All Comments on 'John's Sex Encounters on the Job'

by Imanok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
junk writing best example

It's garbage writing best expample so bad I didn't waste reading past about a half page. There's so much use of .... that the story is lost and confusing. A full complete rewrite is necessary to remove and then proof read/spell check the story before resubmitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Extremely Poor!

I agree the other comment! This 'junk writing at best'! The story has potential, but needs a complete rewrite. The author needs to use Grammar Check and Spell Check before submitting this story again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I thought it was great

I thought it was great, fuck the other reviewers !!

ImanokImanokabout 17 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

Hey, thanks for your comment. This is the first time I have written anything in a story form and hope to explore different ways of writing.

When I was writing this story I was really doing it thinking aloud, I mean we don't always talk in proper grammar , do we?

I am also glad that the "guy", I assume, from Denmark like it. I am still working on a couple of stories written in a different form, and yes, I have intention to write with less "........".

Keep the comments coming, good or bad.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Not real in life!

This story definitely had some fantasy in it. I've been in Sales for 40 years with a lot of good-looking women to work with, and I've never seen a sales proposal that went like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous