All Comments on 'Jogging Memories Ch. 06'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very interesting

I am really curious as to what will ensue. He already has 4 women interested in him. What will happen between him and his supposed best friend? What happened 32 years ago? I cannot imagine how strange he must feel. This is very good, thank you.

LeinpipeLeinpipeabout 7 years ago
Waiting

I almost stopped reading this after the first chapter. But I'm glad I continued reading, because it has turned out to be very good. I like the mystery of something from the past that will put it altogether. I like the way the author keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters, well done.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

So I'm almost 100% sure Richard is involved in the assault on Bob, but who else was? Was it Emma, or someone from work? Maybe one of Richard's friends.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES