Joey Says Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to concentrate on her bum. She was breathing heavily again.

'Yes,' she muttered. My tongue travelled round the edge of her left buttock, across her back and round to the lower crease of her right buttock. She stuck her bottom towards me in invitation. I could see her pussy and her bright little anus. I touched her pussy with my tongue and slowly moved it up to her arse, finishing above it. Then I reversed direction so that my tongue travelled over her arse hole and finished on her pussy. I moved my face away, then plunged directly back with my tongue to her anus. Slowly I licked around her little puckered entrance. She moaned. I began to lick more energetically, and her breathing became laboured. Round and round my tongue went in adoration of her lovely arse.

'Go on, go on,' she said,' don't ,whatever you do, stop!'

I pushed my tongue into her little hole, getting it slightly inside.

'Oh god!' she groaned.

I moved my face away and reached for the K-Y jelly. I smeared a little on the end of my finger, and began to rub it into her anus. Gently I pushed it in, and then moved it very slowly in and out. I could feel her arse relaxing.

'Yes,' she said.

I applied some more K-Y jelly, and rotating my finger I gently pushed in a second finger. I moved the two of them slowly in and out, and round and round. Then I pushed the two of them deep inside her.

'Yes, yes,' she said.

I moved my fingers round slowly until she felt ready for me to push hard into her.

'Yes, yes, push.'

I pushed firmly and brutally into her arse. She let out a great shout, and collapsed in a quivering ball. I put my arms around her, as she continued to shake.

'Good grief. Holy mackerel. Well I'm buggered. Literally.' She smiled a little uncertainly at me, and absent-mindedly stroked my cock.

'Thank you brother dearest. That was unforgettable.' She looked sideways at her laptop, and sipped her wine.

'I think we'd better get away from Joey, the pace is getting to me.'

'Okay.' I said.

'Ha! You spoke.' She said as we stood up, and she slapped my bottom. Then she led me by the penis off the balcony and into my bedroom. She sat me down and went to get more wine, returning with a fresh bottle.

'You're a wonderful brother,' she said with a smile, 'now I need to get at your cock.'

'And you're a manipulative controlling exhibitionist minx.'

'True,' she said and touched the end of my penis with her tongue. 'Don't tell me you object.'

'No, I love it.'

'Well then.'

'But I think you must be punished nonetheless.'

'Oh.' I pulled her over my knee. She kept one hand on my still erect cock. I confronted her bum again, but this time I gave it a moderately sharp smack.

'Ouch.' Then another. Then I stopped. She turned round and gave me a big sloppy kiss.

'It seems like we both like being spanked,' she said, 'now lie down on your back.' I did as she instructed as she disappeared from the room, returning with the KY Jelly. Then she began stroking my chest and showering my face with kisses. She began to lick me as I had licked her, pausing to bite my nipples. She let her tongue travel down my centre to my navel. Then she placed one hand on each of my hips, and began to suck my cock. I groaned. It had been a long wait. She moved her hands to play with my balls. The stared up at me with a wicked glint in her eyes.

She took her mouth away from my penis, holding it in her left hand. With her right she reached for the KY Jelly.

'Okay?' she said.

'Yes please.'

With that she plunged her mouth onto my arse, and began to lick it. It was an exquisite feeling. Then she squeezed some of the jelly out and promptly began massaging it into my anus with her finger. She began to ease her finger in. I had felt like I was going to come, but the anal activity slowed me down. She moved her finger in and out, slowly at first, and then more rapidly as I eased up. Then just as I had done she introduced a second finger. I heard myself moan, as she pushed the two digits inside me and spread them.

'Good grief.'

Suddenly she was all motion, fingers in and out of my arse and mouth up and down my cock. I longed for release. She took her mouth off my penis, and continued rubbing it with one hand whilst the other rotated in my anus. Then suddenly I exploded and covered her face with sticky white semen.

She left her fingers in my arse, and re-positioned herself so that her bum was near my face.

'Joey says Beth has been very naughty,' she muttered.

So I smacked her again.

'Very, very naughty!'

I smacked her a couple of times more. She put her mouth back on my cock which was still tumescent. It began to respond.

I pressed my hand between her buttocks, and stroked her little arse hole. It was still a little distended from earlier, so I pushed a finger in. We developed a rhythm, as she fingered my anus and I fingered hers.

Then, as if by mutual agreement we both paused. We extracted fingers and she changed her position so that we could have a cuddle.

'Are you sated?' I asked.

'No, are you?' I looked at my partially erect cock.

'No.'

'Shall we have a pause anyway?'

'I think we are.'

We sipped our wine.

'I'd love some ice-cream. Shall I go and fix some?' said Beth with a bright smile.

'Good idea.'

We decided to wash, and don a few articles of clothing to eat our ice-cream. It felt delightful being relaxed and turned on all at the same time. Beth produced vanilla ice-cream, with fresh cream and chocolate sauce. We were on our third bottle of wine as we consumed it. By now we were sitting together on the couch.

'This feels like living out my fantasies.' I said.

'Yes, me too.'

'Do you have more to realise?'

'Yes,'Beth took my hand and led me to my PC. It was already on and she went to the pics folder. She selected a Joey pic and expanded it to fill the screen. It showed Beth as Joey, with an erect cock pointing at my bum.

'There's that one.' She said with a smile. Then she chose another one which showed my cock pushing between Beth's arse cheeks.

'And that one. We've hardly started yet.' I smiled and kissed her. She was right.

'And I've been looking through your downloaded pics,' she said, ' and discovering just what a pervert you are. Look at this.'

She called up another pic, this time of a naked women bound with ropes. The woman was neat of build and short brown hair, like Beth.

'Gosh, okay.' I was becoming short of breath.

'And I have fantasies of being taken. You know, sort of raped.'

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

'Well we are going to be busy.'

The shemale DVD was still in the machine. Beth started it up and we began watching.

'I might contact your ex, Kate.'

'Gosh, you want a threesome?'

'Well I'm game for anything, but that isn't what I had in mind.'

'What was it then?'

'Well, I think I want to meet a real shemale.'

'Kate isn't a tranny.'

'No, but her father's company is international. And all the most beautiful ones seem to be in Brazil or LA. We might be able to fiddle a visit out of him.'

' I'm not sure that Kate would be all that willing to help. After all, we have just split up.'

'She is still very fond of you. Besides she might do it for me, if I am persuasive.'

'You sound like you are going to seduce her!'

'Who knows,' she said with a twinkle.

'Hmm.'

We settled back to watch the movie.

12