Johnny's Hairotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any comparisons between the two girls were totally out of place, but instinctively I found myself going on the defensive when it actually came to braving another scrutiny with no turning back. May be not directly, but I was being grossly unfair to Angel, but then ….

“Hey, Johnny, where are you?” Angel chirped merrily, breaking the chain of my thoughts. I looked at her, as though I had been away quite long. She made an utterly cute picture. She had put most of her hair high up using a long pin to hold the concoction together, her lovely face flanked on either side by wavy golden strands that danced about alluringly. A front button of her shirt had come off during the recent activities, and she had hooked her skirt way up, making me stare unabashed at the substantial cleavage straining against the clothes and a pair of very shapely and desirable legs. I was steadily getting drawn by her sheer physical presence and regaining my spirits.

Perceptive as ever, she had seen my swinging moods and growing serious asked, “Something wrong, Johnny? You seemed quite upset. Please tell me what it is; sharing always helps, you know. Be as truly descriptive as you can.” And then I told her all about it, reliving the agony and was grateful when she seemed to completely understand.

“Let’s forget the unpleasant past, Johnny. Here and now is what counts. Back then you two were just kids and all that is now history. The intensity of that memory can only be obliterated by an even more intensely joyous experience,” she said, and then added very suggestively, “and we’re about to work at just that, Johnny! Let me shower you with so much pleasure that you’ll cherish this golden moment.” With that she held out her hands and beckoned me to come closer.

Her eyes like pools overflowing with passion, her entire body worked up for the climax, Angel glided up to me and very slowly pulled my face closer to her ample bosom and vigorously rubbed it against her creamy white, baby soft breasts. Seeking comfort in her utterly feminine smell, I let my hands travel to her behind and holding her close, sank my face deep into those lovely huge mounds as she began to moan softly, the sound really turning me on. Eventually, pulling away and looking shyly up to me, she turned in the circle of my hands, her back to me now, calling out to me to pull the pin when I was ready.

I savoured with my whole being the intimacy of this sweet nymph at length, even as she bucked and began rubbing her behind against my middle, my erection returning like a long-lost friend. Even as I wondered about the towel still holding fast miraculously, I felt her working her hands backwards, groping for and reaching the towel’s knot. Instinctively, my hand went for the trigger that was the pin holding all that lovely hair.

My heart in the mouth, that moment seemed frozen in my mind. Angel had by then managed to untie the knot of my sole clothing. She kept both ends clutched in her hands, waving it not unlike the white flag for my imminent absolute surrender to Her Majesty’s Golden Mane Service. The towel now was the only barrier that remained between my long cherished fantasy and me. I had always dreamt of this, yet nothing could have prepared me for its denouement in such a grand style. The tall golden yellow crown on her head with that proud tilt had lent a truly regal dimension to that experience. I had no doubts in my mind now. She however wanted to be sure it was just right, and left the happy choice to me.

I had to stoop to catch her words as she whispered, “My hands, or lips or my hair … what is it to be for the inauguration ceremony, Johnny?”

I tenderly kissed the spot on her nape from where all of that irresistible hair had been pulled up for this exotic hairdo. The divine fragrance of her hair was driving me crazy. “I’d rather your hair does the job for today, please.” I said humbly.

“I now declare your soldier released from captivity on account of exemplary good behaviour!” She grandly pronounced.

“He has already declared war, Ma’am. Is the golden army in the castle up there up to it?” I countered.

“When it gets going, let him try and stop it!” was her confident challenge.

At her signal, I pulled the trigger at the dome as it were, and then all hell broke loose. Instantly a large golden chunk of her end hair, about a foot long, disengaged itself from the pinnacle and tumbled down to halt at and straddling her nape, revealing many smaller clips holding the reinforcements back, tightly coiled and deviously arranged. I couldn’t fathom how in such a short while she conjured this up. It was a miracle, no less. In later days I was to stop wondering about many of her inspired creations, accepting this heavenly gift like a devout faithful.

At such close quarters, the sight took my breath away. I lovingly caressed her tresses with my lips, and began releasing those clips one by one. Angel wasn’t ready yet to set my battle-happy soldier free to confront the attackers. My sensitivities considerably heightened, my fingers trembling, my mind in a trance, I felt powerless as something inside me urged me on.

Even as the clips were gradually coming off, the back of her head transformed into a golden fount, sprouting many a stream that merged into rivulets. They converged at around her mid-back, gathering volume to form a huge golden yellow river that roared down to vanquish whatever dared cross its path. Its giant eddies and strong currents made a complete statement of its unrestrained prowess.

I had no idea as to when Angel had let the towel finally drop at my feet. My huge ramrod was on its own now, already rising to the occasion, spewing the sticky fluid. It made a brave attempt to fend off the army, marching majestically in all its golden fury. At the moment of their eagerly awaited encounter, for me, time stood still.

Finally touching my upturned knob, caressing it slowly, overpowering it and finally defeating it under its sheer weight, her voluminous hair simply engulfed my entire length, totally drowning it, and breezed past it finishing its triumphant march.

Sensing my utter excitement, Angel vigorously shook her head, her fabulous mane slamming my rod and its two accomplices against its own tossing fury sending crazy tingles all over my body. The hair kissed the inside of my highly sensitized thighs, making love to my vitals with a lust that threatened to completely shake me. The heavenly feeling left me staring at my own organ that despite its humiliation was crying out for more such adulation.

Angel kept her hair moving all over me without herself coming any closer to me. Her hair seemed to have a mind all its own, as it continued to exercise free will and tickle and gratify me with its caressing proximity. An audible sigh of pleasure escaped my lips as the sheer sensuality of this encounter with that lovely hair was like a dream come true.

Turning slightly Angel called over her shoulder, “So how’s the soldier doing, Johnny?”

“He’s a good loser, Ma’am. Still wants to befriend the enemy army and mingle a whole lot more with them,” I said.

“Is he fit enough for more friendship?” she wanted to know, without turning.

“Become stronger and … larger, I think, larger than I have ever seen him myself.” I replied, wondering if would ever stop growing, with such great temptation at hand.

“Neither you nor he has seen anything yet, Johnny. My hair’s yet to start the real job!” She reminded, flipping the huge golden mass to the other side in a single animal-like motion, setting my pulse racing. But a doubt still remained.

“Nor have you seen him yet, Ma’am.” I felt compelled to point out.

“Oh, Johnny, I won’t just see it. I’d rather discover it after I’ve given him enough incentive to attain his full glory!” She promised, and continued; “Now if you’re ready, Johnny, let’s go near that wall so you can lean against it. And yes, make sure there’s enough room for me between your legs. Keep a cushion handy. Be warned, I’m coming for you!”

I backed off to the wall, and checked to see if it could bear my full weight in case of need. I wasn’t too sure what Angel had planned for me and if I could properly cope with this bounty. Angel now stood quite close, her back to me. Her shimmering mane entirely covering her behind she backed until my outstretched member touched it and then pushing further her hair again had it covered. In slow semicircular movements she began grinding all that hair against my rod, excruciatingly pleasurable currents making it throb wildly.

Taking care not to crush, very, very slowly increasing her tempo and the arcs of her lovely hair covered bottom, arching and bucking wildly, she continued to grind me through a vortex of ecstasy. I held on to the wall for dear life, my eyes drinking in the erotic spectacle as the lovely head bobbed crazily. I now was approaching my limit of restraint, a warm glowing liquid pleasure building up inside me. Angel too was sighing and moaning, adding to the erotic frenzy of the act. This would have gone on as long as she wished, since I was incapable of offering any other reaction. Taking me right up to the limit, thankfully she gradually came to a halt and collapsed in my arms, exhausted.

I madly kissed her wherever my lips reached, and until I could summon the strength .I finally ended up holding her tightly close, my face buried in her hair, in near-delirium. After both had regained breath, she stirred in my arms and looked up shyly to me, from behind those long lashes and whispered, “Liked that, Johnny?” Bereft of speech, in reply I merely gave her a long, lingering kiss on the lips, almost breaking down with pleasure. “Now, for the climax!” She said, and added, “Get ready, Johnny, for your final release! I’m dying to do your soldier now, and see it taking it.” Without waiting to see my reaction, she disengaged and gathering the golden train behind her stood at some distance, her back to me.

Now what, I wondered vaguely, my mind too wound up, desperately needing the promised release. After a moment she slowly turned to face me, her eyes closed, the upturned face serenely beautiful with no trace of the earlier violence, her backlit golden mane framing her, making the grand picture complete.

Within striking distance now, with eyes still closed she asked for the cushion to be placed near my feet. I held her outstretched hands momentarily to give her proper orientation and released them, even as she backed a little and in a tossing movement flipped all the hair in her front slapping and caressing and slowly slipping from my ramrod, finally fully hiding her face and blocking her view of me completely. She then lowered herself to the floor, and placing the knees on the cushion, her head at almost the level of my throbbing manhood, and bent slightly forward, as if paying obeisance to the proposed victim of her hair fury.

Entirely hidden by the golden veil and mere inches away from my throbbing organ, Angel had settled delicately on the cushion between my legs. Her mane had come to rest on the floor in a puddle of shining gold dust, caressing and titillating my feet. I stood rooted, staring at that deceptively passive bright yellow heap. I was dying for her to take complete charge of my manhood and start working on it right away, granting me release from the knot of varying emotions tightening inside my gut and absolving me of the need for any coherent action on my part. Spellbound by all that gorgeous hair so close to unleashing its magic on me, I waited, in abject surrender.

Presently she stirred, and scooping up handfuls out of that bountiful wealth and working upwards from my ankles, began rubbing the hair on the inside of my legs, stroking and patting sensuously. That silky caress had my entire body on high alert as it snaked up the calves, past my knees and tenderly, up the thighs. With bated breath, my eager organ braced for the inevitable. I trembled as the advancing army stopped just shy of the target as the highly erotic procedure started again and yet again until I no longer knew or cared for anything but the overdue release, my senses blinded by overwhelming pleasure.

Her lovely head moved behind her hands, as it snuggled up to every nook and cranny between my legs, as I desperately moved to establish its contact with my manhood. She stopped suddenly, and moving further between my aching legs, at calf level, began slowly to lift her head up. Holding my ankles for support, she raised it until my hips almost rested on it.

Then she began slowly backing that lovely golden head, caressing the soft underbelly of my manhood, the overgrown sacs now resting on her bare nape. She kept retracting slowly, in the process treating my vitals with an extremely pleasurable hair massage. She also had her head shaking gently as her hair covered face too made repeated intimate contacts with my ultra sensitive genitals. As she brought that gold laden face up, my quivering penis rested presumably on her head, which she shook gently before diving in again to restart that erotic journey, her hair all about her and wildly cuddling my sacs and the rod. I had by then reached cloud nine.

As she lovingly treated my genitals with the back of her lovely head again and again, the massage taking me to newer heights of joy, I began worrying about the inevitable outcome of all this adulation on my semen delivering mechanism. The passion was building up inside me like molten lava and about to burst out. Even as I frantically looked for a respectable spot for my masculine brew to land, Angel increased the hair stimulations to greater frenzy as she wildly and absolutely took control of my senses totally oblivious to my grave concerns.

Finally I felt obliged to urgently call out in a barely recognizable voice, “Ma’am! Please…” and she slowly brought her head up and away and sat unmoving, as the glistening knob of my precocious male organ came to rest on her gold-veiled forehead. Glad for this respite, I regained some of my control and waited until I could find my voice and say, “Please don’t make me spoil this, Ma’am. I can’t hold it back any longer…am afraid it could land squarely on you. I’m loving every moment of this, please don’t get me wrong. You’ve got to make it happen without me messing up your hair or something, please!” That said, I waited, trembling.

Arching back, she slowly pushed back her hair just a little, eyes still shut, her lovely face flushed, lips quivering enticingly and told me breathlessly, “ Put your rod here,” tapping her head.

Even as she bent forward again, I did as directed, my knob resting on said spot. She very slowly brought her face up, making my organ trace its way down her forehead to the spot between her eyes, resting on the bridge of her exquisite nose. This lingering contact, leaving a sticky trail in its wake aroused it again and the expected pleasure made it resume its hardened and overgrown status. Angel then brought up fistfuls of her mane, and cupped my balls, making a golden cushion for both and started lovingly rubbing and fondling them until the resultant pleasure translated into a very large and throbbing male organ looking her squarely in face. A pleased smile lit up her face and continuing to stimulate my sacs, slowly, very slowly she let her long eyelashes take wing, her large blue eyes open wide drinking in the spectacle of my prodigious ramrod pulsating, throbbing.

A look of consternation at the sight gave way to amazement, then to unconcealed pleasure, finally to what I recognized as unbridled desire to own. She shrank back in mock horror punctuated by huge eyes, as her hands went to the mouth, her head slowly shaking from side to side, the golden waves dancing merrily all about her making a perfect picture of having made some happy discovery and I realized all this wait had been worth it for both of us. She remained dreamily staring for long at my vitals, an awe-like expression on her face, and I almost melted under this frank scrutiny.

“Is something wrong, Ma’am?” I had to ask.

“Wrong, Johnny? You have to be kidding, man. You’ve everything going just right for you -- great looks, superb body and this … this enormous beauty that most women can only dream about, and men go to any length to possess! Nothing’s wrong, Johnny, except you don’t know just how right it is; even your control is superb. Very few men would have survived the treatment I’ve given you, and to think this was your first time! I took a risk, you think, Johnny? I knew your semen could land anywhere, but somehow I had to take that chance. You passed that test too. So until your mind too comes of age, you can postpone the final act for the right time. And at that right time, Heavens know what lucky girl that will be to get this virgin gift inside her, all over her and be at her command!”

She blushed scarlet as if visualizing it vividly.

“Can’t be luckier than that guy who gets this goldilocks all over him at all times, for ever,” I said with feeling. “I shall always remain grateful for these moments of my life, Ma’am. And when I do use my gift for the first time, I’ll make sure you preside over that inauguration, too -- that’s a promise.”

“Hmm … Let’s see how long I have to wait for that … not very long, I hope, though I’m dying to do it to you right here and now, Johnny.” The glint in her eyes spoke volumes, and somehow we both knew we were in the presence of something too big for us to fathom, and truth to tell, I couldn’t help trembling at the prospect. Then in a sober tone she added, “Just like you to say that. Oh Johnny, I’m grateful for that promise, but honestly I won’t hold it against you if you don’t wait for me for the grand debut. Girls will find you harder to resist than you finding them attractive. I’ll try to understand.”

Her frank and utterly guileless beauty had me enthralled, and I rushed to hold her in my arms, showering her with loving kisses. As she disengaged, and almost shyly raised her hands to hold my organ, tenderly caressing its length, her long fingers lovingly fondling it, sensuously rubbing and gently probing the knob, watching as the foreskin slowly unfolded, her huge eyes waltzed merrily.

I watched as Angel chatted up my organ with her very talkative and delicate hands. It was consistently enlarging and elongating and soon overflowed her both hands. Like a kid playing with a new toy that has caught its fancy, she stroked lovingly its entire surface, occasionally involving my pubic hair in that extremely pleasurable exercise, and had it literally eating out of her hands. A strange sense of deja-vu flooded my consciousness as I joined this sensuous ride both as the blessed participant and an enchanted spectator.

I hadn’t known so much potential for ecstasy existed in this deceptively simple act. Its sheer magic had me on an edge, as she delicately rolled back the foreskin already well lubricated with pre-ejaculation facilitators. I felt as if my very being she now held in her swiftly moving hands, as she repeatedly teased it, lightly squeezing my tender and reddened knob and continually tickling the orifice with her shapely nails. Intermittently fondling and playing with the sacs, caressing the soft underbelly as her evocative long fingers erotically traced rhythmic tiny circles along the length and breadth of my throbbing shaft, she kept shooting overtly suggestive and razor sharp glances at me from behind those heavenly golden waves, tantalizingly dancing about with every small movement of her head.

Her fingers kept rolling the highly sensitive foreskin to and fro even as the entire shaft and balls were alive with enormous tingles as her hands explored with impunity whatever spots they could find and exerted sensuous gentle pressure, alternating with caresses and stroking, like ten highly accomplished and nimble footed ballet artistes dancing around in circles about an outsized and overwhelmed lead player, desperate to be released, yet almost fatally enamoured of the choir. I felt huge waves of unbearable pleasure welling up inside me and I madly longed for a respite not unlike a roller-coaster rider, passionately loving every second of it, yet wanting out.