All Comments on 'John & Carol Ch. 02'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

Maybe you can make this more than three chapters I hope. Please continue this is a fine story and you have the ability to draw in your readers. Excellent job.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a great and intricate story, you do this so well! I hope that the third chapter will be a very long one! The backstory with the lawyers and John's Dad has my curiosity up. I know that you will wrap this one up in your normal detailed style. Thank Your for another fine story.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

Awesome story simply awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter.

thank you for your great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ah,

I have to agree, it is a very captivating story. Although I think it would have ring truer if you, the author, didn't make John "Mr. DeJohn" from a billionaire-family, the way you built John's character was done sophisticated enough so that the wealth didn't come into play much....

...As John says, the wealth is more an accidental feature in his life,,, and it helps now and then, especially when you're in protracted situations (like Carol found herself in now, with John's "involvement," of course!),,, but that it is how someone lives, interacts with others, etc. that count most......

....That's actually very good character-building.... So, yes, the story of the LOVE --- and the adversity they had to go through --- between two rather odd people become the CENTER of the story, rather than sex, money, etc....

.... Excellent story..... One thing, if I could request: Make "Becky" (which you called "Betsy" at least one time) NOT the dumb person that most people would make her. Like Bob or some of John's friends said, she's not as "dumb as you think." MAKE HER A FORMIDABLE ENEMY; that means giving her brains and WEALTH too!, like John's wealth.....

..... Make her actually truly like John ---- as opposed to all her previous "conquest" ---- in a weird way,,,, so that her maliciousness stemmed from that and not from the fact that she simply wanted to use John, an actual stranger,,,,,,,,, If you could do that, the story would be more reviting, more suspenful, more TRAGIC, more romantic... You will have true tragic characters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Absolutely captivating

I'm eagerly waiting for the continuation. It's definitley something I would love to have happen to me. ...being in loved and being loved in return and all that juicy sex...

Bravo.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIabout 17 years ago
Good, funny dialogues...

"You're young."........ "Yes sir, I am."......

"She told us you were but I didn't expect you to be this young."

"I'm sorry sir... I uh, I'm uh..."

Bob started to laugh at John's unease. John turned to look at Carol as she gave her father a pleading look. "Are you old enough to drink?"......

"Yes sir. I am. Just barely." John smiled self consciously.

...... "Let's go in the study and have a drink while they finish dinner."

..... "Yes sir."...... "Man after my own heart. So, what are your intentions with my daughter. She had a guy that seemed to be pretty interested in her but it ended. I'm not sure how or why."

....."Sir, with your blessings... I'd like... well, I'd like to marry your daughter."

..... Bob laughed with a snort. "Right! And you're going to support her? How are you going to do that?"......

"Um... money won't really be an issue sir. I have a job waiting for me when I get out of school, and Carol has a pretty nice job... we'll get by. That's not the most important issue though. The fact is that I love your daughter... I'm in love with your daughter. I know it hasn't been for very long but... well, she's taught me what that means."

....."She's a part of this family... I want to make sure she remains a part of this family."

......"If you give us your blessings sir, I'd like that very much. I'd like you all to be part of my family too..."

....."Ok, that's settled. No marriage until you're finished school. Got it?"

....."Yes sir. I do. I graduate after this semester."

....."So what is this job you have lined up after school? Doing what?"

......"My family has a couple of businesses. I'll be working in them."

......"What businesses?"

......"My father owns DeJohn Industries, and my mother owns IPS shipping."

....."No shit. Really? I know of DeJohn industries, what will you be doing?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
reminds me of my romance

Your story reminds me of my own romance with my wife. You see she was a university librarian and I was the student library worker. Our families were OK with our age difference and we have been married for 35 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

This truly is one of the best stories I've ever read..

A little suspense, a little humor, alot of love, and very well written.. I'll be waiting for chapter 3.. If this chapter is as good as the other two I'll be looking forward to more of your stories.. Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I LOVED IT

Just flat great. Loved the characters. Would have read it even without the sex but with it, it's HOT. Please don't leave us hanging too long.

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004almost 17 years ago
When can we read the next chapter?

When can we read the next chapter of this beautiful story?

I hate it when I'm kept hanging in mid air.

Oké, I already know that it'll end with they lived happy............ and other clichés.

But its always the road, who leads to the end, that is the intersting part of the story.

Thank you for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

You gotta finish this... loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Compensation

I hope these few words which take so little time to write are the sort of compensation that you are looking for. This story has got to end you cannot leave it and all of us out here hanging. It has been a long time since you finished and posted this chapter. Please sharpen your pencil or fire up the typewriter and get to work. The people are waiting! Oh yes, before I forget. Thanks, it's a GREAT story...or 2/3 of a story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for part III

This was a very well written, riveting story. I don't usually do romances but got really caught up in this one. The interaction between the leading characters was excellent. It would have been a good story even without the sex but the sex really put it over the top. I now am waiting with bated breath for the third part. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

More please, don`t let it end, keep it going until at least after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

still waiting for part three, its been a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you, please finish this beautiful story

I think you could be a full time author with work like this. It's a great story and I for one can't wait for the last chapter. You did hint to that in the prelogue of part two. Thank you for a wonderfully loving and sensual tale of true love. Can't wait for part three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gotta finish the story!!!!!

Loved the story. & would also like to see the University and Becky slit their own throats. & the good professor coming up with some invention that helps the business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey! Don't make us wait another four years!

Come on--you can't stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more please

please continue this series. you are doing a great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

PLEASE continue this beautiful story. I don't know how I could find out if you do continue. I am new to "Literotica" and don't know how to make my way around. I have read one other series of stories that ended without a conclusion and it pissed me off so bad that I wrote a rather stern comment. I don't want to say things like that to you. I just want to ask you please to finish the story and someway, let me know how, and where to find it. Please.

de Jay

dlj13@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfinished!

hey you need to finish this. It is a good story. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A terrible place to stop

C'mon already, please finish this. Just as I look forward to a satisfying finish, you stop and leave me hanging .

Just plain cruel, if you ask me. What can you possibly have to do that is more important?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is wonderfull beginning.

I love this story. When will you post the next chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Please give us more, got to know how it ends.

deJay_13deJay_13about 12 years ago
No FIVE

I was ready to give it a FIVE like I did on the first segment until I saw that the story just stopped. You tell a good story. A little difficult to read sometimes due to the mixed syntaxes, calling characters by the wrong names, etc, but still a very entrancing tale. A simple bit of proofreading would solve that. What really got me angry was the way you just left it hanging. I just HAVE to learn what happens at the hearing. Does Becky (or Betsy as you referred to her once) get her just deserts for being such a vicious little girl?

Please finish the story. Just let us know when and where to find it.

de Jay

dlj13@bellsouth.net

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 12 years ago

I think you should finish it, it's a good story, and it deserves to have its "the end".

You know, it takes a lot of time to read a story too.

Anyway, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come out of retirement!

I have now had a chance to read more of your stories since I commented first. Your writing is with so much compassion and it is sensual in a way I have not seen before. The only bad thing from this story is I will now have to rank others against you.

I so wish you would finish this story as I would like to see if it ends as I think it will or should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When I see the

Similar Stories containing some of my other favorites it reinforces my feeling that you had a winner. Write or not, I hope you are OK and have a good life and thanks for the pleasure you gave us with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story! Where's the rest?

Love your stories John. The stories are so good I can't figure out why you would not finish one like this! I've seen so many stories on this site that are all about the sex but they leave out the love entirely. Your stories are not like that at all. Your characters enjoy the sex through the love and adoration they share for each other. That's my experience is well. Sex works much better if love and adoration are a huge piece of the equation! Thanks for the great stories! I've so much enjoyed them. I really hope you finish this one some day......

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharliealmost 11 years ago
Still Waiting

We're still waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 3?? PLEASE!!!

JJ, Excellent writing with a superb story line and it seems many of us are intrigued for the continuation. So anytime now would be great for that next chapter to pop up so we can continue enjoying your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too bad you didn't finish the series...

Finish it, Please!!!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Orta be a movie.

That tale was a mile better than the crap I suffer on my idiot box.

JJ1 you do it soooo well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dead end

Another story on this site not finnished. At least as an author please leave a note in your Bio that you quit the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Wen are you going to finish it?

hearthammerhearthammerabout 8 years ago
Been a decade people

Time to enjoy what is here and let it go. Life takes over and people are not always able to finish what they started. What if the author died, lost a family, etc.

Enjoy what is here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author die?

His biography has not been touched since 2007. I guess we need FinishTheDamStory here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish this were made into a movie.

Exceptionally well done. Please continue the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Liked This Story

I just wish the author had finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me Too

I looked all over the author’s story list for chapter 3 but I guess it’s just not there. Too bad FTDS never got around to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story with great detail and well constructed. I can see this going another few chapters easily.

Nicely done keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, NO

Not just NO, but NO NO NO NO NO!!!! PLEASE don’t let it end like this. So much unfinished business. Becky needs to get her comeuppance. John’s lawyer needs to twist it off in the University board’s ass. They need to get married and live happily ever after. Please don’t let it end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

Finish the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish it

Please finish the story. I know it has been a while since you have written this story, but please finish it. 5 * Thanks for your time and efforts in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish....!

It's a great story even without an ending. It would be even better if it was complete.

I have read an author on litterotica who died before finishing his story. It took me a month of reading to come to the point that he said he had to go into the hospital to get a forth of his brain removed, and he didnt think he was going to live through it or even be anything but a vegetable. ARE YOU DEAD ALSO?

THANKYOU,

KEITH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs an ending!

Really enjoyed this story. Was done well with the 2 points of view. Hope you get a chance to finish it off!

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerover 3 years ago
Great Read

Thanks for your great work, I don't normally read romance but this one really sucked me in.. Please complete the 3rd chapter

faithful101faithful101over 3 years ago
Terrific story!

I almost never read romances, but I have really loved this one! I didn’t know about your work at all until I came across your recent “Your 10 to My 5”. I found that story so compelling that I simply HAD to explore your other stories. When I started this one, I didn’t realize that it wasn’t complete, and arriving at the end of Chapter 2 is very painful indeed! And so I want what all your other fans seem also to want passionately, namely for you to complete and post Chapter 3. If you can find it in your heart to do so, we would really love it! By the way, welcome back to Literotica after such a long silence!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Apart from the drama at the start of this chapter it was a good read. When do we get the finish.

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

After three years I guess the chances of a third chapter are fading fast. Great job on the first two. Excellent character development and plot. And the sex is hot. Easy five and new favorite author.

Storm113Storm113over 3 years ago
Really disappointing!

No end. You just stopped. $$@! (_!$$_(##=)((((==/:::(!$!!! So there!

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

So, now that you're back, can you please finish this story....you promised !!

FullboostFullboostover 3 years ago
Next chapter???

This is so good, where is the last chapter?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Incomplete

Did you just get tired of it, or did the conclusion elude you? There were some obvious bits, especially in this second instalment but the story deserves to be finished. It seems you are still writing, as I just read your latest piece. I know this goes back a long way but please consider a conclusion...

handymancan77handymancan77almost 3 years ago

great story! great writing! waiting for part 3!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story and well edited ( mostly) it was briefly confusing when Becky became "Betsy".

All in all, excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, 5*, just the time span. Two weeks is really so unrealistic it messes w/t suspension of disbelief.

HassieHassie8 months ago

Enjoyed it. Would love to see next chapter.

General_OGeneral_O8 months ago

I just read this story it’s a great read. I hope you will consider finishing it please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

John & Carol Previous Part
John & Carol Series Info

SIMILAR Stories