All Comments on 'John Billionaire Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

Amazing!! I cant wait for part two.

happyturtlehappyturtlealmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Excellent writing; entertaining, witty, and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

Only the first chapter and we are both enthralled. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I can't wait to see the movie!

This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This truly is terrific writing

#1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great stuff

really good stuff... normally a 7 page deal is dead or boring a short way in... yours was interesting and kept me going...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Welcome Back!

Welcome back to these pages. I just love the way you develope charecters. Please keep writing and don't be away for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
who wouldnt want to be filthy rich after this

Good characters and still sexy.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
A well-written and easy to read piece

Excellent work, bluedragonauthor.

Usually a story about the super-rich reads more like a soap opera or has characters you wouldn't want to know, but this is light and airy enough to be different. I actually find myself interested in what will happen to this lucky fellow.

The sex scenes are nicely done, too, and hot enough to make the long read more than worth it. Fact is, it doesn't seem like a long read at all.

And that's not easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

very exicting

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Taylor's last christening of his old appartment

While reading this part I was half expecting there to be paparazzi taking illicit pictures of them and then messing up his date the next day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
simply amazing - great story - well written

bluedragonauthor, this story line is simply amazing. the characters had great personalities; you fleshed them out really well with your writing style. it's extremely refreshing to read great erotic stories that are well written, and flows so well. you should start writing romance novels, seriously. girls would love to read these types of stories too.

SandmanNCSandmanNCover 15 years ago
Outstanding

I know there are several fantasies about instant wealth. I liked that he wanted to stay the "same" after he had all of the money. The sex scenes were well written and very hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

I loved it!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Right on

Fan fuckingtastic great start to what is promising to be a fantastic series. cant wait for more, and glad I don't need to.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Great story and I can't wait to read more chapters...

elnivekelnivekabout 13 years ago
wow

that was great. amazing story, amazing plot..WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just so you know.....

Mate, the is nUthin' soft about the "Strayan" accent.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I'm beginning

to see why ALL of BDA's stories are rated 4.5 or higher. Off to a very good start. Created clear images of the characters and virtually word perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really well written!! Loved it.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
EXCELLENT ALL AROUND

CONGRATULATIONS. Your mastery of the craft makes delightful reading. The only thing I might suggest is that you review the variations and nuances of the verb "to lie" and the verb "to lay" Also the female abdomen is the belly, not the stomach. These little mistakes detract from your otherwise impeccable prose. Thank you for sharing.

mthomas63mthomas63over 8 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to see where this goes.

luck983luck983almost 6 years ago
fantastic

Beautifully written, compelling, and erotic, cant believe I didnt read it sooner. Thanks.

hectarehectareabout 3 years ago

Jonathan doesn't act like an investment banker. They aren't normal people. They're the smartest, from the best schools and rabid about their portfolios.

The first thing he would do is dive into his new holdings, and make a plan to double his wealth. He wouldn't go out and buy a big tv.

Also, his mother would now have the same security issues so she would either need to move into his place or somewhere comparable.

I know this is fiction and the goal is a lot of sex, but I think the characters have to remain true to the scenario.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very good story!!! Every man's fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. I am confused about a few things that perhaps can get cleared up.. 1st, where was the group sex?? There was nightly sex, but never a group... not even a threesome.. And, how is it possible to want to say "I love you" before one date is even over. And when he was just considering letting the hot Maxim model move in with him 24 hours earlier?? I loved how the model still kept him around as a booty call until he got rich.. There's so many places the story can go if the hot bi-sexual model moves in!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story- one of the best in Literotica! Great character description and evolvement and great sex scenes. MC will have his hands full what with Nicole and Taylor and Cassandra! Can’t wait to read on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why doesn't it ever occur to him to be suspicious of Nicole? I mean, they've been living in the same buidling for a few years supposedly and they've never once spoken or even shared an elevator. Then suddenly he's in the news as the world's newest billionaire and just as suddenly she's in his hallway wanting to talk to him and sharing how 'similar' their early life situations were. That's just as suspicious as Taylor suddenly wanting to be hials girlfriend after keeping him sidelined for years but the thought never once occurs to him that her intentions are anything but pure? That doesn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES