Join in the Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He surprises me. Instead of getting up and showing me the door he moves so that he's kneeling between my legs again, his head hovering over top of mine. I tense up, and then force myself to relax. He's not going to hurt me. Not all men are rapists. "Do you still want this?" he asks, and he kisses me. It's gentle, but not that gentle. There's hunger in it, and I notice that the bulge of his erection is undiminished.

I think about it for a few seconds. A part of me is screaming that I should say no. No, I'm not ready for this, I'll never be ready for this. Instead I say "Yes," and I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his lips down to mine, blotting out the past. As he kisses me his hands begin moving again, this time lifting my shirt to bare my breasts. He breaks the kiss so that he can look at me properly. His hands skim over my belly, cup my breasts, tease my nipples.

"You're beautiful," he says, and plants a kiss on my left breast. "If you don't like what I'm doing, just tell me, ok?" I nod, and he fastens his mouth over my nipple, sucking at it with a steady, maddening pressure. He nips it gently and I gasp pleasure jolting through my body. The heat growing between my legs has become maddening, insistent. I want to touch myself there to try to alleviate some of the pressure, but I restrain myself. I use my hands to touch him instead.

As he continues to suckle my breasts I reach down between us and find the bulge at the crotch of his jeans. I run my fingers over the taut fabric, tentative, unsure how much pressure to exert. He stiffens against me, giving the softest of moans and, encouraged, I increase the ferocity of my caress. I work for a moment his pants' button and zipper. They come undone almost at once, and I start pulling his jeans down past his waist, past his ass so that they lay pooled around his knees. He wears black boxer briefs and the elastic seems to be stretched to the breaking point by what's inside them.

He arches against me, grinding the bulge of his erection against the throbbing heat of my pussy and I cry out, I can't help it. I almost come right then and there, but then he moves away slightly, his mouth leaving my breast to trail scalding kisses down my belly. His hands fumble for a moment at the catch of my skirt, and then it's gone along with my panties, both of them pushed down to my ankles and off in one smooth gesture. His lips trace a burning path down from my bellybutton to my pubis, but there he stops. His head hovers above me for several moments and then dips. His tongue begins to lap up and down my slit, lapping at my flesh the way a cat will lap at a saucer full of cream. I moan. I tremble. I tangle my hands through his dark hair. His tongue broaches my opening, finding my clitoris and licking it erect. He fastens his mouth over it, sucking at it as he had at my nipples, and my moans turn into strangled gasps. I feel my inner muscles spasm, grasping desperately at something which they had been denied for far too long.

He begins to lick me again, his tongue tracing my labia, dipping briefly inside of me, but now purposefully avoiding my throbbing clit. I feel as if my belly has been filled with electricity.

Trembling, I grind myself against him, hardly able to believe that I've begun to whimper like a woman on the verge of tears, but still he won't touch my clit. I moan desperately, pushing his head against me, and finally his tongue touches my clit with the lightest possible caress.

It sends me over the edge. My entire body stiffens up, the electricity inside of me bursting forth and coursing up and down my every limb. I buck against him, voicing cry after breathless cry as my pussy spasms and shudders. His tongue continues to flicker ever more rapidly back and forth over my clit, drawing out my orgasm until I am certain that my body will be forced to shut down due to an overload of sensation. When finally the spasms quiet down to sporadic twitches, I allow my body to go limp, realizing only as I do so that I had been lying with back arched, tense and trembling. Andre pulls his head away and moves so that he is lying over top of me. His body presses against mine, warm and firm, his cock hard and struggling against the stretchy cotton of his boxers. He kisses me and I can taste myself on his lips, a mixture of salt and musk.

We lie there like that for a moment and then he takes one of my hands in his, guiding it to the crotch of his boxers and releasing it there. I can feel the heat of him underneath the thin fabric. I stroke the material softly, tentatively, and he moans, rising so that he is kneeling with one leg on either side of me. I sit up, my body still shaking from the intensity of that last climax, and place my hands on the waistband of his shorts. I breathe in and out once and then I pull the material slowly downwards. His cock springs out all at once, fully erect and larger than I would have believed possible. I stare at it, I can't help myself, and he laughs softly. He takes one of my hands and guides it to him. I grip his shaft gently, getting a jolt when I realize that my fingers are only just able to span its circumference. His hips jerk a little when I enfold him and he gives a sigh of pleasure. His flesh is warm and soft and as I begin to stroke him, running my hand lightly up and down, I fancy that I can feel his body temperature rising. He sighs again, but as I lower my head towards him and begin to lick at the head of cock, the sigh transforms into a deep-throated moan.

I flick my tongue back and forth, tracing the contours of him, lapping up and down his shaft, licking at his balls. I work my way from balls to tip and then back down again. The next time I go up him, I open my mouth wide and take the first few inches of his cock into my mouth. He tastes amazing, exotic and salty. He tastes like sex, and as I begin to suck experimentally, he puts his hands on either side of my head, pulling back my long hair so that he can watch me. I look up at him, staring into his beautiful, dangerous eyes as I try taking another couple inches of him into me. My throat contracts and I cough lightly. He groans.

I begin to move my head back and forth as I suck him, loving the slick friction of his cock sliding in and out from between my lips. He rocks his hips a little and I hold still, letting him thrust as he pleases. He cradles my head in both of his hands and begins to fuck my mouth, very slowly, giving me time to adjust to him. His hot flesh slides against my lips, his cock passing over my tongue and slipping down my throat until I simply can't take anymore of him. My throat contracts, pushing him back out only to have him test my limits again a second later. I've begun to feel cramps of desire once more in the pit of my belly. My pussy is throbbing and wet, getting better all the time as he continues to thrust in and out of my mouth. If someone doesn't touch me soon I'm going to die. I reach down and use two fingers to rub at my clit. I concentrate on the feelings I am experiencing; the simultaneous power and vulnerability that come from taking a man's cock inside of my mouth, the molten waves of desire shuddering through me, the growing pleasure coming from the insistent rhythm of my own fingers against my clit. I begin to relax, the pleasure loosening my limbs, and I take him deeper down my throat. His thrusts become more forceful and I open myself to him, marveling that I am actually here, actually doing this, kneeling at a man's feet with his cock sliding deliciously in and out of my mouth. My fingers increase their pace on my clit, rubbing and stroking the slick flesh until I cry out, the sound muffled by the enormous pillar of flesh sheathed in my throat.

Suddenly he pulls away from me. I'm only seconds away from another orgasm, so when I feel his warmth leave me I can't help but using my newly freed mouth to voice a disappointed cry. I'm almost there. A few more seconds will do it, either with him or without him. I stroke myself even faster, unthinking, desperate for release, but then he grasps my hand, pulling it away from my pussy, and the need to climax recedes. He looks at me. His pupils are dilated and his breathing is coming hard and fast. I feel overheated and my limbs tremble. My heart hammers inside of my chest. Human beings are not designed to exist in a state of such acute arousal for very long.

I lie back down against the cushions and close my eyes. I spread my legs wide for him, sighing at the echo of pleasure that the movement sends shivering through my body. "Please do it now," I whisper, shutting my eyes tight. "Try not to make it hurt." He doesn't say anything, but before I can open my eyes he has scooped me into his arms again. I realize that he is taking me to the window. He has kicked off his jeans and boxers and has somehow also divested me of the remnants of my own clothes by the time we get there. He puts me down, and side by side, naked, we stare out the window at the sea of dancers in the club beneath us. They shimmer and writhe, twirling around and through one another like the eddy of the tide.

Despite the room's soundproofing and the strains of music coming from the stereo, I can feel the pounding beat of the club music. It seems to be going in time to my own heart beat. Andre moves behind me, puts his hands on my shoulders, stroking my arms and then cupping my breasts. He pushes gently at my back and I bend forward, bracing my hands against the window glass.

"Look at them," he murmurs, his fingers toying lightly with my nipples. "From up here they look like fragments of bright colors caught in a current."

"Yes," I say, staring down at them. My breath fogs the glass and I wonder if one the dancers chances to look up, would she be able to see the faint cloudiness on the window, the vague silhouette of two people standing front to back? The thought sends a thrill through me and my breath catches.

"Are you ready?" Andre asks, his voice husky, dry with desire. He puts one hand between my legs, finding my clit and he rubs it gently as he rests his cock against my ass. Fear tries to tear its way through the haze of pleasure and I struggle to force it back. I look down at the crowd of people below me, at their secret ecstasy, and I take strength from them.

"Yes," I whisper. I brace myself against the glass, and all I can see is the dancers. I plant my feet far apart, spreading my legs for him. His hand stops stroking my clit and moves to spread the cheeks of my ass. Now the tip of his cock rubs lightly against my pussy, tracing the outline of my slit and then moving unerringly back to the opening at its center. He reaches out and strokes my face. Then he gives a single decisive thrust and he is inside of me. Pain blossoms up, but it is like no pain I have ever experienced. It is under-layered by a sensation of such crushing sweetness that I almost scream. My palms are pressed hard against the window. They're all that seem to be holding me up. My legs have turned to water. He doesn't move at all for a few moments, although I feel his limbs trembling against me with repressed desire. He's giving me time to adjust to his size. I don't need time. I want to feel him moving inside of me. I want him to drive this desperate ache in me away.

"Go," I gasp, pushing myself against him, not caring about the brief stab of pain that the movement elicits. "Please." He cups my chin in one hand, turning my face towards his, and he kisses me. Then he begins to move his hips, driving himself even deeper inside of me, and pulling almost all the way out again before pushing in once more to the hilt. He takes his time, slowing whenever he thinks that he's hurting me. But the pain is evaporating quickly, and he senses it. My body begins to relax, and I start to match his movements with some thrusting of my own. He accelerates, his cock now sliding easily in and out of my tight pussy, probing deep inside of me. I've begun to cry out with every thrust, not from pain, the pain has vanished as suddenly as it began, but with mindless, uncontainable pleasure. He is gasping behind me as he thrusts, his hips smacking against my ass as he drives himself into me. I wish I could see his face.

No sooner do I think this than he pulls out and spins me around to look at him. He kisses me violently, hungrily, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and ravishing me with it. Then he puts his hands on either side of my waist and lifts me into the air. I brace my arms on his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist as he uses one hand to guide his cock inside of me once more. He begins to lift me up and down with his powerful arms, first emptying me of his length and then impaling me back down upon it. He starts out with a slow and steady rhythm, but now that I'm able to see his face I can tell that his desire is getting the better of him. He's flushed and his breathing is ragged. He begins to work me faster, his cock pounding in and out of me so hard that I can only wrap my arms tight about his neck and sob with overwhelming pleasure. I feel myself nearing climax again and this time there will be no stopping it.

"I'm going to come," I moan in his ear when I find the breath to speak. He slows his thrusts for a moment and then he turns us, pressing my back up against the window and using the additional support to drive himself in and out of me at an even more delirious angle. Something about the angle of his thrusts to be touches some secret switch inside of me and I feel the beginnings of an explosion deep inside my belly. My muscles coil and tense, readying themselves for that moment of divine release. One more thrust does it. I throw my head back, smacking it hard against the glass, but I don't even notice. I'm screaming with release because my entire body is convulsing with pleasure. Every nerve seems to be releasing its own load of pent-up tension; every cell of my being is quivering with ecstasy. The room dissolves for a moment in a series of shimmering blotches and I wind my arms more tightly around Andre, struggling to hold on to reality. He continues to pound into me, and I shudder and spasm against him, my pussy clenching and unclenching on his cock.

My ecstasy is what sends him over the edge. As the pleasure inside of me crests once and begins to build again, sending me straight towards a second orgasm, he suddenly stiffens. The arms holding me tremble for a second and then he is crushing me against him as his hips begin to jerk uncontrollably. I feel him spending inside of me, his heat pouring into me as he shudders in his climax. The thrusts he gives are rough, almost brutal, and they send me hurtling into orgasm. I cry out, bucking my hips against him, milking every last drop of his seed until both of our bodies come to a shuddering, exhausted halt. We stay as we are for a long time, with his hands cupping my buttocks, his cock still inside of me. I'm breathing as if I had just finished running a marathon and so is he. Eventually, he lifts me off of him and sets me down on the floor.

I look at him, naked and glorious, still half-hard, with his cream and coffee skin and rippling planes of muscle, his dark brown hair and eyes the color of twilit leaves. I turn and look out the window at the dancers in the club. Somehow their movements seem to make more sense to me now. The ripple and flow of the dance floor seems less random. It is almost as if their shimmying forms are trying to spell out a message which I can now almost understand.

He comes up behind me, pressing himself up against my naked backside, letting me know that his cock is still at half-mast, and that it could easily be persuaded to full once more if I'm willing. I'm more than willing. I turn so that I'm facing him, circling my arms around his neck. I stand on tiptoe so that I can press my lips to his. When I break the kiss he looks down at me and says, "So what did you think?" I can hear the teasing in his voice.

In answer, I reach down between us and grab his cock lightly at the base of the shaft. He gives a soft groan. I say, "I think that I've been waiting to do this for far too long." I begin to stroke him, my hand becoming a blur, and his half-erection becomes the real thing. "And I have a lot of catching up to do." I've joined the dance at last.

12