All Comments on 'John, Fuck Your Mother'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more

Continue this story and let the son marry the therapist because it isn't legal to marry family members. They could all go on a threesome honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your spelling and word use needs a lot of work

Take away the almost continuous sex and there's about a paragraph of story, so this gets relegated to the 'For stroking Only' category. Your use of simile, vocabulary, and attention to tenses needs a lot of attention; 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love natural red heads

and there deliciously hot orange mounds.. almost all writers here seem to tell of it being shaved off.. its so rare to find a true red head , there hot mounds should only be trimmed a lil , or fully natural NEVER EVER bare .

I was able to give a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Good to read a story that has not got 12 " cocks and 50" Tits . Well written loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Knock up the mother!

" let the son marry the therapist because it isn't legal to marry family members. "

Helloooo! Surely you do know that this is a STORY right.

Almost every thing is "isn't legal" some where on the planet!

That is why stories can go where reality can not.

Whether or not the son marries the mother, he should definitely sure knock her up!

I mean that what the Taboo of Incest with the mother is all about!

Otherwise what would be different from fucking any other woman???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the reader who wrote "knock up the mother"

It's great that big strong John is fucking the living shit out of his mother Ashley. That's what more and more sons should be doing, probably every last one of them. They'll find that nothing can ever feel as good to their hard young cock as their own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. The boy also discovers the truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." Especially when the son gives a loud grunt and makes a great big puddle in his personal playground. Look, a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other. Sure, he can fuck other cunts, as John's done in this excellent story. But he always comes back to the cunt he came out of. His mother's cunt is his cock's natural home, and the receptacle nature provides for all his semen. Of course young John should fuck a baby up where he was a baby. That's what the boy's balls are for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some good points

Seeing mom naked make a very strong and lasting impression on many young men. A few therapist recognize that there can be tremendous benefits from mom helping son and herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Had the thesaurus working overtime on this story.

It was a good story. A little on the long side.

Personally, I think you over-described scenes and some of the adjectives didn't feel like they fit. It felt like you were trying to stretch out a short stroke story into a something more complex.

PilauPilauover 9 years ago
Good Tale, needs a little editing

Very good sexual tension and build up between all characters. Your spelling and grammer especially through the first parts of the story can use some editing or proof reading.

Overall though, I enjoyed your tale. Please continue it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I love how the last commenter told the author that his spelling and "grammer" needed some editing or proofreading. Um, before you go ahead and tell someone to check their spelling, you should learn how to spell the word "grammar"! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Regarding the story, I absolutely loved it! Two big titted MILFs fucking and sucking a hot young stud? What's not to love??

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 9 years ago
Lose Your Thesaurus!

Actually, you should burn it (or, more appropriately, delete it from your computer).

An interesting scenario, but your purple, verbose prose was laughable! And not in a good way.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
with a title like this

how could anyone expect anything better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs work

You've got a great concept here and I FINd LITTLE to pick at you about. Possibly a beginner's course in Grammer and Composition and you need to attack punctuation mark as if you know nothing of them.

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Ernest, your story was well written, a good use of language, of prose. I love it!

GL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Its always so easy to spot the wannabe writers from the talented ones. High school boys really shouldn't submit stories on this site. My question is did you know dialog is not meant to tell stories? Dialog is supposed to be a powerful tool used to enhance a story. Let me see if i have this correct. A mother and son who have a problem go to see a shrink and rather than help her patients and treat the problem she encourages it? No ethics? Even for fantasy you need to have credibility. I didn't even read for longer than three paragraphs. This was without a doubt the worst story ever! Rest assured that within minutes I was on the internet registering my disgust throughout the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good concept, crappy story

Pick a genre and go with it! The bi-sexual therapist telling her own story then making them fuck while watching them and joining in ruined it for me. This would have been better if it was just John as a patient confessing his Oedipal urges and the therapist gives him tips so he could go home and slowly seduce his mom, who was oblivious to his feelings and didn't have any Jocasta-type urges herself. Therapists are taught to avoid talking about themselves. It's supposed to be all about the patient.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 9 years agoAuthor
Comments

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments!

For those who speak of grammatical and/or punctuation mistakes, please give examples. This way I can correct and improve my writing.

Again: thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

i was extremely turned on to your story. great job! hope to read more of holly, john, and ash

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Kinda Agree

I agree with the part that guy said about adding some anal. Other than that, good story bro!

8letters8lettersover 9 years ago
Super hot story

I enjoyed it immensely. 5 stars!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!!!!

Such a passionate fuck...loved it!!!

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
we read this together

and then my boy fucked my brains out ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a couple of issues

I loved the story. As someone said earlier it didn't have 12" cocks and ridiculously huge tits. My only problems, other than grammar (which is minor to me), are that for one if a guy fucks a girl from behind while she is on her hands and knees his balls will not hit her ass. It's just impossible. The second is that you say Ashley tasted her son's cum for the first time from the therapists mouth immediately after you have her tell him to cum in her mouth which he does bc there's do much it is running out of her mouth. So she didn't taste it for the first time out of the therapist's mouth. But she did from her son's dick. Just be careful about stuff like that when you write. Other than that it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scorching!

This was fucking hot!!!!!

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
Nice job!

Your use of diction has a learned quality, and the sex in the story is hot. The only thing that I would have liked to have seen was more character and plot development. But it is a good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story. The sex was great.

I would like to have seen some more plot and motivation. The mom sure moved from anti-incest to incest and from wanting a committed relationship to welcoming someone she's known for an hour into a threesome without much of a fight. Still, I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your submissions.

birdogbirdogover 9 years ago

That was simply great !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Scrumptious!

"Nipples as hard as Chinese Algebra!" Classic. A very hot romp, my hard 7" cock was very happy to be introduced to Ash, Holly and John. Loved it. Miss Love is a fave of mine, this added to my enjoyment no end. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

what a great read enjoyed it look forward 2 more

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 9 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thank you for all the positive comments!

hornymale1000hornymale1000over 9 years ago

send you a message dont know if you got it new to posting comments and messages love your work by the way

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
Excellent story.

Enjoyed the tale. This one deserves a sequel as we learn more about this deviant therapist and her trial of incestuous lovers. Love to see her work on a father and daughter next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly hot story.

You are a very good writer and your story is just great.

Maybe one day in the far away future this may become the reality.

I think family sex is the best of all.

Thank you.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous for Truly hot story.

Thank YOU!

That would be some future. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars = 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A

I have to admit that as a rule i do not read 4-page stories.

It was because of the storyline & your writing skills that i made an exception.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 9 years agoAuthor
5 stars = 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A

Thank you! I'm flattered you like the story so much.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 9 years agoAuthor
New story cumming

I am almost done with a new story. I will be submitting it in the next couple of days...just in time for MOTHER'S Day. ;)

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 9 years ago

I was a little disappointed that John didn't get to cum in Holly's pussy as well, but overall I still found the story very well-written and incredibly erotic. Even if the ending seemed a bit abrupt. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Incest and MILF stories are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More of Holly

Another great story. Hot! How about some "case studies" of Holly's. It would be interesting to read some detailed stories on how Holly gets mom-son to progress down the path to some steamy,mother- son encounters. Some good four-way action would also be hot. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well written when compared to some others. Very few mistakes. Story line was even believable The only thing missing was a promise by the three of them to continue as a threesome out of the office.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
New to my favorite list

Just found you and love your work. 5 stars and added you to my favorite list. This was very well written and the characters were very believable. I would love another installment with John and Ashley and maybe with a visit to or from Holly? Thanks for the share.

harley1960harley1960almost 9 years ago
hello

that is a great moment in time that will stay with everyone, and a great psychologist you 2 fine and like always mother knows best

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the kudos and the fav addition.

A commenter from May had a great idea about "case studies" from Holly. I immediately thought of a mother-daughter tale. I LOVE this type of consensual incest. Lesbian love between two beauties is hot, but when the younger one says, "Oh, mom! That feels real good!" the hotness could melt the sun!

Alas, I started writing a new mother-son tale. THIS got shelved for the m/s story I am penning now. This will be published in the next several weeks.

Again, thank you for taking the time to offer comments.

homerjayhomerjayover 8 years ago
5 stars

another lovely story. thanks so much for writing it.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years agoAuthor
Homerjay

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A doctor that truly loves her work!

John decides that Holly's pussy was so tight, he wants more of it. He calls Holly and arranges to meet with her after work at the bar inside the Radisson hotel nearby. John made sure he got Holly good and liquored up as they talked. Before long, he felt Holly's shoeless foot rubbing on his crotch under the table, causing him to get an erection, which she then rubbed harder. John looked at her with desire in his eyes, then asked for their check. He got a room, and within minutes, the two of them where disrobing each other between kisses. Once naked, they assumed the sixty-nine position on the bed, and went to work pleasuring each other. Holly then pulled away and got on her hands and knee's on the bed with her tight ass pointing at John. He immediately got behind her, and slowly but steadily, pushed himself all the way inside her tight pussy. As he hit bottom Holly yelled, Oh John!" He slowly pulled back, and pushed in until he hit bottom again. Holly again yelled, "Oh John!" He wondered what she would sound like if he fucked her really hard, and really fast? So he tried it. Suddenly the room became filled with Holly's two word phrases, "Oh John!" "Oh god!" "Oh John!" "Oh yes!" "Oh yes!" "Oh god!" "Oh god!" "Fuck me!" Fuck me!" "Oh John!" Oh John!" "Oh yes!" "Oh yes!" Then they increased to three word phrases, "Oh god yes!" "Oh Harder John!" "Fuck me harder!" "That's so good!" "Just like that!" "Oh god honey!" I moved my hands from her hips up to her tits, where I fondled, and massaged them. "You're so fucking hot Holly, you're tighter than a virgin!" Then there was a strange buzzing noise, and I suddenly realized it was my alarm clock. I had to get up, I had a dentist appointment this morning. I smiled when I looked at the business card Holly had given me as we left her office the day before. On the back it said, "Call Me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So HOT !!!!!!!!!

More, please more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

I'm in the process of reading your stories and up to this one, they've been good... But this one is so messed up on 1 level. This therapist should be jailed for manipulating the damaged mother into sex not only with her, but her son as well. The use of a position of trust and safety (i.e.: the therapist) to force an outcome is nothing more than rape.

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Good.

I hope the good Dr. helps them breed together and have children.

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 6 years ago
A great story

I am sorry Anonymous, but from what I read.. the therapist found a spiritual and mannerisms in John... the therapists was attracted to the Mother. The therapist was and is living the dream, sadly taken by unfortunate accident (her Son) would have had a wonderful life. Marrying the Therapists, is a stroke of genius and the only people that they will hurt is each other.

I am over 45 years of age and now wished I had sex with my Mum (before she passed away 5 years ago), has I now know I loved her very much. Reading these kind of stories is my release now (can't find a woman who matched up to her).

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Great read... 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Dated 01/11/17 anonymous, its a friggin story man not a real life experience but even if it were real all she did was bring out into the open of two single people their feelings for each other.

If your fucked up brain can read incest stories but make a stupid comment such as the therapist should be locked up, then its you that needs hekp !!!

I love this story, its got soul to it and yes ts believable too.

Congratulations Ernest, well bloody done 😁😁😁😁😁

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 6 years agoAuthor
Jagnag

Thank you!!

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
thank you

thanks great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was awesome!

Well written and well narrated. The descriptions and play-by-play visuals were hot. Great build-up. Not hurried. Definitely erotic. Yeah, there were a few grammar oops but so what. I'm here for the sex. 5*****.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY HOT !!!!!!!***********

Hot with some funny overtones,every one in this story,gets fucked,sucked, or eaten. It's four pages of fun.................. .....Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex therapy

Sisko Metta on seksiterapeutti. Me nussimme kiimassa vastaanotolla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I NEED this kind of Therapist..! I LUSTED for my Mother for many, many years. I would have died if I was able to fuck her long and hard, POUNDING AWAY at her wet, sticky and VERY hairy Mommy Pussy of hers until I was just about to cum only to pull out and cum all over her pretty face, looking at her running mascara from the sweat we built up during our marathon sex session and into her messy hair too. God Mom... You look fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So well written

The most unique story I've read on Literotica. Rare to find such originality. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Let’s do this

Mom come over and let’s fuck! I’m waiting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought you were doing great when the discussion was going on with Holly and Ashley and John, then things got weird when Holly started touching Ashley's leg. Then going to the bedroom and allowing John and Ashley to fuck which was okay, but when Holly decided she could not just watch and join in, that was not professional for Sex Phycologist to be come involved sexually when the whole idea was to condone incest between mother and son messed up everything and could have destroyed their relationship before it got started. John could have got discussed and just left the office, which I would have done because to was just too much to digested between mom and son before their relationship had even had a chance to deepen. TMI

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

I'm on the same page with Anonymus 'I thought you were doing great...'. The way this thing developed it would have worked as a story about lust, not love. Mom and son could have went to a therapist because he lusted for her and mom would want the psychologist to 'cure' him. Instead in the end they would suck and fuck each other silly- would work for me. This- not.

No need to rehash my namesake's comment. But another occurrence that throws me off is when a mature person is presumably in love with a mentally and emotionally immature person (in a romantic way). Any guy telling his partner something along the lines "I own you now" because they have pleasurable intercourse is not only showing a very selfish attitude, but is utterly delusional too.

Still this is a very common scenario I'm reading here again and again and yet again. People, get real. Each and everyone of us is somewhat individual, but almost each and everyone of us is average. So even if we find someone who is submissive to us, THIS does not make us stand out. Obviously Iove's manifest is the feeling of caring for someone else's wellbeing more than for your own.

On a side note. If someone practically begs you to fuck them the act that follows can hardly be described as a conquest.

However, excuse my ranting please, its not triggered by this one story, but by the lot of them pretending to be about love, only leaving me to read about a guy who tries to derive his sense of self-worth by domineering others. If this was love you could say our world is ruled by it.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Somebody please explain to me how a man's balls can slap a lady's ass when he is fucking her from behind! There have been several stories making this claim and I just don't see how it's possible.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I found it extremely HOT 🥵

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very common sense therapeutic approach in my opinion. This mother and her adult son are in the prime of their sexual lives, and its natural for them to cum together under the guidance of a trusted authority and counselor. The mother son relationship is unique in all the world, but there's no need for it to exclude an adult, biological re-connection. Planting seed at his mother's cervix, their sexual and maternal embrace is more than merely psychologically therapeutic, but spiritually enlightening, following in the footsteps of St. Eve and her son Adam in the Garden.

PantyhoseBiPantyhoseBiover 1 year ago

"She was wet as a dish rag!" I've cum on many dish rags during sex in the kitchen. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sexy, Sexy, Sexy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...