All Comments on 'Joe's Doctor Visit'

by joehard_007

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent story!

This is one of the best stories I have read here. It has the ring of believability while being a fictitious story. I know I will masturbate to the thought of your story for a long time to come. I had a nice delightful erection about halfway through the reading and considering I love edging for long periods of time, I know it will keep me hard for a long time today. I hope to read more of your writing.

joehard_007joehard_007almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you liked the story, and I love knowing that you will be thinking of it as you edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Uh, could I be the next subject?

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664over 6 years ago
Nice fantasy

It would be the perfect dream of every guy to experience such an exam. Joe is a lucky guy.

Passionateguy69Passionateguy69over 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. So real, so erotic and incredibly horny. Thank you 😊 💓

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5***** I imagine that a warmed lubricant on male genitalia would feel quite exquisite and luxurious. I thought your writing style was 'Just the thing'. In fact, probably slightly biographical from someone who needs a hoover bag to support their meat and two potatoes. Thoroughly enjoyable story.

regards, Jane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoehard_007@joehard_007
I've been writing stories for a few years now, and I really appreciate the kind comments and ratings you have given them! I suppose they are all reflective of my passion for nudity in semi-public spaces like the woods, or a beach. Guess it's just the exhibitionist in me! I ...