Joey Says Ch. 02

Story Info
Mat's sister takes control.
5k words
4.43
64.8k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers

This story follows on from 'Joey Says', which you may wish to read first.

'I'd love a cup of tea, big brother.'

Beth and I were sitting in the kitchen. She was wearing a big old purple pullover of mine, and smiling at me. She twinkled with a hint of mischief, looking at me with big eyes in her wide attractive face, framed by her neatly cropped mid- brown hair.

'I've got some Lapsang Souchong. Do you fancy that?'

'Yes please. I love its smoky flavour. Next best thing to a cigarette, if you don't smoke.'

I made two cups of tea and sat down opposite her. It was the start of the day and we had yet to have our showers and eat breakfast. My sister Beth was staying with me for a few days. At 27 she is a year my junior, and she had arrived following my split up with my wife Kate, to offer support and cheer me up. So far she had succeeded. Her approach had been pretty unconventional however.

I looked at her, as always thinking how pretty she is. I had had to acknowledge to her that in selecting the women in my life I had gone for ones who looked like my sister- neat, medium build, and mid brown hair. That is what Kate looked like too.

'This is good tea.' Beth looked at me over her cup. Then she placed it on the table and walked over to the window. 'It's a lovely day,' she said stretching languidly with her arms in the air. The pullover rode up to reveal the base of her shapely buttocks. Her beautiful bum. She was wearing no knickers!

I decided to get a grip on myself.

'We need to have a serious chat.' I said.

,Oh yes, what about? Foreign policy, that's pretty serious. We could talk about Tibet. Or Iraq.'

What was she on about?

'I was thinking more about us.'

'Tibet is pretty important. I always think Buddhists seem like such nice people, don't you?'

'Well yes, I suppose so.' It was clear she was trying to avoid talking about what was happening between us.

'Buddhist nuns shave their heads.'

'Yes they do.'

'Do you think I should shave my head. Do you think that would suit me?'

'Good heavens no. You've got lovely hair!'

'What about elsewhere?'

'No, you are perfect as you are.' She blushed, which was unusual for Beth.

'Why thank you, kind sir. I am flattered. You don't look too bad yourself.' She curtsied. 'I confess to shaving my armpits and legs. But nowhere else. At the moment.'

'Well, you look lovely.'

'And you Mat, you seem to be in good shape. Do you work out?'

'I do daily exercises, that seems to be enough. Usually before breakfast.'

'Oh, really? You haven't done them since I've been here, have you?'

'No, bit self-conscious, I suppose.'

'Well you must re-start today.'

'Must I?'

'Yes.'

'Okay, when I have finished my tea.'

'Can I watch?' I gulped. Did I want an audience?

'Okay. But there are things which happened yesterday we need to talk about.'

'You are very insistent,' she said, and kissed me on the cheek.

'Things happened yesterday.'

'Indeed they did. We watched some astonishing DVDs of shemales. I believe you may have corrupted me.' She sipped her tea and smiled.

We had spent part of the evening watching shemale DVDs, which we both found highly erotic. They featured beautiful trannies, mostly in Brazil, but also some in the USA. Beth was astonished by their lithe self-possession and shapeliness. They had creamy complexions, round buttocks, sweet tits, fresh, bright eyes and big smiles. Even the one who donned boxing gloves to batter her would-be male lover. But Beth was of course most astonished by their big erect cocks. 'They're so large!' she muttered.

'Well how do you feel, now you've been corrupted?'

'I love it.' She said with a smile. 'Give me corruption every time, if it's as big a turn-on as that!' She was incorrigible. She sucked her fingers.

'I'd like to know what it feels like to have a penis,' she said, 'like a tranny. I think they prefer to be called T-girls rather than shemales.'

'Oh yes?'

'I could be a Lapsang Souchong tea-girl'.

'That's a dreadful pun!'

'Sorry. It was. Come on, time for your exercise!'

'Okay, but we must discuss the other stuff later.'

We got up and walked through to the spare room. It was a room we had used yesterday for photographing each other. I stripped off my tee shirt, so that I was wearing only my shorts.

'What do you do?' said Beth.

'The usual, stretching exercises, push-ups, pull-ups, toe-touching, and suchlike. It's kind of Canadian Airforce, with some yoga thrown in.'

'Sounds good. I do yoga.'

'That must be why you are looking so good.'

'Why thank you again. You are full of complements this morning.' She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug. 'I feel very safe with you.'

'Even though I've corrupted you?' She smiled her delicious wicked smile.

'Come on', she said, 'get on with your exercises.'

So I did some stretching and then made myself horizontal to do my push ups. Soon I had a good regular rhythm.

'You look like a Greek Olympian,' she said. I paused.

'This time you are paying me extravagant complements.'

'Well you are my favourite brother.'

'I'm your only brother!'

'Now you're being pedantic. Of course the Greeks exercised nude.'

'Nude?'

'Yes, it means without clothes.'

'So it does.'

'Well?'

'Well what?'

'Are you going to exercise in the Greek Olympian fashion? I'm sure it would be healthier. Ventilate all of you.'

'Is that what you want?'

'I do my yoga nude. I enjoy it.'

'Is anyone watching when you do it? After all you are an exhibitionist.'

'Yes, I would probably enjoy it more with someone watching. I think yoga before breakfast is a good idea.'

'So is that what you are going to do? Now, I mean.'

She smiled and began to lift the baggy purple pullover.

'I believe I am.'

She pulled off the garment which she had expropriated and placed it on the floor. That was all she had been wearing. She stepped aside naked, and my eyes absorbed what they were seeing. She stood legs akimbo and arms raised to do salute the sun. Yes she had a good body, with her perky nipples, and smudge of dark pubic hair. Her skin was a smooth, light beige, with a toned glow.

'Joey says you have to take off yours too,' she smiled.

Joey was an imaginary figure who functioned as our shared alter ego. She was invoked when something wicked was being suggested, usually by Beth. She dated from our childhood, but had been revived to startling effect during Beth's visit.

'And Joey cannot be denied.' I sighed, although if the truth were known I was not totally against the idea. I just felt that things could get out of hand. But I removed my shorts any way.

'That's better.'

I carried on with my exercises, and Beth stretched into her yoga positions. I'd never done them naked before, and it did feel liberating. It was also turning me on.

Beth noticed that I was partially erect.

'Well the Greeks have a lot to answer for,' she said, 'although to be fair I think they preferred same-sex pairings. You seem to be a bit more hetero. Have you tried gay stuff?'

'Gosh what questions you ask.'

She came over and gave me a hug, lightly touching my cock with her finger.

'We had probably better have breakfast before this goes too far,' she said with a smile, 'besides I have another problem. I have stayed here longer than I anticipated, and I am running out of clothes. Can I put some stuff through your washing machine? Otherwise I will have no choice but to go around nude. Unless I could borrow some of yours.'

I laughed. 'Well there's a temptation!'

'Well?'

'Of course you can borrow whatever you like, and of course you can use the washing machine.'

'Thanks,' she said and giving my penis a playful squeeze she picked up the pullover and sauntered off to have her shower.

It was a warm day, and by the time we had breakfasted I was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. Beth was still in my old sweater, having bundled most of her clothes into the washing machine. We stood before my wardrobe.

'Well as it's such a nice sunny day I shan't need many of your clothes,' she said.

'But you will be wearing some will you?'

'Probably best to. I've seen what effect my unclothed form has on you, so going nude would be a heavy distraction for you. I have to be considerate.'

'You are very kind!'

'What's more I need to collect some things from my car. Even I think I probably need to wear something if I'm going out in public. Don't want to scare the locals.'

'What do you need to get?'

'My laptop mainly. You have got wire free connectivity in the flat haven't you?'

'Yes, so you could use it in any room.'

'That's good. Now what shall I wear?' She pulled out a cap, and perched it on her head.

'You'll need more than that.'

'Okay,' she said, discarding it. 'What about this?' She pulled out a tee-shirt, and handing it to me to hold, she pulled off the pullover.

'I see you have run out of clothes completely.' She was naked again. She pulled on the tee-shirt and looked at herself in the mirror. It came down to just above her pubic hair.

'Gosh, I like that,' she said, 'It looks quite sexy! I suppose it wont do though.' She turned around and wiggled her bum.

'No. Try this one.' I pulled out an extra large tee-shirt. She pulled off the short one and put on the bigger one. It came down to mid thigh.

'Yes, that's better,' she said sounding slightly disappointed.

A little later she had collected her laptop and set it up in her room. I was busy on my PC catching up on endless emails, with some jazz by Weather Report playing in the background. Beth's face appeared round my door.

'Tea, coffee, glass of wine, or something?' she said.

'Gosh, it's a bit early for wine. But is does sound like a nice idea. We've got a tasty Sauterne cooling in the fridge.'

'Great, I'll get it.' Soon she returned with a tray with glasses and the bottle.

'Here's to my favourite brother.' She held up her glass.

'And here's to my favourite sister.'

'But you've only got one!'

'Now who's being pedantic? But to serious matters.'

'Must we?'

'I dunno. I suppose so.'

It was what had happened yesterday that was on my mind. Some how we had not only taken photographs of each other, but they had included nude ones. And that had led to our touching each other, I had brought Beth off by hand, and she had given me a blow-job. It had all just sort of happened. I couldn't help feeling that it was incest and therefore wrong. Beth had convinced me that it was okay applying what she called the Monica rule. If what Bill Clinton had done didn't count as sex then what we had done didn't either. So it wasn't incest.

Then we had developed the Joey idea. I had drawn Joey as an androgynous being with both breasts and penis when we had been kids. She was sort of based on Beth, but with an added cock. When Beth had found my file of downloaded shemale pics on my PC she had insisted that we update Joey accordingly. So we had taken a pic of her and using photoshop I had pasted an image of my erect penis onto her image.

So now we had a pic of Beth with my cock, as the new Joey. Just looking at it was a turn on for me. I suppose that just shows what a pervert I am.

Then, after the shemale DVDs, we'd slept together. We hadn't moved on from oral stuff, but it had been very tempting.

'You want to talk about yesterday?' she said.

'Yes.'

'Didn't you enjoy it?'

'Yes, it was fantastic.'

'So what's the problem?'

'Isn't it incest?'

'No, I explained that. Look you need to talk to Joey about this?'

'Huh?'

'Joey now has an email address. So you can email your questions to her.' I laughed. Beth had obviously set up an email account in Joey's name. So if I emailed Joey, she would answer as Joey.

'Okay.'

'Now I see that your balcony is completely private. So after lunch I'm going to sunbathe on it, while you finish up on your PC. Is that okay?'

'Why, yes.'

'Don't forget to email Joey.'

I fixed a light salad lunch which went well with the Sauterne. Beth was in good spirits but slightly distracted as if she was planning something. She kept sucking her fingers and looking through the window.

After lunch I returned to my PC, and dealt with the accumulation of emails. When eventually I got through them I decided to do as Beth had suggested and to email Joey. I typed in the address and the message:

-Hi Joey, it's Mat. How are you?

Almost immediately there was a response.

-Hi Mat. I was expecting you. What can I do for you?

-Well Beth suggested I contact you. I suppose it concerns my relationship with Beth.

-How do you feel about her?

-Well I love her to bits.

-Just as a sister?

-No, I am afraid it's more than that. How does she feel about me?

-The same. She finds you very sexually attractive.

-Gosh. Well the question is how far should we go?

-You must trust her. Just do what she says.

-Like what?

-You must promise first.

-Okay, I promise.

-Do you know where she is?

-Not sure. On the balcony?

-Yes. She'd like you to join her.

-Well, that's easy, I can do that.

-There's more. There are things she wants you to do.

-Such as?

-You may be shocked.

-Good heavens, not much can shock me now.

-She is lying on her back, absorbing the sun.

-That's nice.

-She wants you lick her, all over her front. She has some very specific requirements.

I gulped, already turned on by the prospect. The email continued:

-You must lick her fingers and her toes, and her eyelids, lips, neck and shoulders. You must pay particular attention to her breasts. You must lick her navel, and tummy. You must spend a lot of time on her clitoris, and her pussy lips. You may use your tongue, and fingers, but nothing else. You must not speak. When you have finished you must leave and email me.

-Okay. What happens if I don't do as I am told?

-You will be punished of course.

-Gosh, how? Will I enjoy it?

-Knowing you she thinks you might.

-Okay, might try that.

-Before you start there is something else Beth wishes to know.

-What is it?

-She wonders if you are bi-sexual?

-Good heavens, I don't know. If I am I'm very inexperienced.

-She'd like you to bring the wine. And the K-Y jelly.

I was turned on just from the emails. I collected the bottle of wine, and the tube of Jelly. I washed and brushed my teeth. Then I stripped off my tee shirt, so that I was just wearing shorts. I stepped out onto the balcony.

Beth was lying on her back on a blanket, head propped up on a pillow. She had her laptop, open and switched on. She was naked. She looked exquisite, and I was immediately more turned on.

'Hi,' she said and immediately put two fingers to her mouth and made a shushing noise, to remind me that I was required to remain silent. She held up the wine glasses for me to fill. She held hers up in salutation, smiled and sipped her wine. Then she lay back and closed her eyes.

'You may begin,' she said dreamily.

I picked up her right leg, licked the bottom of her foot (she shuddered) and began to lick between her toes. She had lovely feet. When I came to her big toe I sucked it hard. Then still holding her right foot I picked up her left one and gave it the same treatment. I noticed as I was sucking her big toe that Beth opened her eyes so that she could watch me. Her breath became heavier. In this position I had a good view of her pussy. Beth put her right hand over it, and smiled at me.

I licked her left ankle and carried on up to her knee. Then I placed her foot on the blanket, and repeated the process with her right leg. Then I let my tongue dance over her thighs. She had her eyes closed again.

I took a mouthful of wine and swallowed. I took her left hand and licked and sucked her fingers, then gently travelled up to her elbow, and to her shoulder, kissing it. I lifted her right hand briefly kissing her pussy, then repeated the process. I moved on to her right ear, pushing my tongue into it. 'Hmm' she said, she has very sensitive ears. Her hand moved back to her pussy. I played with her left ear with my hand, as I moved my lips to her eyelids. Then I let my tongue travel down her nose to her upper lip. I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue, she grabbed me and kissed me fiercely. I looked at her, but as instructed, said nothing.

I travelled rapidly down her neck to move my mouth to her right nipple. I let my tongue travel round it before biting it gently. I was sucking it as my right hand cupped her left breast. I squeezed her nipple with my thumb and finger, before rolling it with the palm of my hand. Then I reversed the position to suck her left nipple. Beth was breathing very heavily and groaning.

'Don't stop, don't stop,' she moaned, running her hand up my thigh, and grabbing my cock through my shorts. I concentrated on her nipples until she let out a long groan.

I paused and looked at her. She was lying back with her eyes tightly closed. I let my tongue travel from between her breasts to her navel. As I pushed my tongue round it I let my hand stray to her pussy, gently stroking its moist lips. I settled down between her legs and dragged my tongue around the left crest of her hips to the top of her cunt. Her clitoris was already prominent. I dabbed it with my tongue, then touched it gently between two fingers. It throbbed as I ran my tongue up and down it. I punished it with my tongue, lapping hard.

'Yes, yes,' said Beth and shuddered.

Her pussy was soggy. I pushed two fingers inside her, pulling them in and out and then between her lips at the entrance. Then I pushed three fingers inside her pushing alternately up on the roof of her vagina, and then pressing down. I made rotational movements, slowly at first, and then more quickly. I pushed hard into her with my hand, gently touching her arse with the other hand.

'Oh, oh, oh,' shouted Beth, jerking violently and curling up. I stood up, and waited. Eventually Beth sat up and cleared her throat.

'Joey says that was pretty much okay. I say that was fucking fantastic. Have some more wine,' she said.

'Thank you,' I said. She looked at me quizzically.

'You broke the rules. You spoke. You must be punished!'

She grabbed me and with one quick move pulled down my shorts. My cock was erect; she grabbed it with one hand and with the other smacked my bare bum.

'Was that the punishment? It's worth misbehaving.' I smiled.

She smacked me again.

'Go on, get back to your PC and await further instructions from Joey,' she said with a mischievous smile.

I took a long drink of wine and shambled back to my room. Well things were certainly moving on at a pace. What was to be next? I emailed Joey.

-Hi Joey. Mission accomplished, I think. What next?

-This time Beth wants you to lick her back, all over. You must pay particular attention to her neck, shoulders, thighs and the middle of her back. Most especially you must lick her buttocks and anus. Okay?

-Okay.

-Once more you must remain silent, and this time you must be naked.

-Okay.

I removed my shorts. My erection was pretty firm, and would require attention soon. I headed for the balcony.

Beth was lying on her tummy, facing inwards and holding her glass of wine. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

'Hi,' she said raising her glass to me, 'welcome back.' She put down her glass and closed her eyes. 'Off you go then big brother.'

I began with her neck, licking it at her hairline, and biting it gently. I fondled her ears. Then I let my tongue skitter over her shoulders, massaging her back with my hands. Briefly she put her hand on my penis. I stroked her torso up to her armpits, as I slowly licked the line of her backbone. I took my time, but eventually reached the base of her back. Then I switched to the back of her right thigh, licking up as far as her buttock. Then I repeated the process with her left thigh.

MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers
12