All Comments on 'Joined by the Trainee Pt. 01'

by William_Wood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Love the first part, hope there's more!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 6 years ago
Wow. Hot !

Can a wife really be that understanding??? And playful? And Carmen sounds far from innocent. A very hot story so far. I hadn't given bondage much thought (but I am a submissive perv; just a single older submissive perv!), but this all sounds so good. He MUST be kept bound and submissive while the girls work him over. No redeeming macho behavior at the end. Used and left bound. Love it.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

Wow! What a lucky guy, the wife seems to be just perfect and with Carmen joining in he must be in a perv's heaven.

The story was hot and well written, all three characters enjoying the ride. I like the mystery surrounding Carmen: could there be some kind of surprise/shock in store? Either way I hope the women have many more cruel torments in mind for him. I'm looking forward to the next part, thanks.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Hot story. I'm reading chapter 2 right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Good buildup until the memory of the ball torturing, and actual ball torturing started. Then it became torturing without eroticism.

Carmen gave him a blowjob. I can't remember a less erotic description of a blowjob.

And you wrote: "she used her tongue on my glands..." You mean GLANS, the head of the penis.

Four stars for the first half.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous