All Comments on 'Joining a Fraternity Ch. 02'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
21anna21annaalmost 10 years ago
Even sexier

Wow ... the continuation is even hotter than the original story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

Great story so far.

You've probably thought of this already, but i thought it was hot to think that he was impregnating her with josh's cum on his clit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, you really outdid yourself here. Can't wait to find out what's next for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot, I have to pace myself to make it to the end. I've gotten off to it multiple times in the past few days. It's even better than the original. I can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so damn hot

This is the best story I've read. As a transguy, I fantasize about a big cock inside of me all the time, along with loving to fuck women. Please keep writing. I keep reading it over and over, and beating off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torture!

I know you're a busy guy, and I'm sure with all the detail it takes a while to write a story, but I'm dying to know what happens next. You could go so many different ways here and every single one gets me hard as hell. Truly can't wait.

dimples126dimples126over 9 years ago

I just got an email saying part 3 was coming soon... So I had to come and get off... I mean read this one! My favorite fantasy is being able to eat FTM pussy after it's been filled with cum and reading that Karen's face was so close in a 69 sent me over the edge! Greatness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*reads tags* Whoops! Looks like he'll have some explaining to do when he becomes a dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES