John Matson

Story Info
Karen joins her son at Micon
6.8k words
4.46
68k
33
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participates; characters in this story are at least 18 years old.


The phone rang in John Matson's office as he prepared to leave for the weekend. "This is John" he said as he pulled the receiver to his ear.

"Hi baby," his mother said, an excited tone in her voice. "I got it, the temp agency called and I report to HR on Monday." "Isn't that great" she asked, waiting for her son to respond.

"Yes, it is mom; just remember everything we talked about". "This is a very energy driven company, and you need to mirror the way things run" he told her in a firm tone.

"Ya baby, I know, I got an ear full and a whole lot more at the temp agency." "Would you come over tonight, I want your opinion on some things?"

"Sure mom, see you about 8," he told her slowly hanging up the phone.

John was 9 months out of Iraq and on his 6th month with Micon, a rocketing dot.com company started by two Harvard grads, just a little older than him. Worth a billon already, the pair of computer geeks hired the combat vet as their Director of Safety and Security after a five minute interview. In a plush office with corner window views, he was enjoying a 6 figure income, traveling with the bosses as their bodyguard and the perks of a building full of twenty-something women, including his secretary. Not bad for a 25 year old Ranger.

His secretary was taking a maternity break, "not his kid, thank god" but he smiled thinking of the great blow jobs she had given him, as he watched her tits grow in his hands and mouth, the past few months. The company used a temp agency to fill temp vacancies and John had made a phone call to get a few mature candidates sent over to HR. Both he and the companies VP of Sales needed a temp and John had sent his mother down to the agency to apply.

Karen (Matson) Jones had been laid off 9 months ago from her job at an electronics company. It had been sold and gutted in a matter of weeks. And while she had a substantial nest egg, a home paid off and no real bills, but she was desperate to get income coming in once again. She had repeatedly asked John for a little help to get into Micon, but he was reluctant due to a strict "no nepotism" policy at Micon. Still, in the end, he thought he could give the agency and nudge and if she was selected, she would work on the 8th floor for the Sales VP.

Walking in the temp agency Karen immediate felt out of place. Everyone is the office was at best in their twenties, dressed to kill, heels, short skirts or tight pants and enough cleavage to entice a preacher. Janis Garrott was the owner of Harvard Temps and she dressed, in the same style as the girls. " Ms. Jones, Karen, so nice to meet you" she said shaking hands with the applicant. Karen looked over the lady, long legs, very short skirt, and a sheer blouse that showed ample breast beneath a light jacket. For 15 minutes they went over Karen's employment history, work experience and references. Although John had called her, his name did not appear anywhere in Karen's references, application or background paperwork. Janis understood discretion and Micon's employment policies meant she kept their secrets.

Of course Janis Garrott had also looked over the applicant sitting across from her. A vary dated business jacket and skirt, blouse meant to hide assets and a skirt that would qualify for Catholic school it was so long. Not Micon material. "Karen, let me be honest with you, I'm not sure this is your best opportunity, Micon is a billion dollar company." "They pay excellent wages, in fact you would be making what many companies pay their junior executives, but you're, to be polite, dated," she told the shocked applicant. Karen tried to plead her case, panicked that what she thought was a sure thing, was going out the window.

"Karen, your clothing is dated; old, boring, and you would look like most of your counterparts, grandmother." "This is a high energy company and the work environment is 'charged', you, my dear are a very professional lady, but that's not "ALL" this client wants!" Karen again tried, panic in her voice to challenge Janis, but was cut off.

"Karen, straight up, half the folks are screwing the other half, the girl going out on maternity leave, got knocked up by a senior executive and within a week, your probably going to be invited by the VP of Sales to bend over his desk, after you suck his cock," she told the startled Karen.

"But, but that's misconduct isn't it, she asked?

"Karen times have changed, I'm telling you so when your boss is smoking a cigar and asking you to get down on your knees and blow him, you will not be shocked" "And let me tell you, your neighbor's son, John is the hottest catch right now, I'd fuck him on his desk, as I hear some of the girls already have offered to." "I've heard that they line up for the chance to give him head and I'd be in that line if I could," she said with a grin. (John had told Janis that he was a neighbor and his mother had asked him to look out for Karen, their neighbor.) Not that Janis bought in to the whole story, but she might see John for a little bonus thank you later.

Karen was shocked, stunned and her head was spinning. John, her son the stud, had hinted about the company, but she had never thought about him having sex at the company, much less in his office. Would she be expected to fuck the VP of Sales? Would the girls talk about having sex with her son? She was ready to cry.

"OK, tell you what, I like you, stand up," Janis told her. Not sure why she said it, she slowly stood up in front of the desk. "Karen the jacket is two decades old; it's got to go, so let's take that off." Karen slowly removed the jacket and placed it on the chair next to her. "I bet you've had that blouse for a long, long time, it's great for church, but it will not pass Micon muster, please remove it!"

Karen blinked and then sheepishly asked, "you want me to undress, here?"

"Honey, I'm trying to help you, we need to identify the 'many' problems and correct them before you hit Micon on Monday, so either you can listen and follow what I have to say, or I can send you to Denny's to be their book-keeper" Janis said is a firm manner.

Karen slowly pulled the blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned it, one by one. She pulled it slowly off her shoulders and set it on top of her jacket. "Karen, every girl at Micon has tits, big tits, and they display them, that bra is designed to support and cover up breasts, you need a bra that shows off those tittles!" Let's lose the bra and take a look at what we have to work with."

Karen again started to protest, but found herself listening to Janis as she reached around to unhook the bra straps. She moved her hands around to catch the cups as her breasts fought to bounce free. "Yes, look at those beautiful tits Karen, men want to suck those, play with those, fuck those tits, those are money in the bank, if you'll use them," Janis told her. Karen held the bra by her cups to her chest, not letting the bra fall down. "OK, let's take a closer look, set the bra down.

Karen slowly removed the cups and allowed her breast to bounce free. 38EE boobies bounced free, sagging ever so slightly as she set the bra on the chair. "OK, we can work with these, but Karen no band aids on the nipples, nipples are like gold, take those off," she said. Karen looked at the band-aids she had covered her nipples with for almost twenty years, never wanting to have them protrude before. Janis walked over and smiled at Karen, "May I, she asked, without waiting for an answer and reached up cupping the two massive breasts in her hands. Holding them up and pushing them together, she looked in Karen's, eyes. "This is how they should look, massive, hungry, suck able and just a touch away." "Always on display, sheer bras, sheer blouses and cut to impress." Janis's fingers started to tweak and twist eraser size nipples as a gasp of air, escaped from Karen's lips, Janis felt the applicants knees bend slightly as she twisted them. "Protruding nipples mean money, men think with their dicks and that's the brain you want them using." "Your job performance will always be 100%, no matter what, if they think with their dicks,"

Janis let lose of the breasts she had been playing with and started to unbutton her own blouse. "Let me show you something" as she removed her top. Her bra was sheer, see threw, and wire reinforced and held breasts equal in size to Karen's. "I run a million dollar a year company with these" she said playing with her chest. Karen was so confused; at 45 she was half naked, in an employment office, watching the owner fondle herself. She needed a job, but didn't ever think it would lead to this.

"OK, lets take a look at the rest, that skirt has got to go Karen, it's dated, about 12" too long and does nothing to show off your body." Karen wasn't sure she heard Janis correctly; she wanted her to take off her skirt?

"Come on; drop it, "she told her. Karen slowly unsnapped, then unzipped the skirt slowly allowing it to fall, she stepped out of it and with one hand covering her panties, set the shirt on the chair. "O' honey granny panties gotta go," she said walking over to Karen again. Janis reached up and placed one hand on each hip, turning Karen side to side. "Burn these and any more you have, all you should be wearing is a thong, PERIOD!" Janis rubbed, pulled and twisted the backside of Karen's underwear, feeling her cheeks; she turned Karen to face her. "I see a forest inside there that has to go as well."

"Why, Karen asked meekly.

"Because some VP sooner or later is going to have his face buried in that little love box of yours and the smoother, the richer!"

"But, I'm not planning on sleeping with them, I just need a job," she pleaded.

Janis slipped her hand inside the side and cupped Karen's soaked pussy, "Honey, your gonna fuck one of them sooner or later. The guy they have you slated to work for is happily married, so you might catch a break." "But the other girl, Mr. Matson will be getting his cock sucked in a week by her, probably daily and he's going to eat her bare pussy."

Karen's mind was awash in confusion, she had never really thought of some girl giving her son a blow job, or fucking for that matter. Now, she was going to take a well paying job, with at least the expectation that someone, or more than one someone would try and get in her pants.

Janis slipped a finger inside Karen's wet pussy lips and slid up taking her right breast in her month. "I'm, I'm not sure" Karen said softly as her legs started to go soft. Their lips met and Karen did not hesitate to stick her tongue into Janis's lips. They moved over to Janis's desk, as she leaned back against her chair.

"Take off my skirt" she told Karen, gently guiding her down on her knees. Karen went down slowly without a word, unhooking the skirt and letting it fall. Beneath she found a garter belt and shaved pussy, nothing else. Janis slowly guided Karen's head between her legs and leaned back in the chair as Karen started to lick and suck. "See, this is how you get a job, a job you're very qualified for, more than you probably know" Janis said watching her pussy gets licked. Karen had gone down on a few girls in her life, but not for years. The pink, puffy clit staring at her smelled enticing and her own was soaked.

For the next 10 minutes, Karen interviewed for and her ability to handle the Micon position. She did it on her knees, licking the clit of the agency owner and did it with a bent up passion that had been unleashed. Looking up at the flat tummy and massive tits Janis had, she let her tongue, and then two fingers work the agency owner into a frenzy.

As Janis exploded squirting her nectars all over Karen's face, the phone rang. In true control, she talked to the front receptionist while Karen licked her clean. The next appointment was there in the lobby and done with her paperwork.

"Sweetie, do what I say, shop for the right clothes and keep an open mind and you'll do fine," Janis said walking Karen to the door after both got dressed. Karen smiled, still unsure of what she had gotten into. And as she unlocked the car, she decided to go shopping and call her son.

John pulled up to his mother's house in a new LZ1 Vet. It met the minimum standard his position was expected to drive. Most of the folks had the BMW or Mercedes, John liked the muscle power. He heard his mother bouncing towards the door after ringing the bell. "Hi baby," she said, giving him a long, wet kiss on his cheek, John detecting the aroma of wine and perfume, as he walked in.

He immediately noticed she had on high heel shoes, something he had never seen before. Not quite the killer stilettos that most of the office girls wore, but a respectable pair. She had a house coat on, but John detected that she had clothes on underneath. She poured her son some wine and dropped next to him on the couch folding one leg, underneath the other. "Thank you so much baby, for all you did" she said leaning over and kissing John again on the other cheek.

"Its ok mom, just remember the rules, stay on the 8th floor, we will avoid any prolonged contact and I'm not related to you," he reminder her.

They shared a bottle of wine and chatted about this and that. John kept looking at the stockings that peeked out from under his mother's house coat. The conversation drifted back to Micon and John again laying down the law.

"Got it, but I want your help and opinion, Janis the temp lady recommended I do some shopping," she said standing up. John's mom peeled off the robe and revealed a metallic skirt, shorter than anything he had ever seen her wear before. He noted she wore stockings that complimented her legs, at 5' 7" she stood over 6 feet tall in those heels, impressive by any standards. John also noted a beautiful sheer blouse, almost a white see through. And underneath a bra that just barely held her breasts, pushing them up and together, clearly showing a trace of pencil size nipples. "Wow mom, you look hot" was all John said.

"Do you like it baby, does it look like what the other girls wear?"

"Mom, I'm not sure the other girls look that good, but yes, it looks like what they would wear. Karen smiled and ran into the bedroom, returning a few minutes later in another skirt that climbed up her legs, over black stockings. The blouse was almost a see through lace and covered by a tiny jacket that barely covered her breasts. Karen spun around and turned on the stereo. A CD with a good beat started, as she turned around and around. Pulling the jacket off, she bent towards John showing the low cut blouse and ample boobs trying to pop out.

John was in awe, he never remembered seeing his mom look this good, or wear outfits like this. Obviously, she had taken his comments to heart. Karen disappeared to the bedroom twice more with two more outfits, one a shimmering dress with black stretch material for a skirt that John had seen on one of the other 7th floor girls. She put on one more before, grabbing her bathrobe as she left to the bedroom again.

A thumping beat tune came on and Karen immerged once again in her robe, stopping right in front of her son. "Is this what they wear at the office," she asked pulling the robe off and dropping it to the floor. In front of John, his 45 year old mother was wearing a half cup bra, breasts held in mid-air by some hidden under wire, nipples hard and poking out at least an inch dark areola's shimmering in sweat. She wore a black garter; see thru thong panties and stockings. Karen danced around the room, shaking her breasts for her son, bending over like Jamie Lee in that action movie. The Army Ranger, combat vet was in shock, just becoming aware of the rock hard monster in his pants, fighting to get free.

If John had never thought of his mom sexually before, now he had. God she looks amazing he though, all that talk about MILF's in Iraq, didn't come close to the real thing.

Karen stopped in front of her son and slowly dropped to her knees facing him; her breasts had broken free and were now released from their wire prison and on display for her son.

"Did you see anything you like" she said to him with a smile? John's brain was in a fog and he was quickly thinking with his other brain, one demanding some of that MILF pussy.


Karen turned and picked up the robe from the floor, bending at the waist and flashing a basically bare ass at her son. Putting the robe back on, she picked up her glass of wine and plopped down right next to her dazed son. "Am I Micon material Mr. Matson" she asked with a grin?

Karen bounced into the HR department of Micon a half hour early. The manager, an attractive lady about 30 reviewed the temps information, background and tests for the position. She looked over Karen, with no real impression of how she looked. Handing Karen a time card, some paperwork she could do over the next few days, an elevator pass, restroom key, she told Karen, "Report to the 7th floor, to Mr. Matson's office and good luck," raising her hand towards a suddenly shocked Karen.

"Aaa, I was told to be going to the 8th floor, sales" Karen said trying to control the panic in her voice.

"Ms Danberry decided not to leave her position, on Friday, so you'll be working for Mr. Matson," she said rather matter of fact.

O' my God, I'm going to be John's secretary; he's going to kill me. I can't do that she though as she walked slowly around the building looking for the courage to go to the 7th floor. After 10 minutes of panic and despair, she found herself walking by cubicles and desks, at least a dozen, twenty-something girls checking her out as she walked towards her son's office. Another 20 males, ogling the new meat in the building. She found her desk, already with her name on it, Karen Jones. That was something at least. Slowly she knocked on the door and heard the familiar voice of her son, telling her to come in.

Monday was not a good day. After a half hour tense meeting John left Karen to figure out her desk and start working. A few words here, a few there was all the transpired. Tuesday and Wednesday, John was with the owners in Florida for a couple of meetings and didn't come in until 1130 on Thursday. Thank God, for small favors they both thought. He had avoided calling her at home, only two calls to the office to give her directions; John was just trying to hold things at arms length.

For Karen's part, the two days allowed her to get to know the office better. Everyone was friendly, minus a few challenging stares from a few of the girls. By the time John came in Thursday, Karen had completed two reports and several form letters for him to sign. John was surprised and was at least operating at his normal pace. Friday he was flying to Washington and coming back that night. Karen left him a voice mail inviting him for dinner on Sunday.

"Karen, it's going to put us both at risk of getting fired," John told his mother.

"Honey" she stared to say.

"NO, John, not honey, baby, sweetie or anything other than John or yes sir, no sir" he told her in no uncertain terms. "Take the pictures off the walls, the photo albums need to be put away and anything that someone might see at your house or mine, needs to be locked away, understand?" "Yes John" his mother said meekly. No show tonight.

Two more weeks went by and things were as normal as possible. The ladies seemed to whisper at times when she walked by, but as she traveled to the various floors, everyone was nice to her. She had managed to salvage a few skirts and pants that were altered to Micon standards, hemmed, some lengthened slits helped expand her wardrobe. Payday Friday was a half day and a group of the ladies had invited Karen out for drinks and some shopping. John had a project that left him working alone.

12