John Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

I held still as her pussy lips settled down, finally accepting the invasion.

Hayley was laid flat out on the bed, her legs held wide open. Her eyes were scrunched up tightly and she seemed to be gritting her teeth.

I moved forward. Slid a couple of inches further in.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Hayley squeaked. Her hands grasped hold of my arms as she dug her fingers deep into my flesh.

Oh no...oh no...oh...god..." she muttered as I gave her some more.

I paused. She was breathing heavily now. So far so good. She was so slick it was making it fairly easy, small pussy or not. Five inches in. Only five more to go.

Hayley surprised me as she sat up on her elbows. She looked at me.

"Fuck...I've never felt like this before. Are you in? You're so thick, I wasn't sure if I could take you."

I smiled back. "You are so beautiful," I said to her and smiled again. She smiled back.

I thrust forward once more, catching her by surprise.

"Oohhmmyygoddd..." She fell back and screamed as I pushed home the remaining few inches.

We had sex. We didn't make love. I just pounded into her while she bucked and writhed about, impaled on my cock. She screamed like a banshee in between the shouting and the swearing. Such profanity! She certainly went wild and the bad language that poured out of her mouth and which was so out of character, just spurred me on to greater efforts.

I could feel my balls churning. I was going to cum anytime now. I wasn't going to last much longer. A bit more relentless pounding and Hayley screamed as her orgasm swamped her body. That did it for me too. As I began to pulse I quickly pulled out and let it spurt all over her chest. I didn't want my spunk all over her pussy for what I had in mind for later.

Hayley lay quivering below me. As she came down from her peak she lazily moved my creamy liquid in circles round her breasts with her fingers.

"God that was intense," she gasped, trying to catch her breath. "I can't believe we've just done that."

I leaned forward and we kissed. A slow kiss, just playing with each others lips. I stood up.

"No regrets then?"

She shook her head.

"I'll go get us a drink." As I walked out of the bedroom I saw Hayley scoot off the bed and dash into the bathroom. I could hear her pee. It sounded like a waterfall.

When she came back out she had washed my gunk off her body. She smiled as she saw me holding out a drink for her.

"Okay?" I enquired.

"Oh yeah!" was her enthusiastic reply. "Can we do it again?"

And there was me thinking that she might be racked with guilt. I smiled. "Sure but you're going to have to give me a minute or two."

It was her turn to smile. "Oh...I see." She acted as if she was disappointed.

"Get back on here." I patted the bed. She climbed on.

"Lay down," I commanded and she complied. "I'll give you something to occupy yourself with while we wait," I said as I lowered myself onto the bed and slid down.

I opened up her legs and moved between her thighs. I noticed she had retained her stockings and suspenders and her high heels. Wonderful! Every fantasy fulfilled.

I casually ran my hands along her thighs, softly caressing the flesh above her stocking tops. As I drew closer to her mound I sensed her body stiffen. I blew across her wet pussy lips. She shivered as a little gasp escaped her lips.

Her ass moved in anticipation, so I teased her by waiting. She pushed her body lower towards me, so I backed off an inch or two.

My hands met at the top of her thighs and I slid one either side of her pussy and moved them off towards her hips. Her ass moved again.

"Please...don't tease me...it's been so long since anyone...did..." Her voice trailed away as she gripped hold of my head and pushed her fingers through my hair.

I moved nearer. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. All musky and juicy, her pussy lips appeared to be quivering as I edged closer. I made contact.

"Oooohhhh..." She moaned as I licked her outer lips teasing them wider apart with my fingers. I pulled my head back to savour the moment. Her inner pussy beckoned, all pink and wet. I thrust my tongue inside her slickness.

"Oh my...oohh..." Hayley twitched, trying to push her mound further against my insistent tongue, which was now flicking in and out of her pussy, juicing her up even more.

As I buried my tongue inside her as deep as it would go my hands moved languidly up her body to reach for her large and succulent breasts. My fingers brushed against rock hard nipples. She flinched. Not wanting to appear rude I grasped hold and pinched them fiercely between finger and thumb.

Hayley screamed with painful delight, her hips bucking wildly. God she was sexy as hell when aroused.

Just what is wrong with you Matt. The unbidden thought flashed across my mind again. You really are a moron for neglecting your wife this way.

Still, his loss was my gain. Told you I was not a nice guy; or a good father!

Hayley was now writhing so much I was finding it difficult to stay attached to her pussy with my mouth. Reluctantly dragging my hands away from her large breasts I moved my fingers back down to concentrate solely on the job in hand.

Raising myself slightly allowed me to insert a finger through her outer lips to push deep inside. Her pussy let me in before clamping down to squeeze it tight. I withdrew and pushed back again, picking up the pace.

My other hand returned to her breasts, taking it in turns to massage and fondle them but never forgetting to tease at her nipples, feeling them grow harder and bigger by the second.

Feeling the time was right, I slipped a second finger into her pussy. Hayley gasped and groaned with delight. But it wasn't going to stay in there for long. Oh no, I had another place in mind for that digit.

Her juices were flowing freely now. I lay down next to her and pulled her onto her side. She draped one exquisite thigh over my legs, giving me the perfect angle with which to shove my lubed up second digit into her anal passage.

It was bliss. Sheer perfection. I struggled to breach her puckered little hole. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her into oblivion. As I managed to sink one knuckle deep inside I heard her groan through gritted teeth. I looked into her face. Her eyes were closed but I could see rapid eye movement. Her hips flicked sideways as I pushed deeper inside before beginning to slide in and out, in and out.

My hand on her breast became more urgent. Groping and cupping her breasts together as best I could. I sat up more, pushing her back down and proceeded to drive my fingers into her ass and pussy.

She was beginning to thrash about on top of the bed and I was struggling to contain her movements. My cock by now was fully erect and rock hard and dribbling large amounts of pre cum down onto my thighs.

"Oh shit...oooohhhh...god..." Hayley came with a scream and a shout as she pushed down hard against my hand and forced my thumb up into her throbbing, protruding clit. I had meant to tease her a bit longer before touching it but she'd soon put a end to that!

Her whole body quivered and shook as her orgasm ripped through her. I for my part kept my fingers busy right up until she could take no more and cut me off by squeezing her shapely thighs together, so trapping my fingers and stopping my actions stone dead.

She lay back, her hair wet from her sweat, gasping for breath. I lay there mesmerised by the rise and fall of her chest, her heavy breasts moving with each gasp, her nipples still standing to attention, all puffy and erect and swollen.

She looked fantastic. I leaned down and kissed her. A slow kiss rich in passion and meaning.

God what was going on with me. Was I beginning to have feelings for my son's wife. Feelings far beyond that of just wanting to fuck her.

I shook my head. Come on Jonnie I chastised myself. Get a grip man. This was only about fucking a blonde haired desirable woman. A woman you'd fantasised about. I shook my head again. Time to get busy.

I rolled on top of Hayley, forcing her legs apart.

"John...no...please...not yet..." she was almost pleading but not enough.

I nestled in between her luscious thighs running my hands up and down her stocking clad legs. I touched the clips on her suspender belt and then ran my fingers around her high heels. I felt so aroused by the symbolism that I almost burst.

My cock was as hard as I could remember and breached her pussy lips with ease. Yes it was still tight but she was so wet and lubricated and aroused that it found it's way in quite comfortably.

"Ohhhh...fuck..." Hayley grabbed hold of my forearms. It was like a death grip. I forced my way deeper inside her.

Oh my god...oh my..." she dug her fingernails into my flesh. No doubt it hurt me but I was oblivious to the pain. My cock was having a harder time of it right now as her pussy muscles clenched and tightened their grip on my 10" cock.

I drew back and pushed forward. Repeated the action. Slow at first then with a bit more pace and urgency. Each thrust eliciting a grunt from Hayley as my cock buried itself further and further inside her.

Finally I was as deep as I was going to be. I leaned down and we kissed again. My hands moved freely across her breasts, twisting at her hard nipples as I began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah..." Hayley began to get into it vocally. Her hips were forcing her pussy to meet my thrusts. She began to buck and writhe once more as I pounded into her for all I was worth. I wanted to fuck those soft feelings I had developed for her right out of my head.

I pushed her legs back towards her face, the slightly different angle giving Hayley a fresh perspective of what my cock could do to her insides.

"Oh god I'm cumminnnnng..." she screamed. That was a first. I'd never have thought she would be so descriptive about her orgasm.

How wrong was I!

"Harder...harder...fuck me Jonnie...make me yours..." She was groaning and screaming in my ear as she thrashed about even more.

"Fuck me...fuck me...harder...harder...yeah...oohhh..."

I of course obliged although I was now totally bemused by her screams.

"Oh god...oh god...fuck me...you're so big...fuck me with that monster ...promise me...you'll fuck me again...and again...I'm yours...I want you...only you...oh no...oh no...I'm cumminnnnng..." She shrieked one last time and exploded to her climax.

It was no good. I was so turned on by her reaction that I completely lost it. I exploded too, spraying her insides with copious amounts of my thick white fluid. My cock pulsed time and time again as I unloaded my gunk deep inside her ravaged pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and we lay together panting for breath for what seemed like an eternity.

Hayley eventually eased up the bed and propped herself up against the headboard. She looked down at me. She certainly had that just fucked look on her face.

She idly traced her fingers across my body, twisting my chest hairs between her fingers. I looked up at her and she smiled and then quickly leant down and kissed me softly on my lips. I melted. That was all it took. My resolve to treat her just like any other conquest was well and truly floored by that one act.

"You know I'm in love with you...don't you?"

Her words hit me like a ten ton truck. My brain was screaming at me. Time to get out Jonnie!

I nodded. "Yeah...I know. I love you too." I replied.

I didn't really. Sure; I was in lust with her but love...noooo...

I suppose she felt the need to justify why she had cheated on her husband. To add substance to the event by giving it a deeper meaning. To assuage her guilt. If that was the case who was I to deny her.

I moved up to prop myself next to her, half turning to gaze at her. I looked deep into her stunning eyes. My stomach flipped over. What the fuck...?

A deep knot of desire formed inside my gut. It was true. Maybe I did love her. I think.

Shit!

She leaned over me with a great big sigh of contentment. She brought her hand to cup one side of my face and leaning across, kissed me.

I responded. Her hand slid down to take hold of my flaccid cock. She smiled at me wickedly as she slid down the bed and engulfed the large head with her mouth. I felt the blood begin to surge instantly.

"Ooohh..." I moaned and leaning back against the bed headboard closed my eyes. Hayley had magic in her fingers as she stroked up and down the shaft before taking it deeper inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled round and round the head as she sucked and slurped life into my cock.

As it continued to swell from her administrations I snuggled down and folded my arms behind my head. I was surprisingly contented for a man who had just fucked his son's wife.

I suppose I should have been mortified. This had the potential to rip my family apart if the affair was ever discovered.

But I didn't give a flying fuck how they might feel about it. All I wanted was to continue fucking my blonde goddess.

Told you I was a selfish bastard!

My cock was throbbing fit to burst as Hayley sat up. She had an enormous grin on her face. She was definitely pleased with herself. It fleetingly crossed my mind as to where she had learnt to give such a good blow job because I was pretty sure it hadn't been with my son.

She straddled my thighs and lowered herself over my cock before guiding it into her pussy. As she sank lower we both groaned. She began to move, slowly at first, lifting herself up before dropping down.

Here we go again...

I wasn't certain where this relationship was heading but the one thing I did know; there was definitely going to be a lot of sex involved.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers