Johnny's Hairotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair so dangerously close at hand, I could only imagine my plight when that ravishing mane went to work on my over-ripe organ, ably aided and abetted by her very skilful handiwork perhaps to be followed by another unimaginably ingenious treat. I had no delusions about my capacity to take this blow hot blow cold any longer and needed a consummate release, and fast. I couldn’t imagine offloading my bounty on any part of her person, least of all that ever obliging golden mass and her angel-like face. I despaired at the thought of somehow relieving myself, yet avoiding messing it all up. I had no way of knowing her thoughts on this; it had never come up so far, and now seemed inevitable.

My penis seemed to have gained a degree of autonomy and was in no mood to listen to reason, as it continued to partake of its first ever-rollicking pleasure ride. Sensing my discomfiture she released it, only to start preparations for another session. As she allowed me time to unwind, I somehow willed my rod to calm down, a tiny trickle oozing from the outlet. Not unaware of the effect all this was having on me, her reassuringly eloquent eyes, pleaded with me to hold on just a little longer. My unresolved problem of a safe spot for ejaculation resurfaced in my mind and it helped to keep my bewildered brain occupied and to cool off a little.

Presently she had my total attention as her hair seemed now set to enter the melee, yet again. Angel now held one cupped hand in her front, the other gathering all that gold in a tuft to be placed in it. She was humming to herself as she continued to select strands of hair for the cup’s inner lining, totally oblivious to my obvious concern. Picking up large chunks, deciding on some and discarding others, she seemed intent on constructing a huge receptacle of her hair upon the cupped hand, not unlike a nesting bird lovingly creating for her dear offspring the softest and warmest abode by picking and choosing just the right stuff available.

Presently, a bewitchingly fluffy bright yellow roll made its appearance, held together by and almost hiding her both hands. She then surveyed the artwork, lifted it close to her nose and sniffed deep, a dreamy look on her face. She then looked up to face me with eyes wickedly gleeful, and extended that marvelous bedding to me, in a silent offer. As she approached my by-now fully erect organ, and smiled invitingly, it shot out like a homing pigeon and landed with a plop on that satin smooth golden hay.

As my battle-weary soldier wallowed in abject surrender in the golden siege repeatedly teasing and releasing it, cradling it adoringly like an infant, stroking and caressing it, I braced myself for that inevitable outburst, now beside myself with lustful anticipation. Angel didn’t seem overtly concerned, and continued inexorably to use that exquisite golden tub to administer the most erotic hair bath to my blessed organ. Her dexterous hands with their unbelievably exotic golden accomplice worked magically to bring out the best in it to the fore, as my entire apparatus worked itself in a frenzy yet again for the final showdown as it were. Cocooned in that golden silky maze, and driven to the brink of blissful ecstasy, it throbbed wildly, as I heard myself moaning with unbearable pleasure.

Heaven, and possible disaster couldn’t be far now. Angel meanwhile had other ideas. Suddenly, she halted to look searchingly at me as I willed myself to stare back. She again lowered her eyes, a half smile playing at her lips, a large chunk of her hair partially eclipsing her lovely moon like face…. and an incredibly beautiful picture she made. I was almost sure she could now hear my heart beating wildly.

Presently she glanced up shyly and asked, “Enjoying, Johnny?”

“You’ve the proof in your hands, Ma’am!” I said between clenched teeth, momentarily relieved of the maddening stimulation.

“Not very convincing evidence yet, Johnny. A hostile witness, perhaps? The interrogator may soon have to resort to third degree!” She informed me.

“Hostile, Lady? Worried is more like it. I am not sure the witness can retain his stand for long, be warned. After all he’s not under any oath, you know!”

A full-fledged confession was on its way and it could be quite copious. This interrogation just might get a bit too messy, I feared and told her as much.

“Don’t hold back, Johnny, and leave the mess to me. You know it’s going to give you the release you’ve waited for so long. Can you imagine anything that you’ll defer this for?” She enquired.

I surprised even myself as I replied, “Yes, Ma’am, even more than this, I’d love to make you want to do it to me…. to give you so much pleasure that it releases us both! It’s been all quite one-sided thus far, don’t you think? Please, let me try and pleasure you for a while, O Lovely One!” I implored.

A genuinely pleased smile very slowly manifested itself on that lovely crescent as she said “A beautiful thought, that.” She then raised that proud head up regally and the beautiful full moon emerged as the dark gold cloud retreated to her back. With the chin raised majestically, she commanded, “So, make me happy, Johnny! Go ahead and make it worth all this.”

Taking her cue and shaking in anticipation, I threw my hands to circle her, and cupped her behind to pull her closer to me, my eyes boring into hers passionately. I then started to raise the handclasp from under her hair, traveling up the length of her back and shoulders, carrying with it the fast gathering golden mass hiding my hands completely.

Even as her head went down, my breathing quickened, and my hot lips went brushing her forehead and then kissing that lovely head along the hair parting, filling my chest with the heavenly fragrance of her head, I felt her tensing up in my hug. Her hands had gradually released their grip of my rod that now dangled freely within the loosened circle of her fingers that still held a sizeable tangle of her golden hair. But I had more important things on my mind.

My one arm entirely holding all that gold up, I freed the other hand and began caressing and stroking her bare nape, sensuously rubbing the roots of her hair, tickling her throat gently. Angel began stirring in my embrace and I was flooded with a strong feeling of protectiveness for this fairy that suddenly appeared frail in my arms.

Very softly walking my fingers about her chin and then climbing them up to tease her quivering and moaning lips and venturing farther up the reddened cheeks to those lovely long eyelashes that peaceably rested over her closed eyes, I sprinkled that breathtaking face with many a tiny loving kiss, with a tenderness I didn’t know I possessed.

Responding heartily, she kissed me passionately and our lips remained inseparable for a long moment. With both hands I lifted all that hair high up above her head and released it with a flourish as it cascaded down, only to repeat it again as I sensed her joy at my handling her hair. She was moaning her obvious approval as my hands made long and tender love to her exceedingly delectable hair.

Cradling the back of her head in my both hands, I massaged her soft scalp sensuously, repeatedly fondling her glorious hair, my fingers delicately wading their way through the soft golden bush, I kept nibbling at her full lips that now were releasing erotic sighs and moans in tandem with her squirming body, the golden mass wildly flying all over both of us. I found myself repeatedly calling out her name huskily, burying my lips in her face and hair, which could no longer be told apart. So obviously turned on and bucking uncontrollably and apparently on the brink of her own release, Angel was a blur of crazed movements, and somehow containing her in my firm grip lest my dearest angel hurt herself was about all I could do.

As her frenzy rose, to my immense joy, my own organ started growing enormously. Having attained full erection not directly stimulated by her, finally it seemed I was able to pleasure in the very act of pleasuring her, vindicating and validating some precious notion deep within me.

Now fully aroused, Angel’s hands had somehow worked up a huge golden ball of her silken hair in the rather cramped space between our rhythmically gyrating bodies, and smothered my ever growing ramrod, now oozing a steady trickle even as the hair completely engulfed it in its bright yellow expanse. I kept her on the throes of ecstasy with my forever roving hands and hungry lips working their magic, and her hands with that awesome hair in full attendance began to make wild love to my organ, fondling and caressing it with such gay abandon that it was destined to attain its full potential befitting the momentous occasion.

Intermittently treating my taut sacs with liberal dispensations of tactile stimulations, that grand hair unerringly worked up a great rumbling deep within me. Both of us having reached a point of no return, and all my inhibitions and apprehensions laughingly swept away by the march of that divine golden wonder that was her hair, I finally let myself be lifted high above and ready for the heavens.

My whole body shaking as in a sort of a pleasure-quake, the epicenter of which was somewhere in my solar plexus, the intimate contact and mesmerizing vision of that unbelievably erotic golden hair worked on by those magical hands of hers, tossed the solid knot of my lust about violently, burning it and melting it into a river of red hot lava of unbridled passion. I could actually hear the roar of that impending flood as it burned its way through its passage inside my organ, rushing and gushing ferociously towards the outlet.

A thousand instruments began to play in my bewildered teenage psyche and reached a crescendo of waves as my entire being, blinded and deafened by this frighteningly joyous experience, our bodies burnt in one and then … the volcano burst.

Even as I began the dizzying journey, Angel strained against me for one last time and started her own climax, as we rode the giant waves together in each other’s arms like a couple of wind-surfers enjoined to stay together or else. As the tornado of passions tossed us about violently, we held on to each other for dear life, and eventually were delivered through both hell and heaven, finally back to reality, both amazed by the sheer physical vitality of all those emotions and, and the pure emotionality of this exquisite physical denouement.

Somehow no words were spoken, and yet each heard fully what the other found no need to say. And then we collapsed in each other’s arms, utterly spent in body and spirit, feeling a strange deliverance unshackling us both.

And then we wept, despite each other, and for each other. We also wept, for all the things that were, and for those … which were not to be.