All Comments on 'John's Comeuppance'

by jack jackson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You gay asshole!

Just another fag story!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Why was this in Loving Wives?

The wife was there for, what, 2 paragraphs?

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
ROFLMAO!!!!

For the first anonymous person who posted...

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
A Quote from the "story"

"While thinking about how far they had come as a couple, and how far he had come as an individual,"

I would say "how far they and he have gone down hill"

Ya, ok, I know my bio says bi but even though I would like sex with men (and other women), my wife and I have decided that if I or she or even we did this, it would probably destroy our relationship.

ood luck to those who feel differently.

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the replies so far.

Hi, all. Looks like I've hit a couple of nerves, particularly for anonymous who wrote, "Just another fag story." I'll use that line if I decide to write another satiric, sympathetic look at homophobic still-closeted-even-to-himself jerks.

I do appreciate all the comments, and the many emails, too.

Have fun.

Jay_LloydJay_Lloydover 19 years ago
Unusual and Interesting

I like this story. It is slightly unusual, but it conveys 'slices of life.' The writing is excellent. Don?t worry about the negativity of some responses; carry on with your efforts. I found a welcome sense of reality in this, even though I'm not a 'fag,' lol.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Why 'Loving Wives'?

The only reason you get the reactions you do is by putting your story in the wrong category.

This story was completely "Non Erotic" throughout, or maybe at a pinch "Gay Male".

It seems you are only after the outlandish comments. AND you can only get them by having gay male sex in a story you put in another category to annoy the readers.

Well, we all gotta get our kicks somehows!

Must be gay sex is something you have heard about, but KNOW nothing about. You just use the topic to try to shock your unsuspecting readers.

What a waste of your writing time - those who are looking for gay male stories sure as shit ain't gonna be trawling the Loving Wives section.

And it seems everyone but you and few sychopants can see that those who read the Loving wives stories sure ain't looking for gay male sex stories.

So you lose out all ways, except that you get some comments you can complain about. Seems that keeps you going, but its a shame you have to offend so many people getting your thrills.

Me, I can stop reading whenever I want, so I don't mind too much what you write. I keep going sometimes hoping for an improvement or to find some point to the story. Just stay in the right category.

I have seen a few good Gay male stories, and this one isn't up there anywhere near them.

Why not try writing a story and put it in the correct category and see how you go? HUH?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing "my story". You couldn't have hit it better if I had dictated it and as another commentor pointed out, the reality can (and did) fuck up my marraige. For the fag bashers out there, this is not so much about being queer as it is about the old saying.

"Be careful what you ask for, you just may get it!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take it further

Well I think you have potential here. Why not develop the story line further, keeping Nancy involved. Maybe put in a different category, depending on how you develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
creative and unusual

Offbeat and feels kind of 'true to life' at times. I wonder how many guys have lived part of this story line?

thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
funny!

I loved the circular structure, your clear sense of karma. Also very hot, in its way, seems more 'real' than most of what's here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

"Hi, all. Looks like I've hit a couple of nerves, particularly for anonymous who wrote, "Just another fag story." So said the author. Here's a thought as to why some might think it a "fag" story...it ends up with one dude looking at another dudes dick and calling it "beautiful." The only men I've ever heard of that like to check out another guys equipment and call it "beautiful" are gay. Nothing homophobic about that...I'm a man and have ZERO desire to check out other men, much less comment on it! It's not a question of being judgemental, enlightened, and all the other politically correct nonsense, it's that you get off on other men. Throwing labels and getting your panties in a bunch doesn't detract from your obvious sexual preference one single bit...which makes this submission in "loving wives" all the more out of place.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Gay is not " shit", and you are right to skewer the losers who say so

Pretty good portrait of a guy struggling with sexuality , bc he lacked the hair to go thru the ask and fail, repeat and learn, that is dating successfully.

Pestering a wife for anything sexual is pretty wussy. WTF!? What type of hoser doesn't discuss the details before marriage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous