John Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at the door and whilst Hayley went to claim a table, I ordered the drinks.

"There you go," I said as I placed the tray down in front of her. "One large cappuccino. I got you some of those wafer biscuits you like to go with it." We'd been here a time or two before.

"Oh thanks, I love those," she replied. She'd removed her coat and draped it over the back of her chair. She was smartly dressed in black trousers and a figure hugging sweater top that showed a tantalising amount of cleavage. Her blonde hair shone and her blue eyes sparkled. She looked sensational. I took a discreet look at her chest before lifting my eyes to look into her face. It wore a worried frown. She was clearly troubled.

She lifted the coffee cup to her lips, using both hands, her elbows resting on the table. It was then I noticed how large her hands were. And her fingers. I don't know why I'd never noticed before but somehow it just seemed right for her.

"So what did you want to see me about," I asked.

She stared off into space before dragging her eyes back to me.

"Matt's told me he doesn't want me to see you anymore. He says it's not right." I made as if to speak but she held up a hand to stop me before she continued.

"I've explained that you are helping me, giving me advice to help me in my job, to better myself but he's not interested. He wants nothing to do with you ever again and he expects me, as his wife, should do the same."

I leaned forward in my seat. "What do you want though Hayley?"

"It's not about me, it's about Matt," she replied.

"No it's not," I said quietly. She looked at me quizzically. "It's all about you," I continued. "This is the twenty first century Hayley and you're not one of your husband's chattels. He can't order you to do as he wishes. You have a say in the matter. It's got to be your choice. Your decision.

She fussed around with the biscuit wrapper, finally getting it open. She offered me a wafer, which I took. I'd grown to like them too although it always seemed to stick to the roof of my mouth.

"I suppose," was her considered response.

"Look Hayley, I can help you if you want me to. But if Matt wants you to stop seeing me then maybe you should. For the sake of your marriage. I don't want to cause you any problems in that department."

She sighed, deeply. "Problems...if only you knew..." Her head fell forward, her hair falling down over her face.

My interest was immediately piqued. I wanted to flat out ask her but knew that this would probably spook her. Better for her to tell me in her own good time. I sat patiently as I watched her struggle with her inner turmoil.

She swept her hair back as she lifted her head to look me in the face. She'd obviously come to a decision. I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes.

"We've been having problems."

Four little words. She uttered the four little words that I wanted to hear. My heart soared but I kept quiet.

She looked down nervously and then back up again. I nodded imperceptibly, giving my encouragement for her to continue.

"I love Matt." She looked pointedly at me as if to prove it.

"I'm sure you do," I replied. I now knew for definite what the problem was.

"It's just...it's just that things...things seem to have altered." She looked helplessly at me as if pleading with me to make the problem go away.

I decided to take a firm line. I hoped I was making the correct choice. Only time would tell.

"Hayley, I can't help you if you don't tell me. I'm not a mind reader. You're going to have to spit it out."

I cringed inwardly. I hoped I hadn't blown it with the last bit. It seemed in retrospect to be a trifle harsh.

She glanced helplessly around her before she finally capitulated and let it all pour out.

She told me how she'd met Matt at college. How she'd resisted going out with him for such a long time before his persistence wore her down. She didn't think they were compatible as she was such an extrovert whilst Matt seemed the exact opposite. But over time she found he wasn't so bad after all and having dated throughout the rest of their college days decided to marry after graduation. Unfortunately that plan had been put back a couple of years. There had been a period when they very nearly split up but overall everything had seemed to be fine. Was fine.

This was pretty standard stuff. I sensed there were other issues at play here.

"Okay," I said, "but what's really getting you down? What is it you're not telling me."

She blushed. I found it extremely endearing. However it was clear I was going to have to pry the information out of her. As I said, I already knew what the problem was but needed her to tell me in her own words.

I breathed in. In for a penny, in for a pound. "Okay Hayley, tell me about your sex life before marriage and your lack of it now!"

The look on her face was priceless. She went beetroot red and her mouth dropped open. But she didn't deny it.

"How did you..." she blustered, "why...why do you think..."

"Because I know..." I interrupted. "So tell me."

It took her a minute or two to summon up the nerve to confess her secrets.

"Before we married we had sex; a lot." I nodded sagely. Nothing unusual in that.

"But after...well it tailed off very quickly. Matt was always too busy or too tired or too drunk or too...whatever. There was always an excuse for not doing it."

She took a deep breath and exhaled. It was more a sigh of resignation and disappointment.

"I like sex." She blushed again. "I like the intimacy and miss not having it. Okay it doesn't have to be every day; once a week would do but he can't even manage that. We haven't done it for months now and it's getting me down; really down."

I leaned forward and took her hands in mine. Gave them a gentle squeeze and looked into her eyes.

"Let me tell you why I divorced Matt's mother Judy. Matt may have told you I was a complete bastard and he'd be right. I was. But my problem was that Judy, after we got married and had the kids, lost all interest in sex. I like sex and responded the way most men do when faced with this situation. I went looking for it elsewhere."

I paused to see what effect my words were having on Hayley. She didn't seem unduly shocked, more enthralled if anything, so I carried on.

"My problem was, I found it. All the sex I could handle, any place, any time. Judy of course eventually discovered what I was up to and you pretty well know the rest."

I went in for the kill.

"I always thought Matt was a bit of a mummy's boy but from what you've just told me it appears he may have inherited her libido, or more to the point, her lack of it."

There was now a look of total dismay on the gorgeous face of Hayley. She looked vulnerable and I wanted to take her my arms and give her a big hug. Oh, and other things as well.

"So what can I do?"

Now if I was a nice guy I'd have told her to go out and buy some sexy lingerie and try and seduce him into having sex with her. Or sit down with him and have a heart to heart to explain her feelings.

But I'm not.

"Well as I see it you've got probably three options. One, you put up with the situation as it is now and hope he eventually comes round. Two, buy some sex toys to make up for the lack of penetrative sex. Or three, have an affair or take a lover!"

Her eyes opened wide. "I can't do that," she almost shrieked.

"Why not?" I sat back, folded my arms and waited. I was amazed as she appeared to be mulling over the options in her head.

"No, I can't..." she finally said, "...can I?"

It was my turn for my eyes to pop open wide. My god...she WAS considering it.

"But I wouldn't know what to do or how to go about it without being caught." She seemed lost in thought again.

I was beginning to get excited about where this was leading and decided to risk it. If it came off I was possibly home free.

"What about work. Is there anyone there that you could see yourself with?"

"Oh god no," she replied with disdain, "absolutely not."

Here we go...

"So; what about me." I said it softly, letting my words filter slowly into her head.

"Mmmm...What...NO!" Jeez...you're Matt's dad. I just couldn't. It wouldn't be right."

"Why not?"

"Like I said...you're Matt's dad...it just..." her voice trailed off.

I leaned forward, placing a hand on her knee. I slid it up her thigh, just a little bit. Not too far. Not yet. I gave a little squeeze.

"Firstly, I haven't been a father to Matt for a long time so that doesn't even enter into the equation. I left years ago and have had no input into his development from a boy to a man. I'm a stranger to him. I'm just an older man that you've just met. If you think about it, this could be your ideal solution. I've no strings attached. I'm not looking to get married again. We already know each other, we have similar interests and we get on well and I'm not bad looking or so I've been told." I smiled at the last bit hoping my expression would win her over.

"And remember, I like sex as well." I finished that line off with a big cheesy grin.

There was a lot for her to take in so I left her to ponder on her decision whilst I went and got us two more coffees. I probably should have left but I really wanted to fuck her. Right now even. If I could.

I returned to the table to receive the shock. She gave it to me as soon as I sat down.

"Okay, if I agree to this, you're not gong to brag about it to all and sundry are you?"

Oh joy of joys. My stomach flipped over several times and my cock damn near exploded in my trousers.

"Of course not Hayley," I managed to say in a fairly normal voice. "It will be our secret."

"So when do we...do it?" She was extremely nervous. I could see that. I needed to strike before she had any doubts or second thoughts.

"Are you free tonight?" I suggested. Strike while the iron is hot was my thinking.

She gave me that thoughtful look. "Matt's working away for a few days, so..."

I jumped straight in. "Tonight it is then. I'll book a table at Mario's Ristorante for eight."

She took a deep breath and then stood up. "Okay then. Eight o'clock...right. I'll meet you there?"

I nodded. Best that her neighbours didn't see me picking her up.

We parted outside the coffee shop, Hayley giving me a brief goodbye kiss on the cheek before she hurried away. I watched her retreating back until I could see her no longer.

* * *

I was sat at the bar nursing my drink when she entered. Her coat was taken and she smiled nervously as she saw me. She walked over. I was in seventh heaven. Firstly because she had turned up. I hadn't been one hundred per cent sure she would. And secondly because she looked absolutely sensational.

Her hair shone like earlier but her makeup tonight was flawless, accentuating her stunning deep blue eyes and her lush red lips. My cock was already standing to attention almost to the point of embarrassing me. I took a quick look round and could see most men in the restaurant were craning their heads to get a look at her but she only had eyes for me.

I can't say I blame the other men. She was dressed in yet another figure hugging dress, this one a black cocktail dress, low enough at the front to see quite a bit of cleavage and short enough to expose more than half of her superb thighs. Her heels were what I think women refer to as killer heels. They must have been at least 5" high. Hayley is already a tall lady but was now an almost perfect height to match my six foot plus.

I stood as she approached, taking her hands in mine and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Glad you made it," I said, "what would you like to drink."

"I nearly didn't," she replied, "I'll have whatever it is you're drinking but you'd best make it a double." She laughed nervously. I could sense she was trembling.

So was I but for a different reason. I wasn't sure if I could wait until after the meal.

We were escorted to our table and ordered. The food when it came was truly wonderful and I wish I could say I enjoyed it. But I just picked at mine and so did Hayley. Our nerves were clearly getting the better of us. We did however manage to polish off a bottle of very good Italian red wine, which helped.

As we drank, Hayley became more relaxed. She was almost back to her normal flirty self. Because of this I too relaxed and could breathe a little easier. It was going okay but we were fast approaching crunch time.

The waiter brought the bill. It was time. I looked across at Hayley.

"Are you ready to go," I asked. I held my breath.

"I think so," she replied with a weak smile.

She stood up. "I can't believe we're going to do this."

You and me both I thought. I stood and moved round the table to join her.

"Come on then; before I change my mind." She turned quickly and walked out in front of me. I took in the view of her sexy hips swaying as she walked, together with her voluptuous ass and her long shapely legs and those high heels. I was in heaven.

I was still finding it hard to believe she was going to go ahead with this. She must really be desperate for sex if she was this willing. Matt, my boy, what are you thinking about; how could you deny this lovely creature anything!

The drive to my apartment flashed by in a nanosecond and we were soon standing uncomfortably together, face to face in the living room.

"Do you fancy a drink?" I asked politely.

"No I'm fine," Hayley replied.

"Okay, let me take your coat." She handed it to me and I put it away in the cloakroom.

I returned to stand before her taking my time to drink in how she looked.

As I have said before she was no classical beauty but she oozed sex appeal from every pore. Her tight fitting dress seemed moulded to her shape. Big of breast, big of hip and big of ass, she definitely had an hourglass shape but it all seemed to come together nicely. Her shapely legs were spectacular and were enhanced by her high heel shoes. She was perfect.

I closed the gap and she smiled nervously. I held her eyes with mine as I reached up to run my fingers down through her hair, which cascaded over her shoulders to just brush against the top of her tantalising cleavage.

She licked her lips. I could sense her nerves were at breaking point. I reached the end of her hair and my fingers just slipped lower until I touched the swell of her right breast. She gave a little gasp.

I wrapped my right arm round her waist and pulled her to my body until she was just touching. I leaned forward to give her a soft kiss on her full lips. She met mine with equal timidness. Our first kiss. I pulled back. I was in no rush.

I smiled and she smiled nervously back.

"Okay?" I paused, giving her the chance to change her mind. I certainly didn't want her to feel as if I had forced her into this.

"Yes," she replied.

I leaned forward again. I saw her eyes close as she offered her lips to me. My kiss this time was more passionate and lasted longer. She responded with the same amount of passion as me.

We broke simultaneously but rejoined immediately. I felt her lips part as her breathing began to labour and I took the opportunity to push my tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue engaged with mine and they danced together as our combined passion grew.

My hands wandered. They roamed unfettered around the swell and shape of her large breasts. As our kissing intensified so my fondling became more urgent. I began to press my fingers into her flesh, groping, massaging, revelling in the shape and size of her heavy yet soft breasts.

Hayley seemed to like this as she kissed me harder, mashing her lips against mine and pushing her tongue deeper inside my mouth. Her arms closed tighter round my neck.

Moving down I placed a hand on each ass cheek, pulling her firmly into my growing bulge, grinding her into me as I fondled and groped her magnificent ass.

She seemed to like this a lot as she groaned into my mouth and moved her hips to match my grinding action. My cock was growing. I needed to release it soon or I was going to embarrass myself.

Our combined urgency now descended into a frenetic race to strip our clothes off as quickly as possible. I pulled her dress down after locating the zip. It pooled round her ankles. I looked down. It was my turn to gasp.

The little minx was wearing stockings and suspenders. God I wanted her so badly now. Her bra was gone instantly. Her breasts sagged a trifle and I didn't care. She was everything I wanted and more. And what I wanted now, more than anything, was to fuck her.

As my hands returned to grope her breasts, her hands tugged at my belt. Once released she undid my trousers and pushed them down to my knees. I wiggled my legs trying to get them to fall down on their own. Of course they didn't. That only happens in old comedy movies.

I saw her look down at my briefs, which were bulging and showing the unmistakable signs of my arousal. Grabbing the waistband, she pulled it away from my body and slid her other hand inside. She came out with my prize possession.

She let go to pull my briefs lower and as she did the thing sprang rigidly to attention, pleased to be set free.

Hayley gasped as the thing hit her on the hand. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open.

I never get tired of that look. The look a woman gives when she first claps eyes on my manhood.

"Fucking hell..." she breathed. I realised it was the first time I had ever heard her swear and it really turned me on.

She took hold of it with one hand before wrapping her other hand round as well. Even though she had large hands she couldn't cover the full length of my shaft.

"Fucking hell..." she gasped. "I can feel it...it's...it's...throbbing!" She flashed me a look before dragging her eyes back to my cock.

She tugged at it. It seemed to expand as she did.

"Oh my...oh my...it's getting bigger..." she gasped again, "I can feel it...growing..." Her voice trailed off.

I managed to slide my trousers down to my feet before stepping out of them.

I guided Hayley towards the bedroom. She stumbled backwards still holding onto my cock, pulling me along. "So big...so big...so big..." she mumbled. She seemed to be in shock.

I backed her up until her legs hit the edge of the bed. She collapsed backwards nearly pulling me with her as she still had a firm hold of my cock.

I leaned over her, my face just above hers, my arms either side of her body. I leant down and kissed her again. A deep passionate kiss, tongues firmly embedded in each others mouths. I could feel her begin to slide her hands up and down my shaft. She groaned and so did I.

Supporting myself on one arm I moved a hand towards her pussy. Her legs opened wide as I approached. She certainly was making this very easy for me.

My fingers slipped into the vee at the top of her thighs and touched her mound for the first time.

"Ooooohhhh.." she let loose a long mournful moan.

To say she was wet would be a classic understatement. It was a flood. Her juices were flowing everywhere, her thong having long ago given up the battle of helping staunch the flow.

I stood up and pulled them off. I looked down on her pussy. It was shaved and I was glad. I could clearly see her pussy lips, all puffed up, swollen with lust. I considered going down on her right then but decided that could come later. She was wet enough, even for my cock and I desperately wanted to get it inside her as soon as possible. It had been a while since I'd had sex too and I wasn't sure how long I could last, especially the first time with her. I was pretty sure she would be wild.

I leaned over her again. She still had hold of my cock, pulling on it for all she was worth. As I dropped lower she guided it towards her welcoming love hole.

She rubbed it over her lips, making it slick with her juices. I moved forward and eased the head inside. She let out a loud gasp. She might have been a bit on the big side everywhere else but her pussy was as small and as tight as a drum.