was the prime subject. Tammi noticed me looking at the image, and slowly angled the monitor further so I could no longer see it. She glanced at me with a little smile and said "Sorry, medical staff only."

"Joe, I'm going to establish a baseline at first," Dr. Frank said. I felt her fingers glide over my cock, just slightly enough to make me tingle. "On a scale of ten, how does that feel?"

"Um, I guess its about a five," I managed to say, beginning to squirm as her fingers lightly teased my rigid dick.

"And now?" she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and light began to stroke up and down.

"Ohh, a seven?"

"Good Joe," as she increased her strokes to rub up to the head and back down.

"Oh, God. A nine now." I managed to say as she stroked my dick.

"Good." she said, slowing down until her warm hand was resting on my pulsing dick.

"Now Joe," said Jennifer who was standing to my side observing the entire event, "Don't forget your promise not to cum!" As she said this she leaned forward in mock sternness, but it had the effect of rewarding me with another great view of her tits. Of course, she knew this, and was playing me for all I was worth, but I had to say - it was totally worth it.

"Now, I'm going to apply some lubricant to you, and you tell me what it feels like," instructed Dr. Frank. I nodded, and soon I felt a warm liquid spreading all over my cock. I don't know how much she poured out, but the curious sensation was that my entire lower body was covered in warmth.

"It's nice. It's warm," I said looking at the doctor. She looked at me, and glanced at the monitor.

12