John & Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have to run to the office for an hour or so, I'll ride back with your dad. Dinner will be ready by the time I get back ok? Or do you want something now?"

"I'll be ok till dinner, I want to go upstairs and lay down a while if that's ok..."

John walked quietly into Carol's room a short time later to find Carol laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey."

"I thought you'd never come. John... tell me you love me... please."

"I love you Carol. I love you so much... I've... I've been thinking..."

"What John?" The feeling of trepidation that Carol was finally able to put to rest came back with a vengeance, the empty feeling in her stomach, the tenseness in her shoulders. It was almost too much to bear.

"I've decided something... I... I can't... God I wish I could just spit this out."

"John what is it?" She could tell he was nervous, it was the first time she'd ever seen him unsure of himself, the first time she'd ever really seen him worried and it frightened her.

"Carol, I've decided that I want you. I mean... well, I want you that way too, but I mean I want to be with you... I mean really with you. I want to live with you forever, everyday, I mean, like... wake up with you, go to bed with you, have you there when I get home, be there when you get home, make a home with you..."

"You mean you want to live together?" Carol asked incredulously.

John laughed. "Yeah well, kind of... I... umm, Carol... I want to marry you... I know I'm younger than you, I know you could have any guy you wanted, the smartest, brightest guys around. I know we've only known each other a couple of weeks but... You've changed me... You've shown me I'm not complete without you. You're so beautiful, so smart, funny, there's nothing I don't like about you... even when you snore at night it's cute. I hate being apart from you. I know I'm not as experienced as you are, I know I'm young... but I... I just love you. You're such a part of me..."

Carol just looked at John, her mouth slightly opened, not sure what to say, surprised at the level of emotion she was feeling, not trusting her voice at that time.

"Carol, think about it ok? Pretty soon you'll be 35 and I'll be 25 and then you'll be 40 and I'll be 30 and it won't matter as much will it? I mean, I know I'm not much of a catch I know..."

John stopped talking as Carol rose from the bed and took his hands in hers facing him.

"I love you John, whether you're 20 or 30 or 40. It doesn't matter to me. I want to hold you, to kiss you..." she giggled. "and yes... I want to do that too... today, tomorrow, everyday for the rest of our lives. Yes, I want to marry you. Yes I want to be part of you... part of your life. You do have to ask my dad ya know but yes I'll marry you."

John stroked her hair, kissing her lightly, moaning as she took his lip between hers, suckling gently on it. She pulled his body tightly against her, pressing her breasts against his chest feeling the warmth, the growing hardness.

"Oh god John we can't... not here, not now... What if your mom or dad comes home..."

John took her hand and pulled her out of the room they kissed at the top of the stairs, the bottom of the stairs, between each shot of pool as they waited for Mr. and Mrs DeJohn to come home. The DeJohn family was ecstatic to hear the news that they had a new member of the family.

John and Carol left the next day, flying to the Airport near Carol's house to meet her parents.

John was more nervous than he'd ever been walking into Carol's modest family home. Her mother was trim, a beautiful older version of Carol. Slim, attractive, her silver hair pulled tightly into a bun behind her head. They sat in the kitchen as Carol's mother finished the preparations for dinner.

"You're young." The deep booming voice coming from the doorway startled John. He turned and saw a tall man standing at the door to the Kitchen.

"Yes sir, I am."

"She told us you were but I didn't expect you to be this young."

"I'm sorry sir... I uh, I'm uh..."

Bob started to laugh at John's unease. John turned to look at Carol as she gave her father a pleading look. "Are you old enough to drink?"

"Yes sir. I am. Just barely." John smiled self consciously.

"Let's go in the study and have a drink while they finish dinner."

"Yes sir."

John followed Bob into the study. Bob walked to the bar in the wall. "What'll you have. I have all the normal stuff."

"A whiskey... and ginger ale please."

"Man after my own heart. So, what are your intentions with my daughter. She had a guy that seemed to be pretty interested in her but it ended. I'm not sure how or why."

"Sir, with your blessings... I'd like... well, I'd like to marry your daughter."

Bob laughed with a snort. "Right! And you're going to support her? How are you going to do that?"

"Um... money won't really be an issue sir. I have a job waiting for me when I get out of school, and Carol has a pretty nice job... we'll get by. That's not the most important issue though. The fact is that I love your daughter... I'm in love with your daughter. I know it hasn't been for very long but... well, she's taught me what that means."

"She's a part of this family... I want to make sure she remains a part of this family."

"If you give us your blessings sir, I'd like that very much. I'd like you all to be part of my family too..."

"Ok, that's settled. No marriage until you're finished school. Got it?"

"Yes sir. I do. I graduate after this semester."

"So what is this job you have lined up after school? Doing what?"

"My family has a couple of businesses. I'll be working in them."

"What businesses?"

"My father owns DeJohn Industries, and my mother owns IPS shipping."

"No shit. Really? I know of DeJohn industries, what will you be doing?"

Bob was captivated, hearing John talk about his work, the machines, the intricacies of international shipping, tariffs, taxes, importation duties, government subsidies. He came to realize that John really did know what he was doing.He gave his blessing on the impending union, thanking John for having the courtesy to ask him for his permission.

When they finally walked back into Carol's house the third day after leaving, Carol stopped John at the door.

"I've been... I've been thinking..."

"About what Carol? Second thoughts?"

"No silly... I've been thinking... dirty things. Really dirty things for three days."

"Dirty things?" John laughed. "Like what?"

"Well, it started when you asked me to marry you. I wanted to make love to you so bad. To hold you, to make you feel good. To show you my love... and then we couldn't and we couldn't on the plane... I thought about it ya know... Joining the mile high club..." Carol giggled quietly, a little self consciously.

"No way! Really?"

"Yeah but Sam kept coming back to check on us... and I couldn't... I mean we couldn't. So I just kept thinking. John, I want to do everything with you. I want to... do things... to you I mean... and have you do things to me... dirty things. Fun things. I want to try stuff. I've never been like this before. Never actually thought about it... sex I mean... before. It was just, something I had to do... but now I want it. I think about it constantly with you. I look at you and think about you naked... about you... hard. I want to hold you, there I mean. I want to stroke you, I want to watch you... I mean really watch you. Is that ok John...? God I feel so slutty... so... dirty. So excited."

Carol blushed with the admission of her dirty thoughts. She looked at John with hope, concern, desire.

John stepped closer to Carol. "I just want to hold you Carol, anything more than that is a bonus."

"But John... sometimes I want to... make love to you and sometimes... well, I want to play. Do you know what I mean? I've never felt this way before. I've never thought about... those things before."

John took her in his arms, leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek, her nose and finally her lips. He marveled at their softness, the warm moisture of her tongue, the tingles he felt as her body molded to hers. He held her tightly with one arm, his other hand sliding slowly up her body, sliding over the side of her breast, cupping her, feeling her nipple harden in his palm as he squeezed gently.

"Promise me something?" he whispered quietly.

"Anything John."

"If we do something you don't like, or you're uncomfortable with, you'll tell me, and you'll tell me things you want to do too? It won't be only me starting things?"

"I've wanted to do this for days." Carol blushed, and kissed John's chest, sliding down slowly in the hall falling softly to her knees. "Don't move... Don't touch me, ok?" she slowly lowered John's zipper, her hand stealing inside, gripping his hardening cock. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, puddling at his calves. Her hadn wrapped around his cock and slid slowly up and down. He twitched with each stroke as it passed over the ridge of his crown, his cock now throbbing.

"I love you Carol."

"Shhh." Her tongue reached out and touched the tip of his cock, licking softly like and ice cream cone, her hand continuing its ministrations. Her mouth opened slightly, her lips pursed on the end, her tongue slithering out, continuing to tease the head of his cock as she stroked him. She pulled back. "I've never done this before... tell me if I do something wrong ok?"

John could only groan as she leaned back to take him between her lips. He watched as her cheeks hollowed with the suction, her head pressing down to take more of him in her mouth, her hand wrapped around what she couldn't or wouldn't take in. His cock felt like velvet covered steel in her hand, the tip soft and a little spongy. She tasted saltiness, a slightly bitter taste in her mouth as she stroked him. Her head began to bob up and down, her lips traveling his length, her tongue flicking against the top. She could tell he was getting close as his cock throbbed in her mouth, his thighs beginning to vibrate, his knees bending slightly. She looked up at him to see his hands against the wall as if holding on for support, his eyes looking at hers as she slid her lips over his cock faster and faster, her hand keeping time with her mouth.

She watched as his eyes began to lose focus, began to roll back in his head, his hips beginning to thrust slightly, almost imperceptibly as she went down on the instroke. This was the most sexual she had ever felt, she reveled in the feeling of power, the feeling of love she got giving John pleasure. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth, his pressing desire for pleasure, his struggle to maintain control. She wondered what it would be like when he came, would she like the taste, the texture... did she really care? She wanted John to feel pleasure, she wanted him to want her as bad as she wanted him, she wanted to concentrate on his pleasure.

"Carol... I'm going to... I can't... shit..." his head went back and she pulled back to watch the first eruption of cum explode from his cock. A white streamer that went over her head, she felt it land in her hair. The force of it as it came out of his cock surprised her. His groan loud, animal like as he thrust his cock forward again, she placed her lips over his cock to feel the force of the second shot against her tongue, and again another shot. She opened her mouth allowing the white nectar to flow back over his cock, lubricating her hand as she stroked the rock hardness, and felt the throbbing pulses as he continued to ejaculate for her.

His knees buckled and he slid down the wall, she continued to stroke him as he shuddered in the aftershocks, breathing hard, groaning softly.

"Oh my God Carol..."

"Did that feel good love? I loved that... I loved doing that for you... for me."

"You've really never done that before?"

"I've never wanted to John. I wanted to do that for you. I want to do so much more... things... I can't... I'm too embarrassed to tell you." John kissed her softly, lips touching, tasting himself on her lips, her tongue as her mouth opened, suckling on his tongue as she had only moments before on his cock. He loved this woman more than he ever fathomed he could possibly love someone.

They lay on the bed, her head on his chest breathing quietly in the darkness.

"Do you really think it was Becky?"

"She threatened me John, who else could it be?"

"Thursday is going to be interesting. Is it alright if I come to the hearing?"

"I don't know John, it makes me feel so alone... I know you want to come but I don't know if it's the smart thing to do. We'll have to ask Mr. Cohen. Ok?"

"Are you ok if it doesn't go well? I mean, you don't really have to work if you don't want to. I know you worked so hard to get your tenure, but the money doesn't really matter, know what I mean?"

"I'm not going to live off you, off your money. I won't do it."

"Carol, it's our money now. You'll get used to it in time... it's not like... a disease or anything. It's actually kind of nice, you'll see."

"John, I want to work, I want to be... I don't know... productive maybe."

"Ok love, we'll see this thing through. I wonder if Becky is going to be there."

"I wonder when Mr. Cohen is going to call."

John kissed the top of her head, his hand rubbing her back. She felt the tenseness in his cheek as he smiled. "So, what else do you want to try?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said you wanted to try new things... new... um... stuff."

To be continued?

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you've enjoyed it and found it entertaining. One of the other authors said something that has really stuck with me. I wish I could remember who it was, I'd quote him. What he said was that it takes a lot of time to write a story either good or bad. It only takes moments to vote and comment either publically or privately to the author. It's the only compensation we get. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

JJ