John Matson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen, Patti, Beth and Carrie met at a local pub for a drink after work. They chatted over some wine, as the conversation spiced up. "I'm telling you he about killed me," Patti told the girls. "I was chocking on it while he hit the back of my throat," she said with a smile. Karen blushed as Patti, and then Beth described their latest conquest in Micon.

"Karen, when are you going to go after that stud John," Carrie asked leaning towards Karen? "I'm just trying to fit in and maybe do well enough they offer me a full time slot," Karen said quickly sipping her drink to hide the hot flash she felt.

"If you want to fit in, get a set of knee pads" Carrie said. The girls all laughed, but Karen did not get the point right away. She felt a moment of wetness when she did realize what Carrie meant.

"John is a keeper and you'll be going up against several of us to get in his pants," Beth said. "I'm going to give him the best blow job he ever had, then I'm gonna let him bend me over that desk and find some good lovin," she announced to the group.

"Karen, I'd take the first chance you can to get that stud in the sack or at least with is pants around his ankles," Patti said with a big grin. Karen's panties did nothing to contain the wetness seeping out of her at that moment.

Beth, Carrie headed to the mall with Karen for some shopping. Carrie had pulled her aside during the week and offered some advice on buying new clothes. Karen had tried to mix some old (what she thought was hip) clothing with the few items she had already purchased. Micon was hip, energy driven and Karen was concerned again about her being able to fit in.

At Hot Legs, the girls were in heaven looking at shoes, tops and a little of everything. The grabbed several items and moved into a large dressing area off to the side. Karen had tried to head for a separate one, but the girls would have none of it. Carrie was getting undressed, while Beth held up a couple of things. "Karen you need to try on this dress" Beth said, handing her a blue dress that looked way too tight. Karen felt a little self conscious, but took off her jacket, blouse and skirt. Carrie let out, a little cat call, as Karen pulled off the skirt. She at least had made use of the sheer bra and panties she had already bought.

"If John wont fuck that body Karen, I will" Carrie told her with a hungry grin. Beth had stripped and was bare naked slipping on a party dress that at just covered her panties, barely. "What do you think girls, will this get me laid," Beth asked? Everyone was sure that almost anything would get Beth laid, including the dress.

Karen pulled off one outfit, turning slightly away from the other two. Carrie came up and offered her a shimmering dress, that was ideal for clubbing, but not for work. "Can't wear anything underneath it, but you have to try this on and see yourself in it Karen," Carrie said. Karen had just enough wine to meekly go along, pulling off her bra and panties. Her stockings stayed in place as she slipped the dress over her head.

Suddenly stuck, she asked Carrie for a little help and willing hands were suddenly all over her. They pulled the dress down slowly, stretching it around her massive breasts. Beth reached up, cupping them both, letting Carrie and Karen to pull the dress down over them. "What a body you have" Beth told her as she squeezed Karen's nipples. "I love the trim you did to your privates," running her hand over Karen's snatch. Karen let out a gasp as Beth slipped a finger inside her. Carrie was helping Karen pull the dress over her hips, both realizing it was way tight and way short.

Karen was naked in a clothing store, with two naked women fondling her. She had her legs spread slightly apart as Carrie fought to pull the dress back over Karen's head. When it stuck again at Karen's shoulders she could not help but also reach up and fondle Karen's massive tits.

As the dress came off, Karen's arms came down holding the dress, wrapping around Carrie pulling her towards Karen. With hands on her, she leaned in and kissed Karen on the lips. Their tongues moved inside each others mouths as Beth kneeled in front of Karen, spreading her legs farther apart. Linked drops of wetness escaping a pink, swollen mound of warmth between Karen's legs.

The three were getting into some heavy action when the sales clerk knocked on the door. Rushing to get dressed, the all purchased a few little things, so the clerk would not ban them from the store. Good customers are always welcome, even if they get freaky in the dressing room.

Karen had put her panties in her purse, since they were soaked. The girls with a hug and kiss, split up and headed out. Karen realizing that she had left two projects on her desk, that John needed, headed back to the office.

Almost everyone was gone when Karen got there. When they work a short day on a payday, it does not take much to get folks going. Karen found the folders as she scanned an empty floor, then headed towards John's office. She pushed open the door and walk in stepping into the office and taking about 4 steps across the room. The shades were closed, but light still came through. She stopped as she saw John sitting behind his desk, reclined in his chair and turned at a 90 degree angle.

She had expected him to be gone by now. As Karen looked on in shock, she saw the top of a redhead bobbing up and down in John's lap. Her son, looked towards her, and shocked her by, wavering her in.

The door closed and clicked. Patti looked up, aware that she had lost her subjects attention, even as she stroked his cock. John waved his mother over to an office love seat against the wall at the side of his desk, looking coldly at her, telling Karen to "sit down!"

She got a better view of the scene; John was reclined in his leather office chair, pants around his ankles. Patti was on her knees and stroking her son's cock. She had not seen it in twenty years and was in awe of its size. Patti looked at Karen, then up into John's face, his hand gently pressing her head back towards his manhood.

"Hello Karen, what a pleasant surprise, Pattie was just providing me with a sample of her resume" he told his mother as she watched her son's cock get sucked. She wanted to leave, to run away, but sat there watching. "Patti, Karen looks a little over dressed," "Karen would you join Patti in removing your blouses for us," John told them, 'not ' asking. Patti reluctantly got up and turned towards Karen, removing her top and tossing it on John's desk. Karen, unsure was not really doing anything but fumbling with the buttons, as she looked at her son's cock, erect and glistening with juice. Pattie walked right up to her and with a wicked smile, unbuttoned the blouse guiding it off Karen's shoulders. She smiled at the sheer bra and massive tits that were fighting to get out.

"Now that is a sight to behold" John told the two women. "I think we need less support and more skin, don't you Karen" he asked his mother rhetorically. "Patti, do the honors" he told her, Karen still just staring at her son. Patti's bra sprung free and Karen didn't missed the impressive pair that Patti had unhooked and bounced out in that still, young and firm fashion. Patti unhooked Karen's bra and slid it off her shoulders, a massive pair of tits bouncing free.

John beheld his newest conquest and his own mother, topless in his office. "Why don't you both come back over here and Patti can explain her resume to you Karen!" Patti wasted no time kneeing back in front of Micon's Security Director, his mother on the other hand, was guided to her knees by her son. Patti grabbed Johns cock and lightly rubbed it.

"Karen would you help Patti understand the intrecaises of sucking cock," John told his mother, as she looked up at his face, then back at his cock. She reached up dazed an in a fog of shock slowly and placed her hand below Patti's, together they started stroking him. Karen moved with the rhythm that Patti had, unsure of what and why she was doing this. Her own son?

"That's good ladies, but Karen, I think Patti would appreciate you showing her how a mouth can make all the difference," he told his mother. Karen was stunned, she was fixated on her son's manhood, she was jacking him off with a half naked secretary and she was not running away. Karen experienced an almost out of body experience, as she slowly lowered her head, placing her lips on the head of her son's cock. She felt she was looking down, at someone else, in her body doing t his.

Letting her tongue move over the head, Patti released her hand and placed her head on John's lap. Running her tongue along the shaft. With one motion, Karen was now sucking her son's cock and kissing another woman at the same time. John just leaned back and watched this little vamp and his own mother suck him. John's mom was by far the better one. Patti had youth and energy, but his mom really, truly knew how to suck a cock. Karen truly had a hunger that was unleashed, a burning desire to devour her son and anyone else.

"Patti, take off your skirt please," John asked. The girl had it unzipped and on the desk in seconds. A black see through thong didn't really conceal her bare pussy. "I think we need Karen's skirt less as well," he told them. Karen didn't immediately recognize that her son had asked her to strip off her skirt. But Patti was right there unsnapping and unzipping it. Both were surprised to see it fall to the floor and Karen standing up in garter and stockings, but no panties.

"Karen, turn around for me," John said guiding his mother in front of him. "With such a great pair of tits and dripping wet pussy, I think I need some time to give them the attention their due!" With Karen facing him, he fondled, licked and sucked his mother's breasts. The nipples going rock hard and pushing out into massive eraser size toys. Karen loved her son once again returning to her breast. It had been so many years ago, but now, John, a man was licking and sucking her. Patti got down on her knees behind Karen and stated to fondle and tongue Karen's ass. John leaned down and also started to lick his mother's pussy. Her legs spread wide giving both easy access and Karen found herself pushing her son's head into a wanting clit.

"O yes, yes, please, that's it," Karen whimpered softly. She shivered as her body convulsed and a tremor rocked her, knees buckling with only her son and Patti keeping her standing as she had an orgasm. An orgasm that had been waiting for 10 years and had been primed the past few days. John's mouth was clamped on her steaming pussy for the ride.

Standing up and cupping her tits, "Bend over the desk" he whispered in his mother's ear."Patti would you be so kind as to spread that ass for me" as Karen lay on the top of his desk. He held his cock at the entrance to her dripping channel, the head touching the now steaming lips. Karen could barely contain the flood of sheer lust that swept over her. She wanted to be fucked, fucked hard and now. But she just wanted to fuck her boy, her son and feel him inside her. John stared at the massive pussy lips peeking out from between those legs, a beautiful ass being spread by Patti.

Karen bucked hard as John trusted deep inside her. Patti was fondling Karen's breast and stroking John as his cock appeared to have swollen even larger. Karen was lost in a sea of lust. Her pussy felt ready to split open as her son's cock rammed inside her, so much deeper and wider than she had ever felt before, but God she wanted more. Her baby was taking her, taking her body for his pleasure and she loved it.

Primed for days to unload years of built up passion, the second wave of trimmers shook Karen, John and even the desk as her orgasm filled her up. John pulled Patti close to his cock as he felt the huge load inside him, build and heat. Karen felt it to, her baby ready to cum inside her. The last two dozen strokes were wild, animal humps as John pumped a massive shot of cum inside his own mother. She gasped as the hot steam shot inside her.

He pulled out sticking his dripping cock in Patti's mouth as she sucked one, then two streams, then John slammed it back into his mother's pussy, pumping stream after stream inside her. It felt so deep, so hot to him and his balls keep giving her another and another steaming stream.

Karen lay atop her son's desk panting, as he slowly stroked his cock in and out of her. Patti leaned over the desk, giving Karen a taste of her son in a 30 second tongue sharing kiss. John stared down at the two and smiled.

"Ever nice Karen, you don't disappoint," her told his mother with a big smile. "Why don't you take Patti over to the chair and give her some attention, and in a few minutes I can give her pussy some needed cock." Karen looked unsure for a second of what her son was saying, her head still spinning, her body still supercharged.

But, Patti knew exactly what John meant and what she wanted grabbing Karen's hand and pulling her to the love seat chair. Patti laid back and gently guided Karen to her knees. "Suck my pussy baby," she hissed reaching up to pull Karen into her waiting love box.

Karen had not done this with a woman in 20 years, and now she had gone down on a woman three times in a matter of a few weeks. This would be a strange job indeed. For 10 minutes Patti received the tonguing that she needed to hold her over. Karen was rising to the task of being a very competent pussy licking slut. The girls had not been sure about "mom" the secret nickname they had given her, but when all gathered again on Monday for work, Patti would join the others in proclaiming her "a slut mama!"

John came up next to Karen as she looked into his eyes, Patti's pussy juice covering her face. They kissed in one of the hottest kisses Patti had seen since Bobby Schmit in her senior year.

He guided them both into a 69 position and aligned Patti's waiting snatch with his hardening cock. Slipping inside her, his mother had a perfect view of both of them as Patti slipped her tongue into Karen's cum soaked pussy. John hammered her tight little 23 year old ass as he watched the two do their thing beneath him. His mother's tongue would touch his balls and with a little push she reached and sucked on them. John rolled Patti off his mother, and then pulled her right leg in the air, giving him easy access as he continued to fuck her. Karen sat on the carpet, watching her son, fuck the little office tart. He rolled her over and spread her legs wide, again entering her, now lying on top. With legs on his shoulders he leaned in and sucked on one, then the other tit, shaking and jiggling in front of him.

Feeling the heat once again build inside him, he pulled his mother close, both women lying on their back. John pulled out of Patti and short his first stream on her tits, then directed the second to his mother, alternating between both and still giving enough to cover tits and face. He looked down at his mother, a stream on her upper lip and watched her use her tongue to reach for it, as she massaged the goop into her breasts.

They stayed like that for several minutes, the ladies in no hurry to move. Finally John stood up and sat down in his office chair. "Ladies, I think we need to call it a night, I have an errand to run and it's getting late." "But, I think we can foresee getting together in the near future, don't you" he asked with a smile?

Patti seemed to know the drill and recovered her clothes quickly. Dressing, then walking over to Karen, giving her a long kiss on the lips. She did the same to John, with a little whisper in his ear and headed for the door. Karen was moving a little slower, her hands shaking. She fumbled fastening her bra and John came up to her and turned her around. Reaching around her he cupped his mom's massive tits and pulled her into him. "You're quite the cock slut Ms. Jones, those tits, that mouth and pussy are going to fit in quite well as Micon," he whispered in her ear. He helped fasten her bra and handed her, her blouse. Her hair was a mess, and a little glistening of moisture was on her leg.

"John I," was all she got out.

"Karen, I'd like to come by on Sunday and discuss things a little more, would 5 PM be fine, he asked in a firm voice.

"Yes, yes sir that would be fine" she said with a growing smile.

John realized that by Monday the word would be around the building, Karen Jones was his new fuck toy and his little stable of toys would help create the needed reputation to avoid anyone ever suspecting that Karen was his mother. He would just have to reward the team in going the extra mile to bring her into the team.

12