Joe's Visit with the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But good ole Tom took it as a challenge. "Well hell!" he announced. He shoved himself up to the edge of the pool, then climbed out, water dripping off his naked body as Cindy stood close by admiring the view.

"Oh my my my," she muttered as she took a long look at Tom's body. "Tom, you need to swim naked more often, I do say." Tom blushed and covered himself with his hands, then he just stood there.

I think she meant that as a compliment, and Chad was certainly encouraged by it, as he took the next opportunity to climb out of the pool. He immediately covered his penis with both hands as he walked across the deck to reach the cabinet where we kept the towels.

"Oh, can't I just get a peek Chad?" Cindy teased. As he crossed by her she playfully lunged, grabbing one arm and pulling him to face her. He didn't resist much, allowing her to pull him close and move both arms away so she could take a good look at his package.

"Delicious, just wonderful," she gushed. Chad was both embarrassed and aroused, I could tell. She playfully stood close up to him and let her fingers drift across his chest, then down his abs to reach just above the base of his penis. "So nice and clean, Chad," she said as she drug a finger across his abdomen. His penis twitched, which Cindy pretended not to notice.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Tom was having a hard time containing his growing excitement as well. The tip of his penis began to grow from under his hands, so he had to keep moving one hand lower, making him stand at an awkward angle.

"Come on, Joe. Don't make me wait too long," she called out to me as she continued to hold Chad close by.

I gathered my courage. It was one thing to let the guys see me naked. Quite another to let Cindy see me! She was a woman, and was both hot, and experienced. I bet she'd seen quite a few cocks, and I was unsure just what kind of reaction she would have to my naked body.

Blushing I pushed myself up on my arms, then raised up out of the pool. Cindy looked over across Chad's shoulder to see me as I climbed up onto my feet.

"Oh my," she said quietly. "Joe, you um, certainly look like you have..." she drifted off, her eyes on my mostly flaccid penis. It was not totally soft, the excitement of the past hour still lingered keeping it pretty full. However, the cold had done a job on my nuts, and I could tell that they were drawn up tight to my body.

Tom began to laugh, "See Joe, I told you!"

Cindy spun around to face Tom. "Do you mean you set this situation up for me?" she demanded.

Tom's amusement froze on his face. "No!" he exclaimed.

"That's not what happened," I joined in. I certainly didn't want Cindy mad at us.

"We were just, um, swimming," I said, desperately seeking a story that didn't make it sound like we were out back checking out each other's dicks. Which was exactly what we had been doing.

"Look," Chad joined in, "Tom saw Joe's um..."

"What?" asked Cindy, still suspicious, but beginning to relax enough to tease us.

"Well, his dick," said Chad.

"It's hard to miss," she said with a nod for him to continue.

"And we both said that he was, well..." Chad drifted off.

"Hung like a porn star," Tom exclaimed. "We told him he would be impressive to the ladies."

"And you think I'm impressed?" asked Cindy, with a challenging look at him.

"Well, um..." Tom drifted off.

"Let me tell you something mister," Cindy said as she crossed over to him. "I will decide what is impressive and what is not." She walked past Tom to take a seat at the patio table. "Now boys, let's see what you have got. But first, Chad please be a dear and go fetch me a drink."

Chad rushed off to mix a drink for the demanding, but lovely Miss Cindy. That left Tom and me to just stand nervously as she looked at us. She smiled sweetly, and said, "You know, I think I want to move the table over by the pool. Will you boys be so kind?"

We both nodded, then grabbed opposite sides of the round table to move it. I was keenly aware that we were fully exposed as we moved the table. I'm pretty sure that was exactly what Cindy wanted. That suspicion increased when she walked over to the new table position, and then turned to Tom, "Will you be a dear and bring me my chair?"

Tom jogged over to the patio to grab her chair, and she was not shy about looking up and down his body as he went. She smiled as she whispered to me, "Mmm, such a nice ass!"

When Tom returned it was my turn. "Joe, I think the umbrella would be nice."

I took the cue, and jogged over to the patio to retrieve the table umbrella from the corner where it was stored. As I returned, I was keenly aware that my long dick was bouncing as I jogged. I knew she was watching me as he eyes never strayed from my crotch.

She sat in her chair at the table as I began to set up the umbrella. She was watching me unabashedly as my penis swung back and forth as I leaned across to install the umbrella in the center hole in the table. I had to reach up to extend the umbrella out, and my cock felt very exposed as I stretched.

"Joe, you do have a magnificent body," Cindy said as I finished my work.

I muttered a thank you as I stood there naked in front of her. I really didn't know what to do with my hands. I naturally wanted to cover up, but at the same time I was getting a thrill by hanging in the open right in front of this hot girl. She was evidently enjoying my discomfort as she just kept staring at my dick, occasionally glancing up at me and smiling.

Chad returned with her drink, and as she sipped Cindy leaned back and examined all of us. "Now, let's just see what you boys have to offer, shall we?"

I felt a thrill deep in my cock as I stood totally exposed in front of her. She was just openly looking at my penis, along with the two guys next to me. It was very erotic, and I felt my cock rising in anticipation.

"First," she said, "I need to say that you are all very impressive. Such wonderful specimens of you manhood."

We all three stood as if we were at some inspection in the military. It's not as if we were really going to be in trouble, but I think we each were wondering how far she'd go with the whole charade. I had the feeling that after all the excitement of the day I might just cum if she so much as motioned in my direction. A quick glance at my friends confirmed that they were hard as nails at that point as well.

"Chad," she said. "You are so well groomed. It's so clean and shiny, it makes me want to just touch it!"

Chad smiled and slightly moved his hard cock towards her from across the table. She looked up at him and motioned for him to move even closer.

I was in awe! Was Cindy going to really do it? My cock throbbed in anticipation of watching her touch his penis.

She reached forward and ran her hand just inches from his shiny pole. "So nice, and it is so big. I bet you really can please a lady with that, am I right?"

Chad nodded, evidently not able to form actual words. Cindy continued to tease him by not quite touching his dick, and the table prevented him from moving any closer. By now he was thrust about a third of the way across the small round table.

But Cindy was only getting started.

"Tom," she purred as she shifted her gaze to his penis. "You have a more rugged look to you." She looked up at him and motioned him to step closer. "Your balls look like they are ready to burst Tom," she giggled. "I bet you are more of the wild type!"

Tom responded by actually bucking against the table slightly.

She gasped and leaned back with a laugh, "Oh, you are full of energy Tom! I better keep an eye on you." She leaned forward toward his hard dick. "Or maybe I can find a way to tame you?"

She smiled up as Tom moaned slightly, overcome at the sight of her hovering so close to his cock.

My own dick was pulsing in anticipation as she turned her gaze to my penis.

"And Joe," she said. "You really fit the bill, don't you? Such a nice young man, and so polite all the time. I swear, I had no idea that you were so well endowed."

She wiggled her finger as she spoke directly to my penis. I took a small step forward until my legs were against the table. My cock was highly sensitive now, and my balls almost were resting on the table. I did not know it was possible to be that aroused.

She leaned forward until her lips were scant inches from the throbbing head of my dick. "Joe, I think you have a beautiful cock," she whispered.

I felt the brush of air from her lips as she spoke, and it caused me to twitch, moving my cock up about three inches. I felt a drop of precum ooze out of my tip, and roll down my hard shaft.

"Oh my," Cindy said softly as she traced the glistening drop with her eyes. She moved her head down and tilted her face until she was almost at the table. Then she looked up.

I made eye contact with her as she looked up at me, with my throbbing dick between us. I moaned softly as the excitement built. I was no longer in control, but was willing to do anything this goddess requested of me.

Cindy gave me a smile and leaned back in her chair. She sipped her drink and moved slightly in her chair, giving me the impression that perhaps this was as exciting to her as it was to us. She sat down her glass, and fished out a single ice cube.

"I think you are each so hot," she cooed. "I bet you really sizzle," she said with a laugh as she moved her ice cube forward toward Chad's hard cock.

Chad eagerly thrust his cock toward her as she held the ice just inches from the top of his penis. He twitched and moaned as a drop fell on her head and began to roll down his shaft. Fishing out a second cube, she moved her other hand toward Tom and similarly began to drip ice water on his cock.

Both guys were moaning as the cold water dripped on their erect penises. My own cock was throbbing, and I felt my hand moving upward toward my dick. I needed so badly to feel my dick, to have some contact.

Cindy glanced up at me as I move my hand closer to my shaft. She smiled as she lowered the ice cubes directly onto the cocks of my two friends. Both of them moaned with the contact! I was in agony at the visual of her hand rubbing ice on the two hard dicks, while she watched me to see if I'd hold out, or if I'd touch myself.

"Fuck it," I thought, and grabbed my hard cock and began to jerk my cock right there in front of everyone. I could not help it, I was so turned on, and I needed to feel some release.

My hand slid on my shaft, and my precum lubricated my strokes as I worked the shaft of my cock, grabbing my dick hard in my hand. It was amazing - both the intensity of the physical sensations, but also the tingly feeling of masturbating for a group of people. I stared into her beautiful green eyes and stroked my cock.

(*)(*)

"Well Joe," Pam said as she stared at me. "I'm pretty amazed at your confidence."

"Um, yeah," I muttered. "I really didn't have much of a choice. It was either that or just explode right there by the table. I was really, really hard that day," I heard myself admit, hardly aware of how quickly things had evolved. I mean, here I was actually telling Pam how hard my dick was!

"Do you enjoy taking risks, Joe?" she asked me with a searching look.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Do you feel like taking a risk now Joe?"

The room grew still as I pondered Pam's question. I had been taking a big risk by telling her all about my adventures, so I wondered what kind of new risk she was referring to. I hoped that it involved her.

"I think so," I said softly.

"Joe," she said softly as she leaned forward. "Will you take off all your clothes for me?"

I just stared at her.

"I want to understand your motivations," she said. "No one will ever know. Please, it would really help me a great deal." As she said this she lightly touched my leg, and I felt the warmth of her fingers against my leg.

"Well, if it will help you out," I said as I stood up. I was very nervous to be doing this in my professor's office, but I was excited as well.

I lifted my shirt up over my head. Pam sat back and took in the view as I stood right in front of her. My eyes were locked onto her eyes, but soon her gaze drifted down my chest. I felt a growing erection as I began to unbuckle my shorts.

I slid off my shorts to stand in my underwear. I kicked off my shoes, and just stood there for a second. I wanted to see her reaction to my new underwear.

Taking a cue from Chad, I had bought some tiny bikini briefs. I found them to be very comfortable, keeping my rather long penis firmly tucked most of the day. I had tried commando in the past, but it was rather obvious, so I tended to prefer tight shorts. The bikinis gave me the snug fit, and felt rather daring at the same time.

I saw her raise her eyebrows as she took in the sight of my cock bulging in the tiny yellow bikini briefs. This made my dick even harder.

I slid down the sides of the fabric, which began to force my dick downward, uncovering it just a little bit at a time. Pam smiled as I continued to push down and reveal. Before long, the only part still holding back was the head of my cock.

With a final push, my hard dick sprang free from the cloth, and rose to its fullness. I pushed the briefs to the floor and kicked them aside to stand totally nude in her office.

"Tell me what you feel," she said softly as she eyed my dick.

"Excited," I whispered. "Naughty. Aroused. Sexy."

"You look good," she said in agreement.

I was eyeing her breasts as she spoke. Her nipples were pushing against the blouse through her bra. The silky fabric highlighted the nipples, as her tits strained against the fabric.

My dick twitched in excitement at the sight.

"It's clear that you are aroused," she said staring at my penis. "Was this the same feeling you had that day when you are your friends were with Cindy by the pool?"

"Well," I said, my mind just a bit fuzzy as I tried to focus past my sexual urges. I couldn't believe she wanted me to have a conversation about my nudity while I was standing here naked.

"I guess it was just a bit different," I said.

"Tell me about how it was different," she asked, still watching my dick.

"I, um" I stammered, feeling very self conscious. I reached over to cover my dick with my hand as I tried to speak. "I guess it was that Cindy was pretty slutty, and she was playing with us, you know? I mean, she was actually playing with Chad and Tom's dicks while she watched me, um..."

"Masturbate?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, now covering my dick with both hands.

"Joe, it's okay," Pam said as I shifted my dick to cover it up. "Being nude is totally natural, and you are in a safe space. So I want you to just relax, and keep telling me about what you are feeling, both now and then."

I still felt very conscious that I was nude, but I started to relax. After all, she was gorgeous, and I was very aroused. I had no idea what might happen, but I was happy to know that I'd have enough mental stimulation to last for many nights.

"Well, as Cindy was playing with their cocks, Chad and Tom were kinda moaning," I recalled.

"Did that turn you on?" she asked as she wrote a note on her yellow pad.

"Yeah, it did," I admitted.

"So you liked the visual aspect of seeing your friend's cocks being touched?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What else turned you on?"

"Cindy's tits," I whispered as I remembered the sight of those huge tits pushed against the fabric of her shirt while she began to actually stroke up and down on those hard cocks. Her nipples were erect, and I watched as the boobs bounced lightly with her motions.

"Oh?" Pam said looking up at me. My hard cock was trying to move past my hands, and to tell the truth I was enjoying the sensation of my hands on my dick as I struggled to keep it under control. One hand was cupping my balls, and the other was in front, so my cock was mostly hidden behind my arms. Mostly, but it was hard to conceal.

"The sight of her tits was turning you on?"

"Yes," I admitted, glancing down at Pam's lovely breasts as I spoke. I mentally envisioned them, full and supple with perky nipples and dark areola.

"Did Cindy show you her tits?"

"No," I admitted. "I just watched them as she stroked off the guys."

"So, just watching them made you aroused," she noted. "Joe, are you watching my breasts now?"

Oh shit. I was busted.

"Um, yes," I whispered.

"That's good," she said. "I like your honesty. I want to try an experiment if that's okay with you?"

"Okay," I said.

"I'm going to reveal more of myself to you, and I want you to reveal more of yourself to me, then we can discuss it," she said as she sat the pad off to the side of her desk.

I just nodded, dumbfounded.

Pam reached up and slowly unbuttoned the top of her blouse. Her dark blue shirt spread apart to show the top of her lacy black bra, and those perfect mounds constrained and pushed together.

Pam looked up at me, and I looked at her as I moved my hands apart, to reveal my balls to her. She smiled as she glanced down at my sack, then reached up to unbutton another button. This time her shirt didn't have much to push it open, so she pulled the sides apart to fully reveal her sexy bra.

I removed one hand totally from my cock, so my balls and the lower portion of my shaft were exposed. I felt so erotic.

Pam smiled and reached up to allow her hands to cup her tits. She pushed them together, then surprised me when she released her hands to reveal that she had unclasped the front of her bra. I moaned softly as the fabric fell away to mostly show off her fabulous tits. Her nipples were still covered, but I could still see most of the flesh on her breasts.

I moved my hand away to fully uncover my hard penis now. Pam smiled and leaned forward which brought her only inches from the tip of my long dick. She reached up with both hands and almost brushed the tip of my cock as she pulled back the fabric to reveal fully her big tits. Her nipples were not as tiny as I imagined, rather they were perfectly round with oval areolas that were a dark cream color. I twitched with an involuntary spasm in my dick as I continued to stare at her breasts.

"Now Joe, tell me what happened next," Pam whispered as she sat there watching my cock pulse.

(*)(*)

Cindy was watching me as I stroked my hard cock. At the same time, she was stroking the cocks of Chad and Tom across the table. We were all three moaning with pleasure by now. Suddenly, Cindy pulled back and released the guys cocks. I stopped stroking my cock as well and we all three were panting and needed to cum.

"I can't stand it," she said as she leaned back in her chair. "Ya'll are just too good to believe. Come over here," she said.

Wasting no time we all three clamored around the table, to stand right next to Cindy. I had managed to be in the middle, so I was right in front of her with my hard dick pulsing with arousal.

Tom and Chad stood next to me, so we all three presented our cocks for her to see up close.

"I just can't decide," Cindy said as the tension mounted. She leaned forward to my dick, and brought her mouth right over the top. Her warm breath on my cock was fucking incredible. Then she turned her head to the left and Chad moved closer bringing his dick right up next to her mouth. She then turned to the right where Tom was similarly positioned.

Cindy then leaned further and slid Tom's penis tip into her wet mouth. It was an incredible sight, her lips sliding over the tip of his cock with my own cock only a few scant inches away.

Then she pulled off Tom with a slurp and moved across to engulf Chad in one smooth motion. His entire dick slid into her mouth as he moaned in pleasure. Cindy looked up at him as she sucked on his pole. Then she looked at me with his dick still inside her mouth. I twitched in anticipation. She had, so far, not even touched me. But I was in awe of what might happen next.