Joe's Visit with the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, holding my breath, as she pulled off Chad and moved over to my penis. She reached up with her hand and cupped my balls as her mouth descended onto my waiting cock. It was everything I could imagine as she slid me into her wet mouth. Her tongue was flicking around my shaft sending wave after wave of pleasure into my balls. Her hand squeezed my scrotum as she moved her head up and down on my pole.

Cindy pulled back and smiled up at me as she reached out to grab my friends by the dicks and pull them toward her mouth. She rapidly began to plunge one dick, then the other into her mouth as she moved her head bobbing up and down on all three of us.

I felt the sensations as I watched the three cocks rubbing against each other as she stroked and sucked on all of us at the same time. Her hands were slipping on our wet dicks as she quickly worked us all to the edge of a unbelievable climax.

The cum was building in my balls as Cindy looked up at me with Chad's cock pressed hard against mine as she slid her lips around our two dicks pressed together. She was jerking Tom hard alongside us, and suddenly he began to shoot his load of hot jizz all over. It gushed out, hitting Cindy in the face and dripping down around our cocks. This was more than Chad could take and he began to gush as well. I felt the warm cum rushing against my penis as Chad filled Cindy's mouth and her eyes grew wide. I could feel it dribble out of her mouth, and down my balls as she continued to suck it down and stimulate my dick in her warm, wet mouth.

I thrust deep inside her, pushing Chad's still hard cock out of her mouth as she moaned. The cum erupted from my penis as she tried to swallow it, but it filled her mouth and she pulled off me as I continued to pump load after load all over her pretty face. She laughed, stroked my gushing penis, and slurped as much as she could while Chad and Tom continued to masturbate their throbbing dicks.

It was an experience that I'd never forget, and I looked forward to the rest of the summer as we has the frat house all to ourselves.

(*)(*)

"So, you participated in a multiple subject orgasm," whispered Pam as she looked at my hard cock. I was still staring at her massive tits as I tried to focus on telling her about my summer encounter. "Joe, do you want to show me how you performed for Cindy?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I was so fucking hard that I was pretty sure I'd cum in just a few strokes if I touched my dick. Nevertheless, I slowly wrapped my hand around my shaft, and began to move it up and down. Pam lightly rubbed her hard nipples, her eyes focused on my hard cock.

"I've never done this before," she whispered. "Not with a student in my office. Don't tell anyone, okay?"

I nodded as I continued to stroke. My cock felt like it was made of stone, and my balls were ready to explode. Her eyes followed my hand as I ran down, then all the way back up to the sensitive underside of my penis head.

Her hand reached toward me, and I thrust my dick into her grasp as she moaned and continued to tug on her nipples with her free hand. She slid her hand over my cock, sending waves of pleasure through me as she pulled me closer and closer to her.

Now I had a vision of my cock as she stroked it, with her full breasts right below me. She bent my penis down to rub her hard nipples as precum moistened the contact. Well lubed, she began to stroke and rub my long dick on her tits. She was gaining speed and I was building a load of cum up as we both looked at the sight of cock and tits rubbing together.

I held back for a second longer not wanting this to end, but then lost all control as my body tensed up and my cock spasmed in pleasure. A long gush of cum sprayed out of my tip, and Pam moaned as the hot semen splashed on her tits. She continued to rub my cock on her tits and used my slippery cum to stroke my throbbing penis. I shot another, and another load onto her chest as I thrust into her sliding fingers and against her soft breasts and hard nipples.

Finally, Pam ceased her stroking and just held my still throbbing penis. She looked up at me, and smiled. "I think you have really given me something to work with Joe," she said with a playful squeeze of my cock. "Why don't you return tomorrow for another session?"

I simply nodded as she held my dick. This was going to be a good semester indeed.

(*)(*)