John Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! That's not what I meant. It's just... you felt so... right, for me." Nicole finally slowed down and rested her head on my chest, taking a long breather to just enjoy hugging me. "From the moment I saw you, the guy having Chinese food delivered and awkwardly trying to cope with the idea that his face was on TV. I never thought anything remotely like love at first sight was possible. And yet, here we are."

She snuggled in closer and tucked her head lower on my chest, bringing her gaze down towards my crotch. She reached out and fingered my limp penis. "And this is what did it. The first male organ inside of me. And... oh! I'm so sorry!" She turned and looked at me apologetically.

With her wide-eyed innocent expression and chatterbox hyper-rambling, Nicole seemed a lot younger than her 22 years right now. "I'm sorry I made you pull out! I promise I'll get on the pill soon. I'd even already set a doctor's appointment for next Tuesday. I just wasn't expecting all this and since I'd never, well, had sex then there was no need for me to-"

"Shh..." I gently tried to calm her down and stroked her hair back against her scalp. "I wasn't complaining, so there's no need to apologize."

"Well, at least I got to see you cum." Nicole turned her head back into a snuggling position and resumed playing with my penis. "That was really sooo cool. I'd always wanted to see it and I'd always wanted to taste it."

And then suddenly Nicole picked her head up and she was looking down at me with an excited expression on her face. "Can I blow you? I've always wanted to give a blowjob. Teach me, please?"

I half-elevated myself onto my elbows. "Well, I suppose..." I trailed off as Nicole's hand was suddenly in my crotch. And then the bubbly girl was gone as Nicole's eyes narrowed, replaced by a sensuous woman who was stalking her prey.

"John..." she cooed. "I'm going to put you into my mouth. And then I'm going to suck you until you cum." And then she planted her tongue into the back of my throat. Two minutes later, I was out of breath and Nicole was sliding herself down my body until her head hovered above my half-hard erection. "I'm going to let you cum in my mouth, and I'll let you watch as I swallow it."

Nicole leaned down and licked my cock from base to crown. She stopped and giggled at the first time she'd ever kissed a dick in her life. And then her seductress face was back. "Tonight is for firsts. I thank you for making love to me and letting me try out my novice blowjob skills on you. But tomorrow..." she leaned down and gave another long lick on my now fully hard cock. "Tomorrow morning you're going to fuck the shit out of me."

***

NEXT: PART 2