Joey Says Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers

As Kate slumped forward Beth slowly removed the strap-on, and motioned me to replace it in Kate's pussy with my cock. I kneeled besides her and gently inserted it. Then I kissed Beth hungrily, and squeezed her breast. At last I could stop being a spectator. I began moving slowly in and out of Kate. At first there was no reaction from her, but as I increased my rhythm she began to respond with murmuring noises. Then I paused, removed my cock and rubbed its head against her anus. 'Put it back Mat,' sighed Kate. So she was aware of what was happening, and that it was me! I returned to her pussy and began at a more insistent pace. 'Yes, Mat, yes!' I increased to a rapid stroke. Beth leaned over and moved Kate's head so that she could kiss her. But her eyes were closed any way, as her breath became more ragged, with sharp intakes. Kate's climax came rapidly again and mine soon followed. I slumped on top of her, and she gave me a big sloppy kiss. Then she squirmed about and put her arms around me. Her eyes were moist.

'That was nice.' I muttered. 'Nice! It was much better than nice wasn't it?' 'Okay, it was fantastic.' Beth was standing besides us. She had produced two glasses of wine.

'Here you are,' she said,' let's drink to fuck buddies.'

Kate giggled.

'Welcome back Mat.' She raised her glass. 'Here's to us!' Beth had equipped herself with a glass and we simultaneously drank. The mood had become mellow. Then the phone went. Kate sighed and got up to answer it. She was talking for a few minutes, frowning and muttering 'yes, okay.'

She turned to us.

'That was dad. They will be back in about half an hour. They've had a change of plan.'

'Oh. Well we'd better get dressed. You must tell me where you've put my clothes.' 'They are through there.' I set off into the sitting room and found them. It didn't take long to get them on. I returned to the conservatory, to find Beth was dressed and Kate had on her robe. They were tidying up.

'We think it is best if we were to go,' said Beth, to me. 'Kate says it seems there is a bit of a problem, and it would be easiest if we were out of the way.'

'Well okay, if that is what is best.'

Kate kissed us both.

'I want you to stay, but it would be awkward. Do you mind?'

'No,' I said, 'as long as we can meet up again soon.'

'Yes please,' said Kate, 'now bugger off. I've got to get sober before they arrive.'

Beth and I returned to her car. 'Are you sober enough to be legal driving, cos I am not sure I am?' said Beth.

'I think so,' I said,' give me your car keys.' So we set off, with me driving.

'I think Kate really wants you,' said Beth. 'And you! That was quite a turn-on!' 'I think she would go along with your fantasies if it meant getting you back in one way or another. She certainly gave me that impression when we were talking.' 'My fantasies? And what about yours?'

'Mine are pretty much the same as yours big brother.' She leaned over and stroked the front of my trousers.

'Are you sated? Or is there still a bit of unresolved tension there?' My cock began to get hard again.

'Unresolved tension I am afraid. How about you?' 'I'm horny as hell!'

'So are we going to wait until we get home?' 'Probably not entirely.' 'Huh?' Beth leaned over, unzipped my trousers and pulled out my penis. Soon she was stroking it and I had an erection. It was a good job there was very little traffic on the road. 'More?' 'Like what?'

'Like this.' With that she pulled off her cotton top. She wore no bra, and she wiggled her tits suggestively. 'Do you want me to pull in to the side of the road?'

'No, let the tension build. We're nearly home any way.'

Five minutes later we were indeed home. I struggled to get my cock back in my trousers, and with a sigh Beth replaced her top. We hurried into the flat. When we were through the door I asked Beth if she wanted a drink.

'Fuck no,' she said grabbing me and kissing me fiercely. We tumbled into the bedroom, and gasping separated only long enough to remove our clothes. Then Beth immediately knelt down before me and began licking my cock. 'You taste of Kate.'

'Should I wash?'

'No, it's a good taste.' She engulfed my penis with her mouth and began to squeeze my buttocks, pressing a finger on my anus. I gasped. Then she stood up and I kissed her deeply. She whispered in my ear.

'Joey says you must give Beth what she deserves.' I put my hand to Beth's throat and squeezed. She gasped and I squeezed some more.

'Beth has been very naughty,' she croaked. She reached to the bedside table and handed me the tube of KY jelly. I took my belt and brought her hands together so that I could wrap the belt around her wrists, and buckle it. Then I turned her round so that she lay on her tummy. I reached between her legs to her pussy. It was already moist, as I ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips. Then I pushed my fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her. 'Yes, yes,' she said. I pushed the fingers of one hand inside her and squeezed her throat with the other. This seemed to bring her on more quickly. It was a short sharp cum. Without pause I removed my fingers from her cunt, and smeared some of her juices around her lovely little arse. Then I added KY jelly and inserted my finger, gently pushing it in, and sliding it in and out. She was making groaning noises. With more impatience than I intended I added a second finger and began to spread the lubrication around her anus. It began to loosen up.

I think she muttered 'yes'. I tentatively pushed my cock into the anal entrance. As long as I moved slowly the lubrication was effective, and I was able to push my erect penis right into her. I paused before beginning long slow strokes in and out. I had not intended to hurry or rush it in any way. But everything seemed to be happening in a rush today. Before I knew where I was I had come in a fit of urgency and necessity.

I felt quite emotional as I held Beth.

'I love you, big brother.'

'And I love you too.' I undid the belt, and we kissed. I think we were both a bit overcome with all that had happened. We lay together quietly, and she snuggled up to me. 'Do you know what I fancy?' said Beth eventually. 'Well after all that's happened to day I have no idea.' 'Chocolate cake. We've got big chocolate fudge cake.' So I got up, and put on my gown. Then I fixed a little feast of cake with a refreshing blended juice drink. Beth appeared wearing her favorite over size pullover. We settled round the kitchen table. 'I've talked quite a lot to Kate.'

'When you weren't seducing her!'

'It was pretty mutual in the end.'

'What did she have to say?'

'Well I think her attitude has moved on. She is quite comfortable with us.' 'Us?'

'Yes, our nearly incest thing.'

'Gosh.'

'But she wants you as well. And me.'

'So this afternoon may not have been a one-off?' 'Not if we agree. Although she may not need to humiliate you all the time.'

'Just some times?'

'Well you seem to enjoy it. But the main point is she wants us all together. Would you be happy with that?'

'Maybe. What would you want?'

'Sounds good to me.' 'Okay then.' 'She's aware that there are some other perversions we might want to explore.' 'You mean the tranny thing?' 'Yes.' 'And what does she think about that?' 'She thinks that her father's company has one on the payroll. She might be able to organize something'. 'And she is happy with that?'

'More than happy, she sounds quite turned on by the thought.'

'Gosh. She has moved on!'

'Shall we go for it?'

'I'm up for it if you are.' Beth fetched out another bottle of wine, it was a Californian red. She poured out a glass each for of us. We raised them in a toast.

'Here's to a multisexual future!' said Beth with a smile, 'another Joey?'

'Well you'll always be the best Joey, and the sexiest sister a guy could wish for.'

She came over to press herself closely against me and give me a deep sensual kiss. What a lot we had to look forward to!

MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers
12