John and Jill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, big boy, now I've marked my territory. You're all mine now, never to be anyone's but mine." John had to admit to the kinky thought that it kind of turned him on.

He kissed her as passionately as he had any time he could remember, except with Amy. He knew this was now his woman for the rest of his life. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, saying, "I love you, Erin."

"I knew you did, big boy, I knew you did," Erin said as she practically jumped up and down in the shower. They dried each other off and went back to bed, making love two more times that night. Erin tried to bring him to life one more time the next morning, but John was a dried out husk.

"You're right about one thing, Erin. There is not much left of me this morning."

"There's still enough left for me John, forever."

+++++++

Epilogue

John and Erin were married at a small church three months later, and actually bought a home to fix up together, selling Petor's old house. John told JJ that he and Carmella could live in the loft for free, since John owned the building outright. John and Erin lived cozily in Erin's apartment until they could eventually move into their new home.

JJ got a job with the transmission company he interned at, and was making good money in their research department. He was designing a transmission that would operate cooler, using regular motor oil. He was also designing a transmission with ceramic gears. Carmella went to work for Sinclair industries in the PR department and was doing quite well.

Erin and John actually did increase the production of custom furniture, and as a result, had to add on again and hire more employees. The business was now worth over $3 million, and only getting better. They were really happy working on their home together, and had it ready to fully occupy within six months.

+++++++

Jillian sat in the office as she was handed the decree of dissolution from her lawyer, to her marriage of six months. She had married Conrad Peterson, more for convenience than anything else. The prenuptial agreement stated that either party would get nothing from a marriage dissolution for infidelity and/or felonious conviction.

Conrad had screwed the pooch in more ways than one. Not only had Conrad impregnated one of the secretaries in his department, but was caught embezzling funds and convicted. He was starting his jail term in the state penitentiary while the divorce was being finalized.

When Jill got back to her store, she sadly walked into her office and began reading the Culver Sunday paper, left over from yesterday.

The society section had a tidbit with pictures of a set of twins. The caption read: Mr. and Mrs. John Trainor would like to announce the birth of their twins George Franklin and Amy Erin. The couple resides in the Oak Terrace sub development, and are the owners of Rans Furniture and 3F custom furnishings.

Jill couldn't help but think in her own twisted way, that she had definitely got her revenge on John. The thought of him chasing twin toddlers around almost gave her pleasure. The thoughts finally came to her of what she had lost and she began sobbing as she sat at her desk.

+++++++

Mac went on to great fame and fortune as a painter and finally moved back to Chicago, after her parents died.

The end